Home
I suppose I could use the google to find a "how to" use the butt out tool. Thought I'd ask the experts here. I've always chopped through the bone and cut the butt hole out.
I just put 'em on ignore . . . . . .
not that butt-out tool BMT smile
Leave it wrapped up, take it back to where you got it, and get yer money back, thats exactly how you use it. shocked
haven't bought one, just wondering how it works. Maybe has some other applications???
i heard it's great for getting Lee24 removed.
Give it to the neighborhood queer and see if he decides to become straight afterwards. grin
Might be just the thing for bad hemorrhoids. wink
Yup,.....Bend Mazer over and,......

GTC
ugh oh........
He'd probably like it. shocked
crossfire. i would just like to point out that you were the first to suggest bending Maser over and inserting something. that's all i am saying.

whew.
I would point out that any brain damage he incurred in the rest of the procedure would probably be an improvement.

I should have mentioned that full Hazmat gear / Suit is required.

GTC
hah!
Victory!

Another Thread completely wasted with Juvenile Humor!

grin
just googled, link to hunter specials site and a video. can't watch the video 'cause of "websense" at werk.
I got one as a gift, was going to toss it, thought Id try it, dam thing work great, makes cutting around very easy, and fast!
Originally Posted by TooDogs
just googled, link to hunter specials site and a video. can't watch the video 'cause of "websense" at werk.

websense has no sense of humor is what I keep finding out
It's the perfect solution, to a nonexistent problem!
I can't wait until this thread get some interesting answers. wink
Originally Posted by JefeMojado
It's the perfect solution, to a nonexistent problem!

And the inventor is making a killing with it. It's getting more free advertising than any hunting item I've ever seen.
I'd use one for a gift at a White Elephant Christmas party.
Originally Posted by horse1
I'd use one for a gift at a White Elephant Christmas party.

I have 2 PETA supporters where I work... that'd be classic.
The wife's office does one annually. Last time we took "Anti-Monkey-Butt-Powder" and it nearly brought the house down. Might have something to do with the chick who opened it was 5'5" and over 300#.
I suppose I could use the google to find a "how to" use the butt out tool.

I've always wondered what the science was behind that thing. I googled and found this video:

http://www.vidilife.com/video_play_1075206

I guess it works as advertised, but I still don't get why somebody would buy an additional tool to accomplish a task that is done just as easily with a knife.
Originally Posted by Waders

I've always wondered what the science was behind that thing. I googled and found this video:

I guess it works as advertised, but I still don't get why somebody would buy an additional tool to accomplish a task that is done just as easily with a knife.

They should have called that thing "The Tax Man".
I guess I could never figure out why.

I use a saw to cut the pelvis. Everything comes out and is hanging there from the anus. I cut down to either side of the anus and it all falls out on the ground. By the time you've removed all the rest of the guts from the abdominal cavity, there's twenty pounds hanging off this one attachment point--it's begging to be separated from the rest of the carcass.

I'm holding out for the new improved Congress/White House version on the market in about three weeks. wink
Get a couple of the Butt Out's....

They make excellent carrying handles for coyotes as you return from the field to the truck. Just insert one into each coyote & viola! Instant Carry Handle! laugh
Hey isn't that how David Carradine died?

Originally Posted by Waders

The bigger question is, wouldn't you have to cut the azzhole off the tool once the azzhole is removed???

Tie a stout cord of 400 lb. test or so to one of the 'barbs'. and a stout ring on the other end.

Loop the Butt-Out through ring around a stout tree or fence post for a cinch.

You use a blank shotshell to shoot the Butt-Out.

Aim for the Texas heart shot.

BANG! It's a cinch you'll get him, wink
Or.............
do what Les said, save your money. It was kind of funny to watch the neighbor try to make the Butt-Out work like the directions said. Kind of messy!
How to use it?
First, use liberal Al K hol to loosen up a bit.

Second apply liberal lube of choice,
Anal Ease or other stout petroleum based product...

The wife saw that video and said " what the Heel?
I asked how the deer held so still for it?

LOL
Originally Posted by tzone
I can't wait until this thread get some interesting answers. wink

Trotline weight...(does that qualify as interesting?)
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I'm holding out for the new improved Congress/White House version on the market in about three weeks. wink

Already on store shelves here...You should see the "White House" version... blush
I have one of those Butt-out's.

Bought it for a dollar fifty on sale.

It does not work on squirrels. grin
How many will fit on it?
Originally Posted by KSMITH
The bigger question is, wouldn't you have to cut the azzhole off the tool once the azzhole is removed???

Hell No! You just freeze them and you can sell them as Buttcicle's in San Francisco.

I'm sorry was that politicaly incorrect?
Yes, and you're to be commended for that! grin
That sounds like a rallying cry:

"Take a Butt-Out to the polls, November 2nd!"
True Story:

A couple of years ago at deer camp in Michigan's U.P., the daughter of my host and her husband went out to kill a deer for the freezer. The daughter had hunted some, but the husband (a full blooded native) was not into it. They had a Butt-Out to make the job easier. Luck would be with them and she killed a nice doe. She broke out the knife and butt-plug and couldn't get the dang thing inserted to start the job. The husband came around for a look and after watching for a bit told her, "you're tryin to put it in the wrong hole!"
Originally Posted by OldBlue
True Story:

A couple of years ago at deer camp in Michigan's U.P., the daughter of my host and her husband went out to kill a deer for the freezer. The daughter had hunted some, but the husband (a full blooded native) was not into it. They had a Butt-Out to make the job easier. Luck would be with them and she killed a nice doe. She broke out the knife and butt-plug and couldn't get the dang thing inserted to start the job. The husband came around for a look and after watching for a bit told her, "you're tryin to put it in the wrong hole!"

LMFAO!
and women say that to us...sheesh.
Ingwe just emailed his detailed instructions on proper use of the Butt-Out tool and asked me to post it for him.

Here's how he does it. (btw, he's an expert)

-----------------------------------

Ingwe's Instructions on using the Butt-Out Tool

1. Remove the Butt-Out Tool from the blister pac using a sharp knife.

2. Make sure the dink is dead.

3. Apply a small amount of petroleum jelly to the pointy end of the Butt-Out tool. Lick away any excess lubricant.

3A: Shave the area to be assaulted.

4. Insert the Butt-Out Tool into the proper orifice (the animal dummy) and slowly, without twisting, insert 3.75" exactly. Stop. Don't bottom it out just yet.

5. Twist exactly 270 degrees counterclockwise.

6. Insert the Butt-Out tool another .875" exactly. Stop.

7. Twist clockwise 180 degrees. Stop.

8. Using an exacto knife carefully cut the sternam judicious minor tissue sperating the surrounding tenuious white membrame from the attached menuicious from the alterior cartilage ends. Don't cut through the manubrium by mistake. You know what's going to happen then.

8a. The previous step is best accomplished while straddling the critter in a "69" position to allow your face to get up close and personal with the animal's genitalia.

9. Forcefully plunge the Butt-Out tool to the first bottoming stop.

10. Rotate the tool 360 degrees counterclockwise is short quick 90 degree twists.

11. Slowly, and I repeat slowly, remove the Butt-out tool to expose the xiphoied. Don't go too far.

12. Make a lateral incision just above the cavicular notch about 3/8" .

13. Now it starts to get a little more involved.

14. Firmly grasp the handle and in three rapid 90 degree twists while puliing out the Butt-Out tool precisely .875" at a time and begin to withdraw the rectal canal. Stop.

15. Fully engage the Butt-Out Tool (patented) tines in the rectal cavity and in one continuous motion withdraw the tool approxamately 1" past the spincter. Stop.

16. Carefully cut the remaining tissue with a sharp knife and ................... your almost done.

17. An analscope and speculum can come in very handy for finding the remaining bits of tissue. A scapel can then be used for any final clean-up.

Congratulations on sucessfuly removing your first anus. Without the Butt-Out Tool this is a very difficult job.
Pretty good, but you ned to learn how to use spell-chek. I couldn't understand alot of it.
I did however, note that you left out step 3A: Shave the area to be assaulted.
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
Pretty good, but you ned to learn how to use spell-chek. I couldn't understand alot of it.
I did however, note that you left out step 3A: Shave the area to be assaulted.

Spell chek - smell chek. Whatever.

pm Ingwe if you got a problem with it. laugh
I'm waiting for the Texas Heart Shot model to come out.
Originally Posted by OldBlue
"you're tryin to put it in the wrong hole!"

Wong Ho!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
I'm waiting for the Texas Heart Shot model to come out.

Or the Barney Frank Signature model...
I'm cornfused. In step 14, do you rotate the handle, the deer or the hunter?

I was reading another thread, and have concluded that you can use a pressure washer to blow the chitt of the Butt-out tool. I recommend hunting only near water sources for that reason.
I'm now thinking they would be a disposable item... sick
Originally Posted by fish head

4. Insert the Butt-Out Tool into the proper orifice (the animal dummy) and slowly, without twisting, insert 3.75" exactly. Stop. Don't bottom it out just yet.

5. Twist exactly 270 degrees counterclockwise.

6. Insert the Butt-Out tool another .875" exactly. Stop.

7. Twist clockwise 180 degrees. Stop.

9. Forcefully plunge the Butt-Out tool to the first bottoming stop.

10. Rotate the tool 360 degrees counterclockwise is short quick 90 degree twists.

14. Firmly grasp the handle and in three rapid 90 degree twists while puliing out the Butt-Out tool precisely .875" at a time and begin to withdraw the rectal canal. Stop.

When done winding up deer place on flat surface to see it walk with real life motion. grin grin
It is an American invention, nuff said. whistle
LMAO; People using these stupid gizmos. They deserve to lose the money spent. Just use a flippen axe and bash through the pelvic bone, open it up like a thankgiving turkey, reach in and pull cutting away around, one hand on the vent one one the windpipe and pull out the whole mess. Geez some people, make the simplest thing seem so difficult.
That, or you ring the sphincter from the outside with your knife first. It's the first cut you make, and you can get halfway through.
After you pull the guts out, do the same from the inside. You can field dress a deer with a pocket knife.
I bought one for my 'brother in law' last year for Christmas. Told him to use it on his wife!
He thought it was funny.... sis-in-law didnt!

Oh well-- she'll git over it one of these days!
Six pages of bullschit from people who know absolutely nothing of what they speak.........

The Butt Out Tool is one of the best hunting gadgets to hit the market in years.

They are VERY EFFECTIVE and simple to use.

Just used mine a couple of days ago on a nice sized whitetail buck and it made the field dressing job much faster and simpler.

Check out the attached link...........you may learn something!!

http://www.hunterspec.com/Updateable/update_display.cfm?pageID=2144&categoryID=15
Ok. I watched the video. I repeated the steps in my head.

But It still will not work on a squirrel. No matter how hard I insert it in the squirrel. grin
grin grin grin
Originally Posted by nemesis
Six pages of bullschit from people who know absolutely nothing of what they speak.........

The Butt Out Tool is one of the best hunting gadgets to hit the market in years.

They are VERY EFFECTIVE and simple to use.

I gotta agree with Nemisis on this one. I was dressing out a doe a couple years ago and a fellow campfire member said "here try this" I laughed and he said someone had given it to him as a Christmas gift so why not try it??? So I said WTF and tried it. It worked like a charm!!! I haven't bought one and don't carry one myself but can attest to the fact that they work and work well in mere seconds!! 163bc
The trick to it?
is getting them to hold still for it!

For wimens, I find conkin 'em on the noggin usually works.
I agree that it works but after I was gifted a "NAP zip saw", I never needed the BO tool again. Talk about a dream piece of field equipment. That tool works like a good dream.
This is a funny thread.

I like the PETA gift idea. They are soooo anal retentive, what do they need an a-hole for anyway??? Nothing wrong with a good knife.... So why not re-gift if you happen do receive one of these contraptions. Who says we're not the giving type??

There ya have it. I now know that the Butt-Out works by pulling a bit of the intestine out beyond the actual sphincter (butt hole o-ring). Then sever the intestine, then pull the intestine back into the body cavity, then dump the guts out as usual.

I have a small very sharp hand ax that I use to chop through the pelvic bone, then cut around the butt-hole. I've seen those saw things Issac refers to.

Thanks for all the other interesting suggestions & comments for the Butt-Out applications. I might buy one just to throw in the pool of White Elephant gifts for my department at works Christmas gift exchange smile
Pruning shears (hand size ) work just fine on that thin pelvic bone.
Use just like scissors.
Originally Posted by Winnie1300
Ok. I watched the video. I repeated the steps in my head.

But It still will not work on a squirrel. No matter how hard I insert it in the squirrel. grin

You didn't read the manual. To use on squirrels & other small game, simply wrap the animal with duct tape first. Preferably BLUE duct tape.
Originally Posted by Wtxj
Pruning shears (hand size ) work just fine on that thin pelvic bone.
Use just like scissors.

Wtx, THAT is a great suggestion!
There are a number of ways to sort out the rear end (can't really say that without a double entendre! grin ) and much comes down to personal preference and circumstances.

If you have to drag the carcass out for any distance, it�s best not open up the rear end any more than absolutely necessary, as you're exposing prime cuts of meat in the haunches to possible contamination.

About the easiest way to minimise the amount of meat exposed is to remove just the green gralloch, ie the stomach and intestines ect and leave everything above the diaphragm..

At the other end, reach into the body cavity and feel for the �exit pipe� and run your fingers along it to �draw back� any pellets and then cut, leaving the anus and bladder in place...The cut pipe work can be closed off with a small cable tie first which avoids any missed pellets falling back into the body cavity..

Once the carcass is back to a more hygienic location, the penis, bladder and anus can be removed and the pelvis split..

Some folks split the pelvis firstto do this and others start by removing the bladder ect to avoid bursting it...

For some reason, dealing with the back end seems to cause my people lots of problems (more double entendres�! grin ) and while it can be certainly tricky on our small Muntjac, on Roe and anything bigger, it should be fairly straight forward.

I suspect the real problem is that many hunters only take one or two deer a year and simply don�t get the practice. Its quite common to see a person especiallt a novice "step back" and let somebody else gralloch their deer, but they never really learn that way...
I now know that the Butt-Out works by pulling a bit of the intestine out beyond the actual sphincter (butt hole o-ring). Then sever the intestine, then pull the intestine back into the body cavity, then dump the guts out as usual.

Trouble is that you risk shedding a fair few pellets inside the body cavity as you draw the pipe back through...a small cable tie placed on the pipe before the cut reduces that risk greatly..
exactly, chitt in the meat. Someone gave me one, I watched a friend try to use it on his deer, I threw it away. The Tax Man renaming will be appropriate after King Mohamed Hussein Obama lets the Bush Tax cuts expire.
Write to Barney Frank's boy friend. I'm sure he's an expert.

Jim
Originally Posted by Comrade_Cheese

I was reading another thread, and have concluded that you can use a pressure washer to blow the chitt of the Butt-out tool. I recommend hunting only near water sources for that reason.

That's why they need to develop the Butt-Out condom.
© 24hourcampfire