Home
Posted By: Ruger 4570 Morgan Freeman--Is he Gay? - 11/04/10
I was just watching Through The Wormhole hosted by Morgan Freeman and I couldn't help notice he had an earing in his right ear, nothing in his left. I remember the saying that "Left is right, right is wrong"
It certainly his business, but inquiring minds want to know as they say..
NO he is a PLAYER!!!He's just an old Blues man from Mississippi..
I don't know about now but when he was around us extras on the set of Glory some years back he sure as hell wasn't. He was a damn nice guy to be around for a "big Hollywood star".

BCR
He lives in my hometown of Charleston, MS and no, he isn't gay. He duck hunts, I know that. There's some primo duck hunting land right behind his house.
Good to know. Like i said, I just saw the earing thing and wondered. Maybe he doesn't know the left, right thing?
I always liked him, especially in the comedy of playing God.
Looks like you'll have to fill your tootsie roll craving someplace else...
TFF
I saw an interview with him once upon a time, he struck me as being down to earth and well grounded, IIRC he and a hometown bud are partners in various biz ventures in MS.

I've enjoyed his acting.
Steelhead: that was more flippant than glib I think. Funny too.... Like I said, I am just looking at the earings and wondering.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

I've enjoyed his acting.

I have too, and it took the Academy way too long to give him the recognition he deserved.
Originally Posted by Ruger 4570
I was just watching Through The Wormhole hosted by Morgan Freeman and I couldn't help notice he had an earing in his right ear, nothing in his left. I remember the saying that "Left is right, right is wrong"
It certainly his business, but inquiring minds want to know as they say..

The offical word from my homosexual friend is an earring in the ear means nothing any more. Much like a S/M slave collar doesn't mean anything any more.
Posted By: RWE Re: Morgan Freeman--Is he Gay? - 11/04/10
wgaf
Originally Posted by HeavyMetal
NO he is a PLAYER!!!He's just an old Blues man from Mississippi..

He ain't gay, his last wife divorced him because he got caught when he got in a car wreck with one of his local hoochie mama's. He gets more (female) tail than a toilet seat.

The offical word from my homosexual friend is an earring in the ear means nothing any more. Much like a S/M slave collar doesn't mean anything any more. [/quote]

It figures, just when you figure out how to spot em,, they change signs.
If instead of hosting a program titled "Through the Wormhole" a fellow hosted a program titled "Through the Butthole", that might be a fairly definitive sign...
But fortunately he hosted the former show. wink

If nothing else, he has about the best speaking voice of anyone since Richard Burton. If God were to actually speak he'd probably sound a lot like Mr. Freeman.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
IIRC he and a hometown bud are partners in various biz ventures in MS.

Madidi's restaurant and the Ground Zero Blues Club in Clarksdale, MS. Look them up, they're on the web.
Watch Evan Almighty and Bruce Almighty.... Morgan Freeman IS GOD
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
But fortunately he hosted the former show. wink

If nothing else, he has about the best speaking voice of anyone since Richard Burton. If God were to actually speak he'd probably sound a lot like Mr. Freeman.

Surely you just forgot about James Earl Jones? Also from MS, by the way.
Supposedly Morgan did a stint as a spokesman for Ducks Unlimited.
Posted By: tzone Re: Morgan Freeman--Is he Gay? - 11/04/10
Seriously...who cares.
Originally Posted by Delta Hunter
He lives in my hometown of Charleston, MS and no, he isn't gay. He duck hunts, I know that.

grin

that cracks me up. ever wonder why he blows the call so well?
Posted By: BrentD Re: Morgan Freeman--Is he Gay? - 11/04/10
Originally Posted by tzone
Seriously...who cares.

No kidding. Doesn't anyone have something more interesting to wonder about?
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Delta Hunter
He lives in my hometown of Charleston, MS and no, he isn't gay. He duck hunts, I know that.

grin

that QUACKS me up. ever wonder why he blows the call so well?

Fixed it for you. smile
grin
Yes...MF is gay; he's one funny guy...BUT HE AIN'T QUEER!!
Posted By: shaman Re: Morgan Freeman--Is he Gay? - 11/04/10
Gay? No. Libtard? Yes.

This story about Morgan Freeman reminds me of my best friend from high school. Well, not THAT best friend. I mean the other. Anyhow, Kenny was a year behind me. I graduated and went on to (yikes!) music school. It was sooo bad there.

HOW BAD WAS IT, SHAMAN?

It was sooo bad that when we graduated, I had to wear a pink tassel on my mortar board. Along with the rest of my studies, I learned important lessons like there is no such thing as a straight organ major, or there is no such thing as a gay guy in the brass section (they can be pretty violent about it too) Bassonists? Mean bastards. You had to know these things, or you could get yourself in a peck of trouble. I probably make it sound worse than it was; the fruits were actually not all that bad once you got used to it. There were just some restrooms you had to avoid.

A year later Kenny followed me to college and went for a Fine Art degree at the art school-- hell of a drawer. We lived in the same dorm. I still have his sketches over my chair in the Man Cave.

By this time, even the straight guys had picked up on the secret code. A yellow bandanna hanging out of one back pocket meant one thing, a brown bandanna meant another (don't ask).

Kenny decides it would be cool to get his ear pierced. I think his girlfriend, an opera major, put him up to it. The problem was he showed up at my dorm room with an earring . . . drum roll. . .

. . . in the wrong ear!!! Omigod!!! Kenny! You didn't !!! We all fell on the floor laughing. Last I saw of Kenny, he was married and had a kid. He's a minister now. However, he still had that damn earring. To the bitter end Kenny was stubborn and said we had it all wrong. Fact of the matter is, I can't remember which ear is which.

Originally Posted by shaman
Gay? No. Libtard? Yes.

He's an actor, so it's no suprise that he leans to the left politically. Doesn't mean he's not a good actor, a swell guy and a fellow hunter.

Brian.
I like his thoughts on how to end the racial divisions in the U.S.

"Stop talking about it."
Originally Posted by grouseman
I like his thoughts on how to end the racial divisions in the U.S.

"Stop talking about it."

I've seen that interview also. On that point he's dead right. I have a lot of respect for him because of his views and thoughts on that issue.
© 24hourcampfire