Home
I've read of suggestions that we rebuild the WTC, only 10 stories higher this time. <P>Someone else has apparently run with the idea.<P>Scott<P><BR> [Linked Image]
I might be wrong, but I dont we'll ever see it rebuilt.
You can bet your boot they wil be rebuilt in some form or the other. Count on it.
I would get off my fat arse and away from my desk to have a chance to pick up my tools and help rebuild the World Trade Center. I am a Journeyman mason gone to seed. To help rebuild this symbol of America I would do what I swore I would never do and that is pick up my trowels and levels and produce a new and even bigger symbol of America. <P>Bullwnkl.<P>Jim Tobey.
Just incase someone doesn't understand the picture...it's the great American symbol...the middle finger. Flying the bird for the terroists.
Great idea, Scott. I love it. E
E - I certainly can't claim the idea as my own, nor do I think this model as a truly serious proposition. However, I do think it necessary that as a nation we rebuild the WTC (never mind that it was private property) as a show of American resolve.<P>Arkhunter - All I can say is that I hope you are wrong. Nothing personal, I just hope that you are wrong, and that we do rebuild. Sort of a "Damn the torpedoes!" approach. <P>Scott
© 24hourcampfire