Home
Friends it seems to be a little tence around the ole camp fire of late. So why don' we all kick back and relax and pop the top on a favorite brew. Make mine Diet 7UP. Whats yours?<P>Bullwnkl.
Yoo Hoo [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] or milk.
Well I guess I'm the boozer of the bunch. make mine a JAMESON clean or perhaps a nice stout or porter. I'll also never shy away from a good single malt as long as someone else is buying [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img],,,,BEARHUNTER
Egg Nog & Brandy .... its what's for dinner!
The elixir of life...I'll take a water please.
Wassa matter with Y'all? Make mine a Dr. Pepper please.<BR>On a stronger note, Haig & Haig Pinch over ice.
give me whiskey or give me death!!!!!!!...............ummmmmmmmmmm.........I'll settle for bud light.
BEER - Carlsberg, Killian's Red, Corona with a lime, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Lite, Moosehead, ect...<BR> <A HREF="http://beer.trash.net" TARGET=_blank>http://beer.trash.net</A> <P>Bob
A ladyfriend once interoduced me to good coffee laced with Frangelico liquer and Bailey's Irish Cream. It' more than a beverage, it's a sacriment.
Ummm, well, let's see, for normal intake of liquids, strong coffee or Diet Coke. Water only if I am under duress. Everyone knows what fish do in water. Not to mention beavers and other larger critters.<P>As far as alcohol goes, before dinner, a Texas size Martini, medium dry on the rocks, with either Tabasco olives or ones stuffed with Garlic. Quality please. Made with either Tanqueray Malacca or No. Ten gin as first choice, Bombay second.<P>After dinner, a good single barrel bourbon or cognac straight up, with a Diet Coke on the side.<P>With dinner, some decent red wine or a good German beer like Bitburger or Erdinger. <P>And don't shoot, I am bulletproof. LOL <P>Sounds like I like booze and I do, but in moderation. Had all of the above with me on a deer hunting trip I just got back from in Colorado and drank one Martini, one bottle of wine with help, and about a dozen beers in 7 days.
A good glass of red wine, the drier the better. Even better yet if its from a bottle of my own making. <P>If were talking non-alcoholic beverages, mine will be an unsweetened ice tea.
Toss me one of those DPs, T Lee. Thanks. Cheers!
I'm from Washington-I'll have coffee:<P>Double tall mocha caf extra hot w/ whipped cream please.<P>"They can have my coffee when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers."<P>Wade
Pepto-Bismo, or black coffee, dipending on what I've eaten, achaly a Lattai, Latay, Lotta, or how ever you spell that, are rilly good if someone is buying it for you.
© 24hourcampfire