Home
Looks like S/he is using the handle shooter4570 now huh?
I hadn't noticed this until now, but it seems that its back again. At least its not pretending to be a female yet.

Here are some selected posts from he/she/it. Check the properties for the photos... all the same Photobucket account.
Originally Posted by shooter4570

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by BossLady
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by oldman1942
...[Linked Image]

leadloader is the account name for its photobucket account.

Well anyway, I'll be adding S/him to my buddy list of course.
He/it is selling stuff in the Classfieds, too
sick buyer beware.
I wonder if RickBin knows about that?
Are layaway terms available? sick
guess I'll have a new UBB Buddy grin
Actually in its post shilling a Unertl scope it does offer lay-away yet again.
What a pathetic bastard.
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Looks like S/he is using the handle shooter4570 now huh?
I hadn't noticed this until now, but it seems that its back again. At least its not pretending to be a female yet.

Here are some selected posts from he/she/it. Check the properties for the photos... all the same Photobucket account.
[quote=shooter4570]....

leadloader is the account name for its photobucket account.

Well anyway, I'll be adding S/him to my buddy list of course.

I notice the exact same thing the other day when he posted a picture of his Benelli R1. Same photobucket account as in the past.

It's been discussed before that shooter4570 is Framis. The picture of the Benelli took away all doubts for me.
A Troll can't change its warts.
I haven't been on much lately so that was the first I'd actually noticed the weasel being back again.
Buddy'd up.............
She/he isnt the first one on here to use more than one handle.
Get a life.
You think trolling pricks like oldman1942,bosslady,shooter4570,framis,Mr.Humble are an assest to a place like this?

Maybe its a good thing to offer items for sale in the classifieds with payment taken up front, but delivery to be done four months later?....

Or post photos of a rifle claiming ownership of it, when its actually from the Griffen & Howe shop. Complete with using their photos even?....

Yeah maybe thats a good thing....

Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
She/he isnt the first one on here to use more than one handle.

But this one gets the boot and comes back under another name.
Not the only one to get the boot and come back under a different name.
Probably not but this one does it repeatedly and isn't smart enough to change pictures or tactics! laugh
Neither is the one I am thinking of!
Hmmmm I guess I need to pay closer attention.....
I could care either way. There is one on here, who some either love or hate. He was booted off, came back under a new name. Got booted again, came back under another name. Everyone immediately knew who he was by the way he writes. He is back under is original name.
I've never known the person you mention to send uninvited or ininitiated vulgar and or threatening PMs to folks.

I think a fair number of folks have received the same from oldman1942,framis,bosslady, et. al.

I also don't think the person you mention ever ran a deal on the classifieds like oldman1942 did either.
No, but banned and still came back under several different names. I dont care either way, just pointing out that he/she isnt the only one to do this.

I understand, but I see a distinct difference between the two.

It's a good thing to have buddies.
I really dont. Both were banned, both broke the rules and came back under a different name. It just seems this rule isnt enforced.

Gonna go put some rounds down range. Thanks for keeping it civil, seems to be a rarity around here lately.
If Oldfart1942 sent me a nasty PM and put me on ignore, does that qualify me for turdlike status?
The difference is one is back under his original name, having been reinstated by Rick.
I'm still waiting for the secret service and Florida state police to knock on my door.
Dang, ya'll gotta keep bringing this up... the wound is still
fresh. Despite all my taunting and provocations, he never
would pm ME cry
Its back again now posting as jawnhenry
I already added JawnHenry as a UBB buddy.

He's still playing like everyone doesn't see through his charade though.

ditto on buddy list.
Originally Posted by slip_sinker
If Oldfart1942 sent me a nasty PM and put me on ignore, does that qualify me for turdlike status?

Now you got to disagree with varmintguy and get him to call you a turd or turdlike grin

JawnHenry huh? hmmmm he shoulda used YawnHenrietta
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
I really dont. Both were banned, both broke the rules and came back under a different name. It just seems this rule isnt enforced.

Just to clarify the situation, Rick unbanned 'Stick and allowed him to post again on his original handle...
Originally Posted by jeffdwhite
Dang, ya'll gotta keep bringing this up... the wound is still
fresh. Despite all my taunting and provocations, he never
would pm ME cry
I prolly got about a dozen and a half PM's from him, I guess I must be special.
Added him as ubb buddy....too much fun to pizz off!
Jawnhenry is my newest buddy.
I'm ahead alla' ya's,

I've got a Candy Manufacturer in Shanghai running "Jawn Henry Gummies",......out of a Mold we sent them.......

Can't post the prototype model "Gummie" it's fairly lurid, and obscene,........portraying a rather grotesque sexual practice,.....

They'll be available at a "Adult Bookstore" or Sex Shop near you, directly we buy off an FDA inspector,.....and see how brightly they glow in full dark.

GTC
That was random. grin
We'll be offering a "Lay-Away" plan on case lots, ....if you're interesting in stocking up.

GTC
Pretty shameful existence this Lawrence Root lives. Aint ever seen a bigger POS.

hangunnr
Originally Posted by hangunnr
Pretty shameful existence this Lawrence Root lives. Aint ever seen a bigger POS.

hangunnr

Pretty much sums it up right there.
I would put Maser at the top of the list. eek
If there is one positive to that festering diapers sack of schitt... its that he at least sticks to one screen name.
So is anybody getting "PMS"ed from JawnLady yet ?

GTC

If there is one positive to that festering diapers sack of schitt... its that he at least sticks to one screen name.

I guess we'll give him that,but what a sick bastage.

Agree on the above statement 1000%
He is a sick little piece of garbage, but at least he stays easy to spot.

Unlike that cowardly schitt Lawrence Root who tries pass himself off as mutliple different folks including his wife....

Unlike that cowardly schitt Lawrence Root who tries pass himself off as mutliple different folks including his wife....

Larry even has the audacity to post under two different names in the very same thread.
Larry pimping Larry thread!
I thought I seen it all...jeebus! crazy
I friended him too. grin
Originally Posted by nsaqam

Larry even has the audacity to post under two different names in the very same thread.
Larry pimping Larry thread!

I had to post on that thread...
Originally Posted by okok
I thought I seen it all...jeebus! crazy

Larry continually breaks new ground in idiocy and disrespect.
So where is the Morphology of this creature,....someone commented about the Douchelady being his "Wife"

I thought he was married to himself , and of rather unique 'Physical attributes',......

so is it DoucheHenry,....JawnLady,...

WTF ?

GTC
From a PM I got earlier:

Originally Posted by mtdorarider
nsaqam and his gang have struck again and Jawn Henry has been consigned to the banned room. Amazing how much time they waste chasing me around the site. 1000s of IP addresses, 500 computers on site and around 100 email accounts make leading them around by their stupid noses rather easy.

I'm really wondering if they have not come after you because they are not sure whether or not you are a black man (who cares ?) but since Bin is Hq in CA he may be afraid of having the CA NAACP camped on his doorstep. It all only adds more flavor to the site to watch these idiots turn themselves inside out to assert THEIR control of the site, while being scared to show their bigotry.

Since I'm down to 14 identities now, it may be time to add a hispanic one. Then I can insult them in idiomatic Spanish and, given CA's ethnic makeup, Bin will probably be scared to ban a "greaser/wetback etc."

Bad news. The USPS managed to break one of the cheeks off that beautiful #1 300 H&H stock. Good news is the now retired chief stockmaker for Turnbull has been a close friend for 50 plus years so I'm sure it can be fixed. I may swap it with the one on the 7x57 to to reduce any potential strain on it, although West Epoxy is stronger than any figured American walnut.

I also heard via PM that nsaqam got turned into PayPal for listing "discrete PayPal" as a way to buy guns. Talk about stupid ! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy LMAO !

I'll be laying low until I can build up one of my post counts over 100, then I'll be back tweaking the jerks like Rost.

Hang in there as there are all too few people on the site with I.Q.s greater than the room temp in Big Stick's outhouse.

Adios Amigo he, he , eh
So now we need to hound mtdorarider.

This guys a complete idiot!
I hope he goes wetback, then I'm "weapons red and free" to unload on him..amigo.. smile
I Buddy'd up with him too.
Thanks bricktop...that guy is a real piece of trash.
Seems like I'm adding buddies daily.
Anyone know if trollitis has been formally recognized by the American Psychiatry Association as a treatable disease yet? Sheesh.
At least his old lady gets a different guy every night of the year.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
At least his old lady partner gets a different guy something every night of the year.

Fixt it.
Don't ever forget the Larry Root posts on GB as WCCD2006.

If you want a good laugh, read the description he has written about the 1903 Springfield that he currently has at auction:

"If you want one of the rarest and finest 03s' with real provenance look no further (I do not reveal reserves)."

Would you believe the provenance provided by Larry/Lawrence Root on a $5,500 rifle? Heck, the man can't remember who he is from day to day, otherwise he wouldn't need to hide behind multiple handles. Read the negative feedback on GB for WCCD2006, very enlightening. Hard to believe that anyone would buy anything from him if they took the time to read the negative feedback.

Just sayin'..........

JEff
Seems like every firearm transaction had issues there. Wonder how many times he bought from himself to post A+ feedback?
Somebody fill me in on this saga. I've only had passing contact with this person and the various personae. Who, what, why, etc.

Then I can insult them in idiomatic Spanish and, given CA's ethnic makeup, Bin will probably be scared to ban a "greaser/wetback etc."

If Lawrence only knew how stupid this comment was. His level of ignorance is off the charts......

hangunnr
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Somebody fill me in on this saga. I've only had passing contact with this person and the various personae. Who, what, why, etc.

A troll with a history. His real name is Larry Root. HE claims to have homes in Pindale, WY and the Florida Keys IIRC

A few of his usernames. He has been kicked off this web site more than a couple of times.

Originally Posted by RDFinn
Who can neglect to recognize oldman1942...

AKA:

BossLady
shooter4570
StumpDodger

Mr. Humble
Rootmanslim
our gang
Brandy
rms
john 45acp
higirls
roarksdrift
tenxes,
termite
poolboy
thinman
asphunter
strawman
mogambo
varix3
kazijoy
samspade
mr dawes
tinytim
Mr twister
hazzard
fiberoptic
broadfoot
nobody
louissr
30-06 forever
downrange
Batty
Battyman
3-9zeiss
elvin
jimbo
nyjimbo
niceguy
30 mike mike
Keeneddie
30 mikeymikey
keeneddie1
julie123
slamdunk

now he is using jawn henry and mtdorarider
Is there ANY way we can get stealing Inflatable Pigs made grounds for "Banning" ?

.....very lonely here, tonight.

GTC

Hey guys, did you hear?

Larry says I got me a gang!!!

What a pathetic existence that guy lives.
Ok, so what are our colors?

They just can't clash with the clan of the Turdlike!
Hey guys, did you hear?

Larry says I got me a gang!!!

What a pathetic existence that guy lives.

Hey,....if they throw a hanky,....WE throw a Kotex !

mad

GTC
"Most gang members have identifying characteristics unique to their specific clique or gang."

Do you suppose systematically stalking one person by a group or men (?) who all share the same attitude and respose to anyone they disagree with would equate to an "identifying characteristic".
Do you suppose the obsessive need to control both the membership and threads on a website among a group of men (?) would equate to an "identifying characteristic".
Do you suppose a group of men whose posts almost all start with "Re:" (no original ideas or accomplishments of merit) would equate to an "identifying characteristic".
Do you suppose a group of men (?) who habitually lie about their target victim (as in the BS about GunBroker F/B) (A+ last time I looked and how many guns sold this year?)

We can do this forever if you wish to. I have watched as your gang has driven other members off the site or gotten Bin to do the dirty work you cowards would never try FTF. The real "buddies" I have on this site as well as all the other forums I post on do enjoy watching you all get you shorts in a knot.

You and I and maybe even Bin know that the great majority of my posts on this site have been to buy, sell or offer wisdom gained by over 50 years behind the bolt. Rather than realizing adults can disagree, make fun of one another and even call each other chidish names on occasion, you have chosen to make this a crusade to justify yourselves. Even going so far a death threats (never did see him show up in FL).

Take heart you are providing entertainment for many folks as well as turning many potentially active members into lurkers. Soon this site may have as many active members as ARAIG (given that some are the same).

I really know none of you could ever change your stripes because of the gang mentality, not even to mention having to admit to being slightly childish in lies, thread pirating, threats and OT posts.

Sort of reminds me of a collection of Dean Vernon Wormers. As hard as he tried he still ended up getting knocked off his perch.

See y'all whenever I wish to.
FOAD.
Total idiot!
Awwww, Jesus,.....

"mtdorarider"

is this ANOTHER incarnation,...."identity", for the Doosh ?

I think we're "Green Light " for throwing and dropping turds.

GTC
"Most gang members have identifying characteristics unique to their specific clique or gang."

Do you suppose systematically stalking one person by a group or men (?) who all share the same attitude and respose to anyone they disagree with would equate to an "identifying characteristic".
Do you suppose the obsessive need to control both the membership and threads on a website among a group of men (?) would equate to an "identifying characteristic".
Do you suppose a group of men whose posts almost all start with "Re:" (no original ideas or accomplishments of merit) would equate to an "identifying characteristic".
Do you suppose a group of men (?) who habitually lie about their target victim (as in the BS about GunBroker F/B) (A+ last time I looked and how many guns sold this year?)

We can do this forever if you wish to. I have watched as your gang has driven other members off the site or gotten Bin to do the dirty work you cowards would never try FTF. The real "buddies" I have on this site as well as all the other forums I post on do enjoy watching you all get you shorts in a knot.

You and I and maybe even Bin know that the great majority of my posts on this site have been to buy, sell or offer wisdom gained by over 50 years behind the bolt. Rather than realizing adults can disagree, make fun of one another and even call each other chidish names on occasion, you have chosen to make this a crusade to justify yourselves. Even going so far a death threats (never did see him show up in FL).

Take heart you are providing entertainment for many folks as well as turning many potentially active members into lurkers. Soon this site may have as many active members as ARAIG (given that some are the same).

I really know none of you could ever change your stripes because of the gang mentality, not even to mention having to admit to being slightly childish in lies, thread pirating, threats and OT posts.

Sort of reminds me of a collection of Dean Vernon Wormers. As hard as he tried he still ended up getting knocked off his perch.

There was a time, a very short span of time, when I would have agreed with you.
But, having been on this site for a few years, I saw how people post, what happens, and how people respond. All folks have cycles and moods and problems. And their posts reflect what they do when life happens. And, life happens in spite of our best efforts to control it. Some people are just bent to cause trouble continuously. They are busted in rather short order. Bottom line....its the internet.
Throw the frog out on the Lily Pad and watch all the LARGE mouths react with 100%
predictibility.

All those nasty names and Internet speak really hurt my delicate sensitivity.

You really ALL belong over on ARAIG as you react like pit bull shot in azz with a BB gun.

crossfireoops, you must have some news tidbit to share with us that you cut and pasted from some paranoid publication ?

Bigbuck thnks for taking time from selling your home gym with the silicon lady (?)

adios amigos

Think its time you backed away from the beer.
"adios amigos"

No,.....you're not an "Amigo", and haven't really tried to be, either.

FOAD dittos,.....

GTC
Is a mtd a riding mower? Hmmm.
Larry with yet another "woe is me" story.

Maybe people here uncover all your handles because they respect the site that Rick Bin has provided and believe that if Rick sees fit to ban someone then that person should remain banned.
I personally have a problem with you circumventing the site owners will in this way.

Take a hint, you're not wanted here, in any of your personae.
Anybody else run into Larry adding them to a internet "bad buyer" list? Had a thread in the Savage forum where one of the members here sent an email to Larry via gunbroker on a rifle Larry had for sale. Soon afterwards the campfire member found himself blocked from bidding on some other items from other users, and found out that those people had uploaded lists of bad buyers from a 3rd party site.

I had a PM from Larry asking for my gunbroker username.. now I know why.
He needs a good arse kicking!
"I personally have a problem with you circumventing the site owners will in this way."

Perhaps you have the solution for that that you would like to apply ?

And, as all my friends know the site owner has no "will". He just reacts to a bunch of whiners without any factual basis. He hasn't even the courage to answer a direct PM or Email. As Bill O' would say "hiding under his desk".

Get used to it, I'm as permanent here as poverty is in Hermantown.
"arse kicking", you up for it ? Lotsa the brat pack know where to find me ? I like your silly Avatar with some redneck whupping on the president ? Have to ask my buddy's brother (USSS) what they think of that kind of video attack.
Got your white sheet back from the cleaners?

You say:"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Running your yap without the ability to back it up has gotten more than one loudmouth stomped in a bar fight. So, you better stay out of places where it is Really spoken.

[Linked Image]
"I personally have a problem with you circumventing the site owners will in this way."

Perhaps you have the solution for that that you would like to apply ?

And, as all my friends know the site owner has no "will". He just reacts to a bunch of whiners without any factual basis. He hasn't even the courage to answer a direct PM or Email. As Bill O' would say "hiding under his desk".

Get used to it, I'm as permanent here as poverty is in Hermantown.

No solution other than exposing your sorry azz at every opportunity and in every one of your guises.

Why don't any of your so called friends ever say even one word in your defense?
I know, because you really don't have any friends.

You are a pathetic weasel of a human being Larry.

"arse kicking", you up for it ? Lotsa the brat pack know where to find me ? I like your silly Avatar with some redneck whupping on the president ? Have to ask my buddy's brother (USSS) what they think of that kind of video attack.
Got your white sheet back from the cleaners?

You say:"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Running your yap without the ability to back it up has gotten more than one loudmouth stomped in a bar fight. So, you better stay out of places where it is Really spoken.

[Linked Image]

I don't hit girls.....hahahha LOSER!
The Secret Service is going to be on your doorstep soon if you don't get rid of that avatar!!! wink

Larry truly is a pathetic moron.
Larry sounds like a flaming [bleep] libturd...just saying. grin
The Secret Service is going to be on your doorstep soon if you don't get rid of that avatar!!! wink

Larry truly is a pathetic moron.

I gotz more fire power! :>)
[Linked Image]

Hey Larry, how about them peanuts?
You know the only thing I take away from your post is that you enjoy places that let you "park in the rear"
Seems rather fitting for you.
My latest communique from Larry:

Geeze BT, a little disappointed in you jumping in the briar patch with that bunch.

Always respected your real expertise compared to the azz gas coming out of those fakers.

Now up to 27 user names, it's just a game now.

They were so dense they even missed the obvious reference to Mt Dora ..... LOL

kwaherini rafiki yangu

Sorry, Larry, despite my differences with other members, I've never held you in high regard. Certainly not above that of whaleshit.
Originally Posted by Bricktop
My latest communique from Larry:

Geeze BT, a little disappointed in you jumping in the briar patch with that bunch.

Always respected your real expertise compared to the azz gas coming out of those fakers.

Now up to 27 user names, it's just a game now.

They were so dense they even missed the obvious reference to Mt Dora ..... LOL

kwaherini rafiki yangu

Sorry, Larry, despite my differences with other members, I've never held you in high regard. Certainly not above that of whaleshit.

Good post Bricktop

Looks like Framis lost the ONLY member he claimed was his friend....Laffin
Larrywithmanypersonalities,

Aint you got some great big case going on against us guys?

I still havent had anybody come knocking at my door over it.

[Linked Image]
[quote=mtdorarider
And, as all my friends know [/quote]

What friends Larry Root? You don't have any.......

This is Larry talking.....

[Linked Image]
Are we still considered " the Brat Pack"....?

Sweeeeeeeeet! grin
I like your silly Avatar with some redneck whupping on the president ? Have to ask my buddy's brother (USSS) what they think of that kind of video attack.

Folks, I think I've arrived. grin
You know good old framis probably has a buddy who is a brother to Osama Bin Laden and one who is a brother to Hugo Chavez too....... shocked
Originally Posted by okok
I like your silly Avatar with some redneck whupping on the president ? Have to ask my buddy's brother (USSS) what they think of that kind of video attack.

Folks, I think I've arrived. grin

The dipshitt doesn't even know that's Rush. Friggin amazing.

Clyde

Too Funny!
You can't make this schit up, priceless.
Originally Posted by 1899sav

Too Funny!

Dammit, ....this is too confusing !

I thought he was a tranny, and married to himself sick

Where does the fellow with his yap hangin' open, and his rifle stuck in his ear play into this odd scenario,.....is THAT the "USSS" fellow?

...this is all very muddy, in my view, somebody needs to do a chart !

GTC
Old balls...did you axe your buddy's brother who works for the USSS ? Let me know ASAP! Thanks......lol
"Most threats however, are kept under wraps because the Secret Service fears that revealing details of them would only increase the number of copycat attempts. Although most threats are not credible, each one has to be investigated meticulously."

This is just too easy.

The brat pack in action: LAFFIN!

[Linked Image]
I love that you try to say that you have 50 accounts already up and going here...
Hey azzhole how come you keep having set up a new one everyday that you get one banned.
[bleep] clown.

Hey Buddy!
I love that you try to say that you have 50 accounts already up and going here...
Hey azzhole how come you keep having set up a new one everyday that you get one banned.
[bleep] clown.

Looks like it's 51........
Larry, get psychiatric help now.

Seriously, your life will be so much better if you get your severe mental illness issues dealt with by professionals.
Larry, get psychiatric help now.

Seriously, your life will be so much better if you get your severe mental illness issues dealt with by professionals.

i have a shirt with a saying printed on it i should send him.....it says "I dont suffer from delusions, I enjoy them."

grin
Just far too easy. Now why would I set up another account if I already had a big bunch ? DUH ? Because all the other ones have 3 and 4 digit post counts, so why would I waste one of them just to jerk you dummies around ?

I know it wasn't covered in the GEDs you got (?), but go down to the library and ask the nice lady to help you find a German/English dictionary. Look up "immer" ...... may prove enlightening.

nsaqam, perhaps you can scan in and post your medical degree in Psychiatry ?
You certainly hold yourself out as an expert. Quite an accomplishment for an ironmonger to be cross trained as a doctor. "University of 50 bucks online" no doubt. You got a number 3 decal in your rusty pickup's window to go along with the dead guy's helmet ?

rattler, I look forward to the shirt, it will only need a little change to be correct:

"I don't mind dealing with idiots who suffer from delusions, I enjoy them because it is so easy to turn their paranoia on and off."

Wonder why somebody bought you that shirt ? Just sayin'

Time to sign off. Be checking out the free classified soon. I need to spend some more money to help the economic recovery. You know money ? The stuff you get when you're educated and work ? Beats the hell out of the government cheese filling the fridge in your single wides.

[Linked Image]

Larry you seriously need help......you are th eone suffering from paranoia, delusions and perhaps schizophrenia (I know that is a big word for you so wiki it to see what it means)
Larry you seriously need help!
Originally Posted by Immer
Just far too easy. Now why would I set up another account if I already had a big bunch ? DUH ? Because all the other ones have 3 and 4 digit post counts, so why would I waste one of them just to jerk you dummies around ?

Another blatant lie Larry.

Lying seems to come exceedingly easy for you.

When you have as much practice lying as you have it's easy to see how you can confuse reality with your deluded fantasy world.

Was this compulsive lying something you developed later in life or have you always been afflicted with the distasteful habit?
Only someone with something to hide or is basically dishonest would do this nsaqam
Wow congratulations for knowing the term "always" in german...
You and any high school freshman taking german are very impressive.

Try this sport..
Sie sind ein absoluter Herr Idiot. Sie Hafen Wahnvorstellungen granduer, dass niemand sonst mit Ihnen teilt. M�gen Sie auch weiterhin in der Schei�e w�hlen den Rest deiner Tage
Thomas you know he will just google it...give him time.
I just did.....funny and true.
Oh and since you just bragging the other day that you were going to try and get your other 50 profiles into the triple digit post count... You are proven to be a lying sack of schit when you say all your others have three and four digit counts.

You are such a sad little man. I really do pitty you Lawrence.
I can't imagine leading such a sorry existence as to need to constantly try to fit in, and fly under the radar so you can troll on a site were NOBODY wants anything to do with you. Your actions here are really so very telling about how pathetic your life must be. I truly imagine you must have been quite like Maser during your youth.

Sie sind ein absoluter Herr Idiot. Sie Hafen Wahnvorstellungen granduer, dass niemand sonst mit Ihnen teilt. M�gen Sie auch weiterhin in der Schei�e w�hlen den Rest deiner Tage

Nailed it!
Larry, you might want to give Jr. a call and ask his legal opinion about this. At some point you may tick Rick or another admin off enough that he pursues this. Seems you are bragging about having.. umm... 50 counts of this so far?

Florida law..

815.06 Offenses Against Computer Users.

1. Whoever willfully, knowingly, and without authorization
accesses or causes to be accessed any computer, computer
system, or computer network
; or whoever willfully, knowingly
and without authorization denies or causes the denial of
computer system services to an authorized user of such
computer system services, which in whole or part is owned by,
under contract to, or operated for, on behalf of, or in
conjunction with another commits an offense against computer
users.

2.a. Except as provided in this subsection an offense
against computer users is a felony of the third
degree
, punishable as provided in S.775.082,
S.775.083, or S.775.084.

b. If the offense is committed for the purposes of devising
or executing any scheme or artifice to defraud or to
obtain any property, then the offender is guilty of a
felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in
S.775.082, S.775.083, or S.775.084.
Plain and simple trolls like Lawrence Root are the cancer of internet. When I can I try to excise the tumors.

I enjoy the campfire, and the many friends that I have made here. Exposing Lawrence... I view as my civic duty to the community here.
I share that sentiment and try to help as much as possible.
I honestly think the majority of members here do too...

Hell Bricktop and I have butted head once or twice, but he even posted about one of Lawrence's personalities.
Originally Posted by MagMarc

Nailed it!

Couldn't put it any better myself...Love it
I honestly think the majority of members here do too...

Hell Bricktop and I have butted head once or twice, but he even posted about one of Lawrence's personalities.
Same here, problem is like I said before, Bricktop is getting more and more likeable.

Now I'm gonna get sick. sick grin
Originally Posted by Tom264
Bricktop is getting more and more likeable.

GTFO!! shocked
Believe it or not!!!
I choose not to..... grin
OK, thats why your the big Poop!
Originally Posted by ingwe
I choose not to..... grin
It's either that or Larry is making me look just that good.
I'd take either one! grin
I appreciate y'all's takin' on Larry with such vociferous alacrity. Or somethin like that. I just can't get my knickers in a knot over yet another psych case... I deal with them every freakin' ER day, and one more narcissistic personality disorder is ALWAYS above my daily quota.

Keep on fightin' the good fight, boys.
As per usual "The Most Interesting Man In The World" is excused from all troll/cancer hunts...
wink

My, my, you are really getting wound up X 10.

The almost clone like reaction tells me that the collective of the Borg already exists.

As ALWAYS, no direct question is answered, no facts are presented to validate lies and the need to CONTROL the site is the only real objective.

You all know I have done no harm to any of you by any stretch of your imaginations. On the other hand, some of you have and are making DIRECT threats that range from pie in the sky legal action to physical attacks. There is a difference between pointing out that actions may have consequences (like violating PayPal rules to sell/buy firearms) and telling someone that you are going to come to their home and stalk and attack them. Apparently that distinction may be too subtle for some of you.

You attempt to goad me on with insults, lies, threats and chasing me around the site. All it does is provide a needed dose of ridicule for a bunch or "men" who take themselves far too seriously.

It is the same little group that represents a tiny minority of the membership that is just doing the same thing over and over.

While I see we now have an individual who describes himself as a doctor sounding off as well, I have no idea of his speciality or Board certification.
Certainly any "doctor" who believes he can diagnose based on a few 100 words on the Internet is very sure of himself.

By contrast a real professional in the field, has this to say (and a lot more) about controlling personality disorder. If you boys don't think you are poster children for this problem it is you not me engaged in delusion. Read on:

"Most all of you have had to contend with control freaks. These are those people who insist on having their way in all interactions with you. They wish to set the agenda and decide what it is you will do and when you will do it. You know who they are � they have a driving need to run the show and call the shots. Lurking within the fabric of the conversation is the clear threat that if you do not accede to their needs and demands, they will be unhappy."

Unhappy is a slight understatement. Abusive, vicious, serial lying, vindictive and obsessed fills out the brat pack's M.O.

had you the collective I.Q. of my cat, you would know the best way to handle someone you dislike and who poses no real threat to you, is to ignore him.

As a founding member of the League of Curmudgeons, I am proud to support the mission of of our league by having the temerity to comment on the human condition without apology, not only refusing to applaud mediocrity, but howling it down with morose glee, supporting versions of the truth that unsettle the smug, while often softening it with humor that only adds to the discomfort of those who just don't get it.

As Betty Davis said:"Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night! "

Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
It's pretty evident that the sex change operation really took it's toll him/her so I think we all should send it a "get well" card.

Lawrence Root
83 Antelope Trail
Pinedale, WY

Or give him a call at 307 367 7711 and wish her/him well.

had you the collective I.Q. of my cat,

#1 I seriously doubt that you have any puzzy

#2 How many times and under how many aliases have you been banned here under Lawrence?
Imagine if that info ended up in some craigslist ads in San Francisco, Miami, Los Angeles..
Hmmm.....

"guy looking for guy"
It's pretty evident that the sex change operation really took it's toll him/her so I think we all should send it a "get well" card.

Lawrence Root
83 Antelope Trail
Pinedale, WY

Or give him a call at 307 367 7711 and wish her/him well.

You know that comes up in google earth too....
Keep patting yourself on the back Larry.

You are a despicable human being with no respect for other peoples property.
You have made that abundantly clear through your disrespect of Rick's wishes and the rules of the site here and through your repeated use of pictures and images of stuff that you purport belongs to you but in fact does not.

I also find it TFF that you castigate members here for threatening legal consequences and physical harm when you are the poster boy for such things. Threatening LE involvement is your stock in trade, pathetic as that is.
you know, most non-sociopaths, or people who weren't raised like animals, know that one of the first rules of polite society is that you don't go where you're not wanted.

how many times does Old Douchenozzle have to be voted off the island?

his life in the real world must really suck if this is the best he can do for a life.....being a punchline at a forum that only wants to see his back.
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
you know, most non-sociopaths, or people who weren't raised like animals, know that one of the first rules of polite society is that you don't go where you're not wanted.

his life in the real world must really suck if this is the best he can do for a life.....being a punchline at a forum that only wants to see his back.

So true.
How do we get Lee24 back too?
ppppppppppffffffffffffttttt. crazy
Larry's like a bad case of crabs only a healthy dose of raid will cure it.
Somewhere I read a post from an extremely intelligent and amazingly good looking poster here at the Fire that if everyone would just ignore are refuse to respond to idiots like this they would not get their kicks as a troll and just go elsewhere. Imagine if you can if everyone refused to open a post by any of this guy's names. Zero count for times read.

Can't remember that guys name but his post sure impressed me.
Originally Posted by Scott F
Somewhere I read a post from an extremely intelligent and amazingly good looking poster here at the Fire that if everyone would just ignore are refuse to respond to idiots like this they would not get their kicks as a troll and just go elsewhere. Imagine if you can if everyone refused to open a post by any of this guy's names. Zero count for times read.

That was me that said that.
Btw, thanks for the compliment. grin
sheesh...
What!!?
grin
Originally Posted by Scott F

I think he was ghey. lol
My buddy in Indiana snapped this pic of Tom264 in WalMart the other day...maybe this is good looking in Indiana, but....... grin
[Linked Image  <br> 
								</div>
	</div>
	<div class=
Sweet!
Btw, thanks for the compliment. grin

You know... I am trying my best to remember... Just can't think who it was but Tom just don't seem right. wink
Well you did say handsome so that narrows that down to me. *grin*
"had you the collective I.Q. of my cat, you would know the best way to handle someone you dislike and who poses no real threat to you, is to ignore him."

Nice to know I am at least a bright as Tom264.

But then again he doesn't seem to know much about voicemail, phone traps, ISP traces and identity theft.

Glad to see Stx is back with a new avatar. Never did get to see him when he and his bud came to get their new Yacht (LMAO) but we still have real good pics of him with his last date. Or was he so skilled in Black Ops that he wuz here but none of us ever saw him. Sorta blends in with the Cubans.......

[Linked Image]

Nice to know I am at least a bright as Tom264.
No your not....your as dumb as a box of rocks.

Btw, would that be Dimmer?
you got that that Cuban part right larry. on my mothers side. the doc is still shopping for a sportfisherman some good deals out there right now.
I'll probably head that way to catch some more jewfish.

[Linked Image]
my uncles got a pretty good file on you and karen larry. her first husband must have been a real loser for her to end up with the likes of you.
Is that Karen?

JEff
My, my, you are really getting wound up X 10.

The almost clone like reaction tells me that the collective of the Borg already exists.

As ALWAYS, no direct question is answered, no facts are presented to validate lies and the need to CONTROL the site is the only real objective.

You all know I have done no harm to any of you by any stretch of your imaginations. On the other hand, some of you have and are making DIRECT threats that range from pie in the sky legal action to physical attacks. There is a difference between pointing out that actions may have consequences (like violating PayPal rules to sell/buy firearms) and telling someone that you are going to come to their home and stalk and attack them. Apparently that distinction may be too subtle for some of you.

You attempt to goad me on with insults, lies, threats and chasing me around the site. All it does is provide a needed dose of ridicule for a bunch or "men" who take themselves far too seriously.

It is the same little group that represents a tiny minority of the membership that is just doing the same thing over and over.

While I see we now have an individual who describes himself as a doctor sounding off as well, I have no idea of his speciality or Board certification.
Certainly any "doctor" who believes he can diagnose based on a few 100 words on the Internet is very sure of himself.

By contrast a real professional in the field, has this to say (and a lot more) about controlling personality disorder. If you boys don't think you are poster children for this problem it is you not me engaged in delusion. Read on:

"Most all of you have had to contend with control freaks. These are those people who insist on having their way in all interactions with you. They wish to set the agenda and decide what it is you will do and when you will do it. You know who they are � they have a driving need to run the show and call the shots. Lurking within the fabric of the conversation is the clear threat that if you do not accede to their needs and demands, they will be unhappy."

Unhappy is a slight understatement. Abusive, vicious, serial lying, vindictive and obsessed fills out the brat pack's M.O.

had you the collective I.Q. of my cat, you would know the best way to handle someone you dislike and who poses no real threat to you, is to ignore him.

As a founding member of the League of Curmudgeons, I am proud to support the mission of of our league by having the temerity to comment on the human condition without apology, not only refusing to applaud mediocrity, but howling it down with morose glee, supporting versions of the truth that unsettle the smug, while often softening it with humor that only adds to the discomfort of those who just don't get it.

As Betty Davis said:"Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night! "

[Linked Image]

wordy puke isn't he...............not much in the way of substance though
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

You know douchenozlle is on here because his old manlady is a real piece of work.... it was the horse its avatar a while back.
I don't know how updated this thread is, but low profile, Immer and mtdorarider are all our very own cumstain Larry.
Bump
The bastard is back again!

Now posting as tupolevtu95

FOAD Lawrence Root!
So thats who it is.....

What a friggin Moron.

No wonder...
Problem is I go fishing for a couple weeks and I'm three or four persona's behind... I'll likely never catch up...

Kent
Thanks for the heads up!

I agree with your assessment of Larry Root 100%!

JEff
Try as he might ............

He always gets "rooted" out. grin
he's back..

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/5196158/Re_Savage_99f#Post5196158
Yep confirmed oldman1942,Bosslady,shooter4570 is back yet again
Now posting under the handle goodiewrench.
Look out folks. Apparently this scum bag can't resist this place.
Originally Posted by goodiewrench
Stringing is probably a foreend bedding issue or ammo it does not like. They will shoot 1 MOA or better with a bit of work.
Then it all comes down to condition. Prices range from $400-$1500 for a plain shooter to a NIB example with all papers.
If you can swap a semi obsolete compound and some bucks, I'd be on it unless it's a real dog.
An exceptional F in 300 Savage that sold for $1000 recently.

[Linked Image]

many, many hours of TLC invested. Thanks for a fair deal on my second 99 bought here. (first was a 250 R). Still seeking that solid frame minty 22 HP.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

He has his own "style", so it only takes reading a couple of posts from a new name to get a gut feeling for the true authorship.

Newton anonymously published a solution to a problem posed by Bernoulli. Seeing the solution, Bernoulli recognized the author. "We know the lion by his claw."

In this instance, we know the turd by his stench.
Originally Posted by mathman

So very accurate!!!

He's the wetback of the 'Fire... no matter how many times he's deported he sh'neeks back in... then starts breeding more of himself.

Kent
"breeding more of himself"

....like Amoebic Dysentary

GTC
Well he does share a lot of traits with a case of drizzling schitts...

You're on to something Cross grin
How many accounts does that make now ? 15-20 ?
Mebbe we shouldn't have told him to go [bleep] hisself.

.....it worked.

GTC
I feel sorry for Karen!

ddj
I'm not acutally sure there IS a Karen. I think it all might just be a construct of Larry's fantasy life.
I've seen pics of Larry Root
I've seen pics of Larry Root gate-mouthed buddy
I've seen pics of thing he claims to own, and photos that he lifted from the Griffen & Howe shop that he claimed as his.
... but I've yet to see a pic of "Karen"
Curious.
Yep confirmed oldman1942,Bosslady,shooter4570 is back yet again
Now posting under the handle goodiewrench.
Look out folks. Apparently this scum bag can't resist this place.
Originally Posted by goodiewrench
Stringing is probably a foreend bedding issue or ammo it does not like. They will shoot 1 MOA or better with a bit of work.
Then it all comes down to condition. Prices range from $400-$1500 for a plain shooter to a NIB example with all papers.
If you can swap a semi obsolete compound and some bucks, I'd be on it unless it's a real dog.
An exceptional F in 300 Savage that sold for $1000 recently.

[Linked Image]

many, many hours of TLC invested. Thanks for a fair deal on my second 99 bought here. (first was a 250 R). Still seeking that solid frame minty 22 HP.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Bump for those that missed the update...
Thanks.
A new one: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Some_1885_Winchester_Highwa#Post5229241
As much as I hate to say it I prefer Oldman/Larry to Swampy's particular brand of trollism.

Larry occasionally posted helpful and pertinent information. He also posted pics of some pretty nice rifles whether they belonged to him or not.
Swampy provides nothing of value and mostly posts nonsense solely to get a reaction.

If I got to choose one or the other to stay here I'd choose Larry.
Larry is nothing but an ass.............
As much as I hate to say it I prefer Oldman/Larry to Swampy's particular brand of trollism.

Larry occasionally posted helpful and pertinent information. He also posted pics of some pretty nice rifles whether they belonged to him or not.
Swampy provides nothing of value and mostly posts nonsense solely to get a reaction.

You got something on lay-a-way
You know, at one time, entire sections of Alaska had their IPs blocked just to keep someone out.

There ain't THAT damned many folks on here from the Keys, and damned sure fewer from there than AK.

Just sayin'...
Excellent thought there.
Some folks just don't get the hint(s)....

Swampy's just dumb. Larry's psychotic.
Originally Posted by ColeYounger

Yep.
Originally Posted by 7 STW

Bet he does and he's gonna pay for it with monopoly money. grin
Originally Posted by ColeYounger

True enough but to me psychosis with pretty pics is preferable to narcissistic idiocy with zero redeeming value.
Originally Posted by 7 STW

Bet he does and he's gonna pay for it with monopoly money. grin

BS!!

I don't want to be on the Secret Service watch list!

True enough but to me psychosis with pretty pics is preferable to narcissistic idiocy with zero redeeming value.

You mean like those pics he lifted from the Griffen & Howe website that he tried to pass off as his own? That was in his last incarnation. The one where he was gushing about John Barsness, after trashing him in a previous incarnation.

Thanks, I'll pass.

We're starting to get a whiff from razoredge.
Yeah, it's him.. The senile old piece of chit outed himself in optics.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/5232070/Scopes#Post5232070
Periodic bump is due.
Scumbag Lawrence Root is still polluting the forum under the user name goodiewrench among others...

Hard to believe this turd is so hard to flush...

There was a time, here, when banned meant banned, and multiple accounts (among other reasons) were grounds for permanent banning.

Guess that, among other things, has changed.
Damned shame too.
I guess someone is more interested in limiting the input of a guy like Stick, than getting rid of someone like Lawrence Root who is pretty much the antithesis of what this place should be about.
I guess Rick can't stop a guy from starting 100 new accounts so banning really means nothing in this guys case.
At one point, Rick had banned the IPs for nearly all of the areas in AK that 'Stick haunted.

He could do the same thing with Larry Root's AOs, if he so chose.
I guess he don't care enough to do so. Kinda funny that not only does Root keep coming back, but posts pics to rub everyone's nose in it as well.
Yeah I mean I guess Rick doesn't really give a damn about the schitt Larry Root pulls...
It really wouldn't be that hard to get rid of him after all. There are plenty of free software filters out there to do that very thing.

Oh well its RickBin's choice to let it go then.
IF other folks don't seem to have a problem with Lawrence Root, I guess I'll stop bumpig this and he can have his win.
Oh well I think most of us will still be able to sniff out his foul trail.
As soon as I get that same whiff from a new name, I just blow off what they have to say. No blood pressure meds needed here.
My ignore list is getting long though
Bumping this back to the top now that the numbnut has reemerged with a new alias...goodiewrench
Merry Fricking Christmas.. he's back as interthem.
© 24hourcampfire