Home
Just a simple posts to see who out there is in our neck of the woods and might be interested in a get together down the road sometime...
Quite a few, Waders,Bulletbutt,ScottF, Archie,Jamie,I know there are a few more but I'm old and can't remember.
Pretty new around here but out near Elma myself.
Here's a thread that might help identify those of us from God's Country:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._state_has_the_best_members_#Post3452767
20 miles east of Seattle ( Issaquah ) Representing the 425. laugh
Cool, thanks Wade. I'll tell everyone what. If I ever crack the property nut up here and get that place I'm looking for, I'll host something this way. I'm pretty far north though. Not sure if that would work for some folks.
I'm out near Snohomish.
I am here and would be interested in hosting another get together on our farm sometime this summer.
I am from the dry and conservative side. Walla Walla. The town so nice they named it twice! smile
And GREAT onions! smile
Originally Posted by safariman
I am from the dry and conservative side. Walla Walla. The town so nice they named it twice! smile

grin I always have wondered why that name....
Originally Posted by safariman

They still got that open sewer running through town over by the co-op? Or is that something else? grin
Originally Posted by Scott F
I am here and would be interested in hosting another get together on our farm sometime this summer.

These guys aren't going to get into "our" rum, are they? shocked grin
South sound just outside of T-Town.
If I'm in town, I'll make a roadie North to meet some of you fine folk.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
South sound just outside of T-Town.

I was in Tacoma Saturday. I often wonder when I have come close to another 'Fire member without knowing it. Just think, maybe you've cussed me out on I-5. whistle
I drove through there on the day the guy opened fire in the Tacoma Mall. Wasn't me; I was out on the freeway, going south when everything was blocked off and the place was surrounded by cops.
From the E side near Yakivegas. Can do a get together at my house plenty of land. Plenty of areas to shoot BBQ, BS etc
Greetings from Spokane.
I'm in Richland. Would like to meet some of you guys but my schedule's pretty hectic.
Mount Vernon here. If my schedule works, sounds like a blast.
coyotewallace is in Puyallup, and is a GOOD pard. Just a bit mobility impaired, in case the AO is elsewhere.
I too am in Puyallup. If someone sets something up I would certainly go. never met the man but could drag Coyotewallace along no sweat
Tacoma
Could be interesting. Been know to travel to New York in '07 for the Savage Fest there and Wisconsin in '09 for the Savage Fest there. Something close to home would be welcome.
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt

These guys aren't going to get into "our" rum, are they? shocked grin

If they do it won't be the ten gallons I will hold in reserve. grin

Fun part is I already have everything I need to do it and it is extremely simple to make. Just have to wait for the time. August is just a short time away.
Steve,

Greetings from a fellow Eastern alum.

Mike
I am another local one. I am another Eastern alum also. Lived in Cheney after that for a few years.

Enjoyed stopping by to see Waders this afternoon on the way back to my work.
Well I am in Bellingham this Friday for three days.
I'm in Washington for another ten years until I cross the wide Columbia to Oregon's east side.
I have a PO Box in Sumas. Hope that counts. I grew up near the Tri-Cities, was in Spokane this week. Lots of grandkids near Sequim so get down that way often. I can vouch for Waders and Jamie and Bulletbutt, Archie, several others who are equally fine folks, including ScottF and his beautiful place and tasty rum.
Straight outta Bellevue, myself.
Here in Moses Lake raised at Coulee Dam and as many of you coasties that are on here you would think we could vote out them Dumbocrats over there that are destroying this State and our hunting by systematicly removing the deer and elk by using cougars and wolves
I guarantee it's not for lack of trying.
Out here on the Quimper Peninsula at the West End of the Jefferson County International Airport. You can see my place on the Airport camera off in the distance. If you fly in or out of the airport you fly over my place.

Have lived all over the state and when I lived over in the heart of the Columbia Basin I driven Semis over cow trails that no self respecting cow would be found dead on, come to think of it I've done the same thing over here on the West Side, but not in a Semi.

Scott! It was good seeing you the other day and "Shooting the Bull" with you down at the mill while you where waiting to get on the scales.
Over here in Port Orchard. How many of you are on www.hunting-washington.com?
Lake Cushman,Olympic mountains, just four miles from Staircase national park.
Live and work in Kitsap so pretty close to a couple Campfire members.
I am thinking a get together open to any in the Pac NW who want to come sometime in late August would be fun. My place. Have some extra housing and lots of room for camping.

Can offer a real campfire and some local foods.
I am thinking a get together open to any in the Pac NW who want to come sometime in late August would be fun. My place. Have some extra housing and lots of room for camping.

Can offer a real campfire and some local foods.

I live in Northern Oregon, that sounds like fun.
I lived in Northern and Central Oregon for over thirty years and Oregon folks are welcome around my fire.

We had a small gathering last year and it was fun.
If I can make it I should be good for some fresh fish and Dungeness Crab...hopefully I'll do another Razor Clam dig and could bring that also.

I' like to meet my fellow state mates.
Just got mail from game dept. and good news drawn for the multi season deer hunts. That means hunt deer from Sept through Dec. Archery, Muzzle loader and modern firearm. Yeeee Hawww
grin
© 24hourcampfire