Home
These are the folks to whom the UN wants Israel to give up half of Jerusalem.

"Nice" frown

A quote from the article:
Haniyeh said: "We condemn the assassination and the killing of an Arab holy warrior. We ask God to offer him mercy with the true believers and the martyrs."

Link to story:

Hamas condemns killing of "holy warrior" Bin Laden.

Hamas can jump up my ass and feed for a week.
this is me, not giving a chit.

these folks really sound like good neighbors, I can't imagine why the Israelis are so mean to them.
Those are the same pricks that were dancing when the towers came down. Their fate matches bin ladens.
Not above me...B-low me.
PHUC EM!
May they be next.
Sounds like a target rich environment to me.
I could really care less what Hamas thinks. Israel shows far too much restraint as far as I can tell. Bear
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
this is me, not giving a chit.

these folks really sound like good neighbors, I can't imagine why the Israelis are so mean to them.

I am sure Bristoe can give you some reasons for Hamas to dislike the Joooooosssssssssss.
as long as we can control our southern borderlines, and the northen ones too, we're safe.

our borderlines needs complete protection. but, unfortunately, the BHO seems to think the interlopers are his supporters.

we need a President that understands National borderlines. Like Pres. Putin, for example.

we're quite sick of bringing in interlopers from all over the globe, in order to represent or support the BHO.

whatever happened to our Nationality, anyone know for sure??

[Linked Image]
LOL! That one's a keeper.
we need to kill all the Hajjis. going to have to sooner or later. i would rather it be sooner so our kids don't have to deal with them.
© 24hourcampfire