Home
Before 9/11 this "pilot" episode was made. No pun intended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26g18Dg7db4

I don't think the bottom line agenda was arm sales. I think it goes further, IMO. Partial/full propaganda? I think conspiracy theorists are being made, but that is a much deeper thought? Why? Make your own assumption.

Bottom line is that America is being destroyed. We are systematically being taken out and turned against each other. Divide and conquer... Makes me sick if I think to much about it. Sometimes i make myself sick with the stupid chit I have done and the traps I have fallen into.

Life is short, so I try to keep an open mind to things now. Been tricked to many times to care what the norm is. But I am still alive, which is more than I can say for a lot of my friends. Life is full of traps. Ignorance has no mercy in our mortality.

Just look at this stuff and keep an open mind. I beg you to keep an open mind.
You're making everybody else "Sick"

Bugger OFF !

GTC
Originally Posted by LargeBubba
Sometimes i make myself sick with the stupid chit I have done and the traps I have fallen into.

we're even, then, because your posts make me sick
Wow, OK!!! you got like 27,000 posts. Who am I to argue? You are like one of those net tough guys that is territorial and no message to bring besides "bugger off"? You are so clever. I stand in awe of your almighty power. and you have a bear avatar! I am pissing my pants. 27 thousand posts! Jesus christ that is a lot of time! Could you please tell me what you territory is? I am scared chitless!

I am just saying what I think, I am not backpedaling.... till I saw you and your awesome avatar!

Why don't you go f yourself. Instead of trying to run newbs off. I mean seriously, the numbers speak for them self! 27 thousand posts? What a loser.

Get a life bro.
36 thousand! Holy chit.... what else do you do? It would make me sick to have that many posts anywhere. Please talk about what you have done in life so I can stay clear of it! 36,000 posts! Another big time loser. Jesus christ..... Do you do anything else?
blow me, bitch
Do I hear 50 thousand posts?! Do I hear 40? 38? Holy chit those are some big numbers!
you aren't going to grab a clue are you............

I don't think the bottom line agenda was arm sales. I think it goes further, IMO. Partial/full propaganda? I think conspiracy theorists are being made, but that is a much deeper thought? Why? Make your own assumption.

Bottom line is that America is being destroyed. We are systematically being taken out and turned against each other. Divide and conquer... Makes me sick if I think to much about it. Sometimes i make myself sick with the stupid chit I have done and the traps I have fallen into.

Life is short, so I try to keep an open mind to things now. Been tricked to many times to care what the norm is. But I am still alive, which is more than I can say for a lot of my friends. Life is full of traps. Ignorance has no mercy in our mortality.

[Linked Image]
"As soon as a person's erroneous personal belief is questioned, they soon turn to mob and support of fellow retainers to re-establish their precarious foundation and false beliefs. They don't exist and neither their foundation "

- eastern translations (lost books of the east)

I think some of the book is bullchit, but this part is definitely true, lol.
What's wrong Bubba? Your post crashed and burned... So what... Unbunch your panties and move on...
Bubba, if the entire world treats you like an idiot...

You may be an idiot.

Sorry for that reality check.

[Linked Image]
Your type of post is designed to make us (the opposition) feel helpless and hopeless.
9/11 happened because some dune coons with box cutters hijacked some planes and ran them into buildings killing a lot of good people. Whether individuals have taken advantage of that is not exactly a secret, but don't you or anyone else dare call 9/11 anything else other than what it really was, a terrible act of terrorism by evil men who hate our country.
off topic I know so please forgive

anyone know how long the money back guarantee is from the Dale Carnegie course?
You are so clever.

I am pissing my pants.

I am scared chitless!

At least you found your sig lines.
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
we're even, then, because your posts make me sick

This pretty much covers Largebubba

[Linked Image]
"and you have a bear avatar!"

Have you thought about putting up a large Anus as yours ?

Seems about right.

GTC
Of the first 10 posts in this thread 5 were yours and 4 of those were complaining about folks with a lot of posts?
I'll have to try and ponder a bit longer why folks have dismissed you.
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
What's wrong Bubba? Your post crashed and burned... So what... Unbunch your panties and move on...

I wear a g-string.

Nice hitler avatar. did you know that hitler had one of his palaces burned to start a war with russia? He blaimed a russian terrorist for it, but that could not happen in todays world?
Building 7. News report given before the collapse as clearly seen on the news report itself?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNK1V6S2cbo

The collapse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI

Demolition experts say it was controlled demolition. Why?

I am trying to find unbiased sources, Perhaps common sense will start to creep in. I am not successful with unbiased sources, but I am trying to show stuff with just facts. Or as close as I can get to them/time.

I will post something on this topic when I get the chance. This may go for a long time.

36 thousand! Holy chit.... what else do you do? It would make me sick to have that many posts anywhere. Please talk about what you have done in life so I can stay clear of it! 36,000 posts! Another big time loser. Jesus christ..... Do you do anything else?

Some of us have been here for more than a month.
[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Oh, I am retired and have LOTS of time to play on the 'net!
Troll is a fairly loose term and handed out to easy. I have spent 100s of hours of research on this subject and would like to get it across. I have a lot of email back and forth with people that have done the same.

If you have a differing opinion on a subject from a demographic that you are trying to influence, then you are considered a troll. Many years ago they were called witches.... In roman times they were called Christians. To many examples.

You have me a bit mislabeled. I would consider a majority of you wolf pack mentality. Kind of mob like from what I have seen. Kind of weak in my opinion, but so be it.

I am still going to make a bunch of posts on this subject, unless I get kicked off. I would pursue that avenue. Your pathetic attention is useless to me. I simply want to get a point across in what I believe in.

As the motivation of a "troll", would be to waste your time. Don't do it. I don't need to be "fed", and you will surely waste your time.... Like I am doing trying to explain this.

My automatic reaction is to talk back and try to out witt. I will refrain from any other chitty comments. It is just a waste of time. Don't really care what the mob on here says "idiot, troll, blah blah". I guess I have said the same thing. Well I kinda do care? Perhaps a contradiction? Doesn't matter. The real motive is trying to get what I believe to be true across.

Won't explain it again.
Dr. Jones was a physics professor at byu. He was kicked out because of his conclusive studies of 9/11. Great guy!

http://www.journalof911studies.com/
ingwe would like to be your "Bubba Buddy" (laffin')
Originally Posted by HawkI
ingwe would like to be your "Bubba Buddy" (laffin')

Almost as creepy as the bear you put the tape in....
"Your pathetic attention is useless to me."

( you should have added "Earthlings" )

Did Gene Rodenberry write this one too ?

Chit,....I thought he was working for TRH, these days .

GTC
Ok, I'm here with the three large rolls of blue duct tape. Who ordered that?
Threen...

Kent
Link: http://mackys.livejournal.com/430900.html
That is certainly interesting. I remember watching that show it was an interesting show.
Link: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/halebopp/hg/index.htm
Wow, OK!!! you got like 27,000 posts. Who am I to argue? You are like one of those net tough guys that is territorial and no message to bring besides "bugger off"? You are so clever. I stand in awe of your almighty power. and you have a bear avatar! I am pissing my pants. 27 thousand posts! Jesus christ that is a lot of time! Could you please tell me what you territory is? I am scared chitless!

I am just saying what I think, I am not backpedaling.... till I saw you and your awesome avatar!

Why don't you go f yourself. Instead of trying to run newbs off. I mean seriously, the numbers speak for them self! 27 thousand posts? What a loser.

Get a life bro.

Don't let crossfireoops bother you he's insane. Just put him on ignore like I did.
That right there's funny,....

How's your missile silo takeover plan going there, Skin Flute ?

GTC ?

GTC
Bubba, we're too closed-minded here for your brand of whackjobbery. You might find more receptive audiences here:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/
http://forums.randi.org/forumdisplay.php?f=64
http://forums.armageddononline.org/conspiracy-theories-f24.html?s=e962e17799193320ddf971dc705623e1&f=24

These guys might be more open to hear you out too, they are open to many more viewpoints than us stodgy bastids here:
http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/forumdisplay.php?f=27
http://www.gayteenforum.org/

Pretty uncanny. Did this ever make it to air?
I don't know if that particular episode did, but IIRC, that show was a spinoff of The X Files, using those same recurring characters in their own show. X Files was on the wane though and it didn't catch on.
Originally Posted by derby_dude

Get a life bro.

Don't let crossfireoops bother you he's insane. Just put him on ignore like I did.
+1
This is goin' to be NEAT !

....."The KOTY Conference" is forming,....Derdy Douche, TRH, and Large Butthead look like a interesting team.....

We'll stand by for updates.

GTC
[Linked Image]
Yep...I bet those 'black choppers' are circling over ya house to!! Put on ya tinfoil hat and get clued in!! Ya post got burned!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XvX_HLxfeU
I am no longer a conspiracy theorist!

It is really important for me to fit in. I want to fit in with you guys. I want to be friends with you. I want to be one of the fellas. I want to be accepted. In order to be like you I have to do what you do. That was my reasoning. So I had sex with a sheep, married my sister, hit myself in the head with a hammer several times to make me more stupider and watched 16 hours of fox news, straight.

Now that I am one of you
-I believe what ever the government says is true and they love us.
-There is no conspiracies, those guys are idiots, lol
-We should murder Muslims..... because we are christian and that is what Jesus would do.
-Support the troops all the way to the grave, so they never have a chance at a normal life. We can just make more of them. Just like printing money.
-9/11 was masterminded by sheepherders with box cutters.
-It is good that the federal reserve prints up money, because that makes more money. More money means we are richer!
-We can do whatever we want to any country.... because we are freaking Americans!

Lets all watch nascar, football, or American idol and hang out together! Do you want too? We can all get dressed up in colorful ridiculous uniforms of our favorite team, while this country falls apart..... I am sorry, I hit myself in the head a couple of more times. This country is doing just fine. We just need a puppet republican in office. Even though dems and reps work for the same people. Sorry again, It is going to take a long time before I am as stupid as many of you are.

Anyway, I got to drink a bunch of beer and beat my new wife. Poor sis.... she freaking deserves it!

Go Palin!
are you still here?

It is really important for me to fit in. I want to fit in with you guys. I want to be friends with you. I want to be one of the fellas. I want to be accepted. In order to be like you I have to do what you do. That was my reasoning. So I had sex with a sheep, married my sister, hit myself in the head with a hammer several times to make me more stupider and watched 16 hours of fox news, straight.

Now that I am one of you
-We should murder Muslims..... because we are christian and that is what Jesus would do.
-Support the troops all the way to the grave, so they never have a chance at a normal life. We can just make more of them. Just like printing money.
-It is good that the federal reserve prints up money, because that makes more money. More money means we are richer!
-We can do whatever we want to any country.... because we are freaking Americans!

Lets all watch nascar, football, or American idol and hang out together! Do you want too? We can all get dressed up in colorful ridiculous uniforms of our favorite team, while this country falls apart..... I am sorry, I hit myself in the head a couple of more times. This country is doing just fine. We just need a puppet republican in office. Even though dems and reps work for the same people. Sorry again, It is going to take a long time before I am as stupid as many of you are.

Anyway, I got to drink a bunch of beer and beat my new wife. Poor sis.... she freaking deserves it!

Go Palin!

Nice try... but your kind can never get by with faking it...

It's that morning after cockbreath... dead giveaway... just say'n

Stick with your own, DD and TRH will love you.

Kent
Better yet,....

Go wash yer' mouth out with a revolver.

GTC

Originally Posted by krp

Now that I am one of you

Go Palin!

Nice try... but your kind can never get by with faking it...

It's that morning after cockbreath... dead giveaway... just say'n

Stick with your own, DD and TRH will love you.

Kent

Should I divorce my sister then? You seem to know about Cockbreath? What is that? Do you have "Cockbreath" now? Is it from someone on this forum?.....I am assuming a cock is involved?.... and a mouth? Your mouth?

I thought my "kind" was human kind?

Here is what is sad. RT news is better informed than any American news sources. F'ing commies! They are putting out more truth than the "free press". What the hell has happened to this country? To many people with that cockbreath you are talking about.

Seriously, I have just gotten started and could give chit 1 about my popularity. If you don't like it then don't read it. Save your breath and put me on ignore for cock's sake.

How could a thousand engineers be wrong? Want their website?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G1ub2caUNU&feature=related

I love you guys!, why do you want me to leave?

Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Better yet,....

Go wash yer' mouth out with a revolver.

GTC

I love you, friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tybugI5CkIs
You aren't someone new, just a new construct...

This chit gets old...

Kent
Originally Posted by krp
You aren't someone new, just a new construct...

This chit gets old...

Kent

Yup,.....all to 'pat'

GTC
Dam there must be a full moon, 1st Gus now this guy. Or are they the same????
So, if I am not in the in crowd, I can divorce my sister then? I really regret that marriage now. I thought it would make me cool with the rest of you inbreds.
Junior... when did you become Large bubba...lmao

Kent
Making friends and influencing people....way to go dippschitt...
I swear by the straight line in your family tree, that i have never posted here under any name but "largebubba".Is it a conspiracy?

What Are your IQs? I am actually being serious right now. I am guessing 85 to 95. No jokes, no sarcasm. I am being serious. I really should be ashamed of myself for over intellectualizing with fools.
FOAD Tool.
I swear by the straight line in your family tree, that i have never posted here under any name but "largebubba".Is it a conspiracy?

What Are your IQs? I am actually being serious right now. I am guessing 85 to 95. No jokes, no sarcasm. I am being serious. I really should be ashamed of myself for over intellectualizing with fools.

You've marginalized yourself in your initial posts... and now you are telling the truth... to fools in your estimation, because you figured they'd be a captive audience...

IQ test problem #1 was a fail for you.

Kent
Besides my obviously flawed personality, what is the truth?

Truth, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Knowing this forum as I do, the memebers eyes be telling them that you don't be holding knowledge of anything that matters.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Truth, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Knowing this forum as I do, the memebers eyes be telling them that you don't be holding knowledge of anything that matters.

Wrong! Truth is truth. Beauty is deceptive.

Let me tell you what I know and it is not "beautiful", but rather the truth. The truth is ugly and noone wants to see it. I got 2 friends that are dead after this stupid war. I got a brother that died a few years after. He was 100 times worse after the war and the va doctors praticed on him and gave him a whole bunch of perscription drugs after. A fine death for an LT. Support the troops! I got many many friends that are dead and gone (I am 33). Some were into drugs. I was too. I seam to be the only one to survive? I come from trash if you did not notice. I am trash. My friends were trash. Some tried to do what was right and others did not, but I did not have any friends that were really evil. rebels maybe, but not evil. Wouldn't have been my friends if they were. Lot of traps in this world that I was not aware of. they weren't either. Just a bunch of ignorant people trying to be cool. We weren't, and life.... just happens?

Having experience with local governments connection to corruption and drugs, I can say first hand that it happens. Surprise surprise? Government on a large has a connection to it as well. Not any experience with that, but not hard to figure out. Our troops guarding poppy fields is a dead give away.

I used to be so cool, everyone knew me and liked me at one time, and now the truth of the situation has made me a reclusive ass? The truth is that I am always asking god if my friends are alright. I have terrible dreams about them and then I ask god if they are alright. At Least twice a week I wake up almost automatically asking god if so and so is alright? I am usually confirmed that they are and have a lot of good dreams about them after my concerns. But it does not last long, and I ask god again "are you sure they are alright?". It is a pitiful habit that I hope the lord has long suffering towards. I think I need to do something, but I don't know what? I study and see the bullchit and don't know what else to do about it?

There is nothing "beautiful" about truth. The truth is ugly. the truth is that corruption and evil is all around us and it is always trying to trap us. I won't support this war, wouldn't be a good friend to my dead trash victimized brothers if I did. Won't support drug use and will let people know who controls it. Wouldn't be a good friend to my dead friends that got trapped in it. Wouldn't be worth much if I did not learn from it all, won't mind the time when I see them all again. I hope it is a while though.

Lies are "beautiful", "the eyes of the beholder" does not see the treachery beneath. Satan can trick your senses and make something "beautiful".

-our government/society works for dark forces and uses up the trash first. You will be next soon. Won't be "beautiful" then. If you do know about all of this and think it is "beautiful", or go along with it in any way, then go to hell. Go directly to hell. Do not pass go, lol.

Boo [bleep] hoo...

Now get the hell out of here.
Wow
I'll give you a hint, Bub.

There are beautiful truths around as well. You just need to look for them. Want to look for them. Allow yourself to see them.

Focus on only the ugly and you'll eat your azz up.

Seems to be getting more popular these days, makes it almost impossible to see the beauty that is all around every one of us.
I think that Gusfool has overdosed. miles
I recognize this poster. Gus is back under a new name!
Possible change in Drugs, I'd say.

He's trying something new, and a lot "Edgier".

Nasty, whatever it is,......

GTC

PS,....actually, I'm just responding to keep your sig in the upper quadrant of this screen.
I am hungry...
[Linked Image]
FEED ME!
The same will happen to the rest of you, but perhaps much worse. This government will cascade us into world war 3. All your money will get soaked up, your kids, grand kids, brothers, friends and whoever else this corrupt system can use will get soaked up under the guise of patriotism and "doing the right thing". All under false pretences, propaganda, and manipulation. when America is left holding the bag, you won't be laughing much? Maybe you will? You must not really care about the trail of decimation that our administration has already left? It is going to get a lot bigger.

Anyway, your vote matters. Go palin!... Or Obama... doesn't matter. Both work for the same team anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs

You guys are kind of troll like? You have no factual arguments. Only ad hominem responses.... serioulsy, I have to wonder?
Who are you again?
Originally Posted by ConradCA
I recognize this poster. Gus is back under a new name!

Sure seems like it,.....

Same bloody syntax and textual construction.

Amazing.

Albeit sick,.....

SICK, but amazing,.....

there.

GTC
Large Bubba,

You are simply a SWAT callout waiting to happen.

Life is tough. Get over it.

People get killed and maimed in war. Deal with it.

Your little pity party is pathetic.

I could give you examples of MEN who have been badly injured in the service of country or community and carried on, but I know it would fall on pathetic and deaf ears.

Go have a Glocksicle or Man the "F" up.

Of course you are too chickensh!t to even pull your own trigger, I am sure.

You are the type, that would force a "suicide by cop" situation, so all your douchbag friends could say you were murdered and immortalize you as a martyr.

Typical crybaby druggie crap.

This video reminded me of the people on this forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwE1HjerpvY&feature=related
This video reminded me of the people on this forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwE1HjerpvY&feature=related
Funny stuff, and the typical American is pretty ignorant, but no way anyone who answered those questions intelligently made the cut.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Large Bubba,

I could give you examples of MEN who have been badly injured in the service of country or community and carried on, but I know it would fall on pathetic and deaf ears.

You are the type, that would force a "suicide by cop" situation, so all your douchbag friends could say you were murdered and immortalize you as a martyr.

My point is that those guys did not have to give their arms, legs, or life, because it is all bullchit.

I don't do drugs anymore (been almost a decade). It was a indiscretions of youth. Everybody here is a "swat team" waiting to happen if you believe in the 2nd amendment and constitutional freedoms.

I know it is pathetic! Will you come hold me? Let me cry in your strong arm? You are tough! Sarcasm brought on by some of your posts in the past. I read them, but am more inclined to believe you are not butch? You love the macho type? It is clear to me.

So what has happened to you?

Judging from some of your posts, I would call it latent homosexuality. You have one post on (won't get into it) and both protective of people's sexuality and keep the facade of being against it. Definitely latent homosexuality. Words like "pleasing a man" and then a few sentences later talking about "rubbing poles, barrels, shafts". Just stuff like that. You have a lot of Freudian slips.

I think you run the risk of having a group of macho men come to your house and frisk you.... or maybe you just like to watch? Having the swat team come to my house? Does that turn you on? Anybody (educated) that reads your posts can clearly see... Your reactions and words are obvious. Can't hide what you say, bro.

You can see it in your avatar to? It does look like a ymca guy? Gay guy? The biggest clues are what you post though.... but your avatar is gay (perhaps nothing to do with it). A funny coincidence?

I am not trying to be mean, any educated man can see it. I am not judging you either. I am pretty sure I am right. Seriously, it is OK to be you. I don't think god judges it that harsh, but I can't speak for him.

You are obsessed with macho stuff and macho guys, dead give away. always talking about phallic symbols. You talk about them different than most dudes.

To thine own self be true.
true
Now that I have beaten all the attackers. Here is another video clip. It is short. The building was never hit by anything and never on the news with the original attack. Does it make sense?

I really dont give a [bleep] about all the threats or the supressed info anymore. It is what it is. We all leave this world. What is the truth? Not hard to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTy3RYDj0lk
You're making everybody else "Sick"

Bugger OFF !

GTC

What is wrong Crossfire? Is this guy too crazy for you? I think he is just a different t wing-nut type than you are but you both have some views that are way out there!
Retard.
Retard.

The retarded are intellectual giants compared to this idiot.
Do you guys really believe all of these idiots that make Ad hominem attacks? I do the same? It would seem to be popular persuasion and you might be inclined to go along with it, but just look at the facts. These fools offer no argument and only try to persuade using what might seem to be popular. Look at the facts. Don't believe me either, just look at the facts and use the common sense that god gave you. a lot of these guys that attack this message are either sell outs or fools. Maybe "fake" Not cool.
Steve, You have been stocking my posts long enough. Let us look at your signature: "Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too. "

I am assuming that you are a scum bag lawyer that sits behind a desk and makes a living by sucking the life blood out of patriots and other human beings? You get paid by murdering and representing greedy oil companies and other "merchants of death". Let me ask you something you pencil dick [bleep] . How long do you think your world will last?". Probably could not fight your way out of a wet paper sack? You sold your soul because you are weak. probably a little sniffled nose weasel that gets on power trips because you were bullied around to much as a kid?

You bring shame to having J wayne as your avatar. It is sacrilege! Will you take it off and put something that is more suitable to what you really are? I am thinking a leech with a micro penis. I think you are a cock sucker and have sucked "defence contractors" dry... every last sperm. Probably made some money on dead souls?
Steve, You have been stocking my posts long enough. Let us look at your signature: "Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too. "

I am assuming that you are a scum bag lawyer that sits behind a desk and makes a living by sucking the life blood out of patriots and other human beings? You get paid by murdering and representing greedy oil companies and other "merchants of death". Let me ask you something you pencil dick [bleep] . How long do you think your world will last?". Probably could not fight your way out of a wet paper sack? You sold your soul because you are weak. probably a little sniffled nose weasel that gets on power trips because you were bullied around to much as a kid?

You bring shame to having J wayne as your avatar. It is sacrilege! Will you take it off and put something that is more suitable to what you really are? I am thinking a leech with a micro penis. I think you are a cock sucker and have sucked "defence contractors" dry... every last sperm. Probably made some money on dead souls?

Aw come on Bubba, cain't you insult someone better than that. I think you could do better if ya really apply yourself! But if your goal is to be booted off this forum we have bad news for you, it rarely happens here...
Retard.

I believe the politically correct term is mentally challenged retard.

I have tons more respect for "Steve" then I do for a "youtube CT". One bad thing about the 'net, it gives the whacko's a microphone. frown
Originally Posted by Sig220

I have tons more respect for "Steve" then I do for a "youtube CT". One bad thing about the 'net, it gives the whacko's a microphone. frown

Ditto's
Originally Posted by okie

Aw come on Bubba, cain't you insult someone better than that. I think you could do better if ya really apply yourself! But if your goal is to be booted off this forum we have bad news for you, it rarely happens here...

where did I lose it? I am beating myself up over this... you are right. I could have done a lot better than this.

I hope this does not affect things. I have nothing against you. I know you are just defending your boyfriend.
Originally Posted by Monkey_Joe
I'll give you a hint, Bub.

There are beautiful truths around as well. You just need to look for them. Want to look for them. Allow yourself to see them.

Focus on only the ugly and you'll eat your azz up.

Seems to be getting more popular these days, makes it almost impossible to see the beauty that is all around every one of us.

After reading most of this sick [bleep] I appreciate your post.
Originally Posted by Sig220

Steve is a Sexual predator!

I use youtube because I do not have coloring books and crayons to hand out to you. I know you guys like bright colors and don't read documents. You like videos? Do you want documents?
What I want is irrelevant, it is you who needs a spotlight and a voice..... After this display maybe you should delete everything and start again.

BTW, CT's and youtube are like bugs and a light.

I just like to talk chit. I really enjoy it. You guys have a lack of humor. Like a bunch of nuns with a corn cob stuck up your asses.

The fact of the matter is that government conspiracies have always existed and they always will. My personality has nothing to do with it.

I am surprised that I have not been engaged on one single argument of debate here?.... about the truth.... or the lack there of. I know I will get "you are a retarded idiot", as a response and "that is why".

You guys suck!

Or maybe you are smart enough to know you can't argue with facts? But stay away from trash talk because you really suck at it..... Big time!
Here,s a fact for you LB. I have worked for many years in a business that deals in real world honest to goodness mechanical stuff. A manufacturing business that deals in structures and is no stranger to heat. On 9-11 I was in my shop and one of our best mechanical engineers was in the office next door and like many that day I turned on a TV set and he and I watched events unfold. After a few minutes you could see his wheels were turning pretty hard looking at the scenes of the buildings that were hit and he turns to me and informs me that there is no way those buildings would remain standing for very long and gives a very common sense mechanical reason why which I won't waste my time trying to tell you here. Bottom line is we all know what happened next. Here is another bottom line for ya, there are too many common sense folks here that have much better things to do than play your games sooooo.....bye....have a nice life and don't forget the tinfoil....
Here,s a fact for you LB. I have worked for many years in a business that deals in real world honest to goodness mechanical stuff. A manufacturing business that deals in structures and is no stranger to heat. On 9-11 I was in my shop and one of our best mechanical engineers was in the office next door and like many that day I turned on a TV set and he and I watched events unfold. After a few minutes you could see his wheels were turning pretty hard looking at the scenes of the buildings that were hit and he turns to me and informs me that there is no way those buildings would remain standing for very long and gives a very common sense mechanical reason why which I won't waste my time trying to tell you here. Bottom line is we all know what happened next. Here is another bottom line for ya, there are too many common sense folks here that have much better things to do than play your games sooooo.....bye....have a nice life and don't forget the tinfoil....

Please waste your time. I want to know. Convert me! Heat from what? Educate me. I am stupid!
I am stupid!

You can aspire to be stupid. Everyone should have a goal. Reach for the stars, Bubba!
Originally Posted by FlaRick
I am stupid!

You can aspire to be stupid. Everyone should have a goal. Reach for the stars, Bubba!
He's asking to be educated. Won't someone take him up on it?
You are the professional, Hawk. Go for it if you have the energy.
You are the professional, Hawk. Go for it if you have the energy.
I don't discount the possibility that the official story is false, so I'd not be the one to educate him. I will, however, gladly consider all sides should a debate ensue.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I am stupid!

He doesn't want to be educated Hawk, he wants to stir [bleep]...
I am stupid!

He doesn't want to be educated Hawk, he wants to stir [bleep]...

On the contrary my friend. I want a logical debate. I think I have the proof and the argument to show that 9/11 was a staged event. I have no challengers? I like the fact that you all play the victims and claim I am a troll, when the fact of the matter is that you ganged up on me like a pack of wolves and brought nothing relevant to the discussion at hand. You are in fact the trolls... pussy ones. Let us debate our beliefs and use FACTS to back them up.

I'm still having a hard time deciding between the 80 or 75 Amax,....they BOTH really perform well, in the new barrel.

GTC
I really could go with the 75's.....

[Linked Image]

Running a NICE 8 twist Badger that Mr. Stallman spooled up for me,....years ago,......I think it's going to be a real hummer
Got an old 722 that I want an 8 twist tube to screw on it. About done with the new shop and am going to get my first lathe. How's the used "old iron" market out your way oops? Got any good barrel lathes there abouts?
I'd ask Al Henderson,.....

e.g. "Al's Machinery", 5141 E. Canada, Tucson , Az.

520 574 2776

he's treated me like a champ, ....for many years now,....I've always enjoyed the "Tooled Up" aspect of his Rebuilt Lathe and Mill packages,......haul em' home, hook em' up, and go to work.

I've had several friends tool up there,.....as well.....sans complaints.

Neat place,...helluva nice guy.

GTC

I'll jot that number down. Have my head wrapped around the reality of probably having to travel a good ways to find the right machinery. Tuscon wouldn't be a far haul compared to some of the other places good machines crop up at. Tooled up would be a plus...
I'll jot that number down. Have my head wrapped around the reality of probably having to travel a good ways to find the right machinery. Tuscon wouldn't be a far haul compared to some of the other places good machines crop up at. Tooled up would be a plus...

Okie, I find it interesting that you would use a G. Washington quote as your signature? You either don't understand it or you are misinterpreting it. G. Washington meant it as a negative towards a European/federal type government. It was not a quote to empower the government, but to talk against it. It is a favorite quote amongst Texans, because texas always desired sovereignty. Above all other states. They did not trust the fed and have a history of defying it. As a Texan (you), why would you trust anything the feds have to say? Are you a real texan? I will cut you a break this time. Go read Texas history (the real history), so you are not such a disgrace. It is a state that uses the constitutional powers with a lot of understanding. It is even impressive to this day.

Other than that, you are an f'ing tool.

You guys can't really make me mad. If I had respect for you and your thoughts, then you might possibly have some effect. I simply have no respect for what you think because a large majority of you are fools, imo. And I have not seen you prove otherwise. I will continue to post until someone "educates me". Your tactics are pathetic. I almost want to help some of you out on how to really insult someone.

Back to the subject:

Planes from this situation could not have created thermite, or cut columns at ground zero. It is a clear indication of demolition. So says the experts.

http://www.thepowerhour.com/news2/thermite_wtc.htm
We're looking at an average of U.S.$ 2.5K for a TIGHT Bridgeport or Lagun VE, with a DRO.

That's DOWN, from some years back.

Hauling this sorta' gear north and East would be PRACTICAL,....were there a load of decent Hay to haul South.

In the mill venue,...we're talking "Tooled up" as being a Kurt Vice, R8 Collets, a Dog set,.....and fresh paint + DRO.

Sure like talking machine tools , with honest, and "well centered" grin folks .

GTC

The shop should be in the dry (hopefully) in three weeks. Have 230 3 phase at 150 amps for power. It's been a long project but is shaping up fine. I will be in the market for a good R8 mill too and sounds like I should find a good load of hay here and head your way. Been putting down broadleaf herbicide the last three days if it would just rain some more...I've got an old Remmy rolling block to show you and that should be reason enough to make the trip.....grin

Okie, I find it interesting that you would use a G. Washington quote as your signature? You either don't understand it or you are misinterpreting it. G. Washington meant it as a negative towards a European/federal type government. It was not a quote to empower the government, but to talk against it. It is a favorite quote amongst Texans, because texas always desired sovereignty. Above all other states. They did not trust the fed and have a history of defying it. As a Texan (you), why would you trust anything the feds have to say? Are you a real texan? I will cut you a break this time. Go read Texas history (the real history), so you are not such a disgrace. It is a state that uses the constitutional powers with a lot of understanding. It is even impressive to this day.

Other than that, you are an f'ing tool.

You guys can't really make me mad. If I had respect for you and your thoughts, then you might possibly have some effect. I simply have no respect for what you think because a large majority of you are fools, imo. And I have not seen you prove otherwise. I will continue to post until someone "educates me". Your tactics are pathetic. I almost want to help some of you out on how to really insult someone.

Back to the subject:

Planes from this situation could not have created thermite, or cut columns at ground zero. It is a clear indication of demolition. So says the experts.

http://www.thepowerhour.com/news2/thermite_wtc.htm
I've always thought it was strange that the jet fuel fire was hot enough to melt steel, yet there are pictures of survivors standing right next to the steel beams at the crash point hoping for a rescue.

The fact is that there is plenty of energy in the jet fuel to destroy those buildings. Just consider that the fuel can move a huge plane up into the air, 600 miles an hour for thousands of miles. These planes hit the buildings at hundreds of miles an hour and spilled their almost full tanks of jet fuel. The fuel melted the support columns which resulted in their collapse. I have heard people claim that there is no way that the plane could have melted the steel beams that is foolishness. I have seen how a forest fire melts a steel eye beam supporting a house. Jet fuel has a lot more energy. It is only your paranoid ignorance that lets you claim that it was anyone other then then Al Qaeda terrorists who were responsible for their collapse.
I am continued to me amazed at the kookery displayed by some here even insinuating it was an inside job. GMAFB!
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I am continued to me amazed at the kookery displayed by some here even insinuating it was an inside job. GMAFB!
I don't know if it was, but wouldn't put it past elements in government to be behind such a thing. I always ask cui bono, i.e., who benefits. Consider the sinking of the Maine, the Reichstag fire, the sinking of the Lusitania, Tonkin Gulf. Power naturally attracts evil men, and the less power is restrained by law, and the more it can operate in secrecy, the more surely this rule applies, and the greater is the evil which can rise to the top. Never underestimate the depth of the evil that rises to powerful positions once the rule of law has been compromised as it has in our nation. You'll always be wrong. For this reason, a wise man keeps an open mind to such possibilities. There's no excuse for the closed minded attitude you display on this topic. It is received wisdom, to any who's studied history, that such things are far from unlikely. Hell, most of the writings of our Founding Fathers concerned such possibilities. Ever read the Federalist Papers? What's it mainly about? Ways in which the design of the new constitution addresses the likelihood of evil rising to power in the newly proposed national government. Maybe, just maybe, the Founders knew something about the nature of men in power, and the extent to which evil is potentiated by power. My mind remains open on this.
Posted By: GeauxLSU Good grief. - 05/23/11
Yep. When you find yourself in the company of Rosie O'Donnell, it's time to excuse yourself from the party (and SERIOUSLY re-question yourself).
In that vein, excuse me, I have to go let the dog out. Have a good night. Topic options/ remove topic from your watched topics....
ok
You folks that know chit from bean dip about the WORKING technologies involved in that incident e.g. Fuel energies and Potential,THERMAL YIELD POINT TEMPERATURES of structural Steels, and such should drop this "Melted" nonsense,.......

Kookery with a large dollop of ignorance is what we're seeing.

GTC

The 24HCF is really starting to need a rubber room...
....with complimentary Thorazine and lollipops.

GTC

wink..... whistle

Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Please explain, then, why the Founding Fathers wasted so much ink on this very subject, i.e., the potentiation of evil by power, and the need to carefully address it. Or did they also belong in rubber rooms?
Originally Posted by joken2

wink..... whistle

laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Please explain, then, why the Founding Fathers wasted so much ink on this very subject, i.e., the potentiation of evil by power, and the need to carefully address it. Or did they also belong in rubber rooms?

It's very simple and has nothing to do the the F/Fs: If you even entertain the idea 9/11 was in inside job perpetrated by the government (or your favorite boogeyman the Fed), you need a rubber room. See that wasn't hard...or was it???

It's very simple and has nothing to do the the F/Fs: If you even entertain the idea 9/11 was in inside job perpetrated by the government (or your favorite boogeyman the Fed), you need a rubber room. See that wasn't hard...or was it???
No, it clearly wasn't hard. In fact, it seems clear that hardly any mental effort went into it at all, as is your pattern. laugh
So these inside job people that planned 9/11 were they the same inside job people that shot JFK?
Originally Posted by n007
So these inside job people that planned 9/11 were they the same inside job people that shot JFK?
Don't know. Don't even know if it was, in any sense, an inside job. Asking cui bono, however, sure lends itself to that possibility, so I'm open to any evidence you might have in either direction.
Don't know. Don't even know if it was, in any sense, an inside job. Asking cui bono, however, sure lends itself to that possibility, so I'm open to any evidence you might have in either direction.

I think it was a combination of these people/organizations who are responsible for both events: the CIA, the KGB, the American Mafia, the Israeli government, FBI director J. Edgar Hoover, sitting Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson, Cuban president Fidel Castro, anti-Castro Cuban exile groups and the Federal Reserve.

I think it was a combination of these people/organizations who are responsible for both events: the CIA, the KGB, the American Mafia, the Israeli government, FBI director J. Edgar Hoover, sitting Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson, Cuban president Fidel Castro, anti-Castro Cuban exile groups and the Federal Reserve.
wink
It doesn't take a whole lot of mental effort to refute any of your drivel, especially logic behind your insinuation that "somebody" furnished an accelerant to knock down the towers. Ever since I first heard you present that view some months back, I take everything you say with an extremely large dosage of salt. I'm probably overestimating, but I hope you can read between the lines..
You know, if he asked cui bono about Ron Paul's continued presence in Congress, and repeated runs for POTUS (when he stands NO chance), it'd be interesting to see what his answer would be...

Follow the money, Chris..... follow the money....
What the whack jobs need to consider is that the fire does not have to reach the melting point of steel. It only has to be heated to the point of being easier to work.

Probably not understood by those that have never used their hands and a few tools or ever been off the porch.

Also, consider that building codes require some steel structural members to have fireproof insulating coverings to prevent structural weakening caused by a conventional structural fire. Now consider one where 10's of thousands of pounds of additional accelerant were flown in to the building by a vehicle weighing 10's of thousands of pounds at a speed in the 100's of mph.

Not much energy there.....

I can't believe a mature adult of sound mind would even entertain a conspiracy theory.

yep follow the money

had to pull a late nighter, and got to hear Art Bell

one group that was overlooked by n007 was

the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders, all that silicone, makeup and hair color don't come cheap.

Art says those beatches are out to rule the world
It doesn't take a whole lot of mental effort to refute any of your drivel, especially logic behind your insinuation that "somebody" furnished an accelerant to knock down the towers. Ever since I first heard you present that view some months back, I take everything you say with an extremely large dosage of salt. I'm probably overestimating, but I hope you can read between the lines..
Could you clarify to which "insinuation" you're referring? A quote, in context, perhaps?
the force of the impact when the airliner crashed into the buildings was enough that they found pieces of the spray on fireproofing blown through windows of buildings in the immediate area. so with that kind of impact it is now understood that a large portion of the imediate framing at impact lost significant fireproofing. then as others have stated the fuel fed fire brought temps up to well beyond what it should have taken for the framing connectors to fail. once that happened and the first of the damaged floors gave way with the rest of the building yet above it, there was no way that the lower floors could withstand the failure and the progressive colapse was in full motion.
"not understood by those that have never used their hands and a few tools or ever been off the porch.'

No chit,...you just nailed it.

GTC
Could you clarify to which "insinuation" you're referring? A quote, in context, perhaps?

Here you go and we both know this isn't your first time at insinuating such drivel:

I don't know if it was, but wouldn't put it past elements in government to be behind such a thing. I always ask cui bono, i.e., who benefits. Consider the sinking of the Maine, the Reichstag fire, the sinking of the Lusitania, Tonkin Gulf. Power naturally attracts evil men, and the less power is restrained by law, and the more it can operate in secrecy, the more surely this rule applies, and the greater is the evil which can rise to the top. Never underestimate the depth of the evil that rises to powerful positions once the rule of law has been compromised as it has in our nation. You'll always be wrong. For this reason, a wise man keeps an open mind to such possibilities. There's no excuse for the closed minded attitude you display on this topic. It it received wisdom, to any who's studied history, that such things are far from unlikely. Hell, most of the writings of our Founding Fathers concerned such possibilities. Ever read the Federalist Papers? What's it mainly about? Ways in which the design of the new constitution addresses the likelihood of evil rising to power in the newly proposed national government. Maybe, just maybe, the Founders knew something about the nature of men in power, and the extent to which evil is potentiated by power. My mind remains open on this.

So I'll ask you again, do you entertain even the most remote possibility our own government had anything to do with the towers collapsing? I know this will test you, but it's a "yes" or "no" answer...

Here you go and we both know this isn't your first time at insinuating such drivel:
Stating that I don't put it past elements in power within our government to engage in conspiracies which intentionally bring about innocent deaths is not an insinuation "that somebody furnished an accelerant to knock down the towers." Were that so, the Founding Fathers would qualify also.
So I'll ask you again, do you entertain even the most remote possibility [that elements within] our own government had anything to do with the towers collapsing? I know this will test you, but it's a "yes" or "no" answer...
Yes, of course, as I've said many times, I never discount the possibility that any party which benefited overwhelmingly from a disaster had some part in bringing it about. You know the difference between not discounting a possibility and believing that that possibility is explanatory, right?

Well let me put it this way, I wish the [bleep] would adopt me so I could go along on a few of his "do nothings"
grin

I don't care WHO you are, that right there was FUNNY.

GTC
"not understood by those that have never used their hands and a few tools or ever been off the porch.'

No chit,...you just nailed it.

GTC

Crossfart, I work with my hands for a living. If you lived in my area you might even ask a bid from me to build your porch. If a kid flew a remote controlled airplane into your porch and the whole thing collapsed in ten seconds you would probably believe that it was the plane (if that is what you were told), because you are probably not very smart? Structure does not work like that. Especially, enormous buildings like the trade center.

The architects were smarter than both of us put together, and they designed it to absorb multiple impacts by missiles! And believe it or not, a lot of people are smart enough not to have to work with their hands, but just need the ability to communicate what needs to happen to people that do work with their hands. The architects of the twin towers did not do any manual labor on the project and the buildings would have stood for a long long time if they were not demolished. Demolition experts say they were demolished. Architects say it was impossible, real scientist studied it and said it is not possible, Physicists say it is impossible with the free fall speeds. Guys the worked on it don't believe it. Firefighters that were there say it is bull. The only ones that say it is possible is your beloved government that has never lied to you and media that is made of people that have 4 year degrees in manipulation and selling sensational stories. the government does not work with people that work with their hands and media does not work with people that work with their hands. Unless you include make up artists? But you believe them? People believe what they see I guess?

Seriously, get out of this conversation if you have a closed mind. You are an idiot if you do. If the government and it's owned media told you that "terrorists threw a rock at the twin towers and they collapsed", you would believe it?

Life is not cut and dry. It is full of greedy manipulating evil [bleep] that want to own us and everything we have.

FYI, I think Rosie o is a skank bitch that is frustrated because someone never stuck their 747 in between her twin towers.... Or maybe they could not find out where it was? If you know what I mean?

Think logically. If you do work with your hands then you know that some things work and some things don't. It is no different than the official story we got about 9-11. It just doesn't work. Period! Use your head!

We are all slaves, We are on the same side! We are a resource to the ptb. Don't let them trick you. Call me a wacko, but look into it and try to find the truth.

Read the book of Daniel in the bible. We are a persian/babylonian/roman society and it is coming to an end. You don't want to be on the wrong side of it. Clay and Iron my friend.
Wow,......THAT's quite the treatise there, Large Butthead,.....

Go wash your mouth out with a revolver, [bleep].

That'll help what ails ya'.

GTC
The construct constructs porches... that's rich...

The insight is enlightening...

Between Gus, TRH and LB they have the situation surrounded... makes me sleep better at night now...

That and proof of idiotness, isn't confined to one class of fool...

Kent
Well,...."If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch" would seem to be the logical response, usually.

But I think this clown LIVES under a porch, myself.

BRrrrrrr

GTC

Wow,......THAT's quite the treatise there, Large Butthead,.....

Go wash your mouth out with a revolver, [bleep].

That'll help what ails ya'.

GTC

I love you crossfcktard! I thought we were friends? That is no way to talk to a friend. You need to learn proper etiquette.

I understand your situation. Your daddy worked at the Arizona zoo as a drooling custodian where he fell in love with your mother in the primate section. That coupled with his low sperm count (not much competition), you were conceived by less than average speed sperm. You aren't expected to keep up with the rest of the class. You would be much happier with your mental peers in the jungle swinging on vines and eating your buddies' feces (like steve-no). Expectations have been to high for you and the stress is difficult for you to handle. You can teach a monkey to parrot information, but not to think! You should wash your mouth out with a propaganda banana... you deserve it!

It is obvious that you are stupid and nothing can change that. You even repeat the same chit that you think is "cool". Washing ones' mouth out with a revolver was actually funny the first time. A second time??? Just indicates that you only have a few lines that you probably did not come up with. Just a regurgitation.. like a parrot. You have no creative thought, so how could you figure anything out?

You are not very smart and I am sorry for picking on you. It is like picking on a mentally impaired person (in this case, you). It just ain't cool. Like beating up a 5 year old, it's just not cool.

Will you be my friend?

Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Large Bubba,

My point is that those guys did not have to give their arms, legs, or life, because it is all bullchit.

I don't do drugs anymore (been almost a decade). It was a indiscretions of youth. Everybody here is a "swat team" waiting to happen if you believe in the 2nd amendment and constitutional freedoms.

I know it is pathetic! Will you come hold me? Let me cry in your strong arm? You are tough! Sarcasm brought on by some of your posts in the past. I read them, but am more inclined to believe you are not butch? You love the macho type? It is clear to me.

So what has happened to you?

Judging from some of your posts, I would call it latent homosexuality. You have one post on (won't get into it) and both protective of people's sexuality and keep the facade of being against it. Definitely latent homosexuality. Words like "pleasing a man" and then a few sentences later talking about "rubbing poles, barrels, shafts". Just stuff like that. You have a lot of Freudian slips.

I think you run the risk of having a group of macho men come to your house and frisk you.... or maybe you just like to watch? Having the swat team come to my house? Does that turn you on? Anybody (educated) that reads your posts can clearly see... Your reactions and words are obvious. Can't hide what you say, bro.

You can see it in your avatar to? It does look like a ymca guy? Gay guy? The biggest clues are what you post though.... but your avatar is gay (perhaps nothing to do with it). A funny coincidence?

I am not trying to be mean, any educated man can see it. I am not judging you either. I am pretty sure I am right. Seriously, it is OK to be you. I don't think god judges it that harsh, but I can't speak for him.

You are obsessed with macho stuff and macho guys, dead give away. always talking about phallic symbols. You talk about them different than most dudes.

To thine own self be true.

Wow, Genius!

The problem with long term narcotics use, such as methamphetamine is that the brain damage is often permanent.

Of course I suspect you were not working with much to begin with.

The part about "any educated man" implying you being one is laughable. Lockup at the county jail and given the opportunity to get your GED at taxpayers expense does not really count.
"Large Bubba"

The guy who is so much smarter than everyone else, he repairs porches for a living. Or at least he aspires to....

I am betting this is one of these deals where he bums around begging for odd jobs, while not at the public library getting his free internet time.

Large bubba, who actually thinks he is an intellectually superior individual, even here at the Fire, where we have a pretty diverse range of backgrounds.

This includes military commanders, juris docorate holders, retired firemen, police, first sergeants, machinists, builders of all sorts,master's degree holders,successful business owners, etc, etc.

In other words well educated and successful craftsmen, tradesman and businessmen. The people who make America work.

To top it off, he see himself as a "patriot".

The term "Delusional" immediately comes to mind.
I like the fact that you all play the victims and claim I am a troll, when the fact of the matter is that you ganged up on me like a pack of wolves.

Boo Hoo Hoo

The delusional one is now a self annointed victim!

Time to pull your big girl panties up.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

[Linked Image]

smile I love it.
If I had somebody named "Bubba", "Barak" or "Derby Dude" (among many others immersed in the science of kookery) agreeing with me, I'd reconsider my opinion. Nice try at bloviating what was a yes or no answer, but I'll take it as a "yes"..
The architects were smarter than both of us put together, and they designed it to absorb multiple impacts by missiles! And believe it or not, a lot of people are smart enough not to have to work with their hands, but just need the ability to communicate what needs to happen to people that do work with their hands. The architects of the twin towers did not do any manual labor on the project and the buildings would have stood for a long long time if they were not demolished. Demolition experts say they were demolished. Architects say it was impossible, real scientist studied it and said it is not possible, Physicists say it is impossible with the free fall speeds. Guys the worked on it don't believe it. Firefighters that were there say it is bull. The only ones that say it is possible is your beloved government that has never lied to you and media that is made of people that have 4 year degrees in manipulation and selling sensational stories. the government does not work with people that work with their hands and media does not work with people that work with their hands. Unless you include make up artists? But you believe them? People believe what they see I guess?

Seriously, get out of this conversation if you have a closed mind. You are an idiot if you do. If the government and it's owned media told you that "terrorists threw a rock at the twin towers and they collapsed", you would believe it?

Life is not cut and dry. It is full of greedy manipulating evil [bleep] that want to own us and everything we have.
Think logically. If you do work with your hands then you know that some things work and some things don't. It is no different than the official story we got about 9-11. It just doesn't work. Period! Use your head!

We are all slaves, We are on the same side! We are a resource to the ptb. Don't let them trick you. Call me a wacko, but look into it and try to find the truth.

Read the book of Daniel in the bible. We are a persian/babylonian/roman society and it is coming to an end. You don't want to be on the wrong side of it. Clay and Iron my friend.

well i can tell you that i sat in a meeting where one of the Engineers from our west coast office gave a report on his findings of what happened with the collapse of the Towers. the Engineers name was Ron Hamburger, Chief Structural Engineer for EQE International ( http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ron-hamburger/11/520/452 ) this was in the St. Louis office at the time where i worked. now let me explain a few things to you, first off while the "Architect" designs the building and determines it's use, the Structural Engineer designs the actual "Structure", the foundations, columns, beams, lateral system and so on. they build the actual structure from the Structural Plans, not the Architectural Plans, they use the Architectural Plans for the facade, and interior construction. now Ron is no puppet, no goverment toy, he is mearly a internationally recognized expert in performance-based structural design who was asked to join the team of experts to investigate the collapse to see what they could learn from it. and i'm telling you after listening to Ron's report that day in our office that the buildings fell because of the damage and destruction from the horrable event. plain and simple. feel free to remove your foil hat now, all is safe again.
If I had somebody named "Bubba", "Barak" or "Derby Dude" (among many others immersed in the science of kookery) agreeing with me, I'd reconsider my opinion. Nice try at bloviating what was a yes or no answer, but I'll take it as a "yes"..
That you may, sir, within the context of the included stipulations, i.e., I have not merely adopted your language as my own, as you had hoped.
"I don't do drugs anymore (been almost a decade)."

Quitting TWENTY years ago might have worked,......looks like you procrastinated and put it off too long,.....

Brain Rot is nothing to joke about,......although it becomes increasingly difficult NOT to, in your case.

Maybe you can donate your brain to science,and a DARE program....let em' cross section it , and let kids see the holes you burned in it.

Imortilization on a large Highway Billboard is moer than a LOT of derelisct weirdos ever garner.

Go for it

GTC
My official Iq Is high, it did drop a few points but is still probably 30-40 points higher than most of you and I am not even genius level. That means I got a lot more to burn! Yes, I can prove it.

You guys are getting better at the insults, I am almost proud of you. Some of them made me chuckle a bit.

I seriously understand that it takes a bit of intelligence to see the magic trick. I try to figure out what is going on and share my thoughts. People like you just believe everything they see. I defer to smarter or more disciplined people than myself on things I don't understand and I even question that. Many of you don't. Your choice.

I love you guys!
Bubba, oops has you so far outclassed that you can't even visualize it.

Snork.
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL

well i can tell you that i sat in a meeting where one of the Engineers from our west coast office gave a report on his findings of what happened with the collapse of the Towers. the Engineers name was Ron Hamburger, Chief Structural Engineer for EQE International ( http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ron-hamburger/11/520/452 ) this was in the St. Louis office at the time where i worked. now let me explain a few things to you, first off while the "Architect" designs the building and determines it's use, the Structural Engineer designs the actual "Structure", the foundations, columns, beams, lateral system and so on. they build the actual structure from the Structural Plans, not the Architectural Plans, they use the Architectural Plans for the facade, and interior construction. now Ron is no puppet, no goverment toy, he is mearly a internationally recognized expert in performance-based structural design who was asked to join the team of experts to investigate the collapse to see what they could learn from it. and i'm telling you after listening to Ron's report that day in our office that the buildings fell because of the damage and destruction from the horrable event. plain and simple. feel free to remove your foil hat now, all is safe again.

I only see a credibility chart (which is subjective)? I thought you had something and see nothing that this person has done in regards to 9-11. Perhaps I am mistaken? Your personal testimony is not worth much. I would like to see what he has? I got blue balls from your post. I would be happy to debate this person. Even if he can beat me, I would like to do it. If he is for real I can send an email to dr jones if I lose and see if he would like to debate a real guru. Do you know this guy? I would like to see what he has to say.
Originally Posted by Monkey_Joe
Bubba, oops has you so far outclassed that you can't even visualize it.

Snork.

You must be one of his gay groupies?
My official Iq Is high, it did drop a few points but is still probably 30-40 points higher than most of you and I am not even genius level. That means I got a lot more to burn! Yes, I can prove it.

You guys are getting better at the insults, I am almost proud of you. Some of them made me chuckle a bit.

I seriously understand that it takes a bit of intelligence to see the magic trick. I try to figure out what is going on and share my thoughts. People like you just believe everything they see. I defer to smarter or more disciplined people than myself on things I don't understand and I even question that. Many of you don't. Your choice.

I love you guys!

riddle me this Batman;
how is it that a independant team of Professional Engineers, one of who i knew personaly, who is no stooge to anyone, and would have pointed out any foul play if it had presented it's self, explains in no uncertain terms how it all camedown and why?
have you seen the actual structural drawings?
do you know how it was framed?
do you know what type of framing members were used?
do you know how the supports of main supporting beams (girders) where attached to the columns?
if you did you would understand why and how the building camedown the way it did.
ok i'm done on this one.
All of the Shipyard and Foundry workers that took the bones of the Twin Towers and founded / forged them into the Huge Bow section of the USS New York were sworn to secrecy about the metallurgical failure of those wide Flanges and Heavy I beams, they'll NEVER comment on the secret explosive damage.

I don't care WHAT waterfront bar you hang out in,......they are ALL part of this conspiracy,.... crazy

Really,... wink

GTC
Whoops,....sorry about the Name slip up ( New York v. New Orleans )

Having more or less grown up in those Yards,...it's an easy typo.

This is a COOL STORY !

Link: http://www.ussnewyork.com/

I love you guys!

riddle me this Batman;
how is it that a independant team of Professional Engineers, one of who i knew personaly, who is no stooge to anyone, and would have pointed out any foul play if it had presented it's self, explains in no uncertain terms how it all camedown and why?
do you know how the supports of main supporting beams (girders) where attached to the columns?
if you did you would understand why and how the building camedown the way it did.
ok i'm done on this one.

"do you know how it was framed?
ok i'm done on this one."

Do you?

I am just saying that I want to talk to these individuals that you "personally know". Sounds like they are some real pros!? Where is their work? Looks like a certain confrontation, would like to debate this with me? Let's go! You are "done", but your hidden challenge has just begun. I accept your challenge. I actually like a fight, maybe you would oblige me? A real fight, not this childish chit.

Let us think together, brother. Maybe we will both learn something. It is a legal form of dispute. I am all for it.

Where shall we start?
yes i said i am done with this one, but if you go back to my first post on this you will see i left a link to the engineer in question where you will find a email address.ask all the questions you want. now i am done!
"I don't do drugs anymore (been almost a decade)."

Imortilization on a large Highway Billboard is moer than a LOT of derelisct weirdos ever garner.

Go for it

GTC

Would you explain what you are trying to say? Do you have a translator? I seriously don't know what the fck you are talking about. It makes no sense. I really truly tried to understand. Not being chitty, just don't get what you are saying. Babel!
Watch it guys,....the typo Po-Po have arrived.

GTC
yes i said i am done with this one, but if you go back to my first post on this you will see i left a link to the engineer in question where you will find a email address.ask all the questions you want. now i am done!

I already left an email. I am curious about what he has.

Goodbye poossy.
heck i have no problem understanding what hes saying. with your IQ you shouldn't have a problem deciphering it.
Whoops,....sorry about the Name slip up ( New York v. New Orleans )

Having more or less grown up in those Yards,...it's an easy typo.

This is a COOL STORY !

Link: http://www.ussnewyork.com/

Avondale Shipyard is my client....I was at the christenings for both vessels, and the commissioning of the New Orleans here. They had victims families, and people from NYPD and NYFD down here for the christening...very emotional scene. Fine ships.
Fine Yard, that .....worked there in the 1960's.

Is Todd Johnson still around ?

GTC
long gone...Avondale has been through three ownership changes since then. Northrup Grumman recently spun off its shipbuilding subsidiary, and the new entity is closing Avondale when they finish the last two of the amphib ships. They will continue to build Navy ships at Newport News and Ingalls in Pascagoula.

Avondale is for sale, if you know anybody looking for a nice used shipyard.
You guys are full of chit! LOL

Steve-no, I think you are a fake. You represent all thes people and just show up at the right time. You got way to much time on your hands to be a big baller. What is the real story?
blow me, you loon. If your worthless ass had been here then, you'd have seen the post after the commissioning.
Y'all been playin' with Gus for 5 pages now .That's worth high marks for stamina but have you considered that what he's got might be contagious ?
blow me, you loon. If your worthless ass had been here then, you'd have seen the post after the commissioning.

I called you out and now you are mad, lol. You are a fraud. You are not a lawyer big chit? People think you are but you aren't. What a loser. Claiming to be something you are not. Are you mad? Why do you trick people like this? What a fraud. Hell, I even believed it for a second. How do you feel about yourself?
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Y'all been playin' with Gus for 5 pages now .That's worth high marks for stamina but have you considered that what he's got might be contagious ?

Catchin'...as bad as an new harrow. LB is a button pusher. A regular Mr. Maytag...
He's a construct and playing you guys...

Kent

Professional assassin, how 'bout you?

I love you guys!

riddle me this Batman;
ok i'm done on this one.

"do you know how it was framed?
ok i'm done on this one."

Do you?

I am just saying that I want to talk to these individuals that you "personally know". Sounds like they are some real pros!? Where is their work? Looks like a certain confrontation, would like to debate this with me? Let's go! You are "done", but your hidden challenge has just begun. I accept your challenge. I actually like a fight, maybe you would oblige me? A real fight, not this childish chit.

Let us think together, brother. Maybe we will both learn something. It is a legal form of dispute. I am all for it.

Where shall we start?

All as I know is Rosie O'Donnell says fire doesn't melt metal and that's good enough for me, I'm on board Bubba.

I called you out and now you are mad, lol. You are a fraud. You are not a lawyer big chit? People think you are but you aren't. What a loser. Claiming to be something you are not. Are you mad? Why do you trick people like this? What a fraud. Hell, I even believed it for a second. How do you feel about yourself?

he's got you here Steve, twas a good cover story the lawyer gig, while it lasted.

I always figured after seeing pics of the house, trips to China, etc. that you was just a gigolo, ain't no lawyer making that kinda jack

yep Steve's a gigolo and when the WTC's do blow, they're both inside jobs.

a guy can learn a lotta factual stuff around here whistle

Steve-no, I think you are a fake. You represent all thes people and just show up at the right time. You got way to much time on your hands to be a big baller. What is the real story?

It's probably hard for you to get your head around the idea that some people are what they say they are and do what they say they do. I'm glad I missed the first 4-1/2 pages of this thread, because you have no credibility based on this single post.
Crossfart, I work with my hands for a living. If you lived in my area you might even ask a bid from me to build your porch. If a kid flew a remote controlled airplane into your porch and the whole thing collapsed in ten seconds you would probably believe that it was the plane (if that is what you were told), because you are probably not very smart? Structure does not work like that. Especially, enormous buildings like the trade center.

It wasn't a model airplane and it wasn't someones porch either.

It was jet airliners that weight 100s of tons and contain enough energy to fly that weight through the air at 500-600 mph for thousands of miles. Only and idiot would think that those planes would not be able to cause the building to collapse.

The architects were smarter than both of us put together, and they designed it to absorb multiple impacts by missiles!

Architects aren't geniuses and they don't design the structure of the building. It is structural engineers who do. The buildings were designed to absorb multiple impacts by missles. I am sure that it would have withstood the impact of a few bottle rockets, tow missles and maybe even an ICBM. But there is a lot more energy in a fully fueled jet airliner and as we all saw they did destroy the buildings.

And believe it or not, a lot of people are smart enough not to have to work with their hands, but just need the ability to communicate what needs to happen to people that do work with their hands. The architects of the twin towers did not do any manual labor on the project and the buildings would have stood for a long long time if they were not demolished.

This is pretty much giberish. I work with my hands just as much as those who designed the buildings so does that make me super smart.

Demolition experts say they were demolished. Architects say it was impossible, real scientist studied it and said it is not possible, Physicists say it is impossible with the free fall speeds. Guys the worked on it don't believe it. Firefighters that were there say it is bull. The only ones that say it is possible is your beloved government that has never lied to you and media that is made of people that have 4 year degrees in manipulation and selling sensational stories. the government does not work with people that work with their hands and media does not work with people that work with their hands. Unless you include make up artists? But you believe them? People believe what they see I guess?

The only people who claim that the planes did not destroy the buildings on 9/11 are paranoids or those who want to destroy our country and the ignorant fools who listen to them. Not sure which one you are though.

The government didn't tell us that a rock collapsed the building. We all saw the planes fly into the buildings live.

FYI, I think Rosie o is a skank bitch that is frustrated because someone never stuck their 747 in between her twin towers.... Or maybe they could not find out where it was? If you know what I mean?

The "greedy manipulating evil [bleep] that want to own us and everything we have" are the people who are trying to convince the rest of us that our government blew up those buildings and those who control the White House and Senate now.
arguing with this idiot is a waste of time.
Your probably right. He is so worried about being right that he refuses to listen to the facts and common sense. Probably better to put on ignore.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

I am a carpenter/laborer. Who do you assassinate?
DigitalDan, I forgot to say go [bleep] yourself.
Some that needed it, some that just got in the way.

Not plumbed that way, condolences if you are.

You probably ought to focus on hands and labor, accepting your limits as it were. Maybe study up on structural engineering in your spare time? Just a suggestion so carry on.
Hey "Killer",

We need to get that damned Alligator, and that sneaky Heeler back into action together.

Sometimes that's the only way to sort this sorta' thing out.

grin grin grin

wink wink wink

GTC

I am a carpenter/laborer. Who do you assassinate?

" I am a carpenter/laborer/Burnt Out Druggie

No charge implied for fixing this for ya'....it's a freebie.

GTC
Some that needed it, some that just got in the way.

Not plumbed that way, condolences if you are.

You probably ought to focus on hands and labor, accepting your limits as it were. Maybe study up on structural engineering in your spare time? Just a suggestion so carry on.

Do you think I need it?
I should just stick with what I know. You guys are the real deal. You aren't going to beat me up? This is just computer forum talk. Nothing serious.
Hey "Killer",

We need to get that damned Alligator, and that sneaky Heeler back into action together.

Sometimes that's the only way to sort this sorta' thing out.

grin grin grin

wink wink wink

It's just talk, right?
GTC
I just got some veiled threats of death! I am chiting my pants! You guys sound tough! Please don't track my IP!

I forgot to say [bleep] you.
Digitaldan, basically just said he kills people! He hopes I am not plumbed that way.

Digitaldan, why do you murder people (if you do)? I am just a carpenter.

I was wondering why you would say something like that? People here support this? They even chime in? What kind of forum is this?

I would never dream of saying something like that! seriously, that crosses the line. Crossfire, is going along with it? Crossfire, we have our differences and talk [bleep], but don't you think this crosses the line?
He needs to learn a bit of metallurgy, chemistry and physics also.
Bubba, did you know that Steve is a special kind of lawyer? He works for a bunch of guys in the import export industry. They bring stuff in from Mexico and Columbia. I would be careful not to get him angry. His friends won't blink an eye if he asks them to take care of you.
Could someone please explain this video clip to me? It looks like building 7 is being reported as demolished, but it is clearly seen in the background. I am just wondering why they would have this report? Did someone know it was going to happen? I am confused? Maybe I should just stick in my labor job and not ask questions? Please don't kill me, digitaldan. You [bleep] Mtherfucker. I know that crossfire is your lover and he defends you as such. Which one of you is butch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s
Have you ever seen a Man ripped to pieces by one of those awful "Heelers",......

FED in the remaining chunks, ....to a LARGE Alligator ?

.......Makes one of these "Pit Bull Incidents" look like Ozzie and Harriet

GTC
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Bubba, did you know that Steve is a special kind of lawyer? He works for a bunch of guys in the import export industry. They bring stuff in from Mexico and Columbia. I would be careful not to get him angry. His friends won't blink an eye if he asks them to take care of you.

I am sure Steve is a good negotiator in his own "special" way. I am sure he can negotiate his mouth around c0ck and balls real good. A lawyer he is not. More than likely a fraud. But just in case, please continue with your description.

the stupid threats give me a hard on.

I am seriously starting to think that many of you are actually a few? Some of the word usage is similar.

I was wondering if any of you would like to meet in person? yes, I am willing to do this.

Have you ever seen a Man ripped to pieces by one of those awful "Heelers",......

GTC

Sarcasm aside:

So you are saying that you are the FED? And another threat, surprise! If you are what you claim then me talking about 9/11 must be a threat? I don't know, you tell me, bro. I am not impressed with your powers and they only last in this life time. We all got to die some way, huh? Just the way it is.

What I don't like about the "FEDs)

-They claim unconstitutional powers

-They print up money and rob the working people/ including our future.

- They work for the FEDeral reserve that is owned by rich bankers that are making a fortune on all these bloody wars. And they use counterfeit money to brainwash the masses

-They have systematically been a tool to destroy any sovereignty in any way (freedom). Gun control, unlawful surveillance, and involved in taking every natural born right and exploiting and coveting all the things that god wanted us to have.

-They are the main contributors to drugs and the main beneficiaries of all the profit

-They are absolutely evil in every way

If any of you are the "FEDs", listen carefully. Your parasitical form has destroyed the host. It will all naturally end. One day we will all be dead and have to answer to god. I don't think he will be impressed with your little fed badges and your support of such a tyrannical system that oppressed your fellow man. You are being used to opress and rob.

Goodluck in your pursuit to the gates of hell. Fck your little stupid club and Fck you. Just bullies, liars, free loaders, and con-artist.

What the hell else can be taken away from the foolish masses in the next few years? Only time will tell.

I was wondering if any of you would like to meet in person? yes, I am willing to do this.

what days do they allow visitors at the asylum?
-sigh-
You're lucky to escape, D.D. LB is trained in the hand to gland combat thingie. Speaks of it often he does.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Be careful bubba.

The walls have ears.

You never know who is watching you right now. You may have attracted the attention of the wrong people....

There are some people you do not want to meet.

Is your alarm clock rigged to listen to you?

How about your phone?

GTC

Sarcasm aside:

So you are saying that you are the FED? And another threat, surprise! If you are what you claim then me talking about 9/11 must be a threat? I don't know, you tell me, bro. I am not impressed with your powers and they only last in this life time. We all got to die some way, huh? Just the way it is.

What I don't like about the "FEDs)

-They claim unconstitutional powers

-They print up money and rob the working people/ including our future.

- They work for the FEDeral reserve that is owned by rich bankers that are making a fortune on all these bloody wars. And they use counterfeit money to brainwash the masses

-They have systematically been a tool to destroy any sovereignty in any way (freedom). Gun control, unlawful surveillance, and involved in taking every natural born right and exploiting and coveting all the things that god wanted us to have.

-They are the main contributors to drugs and the main beneficiaries of all the profit

-They are absolutely evil in every way

If any of you are the "FEDs", listen carefully. Your parasitical form has destroyed the host. It will all naturally end. One day we will all be dead and have to answer to god. I don't think he will be impressed with your little fed badges and your support of such a tyrannical system that oppressed your fellow man. You are being used to opress and rob.

Goodluck in your pursuit to the gates of hell. Fck your little stupid club and Fck you. Just bullies, liars, free loaders, and con-artist.

What the hell else can be taken away from the foolish masses in the next few years? Only time will tell.

All that and you forgot to say go [bleep] yourself. You're slipping.

George
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
You're lucky to escape, D.D. LB is trained in the hand to gland combat thingie. Speaks of it often he does.

LMAO!!! And grateful I got away! laugh
I am just a carpenter.

So was Jesus.
I am just trying to find out the truth. Best to keep an open mind to all possibilities. Is that wrong?

The closer one gets to truth, the more aversion and conflicts.

I know what it is to be ignorant. I just simply want to know what is going on. Does that make me a lunatic? Doesn't make me right either, please explain.

The world is not flat and at one time people that thought it was round were considered lunatics.

I am just looking for truth, so put down your pitchforks and torches and explain why you think the twin towers went down. With a scientific approach. I am all ears.

Explain building 7 to me too.
[Linked Image]
Bubba, here's a simple truth. The lead architect for design of the WTC acknowledged before their collapse they would do so, this after watching the same news coverage the rest of America saw, including the strike on the second tower. The design was never intended to survive what was then an unimaginable assault. He has testified to this numerous times, including before Congress.

Simple fact it is and accepting such goes far in curing ignorance.

I know what it is to be ignorant.

No doubt about it.

I am all ears.

That's impossible because you've proven to be at least 75% ass.
ignorance can be cured with facts, but bubba is ate up with the stupids, and there's no cure for that.
I am just a carpenter.

So was Jesus.

Jesus, is the savior and he saves man's souls. The lord is much more than a common laborer. His carpentry is a metaphor for fixing thing that rot and making them new/truthful. Some "carpentry" projects take longer than others. I think if you have a problem with that then you need to take it up with him. He also made fisherman (blue collar workers) his apostles. Perhaps you would mock that? But of course you are an assassin!

I think you are a pencil dick [bleep] that masturbates to farm animals.
I coulod not even finish a second post without you stalkers coming up behind me????????????????

Get a fcking job! Is this your job?

You guys are complete losers and you still don't try to debate me on anything!!

You got nothing and you know it!
ignorance can be cured with facts, but bubba is ate up with the stupids, and there's no cure for that.

Steve, we both know you are fake.

Please explain to me building seven?
You can't debate with someone in denial. No matter how many ways it is explained, you and Rosie O'donnel will never be convinced otherwise.
Building seven again. Do you really believe somebody would plot to take down the two towers, and thought, "let's get building seven too"?
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Building seven again. Do you really believe somebody would plot to take down the two towers, and thought, "let's get building seven too"?

You are exactly right. That is the explanation I am looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A
I really have not had any explanations for building 7 whatsoever. Have'nt even heard a good debate. Please direct me to such if you know?

The twin towers, I could almost see the masses beliving. I think it is bullchit, but I have not seen a good debate about them either. Building 7 was not even on the news at the time, or long after?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A
I finally figured out you have an issue with complex problem solving... here you go... sorry it's not in crayon...

[Linked Image]

"Let us talk about facts:

It seems that some people here are getting better results from a 257 roberts. I was wondering why you have not switched over to this gun, if in fact it is better than a 25/06? I think it is open for debate. I will go with the 257 as people seem to be getting better results."

What results would that be LB?
Why do you always have a Tourettes attack with aftershocks when confronted with painfully simple concepts? Does it hurt when your dogma whimpers?
I got your "Tourettes attack" swingin' right here,.....

just bring the [bleep]' alligator,....

I'll bring that hairy four legged thing.

Oh,....you OWE me a bottle of fine wine too.

...can't remember just why,.....just bring it.

Do we "Rub" these [bleep] with Garlic,....or Onions ?

I honestly forgot.

GTC
I really have not had any explanations for building 7 whatsoever. Have'nt even heard a good debate. Please direct me to such if you know?

The twin towers, I could almost see the masses beliving. I think it is bullchit, but I have not seen a good debate about them either. Building 7 was not even on the news at the time, or long after?
It's true. I lived in New York at the time, and it was only several years later that I even heard that a third building came down on 9/11, and I was glued to the news reports for months after that tragic day. I've always thought that was strange. No plane strike on that one, and it came down in its own footprint just like the other two. You'd think that would have been huge news at the time. Modern structures don't ordinarily do that as a result of fires. A fire should have left the steel frame perfectly intact, seems to me, absent something massive causing damage to it. Does anyone know of another instance of a fire bringing down a modern structure like that? Just curious.
Modern structures don't ordinarily do that as a result of fires. A fire should have left the steel frame perfectly intact, seems to me, absent something massive causing damage to it.

I guess you don't take have to take a lot of engineering or architecture classes to be a social studies schoolmarm....but, uh, there was something massive....a man made earthquake when billions of tons of steel and concrete collapsed next door, showering debris from the North Tower on the "magic building" that so obsesses the Prison Planet crowd.

"On September 11, 2001, 7 WTC was damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of the WTC collapsed. The debris also ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon on lower floors of the building. The building's internal fire suppression system lacked water pressure to fight the fires, and the building collapsed completely at 5:21:10 pm[1] The collapse began when a critical column on the 13th floor buckled and triggered structural failure throughout, which was first visible from the exterior with the crumbling of the east mechanical penthouse at 5:20:33 pm"

the insane need to make simple things complex is a touchstone of the paranoid analysis.
Modern structures don't ordinarily do that as a result of fires. A fire should have left the steel frame perfectly intact, seems to me, absent something massive causing damage to it.

I guess you don't take have to take a lot of engineering or architecture classes to be a social studies schoolmarm....but, uh, there was something massive....a man made earthquake when billions of tons of steel and concrete collapsed next door, showering debris from the North Tower on the "magic building" that so obsesses the Prison Planet crowd.

"On September 11, 2001, 7 WTC was damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of the WTC collapsed. The debris also ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon on lower floors of the building. The building's internal fire suppression system lacked water pressure to fight the fires, and the building collapsed completely at 5:21:10 pm[1] The collapse began when a critical column on the 13th floor buckled and triggered structural failure throughout, which was first visible from the exterior with the crumbling of the east mechanical penthouse at 5:20:33 pm"

the insane need to make simple things complex is a touchstone of the paranoid analysis.
Not saying that's not explanatory, but there sure were an amazing number of coincidences in bringing it down, and so perfectly. Certainly reason enough to be suspicious, especially if one starts with a habitual distrust of a lawless state, the latter being a perfectly reasonable stance, the one in fact advocated by the Founders of our nation. But you may well be correct. I'm keeping an open mind.

Space aliens.
Now that is interesting!

You lived in New York during that time and did not hear about it! That is media control of information!

I believed the whole thing myself for many years. Always kind of a nagging question though.

That has got to be a mind fck for you? In your own back yard.

I think one really needs to look at the wide spectrum of things before passing judgment.

The center columns on building seven just collapsed like a pancake? Building 7 was demolished, there is no doubt.

I am not completely sure of the motivation? It was for a reason. I know the reason behind the twin towers.... basically?

What really bothers me is that people don't question it like they should. It is obvious.

People believe what they see and what they are told?
This forum/mob saith "let us crucify large bubba", "Let us get together and stone him!". "let us slay largebubba and do our own liking!" "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! Slay Him! Stone him!" The masses have spoken, but truth perseveres.

At last, I have won! But that is relative. You have recognized my superiority over you. You will learn..... my toothless sheep fcking friends.... You will learn. You may call me "All knowing one"! You may worship me. You have my permission. Keep my name holy. Their shall be nothing said about "bubba damn it", or the sorts. Pray to me often and ask me for guidance. Ask me and I will give you the answer. Make no statues of me lest they be made of gold and other precious things..... and send them to me as a sacrifice. I also accept paypal.

I think I will look into the motives of the demolishing building 7 next.

Rememder that bubba loves you.

[bleep] moron you need a boot in the ass
I wonder what you think you are accomplishing at this site. You obviously aren't trying to make friends or learn something about guns or share your love of hunting, the outdoors and shooting. I can tell you that those of us who read your posts are not impressed by your superior intellect, your extensive knowledge or your insults. So tell me why you bother to come to this site? You are only making enemies and exposing your flaws.

I suggest that you read all your posts and think about the impression you make on those of us who read them. You tell us that you work with your hands and you expect us to believe that some how you know that the planes could not have destroyed those buildings. That makes no sense. You refuse to believe those who refute you arguments with common sense logic and even studies by structural engineers who investigated the buildings collapse. You resort to insane profanity laden insults that you just make up from thin air. Like your claim that Steve_NO is not a lawyer.

Things have reached the point where the majority of active posters here see you an idiot, and you have earned our enmity. You come here claiming to be a manual laborer/carpenter who knows that when a jetliner crashes into a skyscraper it can't cause it to collapse. Furthermore, you have shown complete disrespect towards us and our friends at the site, people that we have know and respected for years. Your are not going to succeed on the path you have chosen.

I suggest that you apologize for your behavior, change your attitude from an ignorant know it all who refuses to listen to the views of others and is insulting and disrespectful. Start by realizing that most of us at this site can teach you a lot because we know a lot more and have a lot more education and experience than you. Listen to what people say with an open mind respectfully and stop pretending that you are the source of all knowledge. You can't force you views on the rest of us. You can't insult us either.The result will be being banned from this site or on ignore from the vast majority of posters.

My official Iq Is high, it did drop a few points but is still probably 30-40 points higher than most of you and I am not even genius level. That means I got a lot more to burn! Yes, I can prove it. �.

First, without revealing your superior IQ, what S does it fall in? Revealing such will tell me quite a bit about your score. My score falls in the 3rd S.

After you reveal the S that your IQ score falls in on the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales, please explain what caused it to drop, when it normally naturally increases with age.

What is the value of one S on the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales?

Explain what S is, and how it is derived for any set of data points.

We�ll go from there�
I heard that 9-11 didn't even happen. It was all done on a sound stage in Arizona. That's what I heard. I'll see if I can dig up a youtube video to prove it. Hang on.....
OK guys the gig is up. I am a moron idiot. I have been honest with you though. I have not pretended to be something I am not. I am a fool, there is no doubt about it. I am not even a great carpenter! I am pretty average at everything I do, but I know bullchit when I see it and no one will refute it. I am an [bleep] and a troll too! I do well on Iq tests but have failed miserably at any educational pursuits besides self education. My basic education is to ask a bunch of questions. Very simple. If you don't have the answers, then I will leave the subject alone. You claim to have them, but you don't. Bringing light to the fact that I am an "idiot", or a "moron" does not bother me because I know! But if you don't have a logical scientific answer then stfu. Everyone on this site has figured out that I am a moron. It is no Revelation. I know it! This isn't about me! Let us get to the subject at hand though.

The question is simple:

Explain building 7? I am not asking you for the mussel loads on a 30 odd 7, I am asking for an explanation on building 7. I am afraid that calling someone a fool or an idiot is not enough to explain your stance on what you believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A&feature=related

Faith is a different matter. I am convinced that most of you just have "faith" that the twin towers collapsed and build seven does not matter based on what you are told by a higher authority. Faith without question turns into dogma. Dogma is a dangerous sort of creature.

And yes it is important. Absolutely important. This whole mess has given rise to wars, killing, loss of freedom, spent money, the world hating us and a whole bunch of issues that threaten the future of this country in every way. It was a big event. If it was bullchit then wouldn't you want to know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A&feature=related

Explain
The Dangers in Conspiracist Nonsense

� Conspiracism is probably best characterized as a form of mental illness. Some researchers in psychiatry plainly agree. It is the attribution of control of world events to a hidden cabal of omnipotent conspirators. It is the claim that an organized "hidden hand" lies behind world developments. It is probably best treated in clinics with padded walls.

Perhaps the best example of conspiracism in recent years has been the attempt to dismiss the fact that thousands of eyewitnesses saw passenger planes full of civilians crashing into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on 9-11 and that the hijackers were all Arab al-Qaeda operatives. Crank conspiracists insist instead that the CIA, the Mossad, the Council on Foreign Relations (which publishes Foreign Affairs magazine), the Jews, the freemasons, the "Illuminati," the Vatican, or some other nefarious group were really behind the attacks. (In the case of the fabricator of the "theory" of a SHABAK conspiracy behind the Rabin assassination, it seems to be ALL of the above!)

Many of us have a tendency to dismiss people making such conspiracist claims as harmless lunatics and amusing eccentrics. This is all the more true because quite a few conspiracy �theorists� also endorse crackpot claims about UFOs and abductions by space aliens. But conspiracism can be quite dangerous, and conspiracism in Israel has played a particularly harmful role in recent years. Moreover, Israeli conspiracists at times promote the very same �theories� as Holocaust Deniers and anti-Semites, and often on the very same web sites.

In the US conspiracism has emerged with special popularity in relation to the 1963 assassination of President Kennedy. Polls show that large numbers of Americans believe conspiracy "theories" about Kennedy's death. But there was no conspiracy there at all. The very best article debunking JFK conspiracism is still �Yes, Oswald Alone Killed Kennedy,� by Jacob Cohen in Commentary Magazine, June 1992.

Outside Israel, conspiracism is closely linked with anti-Semitism, and many of the "grand cabal" theories of the conspiracists involve supposed plots by Jews (or �Zionists") to "take over" the world, or at least American foreign policy. Conspiracism is common among the Neo-Nazi fringe Right, the far Left, and the "anarchists". There are tens of thousands of internet web sites devoted to their �theories�.

It would be a mistake to dismiss all such people as mere harmless buffoons. In North America a handful of university professors endorse conspiracy �theories� about the collapse of the World Trade Center, including Brigham Young University physics professor Steven E. Jones, and a professor of economics at the University of Ottawa Michel Chossudovsky (who is also a Holocaust Denier). It is all the more alarming to see the spread of conspiracism into Israel.

Conspiracists see �evidence� of an invisible cabal and plotting where none exists. Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote, "A foolish consistency is the hobgolin of small minds." Belief in a powerful cabal seems to serve a psychological need for some people. It provides them with an explanation and excuse for their own failures in life. After all, how can one succeed when up against such an ominpotent adversary? It also allows them to pretend to understand a complex world, without the nuisance of having first to study, research, and master analytic tools.

Perhaps the best analysis of the conspiracist mindset is that of Daniel Pipes in his seminal book �Conspiracy: How the Paranoid Style Flourishes and Where it Comes From� (the Free Press, 1997). Pipes defines �conspiracism" as �fear of a nonexistent conspiracy.� Pipes shows that nonsensical theories of a single institution or cabal plotting to take over the world go back at least 250 years. �Conspiracism,� according to Pipes, is a form of paranoid delusion that tends to take over the entire lives and personalities of believers. Embracing conspiracism strongly resembles the totalitarian immersion of cult members into herd thinking.

Conspiracism feeds on misrepresentation of facts, outright lying, and tendentious twisting of unrelated factoids into a grand theory. Conspiracists take the logical fallacy, the non sequitur, to incredible heights. They are notoriously prone to rearrangement of their perception of reality based upon the mere power of suggestion. The internet is full of web sites that claim that watching news tapes of the collapsing towers of the World Trade Center reveals explosions of bombs inside the buildings before the planes struck, thus proving that the buildings were brought down by "controlled explosions� from the inside. Suggesting that Elvis can be seen on the 70th floor in photos of the collapsing WTC would just as thoroughly convince these people that he was really there in his blue suede shoes. Michael Billig wrote, �The conspiracy theorist � is to the professional historian what the treasure-hunter is to the archeologist; only in the case of the conspiracy theorists, there is no means of convincing them that their quick dig among the documents has revealed only false gold.�
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

After you reveal the S that your IQ score falls in on the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales, please explain what caused it to drop, when it normally naturally increases with age.

I'm guessing it was the crack.
The Dangers in Conspiracist Nonsense

� Conspiracism is probably best characterized as a form of mental illness. Some researchers in psychiatry plainly agree. It is the attribution of control of world events to a hidden cabal of omnipotent conspirators. It is the claim that an organized "hidden hand" lies behind world developments. It is probably best treated in clinics with padded walls."

So, you are saying that people that believe in conspiracies are "crazy"? It is a popular notion. Let us look at the definition of conspiracy.

con�spir�a�cy (kn-sp�r-s)
n. pl. con�spir�a�cies
1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
2. A group of conspirators.
3. Law An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design:

The bible is full of conspiracy. What lead up to Christ's martyrdom is one of them. History is full of conspiracy. Recent history is full of conspiracy. I have been involved in a conspiracy in one form or another. I would venture to say everyone has been involved in a conspiracy to one degree or another. Enron was a conspiracy. Should one be so foolish as to believe that conspiracies don't exist?

The only dangers in conspiracy is getting your ass shot if one gets to close to the truth. I agree that conspiracies are dangerous, but no logical person would say they do not exist.

"Perhaps the best example of conspiracism in recent years has been the attempt to dismiss the fact that thousands of eyewitnesses saw passenger planes full of civilians crashing into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on 9-11 and that the hijackers were all Arab al-Qaeda operatives. Crank conspiracists insist instead that the CIA, the Mossad, the Council on Foreign Relations (which publishes Foreign Affairs magazine), the Jews, the freemasons, the "Illuminati," the Vatican, or some other nefarious group were really behind the attacks. (In the case of the fabricator of the "theory" of a SHABAK conspiracy behind the Rabin assassination, it seems to be ALL of the above!)"
Do you mean that eye witnesses saw arabs in the air plane through the tiny windows going 100s of mile an hour crashing into the trade center? The pentagon too? No cameras caught any plane type structure at the pentagon. Please explain.

"Many of us have a tendency to dismiss people making such conspiracist claims as harmless lunatics and amusing eccentrics. This is all the more true because quite a few conspiracy �theorists� also endorse crackpot claims about UFOs and abductions by space aliens. But conspiracism can be quite dangerous, and conspiracism in Israel has played a particularly harmful role in recent years. Moreover, Israeli conspiracists at times promote the very same �theories� as Holocaust Deniers and anti-Semites, and often on the very same web sites. "
So the basic attack still remains the same? "Conspirators" are crazy anti-Semites that believe in little grey aliens? It is seriously laughable but their are minor truths to this counter attack. The usual politically correct crap. I love the Nazi spin. You are good. You are wrong, but good.

You seem very well adverse to the knowledge of conspiracy?

"In the US conspiracism has emerged with special popularity in relation to the 1963 assassination of President Kennedy. Polls show that large numbers of Americans believe conspiracy "theories" about Kennedy's death. But there was no conspiracy there at all. The very best article debunking JFK conspiracism is still �Yes, Oswald Alone Killed Kennedy,� by Jacob Cohen in Commentary Magazine, June 1992.
I think you are changing the subject. This is not about JFK. This is about 9/11. Start another thread. Focus.

"Outside Israel, conspiracism is closely linked with anti-Semitism, and many of the "grand cabal" theories of the conspiracists involve supposed plots by Jews (or �Zionists") to "take over" the world, or at least American foreign policy. Conspiracism is common among the Neo-Nazi fringe Right, the far Left, and the "anarchists". There are tens of thousands of internet web sites devoted to their �theories�.
The only thing "Nazi" that is going on is that we are losing our freedoms left and right. Socialism/Nazism is being implemented at every level in our federal government and we are losing national sovereignty on such a level that our constitution is none existent. Or borders are loose. The TSA is patting down 6 year olds! The left and right wing are on the same bird.

"It would be a mistake to dismiss all such people as mere harmless buffoons. In North America a handful of university professors endorse conspiracy �theories� about the collapse of the World Trade Center, including Brigham Young University physics professor Steven E. Jones, and a professor of economics at the University of Ottawa Michel Chossudovsky (who is also a Holocaust Denier). It is all the more alarming to see the spread of conspiracism into Israel.

Conspiracists see �evidence� of an invisible cabal and plotting where none exists. Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote, "A foolish consistency is the hobgolin of small minds." Belief in a powerful cabal seems to serve a psychological need for some people. It provides them with an explanation and excuse for their own failures in life. After all, how can one succeed when up against such an ominpotent adversary? It also allows them to pretend to understand a complex world, without the nuisance of having first to study, research, and master analytic tools. "
Are you really quoting Waldo? I think you should read what he said after. It contradicts all that you are saying.

Are conspiritists a threat? So, asking questions is a threat? Not believing everything that you are told is wrong? You are not a big fan of the scietific method, are you?

You are saying not to ask any questions. Just to trust? Conspiracy is dangerous? Blind faith? Trust the official reports that our trusting fed has given us, because they have never lied or been involved in any conspiracy?

"Perhaps the best analysis of the conspiracist mindset is that of Daniel Pipes in his seminal book �Conspiracy: How the Paranoid Style Flourishes and Where it Comes From� (the Free Press, 1997). Pipes defines �conspiracism" as �fear of a nonexistent conspiracy.� Pipes shows that nonsensical theories of a single institution or cabal plotting to take over the world go back at least 250 years. �Conspiracism,� according to Pipes, is a form of paranoid delusion that tends to take over the entire lives and personalities of believers. Embracing conspiracism strongly resembles the totalitarian immersion of cult members into herd thinking. "
I am not familiar with pipe, but I would agree based on what you have written. You think that sheep herders have conspired to take down this country and perpetuate unjustified wars of aggression that benefit the few super wealthy on the cost of many? Your immersion in the totalitarian brainwashed mindset does seem like a cult. You are crazy, dude.

Atleast my theory has logical and factual evidence that is not popular, but more free thinking. I shall have to get a book on Pipe. I think I would like him.

"Conspiracism feeds on misrepresentation of facts, outright lying, and tendentious twisting of unrelated factoids into a grand theory. Conspiracists take the logical fallacy, the non sequitur, to incredible heights. They are notoriously prone to rearrangement of their perception of reality based upon the mere power of suggestion. The internet is full of web sites that claim that watching news tapes of the collapsing towers of the World Trade Center reveals explosions of bombs inside the buildings before the planes struck, thus proving that the buildings were brought down by "controlled explosions� from the inside. Suggesting that Elvis can be seen on the 70th floor in photos of the collapsing WTC would just as thoroughly convince these people that he was really there in his blue suede shoes. Michael Billig wrote, �The conspiracy theorist � is to the professional historian what the treasure-hunter is to the archeologist; only in the case of the conspiracy theorists, there is no means of convincing them that their quick dig among the documents has revealed only false gold.�

I Agree! It is all lies! You have done nothing but misrepresent facts. Where are all the weapons of mass destruction that we were convinced existed? What a great conspiracy! Where is the body of Osama? Where is your proof that building seven collapsed because of the planes hitting the twin towers? I like how you are painting a false picture and obscuring facts with a notion of creative deception leading away from the truth. I like how you are directing the argument, but facts win real debates. Not some conjuring bullchit of fantastical association of "elvis being in building 7".

The question is simple. What happened to building 7? I am a simple guy. I make a simple living, but I am a growing norm. Convince me, but don't try to trick me. I am tired of that and all the bullchit. I need real hard facts and stuff that makes actual common sense. I don't care if I am wrong. I just want logical proof that is backed up by real professionals in the field and solid documentation. I have looked up some of the stuff that has been given on this debate (this site), if you can call it that. Nothing, notta. Just hearsay and speculations. Dead ends with no information. No real explanations to anything. NOTHING! Where as the conspiracy side has all the backing with facts stacked on facts. Cross references and real evidence. All I get from the other side is absolute bullchit. I don't want to be labeled a "conspiracy theorist". I know the other labels that come with that. You guys seriously have nothing to offer in any way on this subject. Only parroted responses. The subject is moot. It is default on every level from your corner.

I have found what I asked for. I am not going to say it was expected. What I have found has nothing to do with 9/11.

Have a good life. I mean that.

LargeBubba, signing out.
[Linked Image]
Good thing the Founders are long dead, otherwise the US Constitution and the Federalist Papers would constitute sufficient evidence to have them committed to psychiatric institutions for being "cospiracists." laugh Forget about the anti-federalists. They'd be committed to the rubber room. laugh
We do have pictures and records of the hijackers boarding those planes. Then we have phone calls from some of the passengers on the planes who described what was happening.

We also have studies by independent investigators who determined that the planes caused the buildings to collapse. We also have common sense. There is plenty of energy to destroy those buildings in the jet airplanes that crashed into the buildings with nearly full tanks of jet fuel.

Furthermore, common sense tells us that the buildings were not designed to withstand the impact of those planes. There was no apparent reason for them to do it as no one would rationally expect that to happen and It would have greatly increased the cost of the buildings. if it was possible at all.

Why do you insist on claiming the buildings were destroyed by a conspiracy? There is no evidence that it was anything other than the planes that we saw flying into them. There is plenty of evidence to support the obvious conclusion that it was the planes that destroyed those buildings.
large B figures that those in Government would actually be smart enough to pull off a conspiracy of this type, me I don't think they are clever enough to do it.
© 24hourcampfire