Home
This is something for all of the guys who fool around on their girl friends, fiances, and wives.

THINK ABOUT THIS.....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs.../gIQAhINIIL_blog.html?wprss=rosenwald-md
I don't think anyone has accused Steelie of cheating in a committed relationship. I would change the title of the thread if it were up to me.
Not sure why Steelhead got thrown under the bus.
Agreed.
Who the hell are you to worry about what someone else does?

Perzactly!
Never figured Steelie for the cheatin' type.
Yeah WTF?

He might bang 'em freely as a single man, but have not seen anything to make me believe him a cheat at anything, including wives or girlfriends. Not a cool thing to accuse someone of...
I think this was a feeble and poor attempt at humor.

He's the dick police...LOL
Originally Posted by AKBoater
Never figured Steelie for the cheatin' type.

Wild and crazy maybe, not cheatin'. I do not think the title is appropriate.
Steelhead is many things but he is honest and is free to see as many women as he cares to, well he was for a long time that is. smile smile
Looks to me like the OP needs to provide a detailed explanation of WTF he means by this. confused
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
I don't think anyone has accused Steelie of cheating in a committed relationship. I would change the title of the thread if it were up to me.

toltecgriz;
If I might be allowed to do so, I'll add whatever weight my opinion might have to your thoughts on the matter.

Scott and I have corresponded what I consider to be a fair amount and he has always been most helpful to me and unfailingly an absolute gentleman where our family is concerned.

I'll end by saying he has a standing invitation to drop by our humble chunk of ground if his travels ever take him by.

Anyway, to the OP, in my view a renaming of the thread would indeed be the right thing to do.

Regards,
Dwayne

Dude, WTF are you thinking.

That's just low rent.....
Man oh man do you guys get excited over a poor attempt at some humor around here. Steelie got thrown under the bus cuz he was Cassanova and always in the news with another woman somewhere.

Maybe this ain't so funny ta some of you huh? I found it rather amusing but then I guess I under estimated the can't take a joke, sourpuss factor around here. Still, I guess it was in bad taste, but I wasn't being malitious about it. What a buncha sissies........

Flower Child

PS. For those of you who can't think any better than you can read and always interpret things like ya want to, I didn't accuse Steelie of a damn thing and was just poking fun at our lover boy.......Sheeesh!
Say hey to your wife for me............

Thanks gang!
Ya know what?
On second thought, [bleep] you all if ya don't like it! I do not give a damn.....Bite Me.

Flower Child
I sure will Steelie. Just as soon as she thinks it's safe ta come home.....Ha! Ha! Man you just slay me.

Flower Child
Originally Posted by Flower_Child

PS. For those of you who can't think any better than you can read and always interpret things like ya want to, I didn't accuse Steelie of a damn thing and was just poking fun at our lover boy.......Sheeesh!

Didn't read the whole thread but it was obvious it was a joke and you were just teasing. I wouldn't lose any sleep.

I get teased about porking sheep all the time(here and in real life). Sure it really hurts my feelings but over time you learn to just shrug it off and go back to shagging.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Didn't read the whole thread but it was obvious it was a joke and you were just teasing. I wouldn't lose any sleep.

I get teased about porking sheep all the time(here and in real life). Sure it really hurts my feelings but over time you learn to just shrug it off and go back to shagging.

laugh laugh sick
I get teased about porking sheep all the time(here and in real life).

Only because you pick out the ugliest sheep in the whole bunch!
Ain't you guys learned ta use blue ribbons yet?
Scott avoided commitments for so long because if he made one , he intended on keeping it.His word is good,be it given to a hunting buddy , stranger , or girlfriend.

If you are gonna put somebody's name in a thread title , you need to follow up with a good cussin' of 'em , or say something nice about 'em.

So, your sayin that your idea of safe sex is painting an X on the back of the sheep that kick. laugh

Dave.
Nothin' to get worked up about.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wouldn't mind if it was me ...

In fact, I wish it was ME!
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Say hey to your wife for me............

Thanks gang!

And your answer in pure Steelie style ! wink grin
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
He's the dick police...LOL

The pe-pe po-po?
grin

On the thread title, I tend to agree it looked like attempt at humor and no more. A friendly ribbing, it appeared to me, for our resident horn dog who's considering settling down.

Might have tended towards tasteless but no biggie.

To this day one of the best laughs I ever got off of this forum, and I've posted this before, was Steelie's response to the bucket list thread: "My list rhymes with bucket."
Cracked me up!

Snork! Well done. wink
[/quote]

So, your sayin that your idea of safe sex is painting an X on the back of the sheep that kick. laugh

Dave. [/quote]

I've offered to teach him the circle with the slash through it, but he's happy with the X.... says that circle/slash thing gets him all worked up.... smile
[Linked Image]

Knock yerself out smile Maybe an air cast, a blow up one? I just don't know...not my field of expertise wink
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

The pe-pe po-po?
grin

grin
Originally Posted by 700LH
Ain't you guys learned ta use blue ribbons yet?

Too many Blue Ribbons led to too intimate familiarity with sheep!
Mark
© 24hourcampfire