Home
Anybody here looking for a used sled? I think this guy might be all done with snowmobiles after this.

I don't like to laugh at a man's misfortune.

But in this case...
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
I don't like to laugh at a man's misfortune.

But in this case...

I know what you mean. It isn't funny,..but it is.
Looks about right for a nasty hill climb and crash at the top. There was no damage that $$$ can't fix.

I sure miss snowmachining in Alaska. It was a blast. grin
Pretty sure he is done with this pair of underwear as well. What kind of a moron tries to stop their sled from rolling like that?
ouch!
Just another day on the hill.
And so close to the top too! If you want to see some extreme hill and chute climbing, you need to check out the Thunderstruck series of videos, some insane riders for sure.
I've never tried snowmobile hill-climbing, but did a bit of motorcycle and a fair bit of mountain bike hill climbing, and a LOT of mountain/glacier climbing as a youngster. I've fallen on steep snow/ice and it ain't no picnic. Watching him sliding down that chute between those rocks had me clenching my buttcheeks!
Originally Posted by hamr56
Pretty sure he is done with this pair of underwear as well. What kind of a moron tries to stop their sled from rolling like that?
... that would be me! near 10 grand in a sled these days,anit nothing differnt than catching a horse........i'll root around for some pic's, anyone can buy a 800cc sled..but not many can ride a 800cc sled.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Originally Posted by hamr56
... that would be me! near 10 grand in a sled these days,anit nothing differnt than catching a horse........i'll root around for some pic's..

atv, are you saying that's you in the video?
This one time ...

In Alaska ...

At Hatcher's Pass ...

There was remnants of a snow machine strewn all over the hillside leading up to a chute just like the one in the video.

The mangled cowling was orange too. laugh
That will buff right out... Pretty funny.
He's lucky he didn't eat a rock going downhill head first.
I can't believe there wasn't any swearing! I know I would have been
That was funny.

Travis
That was very funny.
That's a tough helmet cam!
Darwin Award nominee there....LMAO laugh
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Darwin Award nominee there....LMAO laugh

With all the videos on you tube of goofy and dangerous crap that people do and film, I'm starting to think that Darwin isn't working real hard at harvesting the low hanging fruit among us.
nope, just been there done that..my kids new 2012 800 pro rmk is going to hurt...cause beer sayz i can do, and the snow go CAN do it ..... so off i go !!!
That was really cool going up...and damn funny coming back down! I was thinking of Wile E Coyote as the machine came into view on it's way down.
But where is the video showing this moron doing the same thing again 1 hour later...
© 24hourcampfire