Home
Most of you know Jim Borden, a Pa. gunsmith and action maker. Jim just sent these photos to me. I think you will enjoy them..

http://www.bordenphotography.com/2011_Review/index.html
His photography is a nice as his rifles
Phil,
You are correct, Jim does real fine work.
All you can say is Wow.
nice work.
An eye for excellence, great equipment and last, but not least, the master's touch.

The same could be said for his rifle making business.... smile

DF
He's got some great owl pics.
BTT
VERY NICE.
Those are all really excellent pictures. Wonder if photography and building rifles for these guys is another extention of their talents??

Jon Beanland who also builds top-knotch rifles, I'm pretty sure he is also a photographer - and a heck of a nice guy to boot!!
Wyman Meinzer said his days as a predator control person in West Texas taught him the patience he needed in his wildlife photography.

[Linked Image]

Wyman at home. He is the Texas State photographer.
He was taking pictures of elk (in Pennsylvania) the day I visited him.
I see Watkins Glen NY in those shots. Very nice.
Very nice pictures. Yes, page 7 has some very clear pictures of Watkins falls, a little better than the ones I took last summer.LOL

Allen
nice collection
Originally Posted by 458Win
His photography is a nice as his rifles

YEP!
Thanks folks for the kind comments about the photography and the rifles! Much appreciated.

Jim
Beautiful work sir!
Originally Posted by Jim_Borden
Thanks folks for the kind comments about the photography and the rifles! Much appreciated.

Jim

A flair for the esthetics (right brain) and technical expertise (left brain) is an unusual combo, and a potent one, no doubt.

Sir, IMHO, you got'em both and in good measure. You're blessed.

Have a wonderful New Year.

DF
© 24hourcampfire