Home
Have a look at this video of a feral donkey (classed as vermin in Australia) shot with a .375 Ruger and Woodleigh bullet.

The slow-motion starting at 0.29 is spectacular!

(3MB download)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gVGrzb7En0&feature=fvwrel
Good video! I watched a couple others of his on there as well. thanks for posting the link.
at least it hit the ground clean! grin
And yet he almost got back to his feet.
Yes, those donkeys are pretty tough.
Hence the term 'dusting' your target.
(classed as vermin in Australia)

Which is what they should be classed as here in the USA too.

Interesting video
The bullet hit in the center of the chest. I wonder what the penetration was. It looked like the abdomen expanded all the way back.
In the last shot, you can see a spot appear at the base of the neck just before it goes down.
What is that critter that briefly enters on the left of the screen, just as the donkey is dropped?

Can someone with tech-skilz freeze frame that?
Donkey punch.

Mike
Originally Posted by add
What is that critter that briefly enters on the left of the screen, just as the donkey is dropped?

Can someone with tech-skilz freeze frame that?

Looks like a Brahman cow to me.
Seen Chuck Norris do that to guys before...
The buffalo bull video is impressive too
It drops right now, and another walks over to sniff it!
I actually shot one of those last fall. I didn't have a .375 ruger, so I hit it with a 110 gain Barnes TTSX out of a .270 WSM.

I purposely center punched him through the shoulders and the result was the same. Like you jerked the rug out from under him. I found the bullet under the hide on the off side shoulder. Petals all broken off and laying sideways under the skin.

The one in the pic looks pregnant to me.
© 24hourcampfire