Posted By: stxhunter Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
on fox news right now
Posted By: eh76 Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Only 43....very sad.

Andrew Breitbart dies of 'natural causes,' website reports

Published March 01, 2012 | FoxNews.com

advertisement

DEVELOPING ...

Conservative media mogul Andrew Breitbart has died, according to his website Big Government.

The site, which he founded, reported that Breitbart, 43, died "unexpectedly from natural causes" in Los Angeles shortly after midnight on Wednesday.

"We have lost a husband, a father, a son, a brother, a dear friend, a patriot and a happy warrior," the article on the site said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...uses-website-reports/print#ixzz1nsO7zUlj
Posted By: eyeball Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Unfreaking real.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
WTH????

Good grief.. I can hardly believe it.. Condolences to all his friends and family.. frown
Posted By: memtb Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
I was just logging in to post this news. This is sad for conservatism, he continued to shine the light on the "scum" that have taken control of our nation. I question how "natural" the causes of his death really were!!
THis is bad news. Prayers for his family and friends.

ddj
Posted By: oulufinn Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
This is bad for everyone. Prayers out for his family.

The statement on his sites quoted the concluding passage from his book, Righteous Indignation.

"I love my job. I love fighting for what I believe in. I love having fun while doing it. I love reporting stories that the Complex refuses to report. I love fighting back, I love finding allies, and-famously-I enjoy making enemies. Three years ago, I was mostly a behind-the-scenes guy who linked to stuff on a very popular website. I always wondered what it would be like to enter the public realm to fight for what I believe in. I've lost friends, perhaps dozens. But I've gained hundreds, thousands -- who knows? -- of allies. At the end of the day, I can look at myself in the mirror, and I sleep very well at night."

The statement said: "Andrew is at rest, yet the happy warrior lives on, in each of us."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...al-causes-website-reports/#ixzz1nsSO8a9e
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Puck! What a loss.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
That sucks. RIP. He was one of the good guys.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z2vsZO6r3MU[/video]
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
His death is a huge loss to all America. Unbelievable that he had such influence, and at such a young age.

I really do question 'natural causes'............
Posted By: EWY Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Sad news. He will be missed.

Ernie
Posted By: 43Shooter Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
All things considered +1.
Posted By: ribka Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Great and brave man. Very sad
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
A tragedy. Hopefully, a galvanizing one.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Even respect from Media Matters.

"Media Matters has a long history with Andrew Breitbart. We've disagreed more than we've found common ground, but there was never any question of Andrew's passion for and commitment to what he believed.

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family today."
Posted By: eh76 Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Breitbart was walking near his house in the Brentwood neighborhood shortly after midnight Thursday when he collapsed, his father-in-law Orson Bean said.

Someone saw him fall and called paramedics, who tried to revive him. They rushed him to the emergency room at UCLA Medical Center, Bean said. Breitbart had suffered heart problems a year earlier, but Bean said he could not pinpoint what happened.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...al-causes-website-reports/#ixzz1nsjDmEwT
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
sad.........i loved the way he'ed drag the left out into the sun light and watched them burn.
He was a good man.
Posted By: MColeman Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
He certainly looked older than 43. Sad day for conservatives.
Posted By: deersmeller Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Very sad news Andrew Breitbart was a real conservative asset for America.

Condolences to his family, his friends and all of us real conservatives.
Posted By: widrahthaar Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
I must need to get out more never heard of him.
Posted By: Tony Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Originally Posted by wisturkeyhunter

+1
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
terrible loss for his family.....and for conservatives going into a nuclear war with the MSM for this election.
Originally Posted by Tony

+1
wow? does the sun come up in your(s) part of town?........
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
terrible loss for his family.....and for conservatives going into a nuclear war with the MSM for this election.
x10
Posted By: widrahthaar Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Originally Posted by Tony

+1
wow? does the sun come up in your(s) part of town?........

I've never lived anywhere that had anything beyond an antenna for TV no cable or anything. From the clip stx posted he sounded like a good guy though and we need all the good guys we can get.
Posted By: broomd Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Man, what a loss.
Posted By: T LEE Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Just got an email from the PG Tea Party about it, sad news.
Posted By: Cheesehunter Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Andrew Breitbart was one of the speakers who introduced Srah Palin at the American For Prosperity rallye in Madison Wisconsin that was held almost a year ago. Our rallye was going on at the same time that thousands of others were protesting Governor Walkers reforms. Perhaps that's an understatement: we were greatly outnumbered! smile
The lefties were doing their best to deny the speakers their 1st Amendment right to speak, but Andrew came through loud and clear.
Behold:

Posted By: GeauxLSU Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
"Untimely" in more ways than one. Given this election year, he'll be extra sorely missed.
That we should all have such an impact....
Originally Posted by MColeman
He certainly looked older than 43.

You would too if your job was to fight with liberals all day cry
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
This is such a terrific loss for true conservatives. AB was a warrior against many of the things oft complained about on this forum.

If you dont know him, watch and read his works.

Natural causes at 43 happens, but when fully 100 million people hate you, you've got to consider that it is a hit.

Lots of bad news in the world, but this one really saddens me.

Posted By: T LEE Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

AMEN Steve, that says it all.
Posted By: SteveG Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
I hope the videos he promised on BO are in safe hands, and that they are able to distribute them without harm to themselves.
Posted By: stray round Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
We've lost an important warrior for our freedoms.

We need everyone we have for the fight we are in and he will be sorely missed.
Posted By: oulufinn Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
I wonder if Sheriff Joe will be next..
Posted By: Oregonmuley Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
That was tough to hear on the news this morning, one of the things I do every morning is check Breitbarts website after checking the campfire - a tough loss for all.

RIP Andrew
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Wonder if Clinton has an alibi?
Posted By: ingwe Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Shades of Vince Foster....
Originally Posted by ingwe

[b][color:#3333FF]No Kidding...[/color][/b]

Went for a walk at 12:30 A.M..?
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Sad news.

The first and most common symptom of a heart attack is death.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by ingwe

[b][color:#3333FF]No Kidding...[/color][/b]

Went for a walk at 12:30 A.M..?

Quite a hit piece from the LA Times. Nice send off for a dead man.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Disillusionment with the system has made me keep my nose and blood pressure pretty well away from politics in general...but this whole thing stinks.....bad....
Posted By: teesh Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
Some of the comments I'm seeing posted on the news reports are truly incredible. The cruelty of some folks after a person passes is mindboggling. Hard to believe people can say some of these things for no reason other than they disagree with his position. They are everywhere so I won't give them more publicity but just gives me more reason not to trust some of them, no matter what. WOW!
Posted By: okie Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/01/12
VERY untimely...
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/02/12
Yeah, I was just over on the Washington Post. The vitriol is ten times what we slag on each other here, dancing on the guy's grave. That means he was a threat to the liberal worldview, how dare he prick their bubble, anyway?
RIP, Andrew. Hope someone was being groomed to take over.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/02/12

Check him out at your local Wallyworld.

He is featured in the Sarah Palin �Undefeated� video.

They were friends.

Breitbart supported and defended Sarah.

Palin haters didn�t last long when they drew his fire.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
on fox news right now
He had just made a speech promising to reveal a video tape of Obama during his college years that he thought would guarantee he couldn't win reelection. That was just a week or two ago, I believe. Obama's people work fast, eh? I wonder if anyone knows where that recording is.
Posted By: Recon_Jim Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/02/12
guess this means ACORN gets a free ride now, huh? i also express my condolences, but am cautious about this "natural" cause thing. as always, timing is everything. he was always able to call obama and the democraps on their BS.

prayers for his surviving family.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/02/12
hannity has the tapes will show them in a week after they've had time to go over them.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
hannity has the tapes will show them in a week after they've had time to go over them.
Hannity better watch his back.
Posted By: olblue Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/02/12
Too Too bad, we've lost a good one. Prayers for his wife and kids. --- Mel
Posted By: Calvin Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/02/12
Damn, been thinking about this all day.. We lost a true patriot. I hope someone steps up to fill his pretty big shoes.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/02/12
well said Calvin

couldn't agree more
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Andrew Breitbart dead - 03/02/12
As usual I was listening to radio talk show host Mike Church on my way to work this morning and he reported (I don't know where he got the info)that Breitbart had stopped at a bar during his walk and drank a glass of wine and discussed politics with the bartender. Church went on to say that it was shortly after he left the bar that he collapsed.
© 24hourcampfire