Home
Personally I think it is funnier than hell!

A little boy said to his mother; 'Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?'" "His mother replied, 'Don't even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you're lucky you don't bark!'"

Don't see the racial component here at all. Now as far as his mother being a promiscious trollop and his father a philandering Mau-Mau and a communist, that's another issue..
grin
I think that the truth about hussein, if ever comes out, will be even worse than the rumors.
I am sorry but where he came from as in who his parents were and what race he may be have nothing to do whit what I think about him. My opinions about him are based on his words, actions, and the people he surrounds himself with. Those are the reasons I cannot stand his sorry ass. That he thinks himself above the law sickens me too.
ahhh, but hussein is what / who he is, as a direct result of his parents, his parents friends, and his other early influences.
That his mother's baby daddy was a dedicated communist, and surrounded himself with others of the same ilk, had a massive effect on the boy.
[Linked Image]
No doubt about that Sam but again, no mater what his history it is what he says, does, and those he relies on as friends that tell me the story.

My niece married a man who came from a terrible family. Pedophiles in the last three generations and the good ones were worse than trash. He on the other hand is one of the finest men, husbands, father of four girls, and grandfathers I know. It is what he does that sets him on my hero list. It is what Obama does that puts him on my ##!(*#&* list.
I think the joke is in poor taste, but certainly within the judge's free-speech rights. Who hasn't told an off-color or racially insensitive joke at some time or another.

Hell, I tell them regularly!
But then, I'm an old curmudgeon.
Originally Posted by djs

It is one of the things I like about you. grin
That's a terrible joke. Racist and misogynistic at the same time, I can see how it would freak out the Obamunists.

The bad part is the Montana lefties have come screaming out of the woodwork as has Common (ist) Cause. The whole drive here is to force a resignation and put in a pinko, politically correct judge.
Cebull was a moron for forwarding that, a clear violation of the code for judges. He'll probably be censured, might even resign, and I twitch at that possibility.
Originally Posted by Scott F
--- My opinions about him are based on his words, actions, and the people he surrounds himself with. Those are the reasons I cannot stand his sorry ass. That he thinks himself above the law sickens me too.

+++
That right there is funny.
So what's the problem?
I don't care who you are, that was funny!
I knew it would be a good joke!

Maybe the real reason he's been in trouble over it is that it's too close to the truth.
Somewhere there is a dog saying, "Whoo, that was a close one!"
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Don't see the racial component here at all.

Nothing racist about it.

Originally Posted by djs
Yea, I like jokes that are more truth than PC.
The thing that will end his career as a judge is that he sent it from his work computer, even if he survives making a bad decision about forwarding to six "old buddies" they will hang him for using a government computer to do it on.

drover

From the Great Falls Tribune (Montana)

The email, with a subject line of "A MOM'S MEMORY," which was sent from Cebull's official courthouse email address at 3:42 p.m. Feb. 20, reads, in part:

"A little boy said to his mother; 'Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?'"

"His mother replied, 'Don't even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you're lucky you don't bark!'"

The judge apologized in an interview Wednesday and said that he is not racist, though he acknowledged that the content of the email was racist.

Originally Posted by .280Rem
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Don't see the racial component here at all.

Nothing racist about it.

It's an animal cruelty joke.
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Personally I think it is funnier than hell!

A little boy said to his mother; 'Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?'" "His mother replied, 'Don't even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you're lucky you don't bark!'"

+1 its a funny joke
very funny!
you always have to assume that anything you send or receive on a federal government computer is apt to be disclosed to someone other than the sender. not clear if he got caught because one of his "buddies" forwarded it with his address in the chain, or what.

but it's a funny joke, and an old one that just got Obama's name plugged into it because his situation fits the old joke so well.
Well, I don't think this is at ALL Funny !
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Well, I don't think this is at ALL Funny !
[Linked Image]

....And Neither do I !
[Linked Image]
The quote from the story in the Great Falls Tribune -

"One of the recipients of the email Cebull sent forwarded it to another person, who in turn forwarded it to another person. The email was eventually pass along to the Great Falls Tribune, who contacted Cebull. Cebull said he was surprised the recipients of the e-mail passed it along with his name on it."

Here is the link to the story in the Tribune, reading between the lines it would appear as though they broke the story.

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012120229014

I would bet that he is among the unemployed pretty quickly.
drover

As a Federal judge, he should be unemployed. On the job, he should be politically neutral and certainly not reflect prejudice. Even in his personal life he needs to tread carefully because it could reflect on his bench decisions.
I saw no prejudice expressed in the joke. Just a kid asking an honest question and his mother giving a frank response.
Originally Posted by sagegrouse
As a Federal judge, he should be unemployed. On the job, he should be politically neutral and certainly not reflect prejudice. Even in his personal life he needs to tread carefully because it could reflect on his bench decisions.

Why? Can't good (rare) federal judges have a little fun once in a while? He is not racist, he just does not care for hussein. What's wrong with that?
What a goatphuck, all the way around.

Originally Posted by NDsnowman
Somewhere there is a dog saying, "Whoo, that was a close one!"

Somewhere?

Yeah, somewhere in Tennessee...
There's absolutely nothing racist about the joke, imo.
No more than this....

The magic marxist muslim mulatto was sired by a jackal.
And his mama was a slut from Wichita.

So what. Facts is facts.
And the joke is funny!

© 24hourcampfire