Home
Good Afternoon, hey I just drove home from Larry's house which I check at random times.

Noticed there was a message on the machine from you (you sure don't sound like the black folks in my home state of SC) and you left no call back number.

It will be hard for us to arrange a meeting in June for you to check out Larry's guns if we can't call you.

Boy lookin at your recent ramblins, you are crazier than a pet coon !

We did find one useful phone number:

Lookin toward June, new target plates for the range and a hellofa party.

Hang in there boy. Your buddy Roger
Oh boy.
Delusional Larry makes a reappearance.

You are one screwed up individual!
Is he...is he speaking in the 3rd person..?

Originally Posted by interthem

OSU Campus Police..?
From Amazon.com

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 7:17:06 AM PST
General says:
Totally concur with nsagam's exegesis on the book. Some great information, but frankly I am surprised the editing made it through any kind of credible quality assurance process. The information is there, but a great deal of patience is required to get past the near-illiterate editing process.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Roger is Larry's fluffer! Or is it Larry is Roger's fluffer....it is hard to keep it all straight........
Your buddy Roger

Roger evidently knows what the definition of a "buddy" is sick
Anybody want to call and get a list of members that log on from the gun club?

http://www.pinedaleonline.com/clubs/riflepistolclub.htm
Good Afternoon, hey I just drove home from Larry's house which I check at random times.

Noticed there was a message on the machine from you (you sure don't sound like the black folks in my home state of SC) and you left no call back number.

It will be hard for us to arrange a meeting in June for you to check out Larry's guns if we can't call you.

ROGER?

ROGER??

ROGER???
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Calhoun

Remember that Larry says the login and password to the campfire is posted up on the wall, so it should be easy for them to verify. His photobucket account is also posted up for everybody to use.

The question is whether we should call the authorities in Florida if we find out that nobody from the gun club is posting? I mean, here's a man who's making a business out of buying and selling guns and he's posting on internet web sites under multiple personalities and talking about himself in the 3rd person.

I worry about his safety. Maybe he's not just a jerk. Maybe he's REALLY delusional. Seems somebody should report it and maybe have a court ordered psych eval done. For his own good.
Originally Posted by eh76
Roger is Larry's fluffer! Or is it Larry is Roger's fluffer....it is hard to keep it all straight........

Roger is Larry, Larry is Roger, Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn.
Don't worry bud, Help is on the way......
Roger, go [bleep] yourself!

Which seeing as how Larry isn't there, is all you've got!

fluffer laugh laugh laugh

Just left out of Lewellen, Nebraska. Will post more later. I'll plan on seeing you tomorrow.
Just left out of Lewellen, Nebraska.

Some darn good goose hunting there!
"he question is whether we should call the authorities in Florida if we find out that nobody from the gun club is posting? I mean, here's a man who's making a business out of buying and selling guns and he's posting on internet web sites under multiple personalities and talking about himself in the 3rd person."

Yeah "we" should do that. When I get done with you in court you'll be sleeping under a bridge.

Why don't "you" do it ? Then my attorney would know who to sue right up front ?

chickensheit coward.
"he question is whether we should call the authorities in Florida if we find out that nobody from the gun club is posting? I mean, here's a man who's making a business out of buying and selling guns and he's posting on internet web sites under multiple personalities and talking about himself in the 3rd person."

Yeah "we" should do that. When I get done with you in court you'll be sleeping under a bridge.

chickensheit coward.

I'm confused, is this Roger or Larry?

chickensheit coward.

More foul language. My oh my. cry

Strike four.

chickensheit coward.

So just to get this straight Roger, you are going to sue for someone calling the authorities on Larry's activities? The fact that you think your lawyer would have a case based on someone reporting another person is proof you are crazier than most of us give you credit for.
"bring money guns and lawyers the shyt has hit the fan"
The last few posts made by oldmantrannydouche indicates Bricktop has rattled his cage. Full of bluster and hard "internet" talk, but folds up rather quickly and wastes no time threatening with lawyers and LEO.

Perhaps I've missed it? Where exactly has Bricktop made any threats of physical violence Lawrence?
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

chickensheit coward.

I'm confused, is this Roger or Larry?

That's Larry. No doubt whatsoever.
Nobody makes any threats except Larry himself and then Larry says everyone is picking on him and threatening him!

The delusions this "man" suffers from are incredible.

His syphilis ravaged brain needs to be studied by scientists after Larry passes away.
Larry is chitting bricks. laugh
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Nobody makes any threats except Larry himself and then Larry says everyone is picking on him and threatening him!

The delusions this "man" suffers from are incredible.

His syphilis ravaged brain needs to be studied by scientists after Larry passes away.

[img:center][Linked Image][/img]
Would be funny as [bleep] if some burrhead walked up to Larry tomorrow and said........ BOO
That would be funny!

Larry would fill his Depends right then and there!
Larry or Roger whichever name he chooses on any good day sounds like a "Good Buddy!"

All a "Good Buddy" is is nothing more than a "Little Rascal" with chapped lips! wink

chickensheit coward.
Just to give you a head's up, Larry, I'm staying the night in Scottbluff, Nebraska. I've had a long and enjoyable drive, but I need to rest up and I've got an appetite for a good steak at The Gaslight.

I left you a phone message earlier to let you know I'll plan on being at the address in Pinedale around 1:00 in the P.M. tomorrow. I have no need to embarrass you, Larry, and will address you as Roger, Duane or even Karen so you can save face with your neighbors. Keep in mind I'm planning on picking up the $10K as I'm holding up my end of our contract -- yes, Larry, we have a legally-binding contract to which I intend to hold you via the services of an attorney if necessary.

Because of your previous actions, I plan on accepting payment in CASH ONLY. I'm not driving 1K+ miles to carry back a worthless check.
I love this BT!

Finally someone who calls Larry's bluff and now Larry is crapping his Depends!!
Bricktop is my new HERO!
I love this BT!

Oh, it's no bluff -- I intend on collecting $10K as offered by "Mr." Root to verify the authenticity and existence of his various guns as posted on this very website. Or obtaining a money judgement against him.

I have no need to make any threat of physical violence or intimate the execution of any criminal act. I discussed this with a few attorney friends as to whether this would be worth pursuing and they agreed it was.
AWESOME, I'm friggin Rollin here!
This thread is turning epic. Love it .
Originally Posted by Bricktop
I love this BT!

Oh, it's no bluff -- I intend on collecting $10K as offered by "Mr." Root to verify the authenticity and existence of his various guns as posted on this very website. Or obtaining a money judgement against him.

I have no need to make any threat of physical violence or intimate the execution of any criminal act. I discussed this with a few attorney friends as to whether this would be worth pursuing and they agreed it was.

Take pictures wink
I love this BT!

grin
Just curious...as I don't follow too many troll threads, but aren't you the guy that was selling stuff in the classifieds that you hadn't taken possession of...and were posting second person "description" of said items???
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Bricktop is my new HERO!

Bricktop for President... grin

Remember that Larry says the login and password to the campfire is posted up on the wall, so it should be easy for them to verify. His photobucket account is also posted up for everybody to use.

The question is whether we should call the authorities in Florida if we find out that nobody from the gun club is posting? I mean, here's a man who's making a business out of buying and selling guns and he's posting on internet web sites under multiple personalities and talking about himself in the 3rd person.

I worry about his safety. Maybe he's not just a jerk. Maybe he's REALLY delusional. Seems somebody should report it and maybe have a court ordered psych eval done. For his own good.
he has no ffl.
Originally Posted by TexasTBag
This thread is turning epic. Love it .
The thing that makes most of us different from Larry (among MANY other things) is the fact that we don't run to LE every time we see an issue.

Although Larry probably deserves BATFE scrutiny I don't think that drawing BATFE attention to this site is in the best interest of Rick Bin or this fantastic site.

Just my opinion.
For some reason I thought this was taking place in Key West... He would have [bleep] a long and wide streak back to the mainland if that were the case... long enough and wide enough for Jimmy Buffett to write a song about.
I would pay good money to witness this epic meeting in Wyo tomorrow. OMG
I love this BT!

Need any help with fuel/food/lodging expenses for the trip... I"m willin to kick in for a good deed done!
Jeff
Originally Posted by rost495
Need any help with fuel/food/lodging expenses for the trip... I"m willin to kick in for a good deed done!
Jeff

+1. Hell, come to Utah and visit Cabela's and I'll buy you a steak and fill your gas tank.
oh i know my uncle is retired BATF he found out some info on larry for me.i didn't pursue it any farther, larry is a king size dickhead but i saw no reason to have the feds come down on him.
Have the Secret Service visited you yet in reference to your "Monopoly Money"? grin
what did i miss?
The thing that makes most of us different from Larry (among MANY other things) is the fact that we don't run to LE every time we see an issue.

Although Larry probably deserves BATFE scrutiny [b]I don't think that drawing BATFE attention to this site is in the best interest of Rick Bin or this fantastic site. [b/]

Just my opinion.

Than QUIT doing so,....

GTC
Originally Posted by rockchucker
what did i miss?

Larry's an incestuous pedophile. Bricktop says he's enroute to Larry's love dungeon and expects $10K when he gets there.
still waiting grin
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Although Larry probably deserves BATFE scrutiny [b]I don't think that drawing BATFE attention to this site is in the best interest of Rick Bin or this fantastic site. [b/]

Just my opinion.

Than QUIT doing so,....

GTC

Didn't realize that writing the letters BATFE was going to draw the attention of the Feds. crazy

Calling the BATFE to report Larry Root's gun purchasing activities would.

Take another drink Greg.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
still waiting grin

Larry lied AGAIN? Why am I not surprised?!

Jeff I'll help you out, it was STX (who has now changed his user ID). After his picture and copies of his direct threat was provided to the FHP, MCS & KWPD, he was put on a bolo list (I was told). Needless to say he never showed up and my pants were not messed BUT magazines were loaded and 911 was put on speed dial.

Lots of tough guys out there, but the ease of tracking anyone down, should make anyone think before making death threats or threats of violence.

The obvious civil liabilty needs no explanation.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6267242#Post6267242
and i never even threatened him, only pointed out to him how easy it would be for someone to show up at his place since several people knew his address.
Oh, I know. Everyone else that followed the exchange knew as well. Larry is quick to fabricate and exaggerate when he's in panic mode. Today's posts are indicative.

I'm half tempted to call that place in the morning and ask their opinions on Lawrence.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
and i never even threatened him, only pointed out to him how easy it would be for someone to show up at his place since several people knew his address.

Yep I remember that one! laugh
Originally Posted by Dog_Hunter

I'm half tempted to call that place in the morning and ask their opinions on Lawrence.

If you do...you have to post the comments laugh

Just my opinion.

Than QUIT doing so,....

GTC

Didn't realize that writing the letters BATFE was going to draw the attention of the Feds. crazy

Take another drink Greg.

[bleep] you, small minded man
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Roger is Larry, Larry is Roger, Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn.

That would mean that he is fluffing himself.
Freaky Flailing Fluffers Franticly Fluffing Fellow Fluffers.....

This thread has me lost.... confused

Just my opinion.

Than QUIT doing so,....

GTC

Take another drink Greg.

[bleep] you, small minded man

No [bleep] you you retarded drunk!
7th grade schoolgirl behavior, that, Snappy, vengeful, and full of vitriol,....

Nothing I'd drink to, little girl.

GTC
Whatever. You're as useful to me as Larry himself.

and less intelligent.

Bye!
Originally Posted by Dog_Hunter

If you do...you have to post the comments laugh

Well, I contacted one of the main guys at that gun club's website in Pinedale.

He said he had only met Larry once, but that his one day impression of Larry was that he was an OK guy. Sounds like Larry isn't part of that club at all, or at least isn't as affiliated with it as he says he is. What a shock.
Imagine that, Larry telling a lie!

Whoda thunk it?
Apparently anyone can join if they send in their money. Looks like a pretty nice range. I wonder how many days one can shoot without having to contend with a pretty stiff breeze. Western Wyoming is a windy place...
I'm not totally doubting Larry is a member, as you mentioned anyone can join if they send in their money, its just that one of the main guys on the club's website said he has only met Larry once. Larry makes it sound like he is a very active member and helps run the place.
© 24hourcampfire