Home
Just curious if I'm the only one that turns on Headline News every morning to drool uncontrollably at how how Robin Meade is. She gets my vote for the hottest chick on TV. And when she says "Mornin' Sunshine", I get lightheaded for some reason...
I like it when I get off early and get to watch The Five on FoxNews. Kimberly Guilfoyle and Dana Perino are HOT. I am usually running late to watch anything in the morning.
She's hot, but I like the way this one cuts her eye's...but I'm old.
[Linked Image]
I like this one on the weekends...

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by SCGunNut
Just curious if I'm the only one that turns on Headline News every morning to drool uncontrollably at how how Robin Meade is. She gets my vote for the hottest chick on TV. And when she says "Mornin' Sunshine", I get lightheaded for some reason...

Your not the only one, agree with what you said.
It does not get better than FOX

But this gal really gets me hot!!!!! [Linked Image]
Yer all perverts, my wife is the only one I look at. wink
Originally Posted by ribka

But this gal really gets me hot!!!!!

EEEeeewwwww..!

Atleast post a pic before she drank the koolaid...

[Linked Image]
God what an ugly man
Fox News has the Foxes
[Linked Image]
They could call it HBN (hot blonde network, or hot broad network) instead of FOX.
I think FOX is appropriate . . .

How could you not drool over this young lady? And she's smart, too.

[Linked Image]
This is the one that does it for me.

[Linked Image]
This is the morning show gal that does it for me.

Agreed on Meade - Erin Burnett is nice too, despite the ski-shoot nose. There are so many others on various networks that I just could not bear the Jennifer Anniston thread awhile back. Compared to these network ladies, Anniston is a hag, and probably a third as smart...
/Robin does it for me...but probably the best to ever deliver the news is Carol Costello. Very close resemblance to Sandra Bullock
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

[Linked Image]

holey cow. she actually WAS a woman. some man must have done her SOOOO wrong.

grin
Yep Robin is just girl next door hot
Team here with Jenifer Westhoven (the money girl) NICE

Then the throw in that Short cute Bonnie Schnider with the nice skirts
Not Bad

Hank
Thread us useless without pics!
My wife tunes in to Robin every morning before work.
She makes even bad news easier to take...

[Linked Image]
I love staying abreast of the news.

This what liberalism does to you , it is a disease that effects the mind and the body
Robin's weekend replacement, Susan Hendricks is also pretty darn easy on the eyes.

[Linked Image]
hmmmm, there is a trend here.
This is the one that always did it for me. Lynn Russell. Beautiful woman in her own right but she always had this half mischievious, enigmatic little smile on her face, like she was thinking, "I'm not wearing anything under this anchor desk." grin

[Linked Image]

Well armed babe, as well. She was a deputy sheriff and versed in martial arts. I remember on one interview show they asked if she carried and she hiked up her already tight skirt to reveal a long, shapely, nylon clad leg with a pistol in a thigh holster. Oh, baby...!
Who the hell is the girl that flipflopped? Lord she was beautiful!
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Who the hell is the girl that flipflopped? Lord she was beautiful!

That's Rachel Maddow,..the Lesbian over on MSNBC...IMO, she wasn't bad to look at before she started wearing a strap-on.

She probably just hasn't met the right guy yet..!

grin
Michelle Kosinski is my favorite.
I miss Jane Skinner...

[Linked Image]

Dat's just wrong I tell ya! WRONG!
http://www.bing.com/search?q=Maria+...&sp=2&sc=5-14&x=121&y=16

dave
Ah yes,..Maria Molina...weather girl on Foxnews. I like her accent,..just enough to be a little exotic...

[Linked Image]
I miss Jane Skinner...

[Linked Image]

Where'd she go?
Originally Posted by sse

Where'd she go?

She married the NFL Commissioner and became a housewife... frown
dayum...
Jane decided to stay home with the younguns and let her hubby (the NFL Commish) bring home the bacon . . . sigh.
Ah yes,..Maria Molina...weather girl on Foxnews. I like her accent,..just enough to be a little exotic...

[Linked Image]

How'd you like to walk around on a acre of them in your bear feet?

dave

[Linked Image]

I swear every weather girl on TV now has a nice rack!!!

And I mean that in a non sexual way
laugh
So THAT'S the before/after of Rachel Mad Cow? I never would have guessed. That picture reminds of that musician, Costello, I think is his last name! She/it used to be a genuine female!! Oh, and WHY do you think it's called "FOX" news; no dogs needed!
Agreed on Lynn Russell. There was just something about that little smile of hers that was mischievous and wicked. And her voice and way of speaking confirmed what that smile was aayin'.
We have a half a dozen Portuguese channels on basic cable. You should see their weather girls. They are not conservative like we are. Yowza.
Patti Ann Browne.....Wow.!

[Linked Image]

Weathergirl Jackie Guerrido on Primer Impacto....

[Linked Image]
The one I DEARLY miss is Rudi Bakhtiar. Haven't seen her in a few years but she may be the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. She is proof that at least one good thing came from Iran.

[Linked Image] [/img]
[Linked Image][/img]
You boys are way off on this one. Andrea Tantaros is this hottest chick on T.V. The dark hair and dark eyes are a killer for me!
[quote=Deerwhacker444]I miss Jane Skinner...

[Linked Image]
=================================================================
Jane has one of the purtiest mouths God ever gave to a woman! grin
1D
I approve this message.....
[Linked Image]

Martha is my favorite, with Jenna Lee a close second!
© 24hourcampfire