Home
Posted By: logcutter What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
Is this ink, good or bad?..

Your opinion...

[Linked Image]

Jayco
Posted By: Bricktop Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
It means you worry about too much petty BULLSHIT.
Posted By: Teal Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
Says "Elwood"
Originally Posted by teal
Says "Elwood"
I think Jayco needs to take his Fibercon and STFU.

Ah, little lad, you're staring at my fingers. Would you like me to tell you the little story of right-hand/left-hand? The story of good and evil? H-A-T-E! It was with this left hand that old brother Cain struck the blow that laid his brother low. L-O-V-E! You see these fingers, dear hearts? These fingers has veins that run straight to the soul of man. The right hand, friends, the hand of love. Now watch, and I'll show you the story of life. Those fingers, dear hearts, is always a-warring and a-tugging, one agin t'other. Now watch 'em! Old brother left hand, left hand he's a fighting, and it looks like love's a goner. But wait a minute! Hot dog, love's a winning! Yessirree! It's love that's won, and old left hand hate is down for the count!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: logcutter Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
Originally Posted by Bricktop

No..It means I know what what the ink means and sickens me to the followers you have..There is know doubt your an intelligent person once you sift through the cussing and macho stuff....

Unibomber comes to mind!!!

Jayco
Posted By: 243WSSM Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
Counterfeit bills, he ain't talking about the tattoos
Do not hold out on us jayco. Tell us what you think it means. ink is to faded for me to make out.
Posted By: blanket Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
I think it means jack sh#t and is not worth the time for you to worry what BT has for tats. Better go stand up for Me, myself and Irene some more
Could you clarify and let me know what the ink means...
Originally Posted by 243WSSM
Counterfeit bills, he ain't talking about the tattoos

The resolution on your screen isn't good enough to discern that and why counterfeit new style bills and throw one old one in there?
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide

grin

Your not very street wise are you....

Jayco
If you look really close you can still read where it says "DRINK MORE OVALTINE."
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
That ink looks like it is about $4500 to the good

Mike
Originally Posted by logcutter

Your opinion...

it means....

...this is the dumbest link ever on the fire.

period.

grin

Your not very street wise are you....

Jayco

I wanted to hear your "Street Wise" explanation pops... I wouldn't have asked otherwise...
I would bet the majority of people posting here have never been in 10 fist fights or stabbed.

It shows.....

Jayco
Posted By: okok Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
If you look really close you can still read where it says "DRINK MORE OVALTINE."

Awe gotcha... I'm a Grape Nehi guy myself...
Yep - nothing so scary and hard core as knuckle tattoos...

[Linked Image]

I would bet the majority of people posting here have never been in 10 fist fights or stabbed.

It shows.....

Jayco

You want to hang with stupid people, don't do it here..
Posted By: T LEE Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
No tats on this old carcass, lots of scars from guns, knives and knuckles though. 6 years Army and 26 as a street cop will do that to ya though.
Uh, I'd hit that.

It shows.....

Jayco

Nice... Another bet that would end up a fiasco... You forgot to mention shot... Isn't that what "Gang Bangers" do is shoot...
There 'ya go and I know you know what the ink means.

Hell,I married an officer and was the hand to hand dummie at there hand to hand combat sessions..Everything was fine 'till the 5th degree showed up.

That hurt..

Jayco
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
Allow me to translate. It reads (in code): "I'm a dime store variety wannabe thug who feels that fanning out a measly $4K means that I've achieved OG status and made the big time"

You're welcome.
Posted By: T LEE Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
[Linked Image]
Till the 5th degree showed up. Now that is some funny chit. Saplingcutter you see his tat's on another thread you had no business sticking your nose into. Then carry your BULLCHIT to this new thread.

Remember your BS posting about your oh so tough sons that were supposed to be the best wrestlers in the state? Now you and your wife are some tough wannabe's. Remember I told you there were two All Americans in your State none of which are your sons.

Is your wife by chance that gay guy from Pinedale WY? If not you two would make a great couple. Both so full of chit!
Is your wife by chance that gay guy from Pinedale WY

No,just an officer that was in the McCall police department under Ed Parker(4th degree)...

Check it out and get back to me or better yet,I'll drive you down there.

Jayco
Posted By: kciH Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12

Hell,I married an officer and was the hand to hand dummie

Jayco

Good to see you found your calling.
Logcutter... I know very well what the "Ink" does/could stand for...

I was just awaiting your empirical definition as to set the record straight...
Posted By: ColdBore Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
I was just awaiting your empirical definition as to set the record straight...

Yeah, the rest of us non-street-fighting, puncture free people want to know too logcutter. cool
Posted By: eh76 Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
this has to be the lamest thread on the fire yet..............
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Allow me to translate. It reads (in code): "I'm a dime store variety wannabe thug who feels that fanning out a measly $4K means that I've achieved OG status and made the big time"

You're welcome.

I would imagine if the individual pictured had grown up in your "Hood" he would have had swastikas and FTW tattoo's... If he was a real OG he may have even owned a trailer park...
Saplingcutter I don't have any issues with whoever your wife may or may not work for. 4th degree means jackchit, I have seen a 7th degree get his azz handed to him by a zero degree pure street fighter. Its funny how you always have to bring in other people to your little comments once you have been called out.

Stick to firing up your little Husky Rancher and splitting that sapling you cut.
Ink is ink...To each his own..I prefer to see Benning or Bragg ink over gang ink.

Jayco
Stumbled upon a deadfall that had a fresh elk kill under did you? Laughing
Ink is ink...To each his own..I prefer to see Benning or Bragg ink over gang ink.

Jayco

Azzhole then why did you start this thread? I'll tell you why because you are a chit talker nothing more nothing less.
Posted By: ribka Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
he has strong looking powerful hands. Bet he works out.

maybe that aspect attracted the original poster.
MontanaCreekHunter

Tough talk needs to be dealt with in person...Not behind the screen..You won't see me running...PM if you want to say that to my face.

I will not fly into the high school mode as most do here..If you say something,back it up or don't say it.

Jayco
As long as it's puzzle night, what is the significance of the colored clips?

How about this? What does it mean (other than the obvious 'I've been in the big house a time or five' and 'mom beamed with pride when she saw this one')?

[Linked Image]

Jayco

So by what is on that individuls knuckles you can without a doubt state that HE has never been to Benning or Bragg...
Tough talk? You started this thread, and you did it to talk [bleep] like always. You want a face to face come on out here to CT I will pick you up at the airport. You are all mouth!
I have been shot/stabbed and beat on..No man intimidates me..Just another day,win or lose...

I don't look for trouble but I don't run from it either..It's up to you.

Jayco
Seems you have looked for it and gotten it. I can't imagine why.
Let me know your flight number into BDL. I'll even meet you at the gate.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
- "Ah, little lad, you're staring at my fingers. Would you like me to tell you the little story of right-hand/left-hand? The story of good and evil? H-A-T-E! It was with this left hand that old brother Cain struck the blow that laid his brother low. L-O-V-E! You see these fingers, dear hearts? These fingers has veins that run straight to the soul of man. The right hand, friends, the hand of love. Now watch, and I'll show you the story of life. Those fingers, dear hearts, is always a-warring and a-tugging, one agin t'other. Now watch 'em! Old brother left hand, left hand he's a fighting, and it looks like love's a goner. But wait a minute! Hot dog, love's a winning! Yessirree! It's love that's won, and old left hand hate is down for the count!"

Robert Mitchum's best role, as "Harry Powell" in Night Of The Hunter, written by James Agee.

wink

L.W.
Posted By: shreck Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12

[Linked Image]

Now that's a tattoo, if I ever get a second one I think that's it!!!
Posted By: Partsman Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12

[Linked Image]

How about this? What does it mean (other than the obvious 'I've been in the big house a time or five' and 'mom beamed with pride when she saw this one')?

[Linked Image]

I think it is used to show what denomination each wad is. 20's are blue.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
- "Ah, little lad, you're staring at my fingers. Would you like me to tell you the little story of right-hand/left-hand? The story of good and evil? H-A-T-E! It was with this left hand that old brother Cain struck the blow that laid his brother low. L-O-V-E! You see these fingers, dear hearts? These fingers has veins that run straight to the soul of man. The right hand, friends, the hand of love. Now watch, and I'll show you the story of life. Those fingers, dear hearts, is always a-warring and a-tugging, one agin t'other. Now watch 'em! Old brother left hand, left hand he's a fighting, and it looks like love's a goner. But wait a minute! Hot dog, love's a winning! Yessirree! It's love that's won, and old left hand hate is down for the count!"

Robert Mitchum's best role, as "Harry Powell" in Night Of The Hunter, written by James Agee.

wink

L.W.

James Agee was born in Knoxville TN cool ,....Mitchum was pretty good in that role.... smile
Originally Posted by shreck

[Linked Image]

Impressive, ain't it? Lots of thought went into it, as I'm told. Done back in the early 80s by some creative fella armed with a walkman, some wiring, a few rubber bands, a needle and some ink. Voila! Prison tattoo gun.

The fellow shown is a good guy, and has long since mended his way from that of a gypsy biker. I've stored M/Cs at his place in recent years, and some of the stories he tells are magnificent. He doesn't often drink anymore, but one time he and I tied a good buzz on after working on one of his bikes, and I asked to see his arm 'art', and told him I wanted to take a picture of it, for posterity. He shyly grinned, got a bit bashful almost, it seemed, and scanned around the bar to see if anyone was looking before pulling up his sleeve.

When I giggled and snapped the shot, telling him all the while just how brilliant it was, he chuckled softly, then asked me if he's ever showed me how he can 'make her dance'. I of course said no, but that he needed to get on with it. he proceeded to flex and bend his arm to and fro. He had to pick me off the floor a couple minutes later, as I fell off my bar stool, paralyzed with fits of uncontrollable, seizure like fits of hysterics.

I love the dude. Rock on, Drifty! wink

Originally Posted by teal
Says "Elwood"
I think Jayco needs to take his Fibercon and STFU.

Ah, little lad, you're staring at my fingers. Would you like me to tell you the little story of right-hand/left-hand? The story of good and evil? H-A-T-E! It was with this left hand that old brother Cain struck the blow that laid his brother low. L-O-V-E! You see these fingers, dear hearts? These fingers has veins that run straight to the soul of man. The right hand, friends, the hand of love. Now watch, and I'll show you the story of life. Those fingers, dear hearts, is always a-warring and a-tugging, one agin t'other. Now watch 'em! Old brother left hand, left hand he's a fighting, and it looks like love's a goner. But wait a minute! Hot dog, love's a winning! Yessirree! It's love that's won, and old left hand hate is down for the count!

Posted By: rattler Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12

Your opinion...

[Linked Image]

Jayco

and you were the one beotching bout ppl being juvinile and not being good role models to our kids and you start a thread just to start chit aswell......pot meet kettle dumbarse....
Originally Posted by Partsman

Good guess, but no.
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

For [bleep] that defends cops so heavily it'd seem your stepping out'a bounds youngster. Go see momma and get a cookie for your efforts to look like a big boy.
out with it KG
Posted By: Dan360 Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12
Originally Posted by shreck

[Linked Image]

Impressive, ain't it? Lots of thought went into it, as I'm told. Done back in the early 80s by some creative fella armed with a walkman, some wiring, a few rubber bands, a needle and some ink. Voila! Prison tattoo gun.

The fellow shown is a good guy, and has long since mended his way from that of a gypsy biker. I've stored M/Cs at his place in recent years, and some of the stories he tells are magnificent. He doesn't often drink anymore, but one time he and I tied a good buzz on after working on one of his bikes, and I asked to see his arm 'art', and told him I wanted to take a picture of it, for posterity. He shyly grinned, got a bit bashful almost, it seemed, and scanned around the bar to see if anyone was looking before pulling up his sleeve.

When I giggled and snapped the shot, telling him all the while just how brilliant it was, he chuckled softly, then asked me if he's ever showed me how he can 'make her dance'. I of course said no, but that he needed to get on with it. he proceeded to flex and bend his arm to and fro. He had to pick me off the floor a couple minutes later, as I fell off my bar stool, paralyzed with fits of uncontrollable, seizure like fits of hysterics.

I love the dude. Rock on, Drifty! wink

There is a lot of talent behind those bars and they can do quite a bit with very little. Cool tat.

Your opinion...

Jayco

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by kciH

Hell,I married an officer and was the hand to hand dummie

Jayco

Good to see you found your calling.

A thousand pardons for missing this. Pretty work. 9.7!

wink
Payoffs to the Bloods, Crips and MS 13?
I love this game. I guess it means a sore bottom and an inability to hold your stool? How did I do?
Posted By: JLM Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/11/12

Your opinion...

[Linked Image]

Jayco

Pretty sure it means: get lost and GFY xD

its a good thing I come here to be entertained. laugh

Good guess, but no.

It means that he went to Staples, bought the jumbo economy mixed pack, and randomly grabbed a handful as he put the bills into stacks.

Pretty simple...
Originally Posted by ColdBore

Good guess, but no.

It means that he went to Staples, bought the jumbo economy mixed pack, and randomly grabbed a handful as he put the bills into stacks.

Pretty simple...

Winner. smile
Sometimes people just try too hard to out-think things... laugh
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

For [bleep] that defends cops so heavily it'd seem your stepping out'a bounds youngster. Go see momma and get a cookie for your efforts to look like a big boy.

Hahaha I got some cookies and milk for you come on down. Another idiot worried about police officers. Watch your 6 big brother is watching you. What an idiot.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/13/12
what does this ink mean?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/13/12

I would imagine if the individual pictured had grown up in your "Hood" he would have had swastikas and FTW tattoo's... If he was a real OG he may have even owned a trailer park...

The only clowns that sport SS/Nazi/FTW ink around this way are either imports from the south/west, or are here doing time. There is a tribe of Peckerwoods in the prison system, but the types you describe don't have any juice in this part of the world. I remember as a kid, it being a big deal when the Klan got a permit to march in Boston. It was in the mid-70s, around the time that we had the school desegregation slash busing/race riots.

I was too young to attend, but I remember seeing the headlines in the paper and hearing on the TV news and radio that representatives from every Boston neighborhood, across all ethnic/racial groups, came together and confronted the Klowns. I remember hearing that the coneheads were introduced to bricks, bottles, buckets of urine and other pleasantries from the crowd, 20000 strong, and ended up fleeing, with the BPD having to protect them from the citizenry.

The Grand Wizard indeed. Stick that in yer pipe an' smoke it, ya bag a fahkin' worms.

Good times.

And not for nuttin', but in and around The Bean, we don't have trailer parks, friend. We have projects.
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: What does this ink mean? - 03/13/12
Originally Posted by stxhunter
what does this ink mean?

[Linked Image]

I dunno', but I'm thinking I need to go robe shopping, and try to grow a beard. Could be problematic, the beard part...
© 24hourcampfire