Home
Police try a traffic stop yesterday which led to a car chase. Bad guy gets out of car, tries to run and ends up getting deceased..

Watch [b][color:#3333FF]video at the link after a short commercial.[/color][/b]

Cops are saying it was justified, so called witnesses are saying otherwise.

I'm sure the POS needed killing, he had drugs, money and a weapon, but this one might prove interesting in the media, especially if the NAACP makes it a white vs blacks thing.

Hasn't had a lot of time to muster, but the blacks they show on TV are starting to get in a foul mood. Wouldn't take much for the NAACP to step in and fan the flames.

Of course perps dad was on the news at noon, telling us about how the deceased was still a "baby" and had his whole life ahead of him. How he's made some mistakes, blah blah blah. Was textbook denial....

Gonna grab the popcorn and watch this one...
CHIT HAPPENS!
Originally Posted by T LEE
CHIT HAPPENS!

especially when folks go looking for it...IMO another bad apple off the streets..
Roger That!
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
CHIT HAPPENS!

especially when folks go looking for it...IMO another bad apple off the streets..

10-4
CHIT HAPPENS!

And more often when you get STUPID!!
Mark
How come all those witnesses weren't at work?

Dink
Originally Posted by DINK

More of the same..
I'm sure the POS needed killing, he had drugs, money and a weapon, but this one might prove interesting in the media, especially if the NAACP makes it a white vs blacks thing.

Have you ever seen the NAACP pass up an opportunity to turn any civil disruption into a black/white issue?
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I'm sooooo tired of all the white vs black BS. I happen to be white. And I'm probably a minority at my agency. I work with more Mexicans and Blacks and Asians than whites.
Not saying that the cops were right or wrong, but...

What exactly did the guy have that "appeared to be a gun?" Obviously it wasn't a gun or the cops would be saying that they recovered the guy's gun at the scene. They'd be releasing photos of the gun to prove their side.

So, I wonder what it was...?
They're always good kids. I told a daddy a couple of weeks ago who asked for a break on his meth. cooking kid. I told the daddy, if his kid used his desire in chemistry for something better then making meth. he wouldn't be where he is.
The idea is to put a good spin on a potenially bad situation.
The police were delivering a speedy dose of birth control, it only cost 45 cents and it it's for life.

Jim
Originally Posted by Waders
Not saying that the cops were right or wrong, but...

What exactly did the guy have that "appeared to be a gun?" Obviously it wasn't a gun or the cops would be saying that they recovered the guy's gun at the scene. They'd be releasing photos of the gun to prove their side.

So, I wonder what it was...?

Don't know if this answers your question but the last line of the article said "Police say in addition to a firearm, they also found marijuana and other drugs in the car." So, they evidently did find a firearm somewhere.
IMO - he got exactly what he deserved. It's sad that it had to come to that but, since it did, job well done.
Originally Posted by pira114

I'm sooooo tired of all the white vs black BS. I happen to be white. And I'm probably a minority at my agency. I work with more Mexicans and Blacks and Asians than whites.

You should have said this in the volcano thread. Now I know exactly why you are thinking seriously about moving to on top of an active volcano. And I would not try to talk you out of it either. Anyone living in your situation is a very pitiful thing to hear about. You have my pity.
Our natives usually get on TV and say "He wanted to go cullage and be a docktoor" BS

Dink
LMAO THAT is the question of the century right there !!!

Dink

[Linked Image]
Tell me that sonofabitch right there ain't a kenyan! That picture paints the truth of him and his roots.
Looks like a fairy
Originally Posted by Calhoun

Dink

[Linked Image]

That is AKhntr right there! I have seen him!
Police try a traffic stop yesterday which led to a car chase. Bad guy gets out of car, tries to run and ends up getting deceased..

Watch [b][color:#3333FF]video at the link after a short commercial.[/color][/b]

Cops are saying it was justified, so called witnesses are saying otherwise.

Say people in the race industry need work too!
What's the problem it's just one less Dope Dealing Gang Banger that spared the People of a lengthy trial along with paying Room & Board for thirty or forty years to keep him in the crow bar hotel.
Solid work!
I have drugs and guns, but in this police state I don't have any money no more, so am I only 2/3rds a dirtbag?
PS - was this the winning battle in the drug war?

Dink
They were at work. Pimpin' ain't easy.
Originally Posted by pira114

You are probably working with close to 50% mesicans, right?
The majority of people in the U.S. are minorities.:)
The father misspoke "He had his whole life of crime ahead of him."

I believe that is what he meant?
I'll replace the officer's ammunition..
Kind of like the statistics on fire arms deaths. How many of the SOB's had it coming.
**** Update ****

Doesn't sound like this is going to end well for the LEO...

[b][color:#3333FF]Link...![/color][/b]

OKLAHOMA CITY � Del City Police Capt. Randy Trent Harrison has been charged with manslaughter in Del City teen Dane Scott, Jr.�s death.

According to the affidavit, Capt. Harrison was trying to arrest Scott and in the struggle, Capt. Harrison took a handgun from Scott.

The teen ran and Capt. Harrison fired three shots, none hit Scott.

Harrison ran after the teen and tried to stop him with a taser.

Then the Captain fired a fourth shot, hitting Scott in the back, which killed him.

The affidavit states Scott was unarmed when Harrison shot him.
Dang it!!! Obama will never get re-elected if he keeps losing voter like this.
*Update*

Going to trial...

[b][color:#3333FF]Link...![/color][/b]

DEL CITY, Okla. � A Del City cop accused of killing a teen following a high-speed pursuit will head to trial.

Randy Harrison is charged with one count of manslaughter after prosecutors said he shot the unarmed teen in the back.

Prosecutors believe the officer went too far by opening fire on the fleeing victim.

The defense tells a much different tale.

Late Monday a judge ruled there is enough evidence to send to the case to trial and let a jury decide.

The high-speed chase, ending with a wreck at I-35 and S.E. 15th St. in mid-March cost 18-year-old Dane Scott, Jr. his life.

In court, witnesses recalled Scott pulled out a gun after the wreck but Del City Police Capt. Randy Harrison wrestled the weapon away.

When Scott tried to run away, Harrison fired several shots, missing three times.

Harrison eventually hit the unarmed teen in the back with a fourth shot.

Scott�s family believes the teen was killed in cold blood.

Prosecutors argued Harrison�s actions were irresponsible.

In fact, one fellow Del City officer who tried to use a taser to stop Scott from fleeing testified the teen was a not a threat and that officer saw no need for the fatal shot to be fired.

Defense attorney Irven Box said Scott�s actions endangered the public and called the shooting justified.

Harrison remains free on bond pending trial.

No video, so who knows what happened.
Originally Posted by Calhoun

[Linked Image]
A fine upstanding young man.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
No video, so who knows what happened.

If verified, and the cop did wrestle a firearm away from the suspect, who here would not severely resent the fact that this petty criminal could have ended you life over a small quantity of street drugs. Nevertheless, you are a paid professional.

if young black males would slack off on their crime wave, this sort of thing would not be happening. laugh
Looking at his record, he more than likely needed to be shot. However, I think the cop might have messed up,..shot at him 3 times missing and hit him on the 4th in the back. Will probably be hard to argue imminent thread. Too bad, he did the public a service.
Looking at his record, he more than likely needed to be shot. However, I think the cop might have messed up,..shot at him 3 times missing and hit him on the 4th in the back. Will probably be hard to argue imminent thread.

Better off arresting, handcuffing, and then shooting him in the back while in the cruiser.
One of the sad parts is that this story fits in perfectly with many European-Americans at campfire.
© 24hourcampfire