Home
Here you go:

http://todayentertainment.today.msn...peoples-worlds-most-beautiful-woman?lite

And somehow the First Moocher is in there? I say she's the First Poocher. Nothing good looking about that woman.

Oh yeah, and Beyonce Knowles is not the most beautiful woman in the world.
More White guilt on display. Nuff said.
B
A
R
F
Beyonce isn't even a top 20 but People Magazine isn't really bought by normal people anyway. It is more like waiting room fodder. Beyonce is a Texas girl but I can't go with it.
Originally Posted by okok
B
A
R
F

+1000
Anyone who says Beyonce isn't beautiful is completely full of [bleep], or prefers men.

The woman is drop dead gorgeous.
In 5 minutes you could find 10 women better looking than her in any shopping mall in America, or at least in Florida you could.... grin I am not saying she not good looking.....
I'd hit it

with a shovel grin
I saw the magazine and the cover photo. If i have ever seen a computer enhanced photo this is one. Photo Shop to the max. Most Beautiful Woman my Ass . I though that title went to Michelle Obama
KC,

There is a big difference from most beautiful and beautiful is my point.
Originally Posted by 007FJ
KC,

Very true, most beautiful is subjective, and everyone has their own opinion of what they like the best.

I realize it wasn't you, but to say BARF, please... The woman's incredible.
Horsechit and Gunsmoke!!

MY AZZ!!
She's not even close to being the world's most beautiful woman.
Originally Posted by ExpatFromOK
She's not even close to being the world's most beautiful woman.

Thats the truth.....not even remotely in the same league as some natural born Oklahoma country girls wink

Gunner
I dont think she deserves that title, and those arent great pics of her..

but shes pretty damn good looking, doubt many would kick her outta bed!
Originally Posted by KCBighorn
Originally Posted by 007FJ
KC,

Very true, most beautiful is subjective, and everyone has their own opinion of what they like the best.

I realize it wasn't you, but to say BARF, please... The woman's incredible.

B
A
R
F
It depends on what position shes in.
I can think of a few she'd look damn fine in,from certain perspectives,if you know what i mean.

Damn okok, thats harsh!

Im not afraid of the dark grin
She's good looking but far from the world's most beautiful woman. She's got a fat ass and I personally don't care for fat assed women.
I thought Feinstein was runner-up. confused eek

grin
this

thread

is

worthless

w/o

pics

and

i'm

no

help,

sorry.

i expected so much more...
yuck!
Anyone who says Beyonce isn't beautiful is completely full of [bleep], or prefers men.

I never said she wasnt pretty, but the most beautiful... not hardly!!

As for calling me a queer because I dont agree with you... I really dont think you want to go there.

I believe an apology is in order!
Here's another angle for your viewing...er...pleasure. <groan>[Linked Image]
She's pretty damn hot IMO.

But my daughter is the most beautiful.
Originally Posted by broomd
Here's another angle for your viewing...er...pleasure. <groan>[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Please, pass the bleach!
More propaganda and stories that aren't really stories, just manufactured garbage.
Not ugly.... but, most beautiful?????

no
White guilt is the only explanation for bullchit like that. Good Lord, give me a couple hours and I'll beat that in Havre, MT, let alone a bigger city. But there's no accounting for taste. Lots of lil bangers would love to hit that.
Originally Posted by Oldmanms2003

As for calling me a queer because I dont agree with you... I really dont think you want to go there.

If you read my post you'll clearly see that I gave 2 options. laugh
Good lookin yeah she is but in no way is she the most beautiful.
She looks like a fuzzy grouper...

www.fastcompany.com/1717973/just-like-grouper-fish-coupon-sites-devour-everything

Not into hair weaves and cellulite. That girl got a lot of make up
If she really was the worlds most beautiful woman, we wouldn't need People Magazine to tell us.
Originally Posted by Oldmanms2003

If you read my post you'll clearly see that I gave 2 options. laugh

Ok, I'm full of (bleep)! smile
If you don't like this, I'm afraid you've caught the gay...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Do you really think she looks like this? I have news for you.....she doesn't.
Photo shop and hair extensions can make a pig attractive

My wife, who used to model in Europe, is better looking and better educated

Sorry about your affliction, from what I've heard you need some frozen OJ and shave something... Pears sent.
Originally Posted by ribka

Let's see!
I watched my wife leave the greenhouse this afternoon after a day of work, wind and rain. She looked better dirty and windblown without makeup than that. Sorry, a long way from the worlds must beautiful woman. But who knows what she might look like if you washed off the 1/4 inch of makeup. I will take a real natural woman any day of the week.
Originally Posted by Scott F
I will take a real natural woman any day of the week.

I hope you break the news to her with compassion, after all she has feelings too.

Be sure to remind her that there's other guys out there, and to not get too depressed with the news that your moving on.
grin

Sorry about your affliction, from what I've heard you need some frozen OJ and shave something... Pears sent.

What does this mean?
Originally Posted by ribka

Let's see!

Pics on 24 hr wives thread. she is 5 9 blond size 2 when she worked as a model. And a classically trained musician.
not the most beautiful, imo.

I've seen gals with little or no makeup look better than airbrushed beyonce.
Talk about a pointless thread.
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Talk about a pointless thread.

And YOUR point is??? laugh

Pointless threads is one of the specialties around here, isn't it? whistle
A half hour in this construction camp on the east coast of the Capsian Sea and I can find a "lot" that will trump that bunch. Put me back in the city and it drops to 5 minutes.
Just my two cents, put I'm putting Shakira way above Beyonce.
[Linked Image]
colored girls are not that beautiful, at least to me.
You guys may hate me, but I just have to put another dose of Shakira into the pot
Originally Posted by bluefish
Here you go:

And somehow the First Moocher is in there? I say she's the First Poocher. Nothing good looking about that woman.

Not by a long shot.

Its all from your individual perspective. Beyonce doesn't even come close to doing it for me. And I don't prefer men either.....
Beyonce is a very pretty woman but THE most beautiful nope not by a snootful.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
White guilt is the only explanation for bullchit like that. Good Lord, give me a couple hours and I'll beat that in Havre, MT, let alone a bigger city. But there's no accounting for taste. Lots of lil bangers would love to hit that.

Ok suspenders.

Travis
Beyonce,

If you're reading this; I love you.

Travis
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Beyonce is a very pretty woman but THE most beautiful nope not by a snootful.

+1
If she is the most beautiful woman, then Crowrifle has to be the most handsome man.
My Dad's tougher than your Dad.
If this thread is ever going to be worth anything, all the local experts should be posting pictures of their candidates for the world's best looking woman.
I've been trying to jump start it Brent
Bet Nugent would be applaud alla this.
Here ya go. Better than Beyonce anyway.

[Linked Image]
I've been to her house.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I've been to her house.

My daddy taught me not to ask a question if you really didn't want the answer, so I'll leave that one alone Pat.... eek
Originally Posted by BrentD
If this thread is ever going to be worth anything, all the local experts should be posting pictures of their candidates for the world's best looking woman.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Isn't she a Minnesota girl?
This is all in response to the announcement of the girl that was actually voted to be the most beautiful girl in the world...Florence Colgate, an 18 year old waitress in England.

[Linked Image]
I wonder what she has to say about all this
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by bluefish
Here you go:

This is just like High Scool

Where is most likely?

Snake
Originally Posted by Blackheart
She's good looking but far from the world's most beautiful woman. She's got a fat ass and I personally don't care for fat assed women.

me neither
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
colored girls are not that beautiful, at least to me.
You've got high standards brother.... No? Really?
Originally Posted by Tony
A half hour in this construction camp on the east coast of the Capsian Sea and I can find a "lot" that will trump that bunch. Put me back in the city and it drops to 5 minutes.

Worked in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.

See 20 gals a day in these countries that would shame Beyonce.

No photo shop, make up and no cellulite no hair extensions
what a load of BS .....
Porch Girl makes Beyonce look like gutter trash.

In fact Porch Girl can come hang out on the porch of my cabin any day!

Calling Porch Girl!!
Porch girl gets a lot of credit, but I think Rokon girl may be a better candidate.

George
This is all in response to the announcement of the girl that was actually voted to be the most beautiful girl in the world...Florence Colgate, an 18 year old waitress in England.

[Linked Image]

I think Pat has a contender here...
Well, I can't link to photos but go to page 30 - and there is a whole article about "Chicks with guns"...

http://bluetoad.com/publication/?m=18740&l=1
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Ok suspenders.

Travis

Only meant to say I could show you more prettier women. I'm happily married, so what I know you were implying is slander. grin
Nothing wrong with Beyonce, but I think she's probably just got better agents working for her than other gals.

I didn't click on the link, but if The Kate didn't place in the #2 spot (should easily be #1), the whole thing is rigged for sure!
Originally Posted by ingwe

[Linked Image]

I think Pat has a contender here...

A bit short on cleavage.

True � but not in the same league with Megyn Kelly, Gerri Willis, Janet Jackson, Molly Line, and Halle Berry.
Originally Posted by NH K9
Porch girl gets a lot of credit, but I think Rokon girl may be a better candidate.

George

+100
Originally Posted by Ken Howell

True &#151; but not in the same league with Megyn Kelly, Gerri Willis, Molly Line, and Halle Berry.

Hooray for Mr. Howell! Despite advanced years his intellectual processes are in high gear plus there still is real blood coursing through his veins!

1) Silly statement

2) She is pretty but not "drop dead gorgeous"

3) You are talking about "taste" as if it were an absolute

That is all

Snake

Would love to but cameras are a no no here. Don't want folks to see the stuff big bad oil is building.
Originally Posted by Irving_D
You guys may hate me, but I just have to put another dose of Shakira into the pot

Extreme flexibility is never overrated!

Expat

[Linked Image]

FWIW, she was only voted the most beautiful girl in Britain, not the whole World, but who's complaining!? grin

Here's my nomination.
[Linked Image]
Far Off.

That CERTAINLY is in the running - whomever she is...
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

[Linked Image]

FWIW, she was only voted the most beautiful girl in Britain, not the whole World, but who's complaining!? grin

It's not even "the most beautiful girl in Britain".
London: For centuries people have pondered over 'the perfect face', and a teenage student seems to be simply the blessed one.

Florence Colgate's face matches an international blueprint for the optimum ratio between eyes, mouth, forehead and chin, endowing her with flawless proportions.

In theory, that needn't necessarily cause her to appear anything more than symmetrical.

But the blue-eyed blonde's mathematical dimensions have just added up to success in a competition to find Britain's most naturally beautiful face.

The 18-year-old, who has a Saturday job in a seaside chip shop in between studying for her A-levels, beat 8,000 entrants to win the title.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/perfect-face/2012/04/24/worlds-perfect-face#ixzz1tAdHzCzM
Originally Posted by SLM

George

+100

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by SLM

George

+100

[Linked Image]

Alot of mileage on that ride...

...the bike too. grin
Yes. The great ones keep deliverin' outstanding service year after year after year...
Far Off.

That CERTAINLY is in the running - whomever she is...
Kate Beckinsale is her name.
"doubt many would kick her outta bed!"

I would. More room on the floor. whistle

Paul B.
Originally Posted by Ken Howell

True � but not in the same league with Megyn Kelly, Gerri Willis, Molly Line, and Halle Berry.

Mr Howell sir, you have impeccable tastes!! wink
This blows beyonce out of the water. ymmv

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I still haven't gotten past this Super Bowl ad.
Black haired beauties drive me nutz.

blush

[Linked Image]

That is with ZERO makeup.
Compare...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You, Sir, have excellent taste in wimmens.
grin

[Linked Image]

That is with ZERO makeup.

She's wearing makeup, it's lightly done, but it's definitely there. Beautiful girl for sure.
Thanks...I know. laugh
My bad...wrong pic.
Originally Posted by slumlord
I'd hit it

Yea, like Jay-Z has a million times... now it's all tore up!

with a shovel grin
Originally Posted by jorgeI

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Jorge you did real good, congrats on a hell of a catch
BeyondSe is not even in the running, the Brit girl is cute, Mila K trumps them all...

[Linked Image]
I have posted this girl on here before, but I love her so much [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
For some odd reason, I can't seem to make it up to her face to comment either way.
Breast men unite!
Originally Posted by FarOffPlaces

Here's my nomination.
[Linked Image]

+1, shes definitely up there. one of my all time favs.

other top contender is Maria Menounos

[Linked Image]

for you blonde lovers. marissa miller. game over

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
beyonce is highly over-rated. without makeup and photoshop, yikes. no thanks.
The most beautiful woman in the world is the one standing in front of you four hours prior to last call.

Stay focused during these final hours. It's like Highlander, there can be only one.

Until sunrise. Then deflect and redirect (obviously).

Travis
NFW are the ones listed the most beautiful but we've got some good candidates on the preceding pages.

p.s. I recognize some of these pics from the "undies" thread grin
Beyonce,

If you're reading this; I love you.

Travis

How can that be???
You beg for BJ's from men sick
The most beautiful woman in the world is the one standing in front of you four hours prior to last call.

Stay focused during these final hours. It's like Highlander, there can be only one.
Until sunrise. Then deflect and redirect (obviously).

Travis

[bleep] right! At least someone understands!

Do I think Beyonce is the most beautiful woman in the world? Absolutely not. Would I ever turn down a chance to hit that? HELL NO. I'm not scared of a little brown sugar.

So far on this thread, I'd say Marissa Miller or Kate Beckinsale wins, easily. Can I have both?
Kate has a little less junk in the trunk,

[Linked Image]
Mila works well tooo

[Linked Image]
you guys are arguing about something in PEOPLE MAGAZINE.

I can understand an eunuch like mannlicher saying something ignorant about women, but the rest of you? wtf..

I don't know.

That said I do know that Alba is made out of butter.
Of course if it has to be a woman of color in this color neutral age...

[Linked Image]
That [bleep] would wash off in the shower. crazy
Originally Posted by supercrewd
Of course if it has to be a woman of color in this color neutral age...

[Linked Image]
At least she ain't got a big fat ass !
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
you guys are arguing about something in PEOPLE MAGAZINE.

I can understand an eunuch like mannlicher saying something ignorant about women, but the rest of you? wtf..

I can't wait to find out who is the world's most beatiful man!
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I can't wait to find out who is the world's most beatiful man!
Somehow that don't surprise me none.
Spelled beatiful wrong.

How's that Sport runnin'?
I gotta go...... eek
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Spelled beatiful wrong.

How's that Sport runnin'?
Runnin' good Sam. Suckin' too much gas at these prices though.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Impossible to speak for anyone, but for me that gal wouldn't make the top 1000. She ain't ugly, but not beautiful either. This is in my eyes, most will probably disagree, which doesn't matter.
All time fav...

[Linked Image]
eek
Enjoy! smile

[Linked Image]
Enjoy! smile

[Linked Image]

No, YOU enjoy...

[Linked Image]
No no, you enjoy!
[Linked Image]

Enjoy! smile

[Linked Image]

Triple gunt...mmmmmm
She is getting ready for Deflave

[Linked Image]
For all of you Colts Fans excited about your new qb!
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Winnie1300
She is getting ready for Deflave

[Linked Image]

Winnie, when are you guy's getting married? :>)
Not mine, to skinny.

grin
[Linked Image]

Beyonce who?

She will never rise to the level of Farrah...

[Linked Image]
Beyonce who?

She will never rise to the level of Farrah...

not a chance,

not even the same ball park.
I had her poster. smile
[Linked Image]

Ok, you win! NO MORE!

I propose a [bleep] truce, just in case there's something worse out there.
[Linked Image]

I don't even now how a person could get like that. Wow.

Didn't realize we had so many chubby chasers on the campfire...
Deal! wink
You guys have went to far, you should be ashamed. To help repair the damage to the eyes that have been unlucky to view the past few photos I give you Banana Girl [Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Irving_D
You guys have went to far, you should be ashamed. To help repair the damage to the eyes that have been unlucky to view the past few photos I give you Banana Girl [Linked Image]

Oh My!
The theme of this thread comes up regularly, and folks have fun with it.

The fact is that tastes and preferences in such things relate to the fashions of the times, particularly those promoted by the entertainment industry. With guys it seems to depend on when we came of age, meaning adolescence and young manhood.

To this old guy, the last truly beautiful women, at least among actresses, were in the 1950s. They threw away the pattern after such as Elizabeth Taylor and Sophia Loren, to name a couple. The youngish, athletic type blonds that so many drool over do nothing for me.

Oh, tempora; oh mores! (Cicero)

To each his own.

Paul
© 24hourcampfire