Home
Posted By: WidowMaker TV Gays - 05/06/12
And what about all those gay people on tv looking to buy or the gay realtors selling the houses.
Would you sell your house to a gay? I would not even let them in the door.
Posted By: Tony Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
I'd sell my house to anyone willing to buy it. As long as the deal closes I do not care WTFTA. BTDT.
Posted By: WidowMaker Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
Their money is not welcome in my pocket. I would burn a place to the ground before turning it over to a gay.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12

Knock yourself out ...
Posted By: Bristoe Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
They's this feller workin' down to the McDonalds that acts like he got sugar in his pocket.

I like Big Macs as much as the next guy,...but I reckon I gotta give 'em up.
Posted By: Jtown Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
Originally Posted by P_Weed

Knock yourself out ...

No Schit!
Posted By: jnyork Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
Originally Posted by Tony
I'd sell my house to anyone willing to buy it. As long as the deal closes I do not care WTFTA. BTDT.

+1. I dont give a rat's patootie who buys it or what they do with it after closing, just give me the check and I'm out of here.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
Originally Posted by WidowMaker
Their money is not welcome in my pocket. I would burn a place to the ground before turning it over to a gay.

I know just how you feel!

I've had ta burn down 3 houses 'cause a homasexal rung the doorbell.

Well,...two of 'em were fer sure.

Lookin' back, I think one of 'em might a'been a fat girl with a thyroid condition,...but ya cain't be too careful these days!
Posted By: poboy Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
Bush-rat. SOS
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
And what about all those gay people on tv looking to buy or the gay realtors selling the houses.
Sounds like somebody's havin' flashbacks to that time they spent in the pen.
Widow, if a [bleep] comes to your door and announces his [bleep] to you first thing, he prolly gots something on his mind that ain't "buying your house" unless that's some gay slang or code. Maybe if you'd quit wearing those mumus to Walmart you wouldn't have all these queers showing up on your doorstep.
smile smile smile
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
Originally Posted by Bristoe

yeah, I hate when that happens
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12

Lookin' back, I think one of 'em might a'been a fat girl with a thyroid condition,...but ya cain't be too careful these days!

Thanks Bristoe... grin I needed that.
Dude, after I thought about it, I decided you must be talking in Gay Code. "Buying your house" sounds a lot like "Log Cabin Republican". The way you used to try and talk in code about going down to the border and taking care of business, I now see this is the case. Sorry for the other distracting posts.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Wtf Middlefork? I've burned down more houses to keep [bleep] out than Bristoe has and you ain't laughin' at my comedy. Shixt's just wrong brah.
Posted By: wildhobbybobby Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
I'd feel better selling my house to a gay person than to a person who hates gay people. But I guess I'd cash the check from either. Business is business.
How many others are there in Kansas like yourself, that would rather hear a fat boy fart than a pretty girl sing???
Posted By: Steve Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
Now selling my house to a black gay, that's where I draw the line. I call it pink lining....

Shesh...
Posted By: Steve Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12

You crack me up Bristoe!
Posted By: ringworm Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12

The quotation "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." comes from Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act III, scene II, where it is spoken by Queen Gertrude, Hamlet's mother. The phrase has come to mean that one can "insist so passionately about something not being true that people suspect the opposite of what one is saying."
The phrase's actual meaning implies the increasing likelihood of suppressed feelings for the contrary of that which is being argued. I.e., the more passionate and fervent the argument, the greater likelihood the cause is a suppression of belief for the contrary argument, and the subsequent confirmation that it is the (actual) truer statement.

But you probably never heard of Hamlet. Its too queer for your taste, huh. Cant focus on WWE and read The bard at the same time.
Right, Lucy?

[Linked Image]
Does that mean all preachers are the debble?
No, just women.
Posted By: bea175 Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12

Hell yes, if i was wanting to sell. Their coins spend just as well as the straight guys
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12

I got a better idea,

lock yourself in, and burn it down around you.

GTC
Yeah...I think I'm gonna be sick...
[Linked Image]
Posted By: dogzapper Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
Originally Posted by Steve
Now selling my house to a black gay, that's where I draw the line. I call it pink lining....

Shesh...

Steve,

How about a MUSLIM, GAY BLACK????

Some things a guy simply will not do.

Oh, neighbor, do you know the Fred Meyers on McLaughlin near Oak Grove??? We live about a mile away. Anyway, they have a grocery checker there who is a fat (looks male) female, black Muslim who wears full muzzie regalia.

Honestly, the check stations can be five or ten deep and super-fugly black muzzy has either one person, or at most two. Mostly, he/she/it is totally standing there, counting his/her/it's Muzzie beads.

You'd think that the manager would get a clue.

Blessings,

Your fellow Steve grin

Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Wtf Middlefork? I've burned down more houses to keep [bleep] out than Bristoe has and you ain't laughin' at my comedy. Shixt's just wrong brah. [/quote]

It wasn't burnin down the houses that got me laughin...it was the "fat girl with a thyroid condition" comment... I had an instant visual of my brothers ex wife... grin
Posted By: dubePA Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
I'd sell my house to two attractive gay wimmin, but only after I'd installed the CCTV cams.

whistle

Don't discriminate against anyone because of race, creed or sexual preference. Tend to hate just about everyone the same?
Posted By: KEVIN_JAY Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12

In the future, just replace the Door Bell. Cheaper in the long run!!
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
"Would you sell your house to a gay?"

Not me. They dicker around too much and make girlish comments about the draperies.

I prefer to sell to a big time drug dealer. He just takes a quick look around and if he likes the place, opens a Haliburton suitcase and starts dealing off crumpled Ben Franklins. After awhile he says, "Is that enough?"

"Yep, sure is."

Done deal.

I like things simple. wink

L.W.
Posted By: RobJordan Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12

That was funny. laugh

I dont think your going to have a problem.
[Linked Image]

Thats right Nancy...You just keep tellin' 'em... "I LOVE THE PUSSY". Thats right.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: stray round Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
I'd let them buy my house but I wouldn't let them buy me a house.

Unless it was those two wimmen in Ringworms pic.
Posted By: ironbender Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
I would burn a place to the ground before turning it over to a gay.

This will help clear things up.

Posted By: achildofthesky Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
+1 on that!
Posted By: achildofthesky Re: TV Gays - 05/06/12
You are aren't just stupid at business but a douchebag of the first order, oop's, sorry, I meant to say AZZHOLE!

BTW, if you do decide to burn it, please post a live video feed of yourself sitting smugly and self righteously your favorite chair as the flames leap ever higher.
Posted By: barnold1 Re: TV Gays - 05/07/12
I'd consider it...if I hate my neighbors.
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: TV Gays - 05/07/12
Originally Posted by achildofthesky
You are aren't just stupid at business but a douchebag of the first order, oop's, sorry, I meant to say AZZHOLE!

BTW, if you do decide to burn it, please post a live video feed of yourself sitting smugly and self righteously your favorite chair WITH A HIGHWAY FLARE STUCK UP YER AZZ, as the flames leap ever higher.

Fixed,......

Looks like the Border is just a little to REAL for the "plywood shack by the Alaska Road" guy.

New Campfire handle, and a focus on Gay TV is the order of the day.

weird, the whole bloody bushrat saga, ....looks like root's got some competition.

GTC
Posted By: dave09 Re: TV Gays - 05/07/12

http://youtu.be/t9Ldtc90-z0

Posted By: achildofthesky Re: TV Gays - 05/07/12
Nice touch...
© 24hourcampfire