Home
Smells like a morel, but has a real tight cap that was just starting to wrinkle and it was a dark green.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
it's a troll d1ck. has anyone seen larry?
Tain't right, now I gotta go cauterize my hands. shocked
well for damn sure, don't put it in your mouth. that's how politicians get borned lol
shocked
Dick or no...I wouldn't eat it.

EAT IT!
there was a family not far from here that found some growing in their yard and just cooked and ate them. i guess like 3 of them died and a couple others were gonna make it but wouldn't ever be the same.

maybe stay on the safe side with that there troll dick.
DON'T EAT IT!
Originally Posted by ringworm
EAT IT!

+1 !!! grin
Variety of [b][color:#3333FF]Stinkhorn..![/color][/b] Definitely NOT a morel..

Originally Posted by mjbgalt
it's a troll d1ck. has anyone seen larry?

Ha,..this shroom does come from the genus Phallus
Didn't plan on eating it, as the cap was the give away, I know what a morel is, just wondering if anyone knew what kind it was. Geez, yard think i was Boob or something. wink
Whats the worst that could happen...
You take a ride, you meet some cute nurses...
[Linked Image]
laugh

[Linked Image]

Imagine what all you could pull off the ground and elsewhere with suction like that.... grin

Imagine what all you could pull off the ground and elsewhere with suction like that.... grin

Cute response!
It looks similar to a wrinkled thimble-cap.
After the day I had in court today, I definitely needed all these zany responses.

So . . . . . . the 'morel' of this story is, stay away from troll . . . . . . . parts, especially the ones with green caps.
Spray those stinkin bastids with Roundup.

Gunner
Originally Posted by gunner500
Spray those stinkin bastids with Roundup.

Gunner

laugh
eat it
It's actually a spider cocoon not a morel.They look quite similar,but that one is just loaded with tiny redbacked spiderlings! Monashee
OK, now I am officially creeped out.
Yer a bastard Monashee, but it got squashed yesterday. grin Either way I'm good.
Who's this Edythe that everyone keeps bringing up?
Where is your sense of adventure girly man?

Eat it!!!
Had food poisoning once, ain't no friggin way i wanna go thru anything like that again, 3 days, it was coming out both ends. shocked
It's the beginning of a Blivet!
I ate a wild shroom once...
I woke up in the parking lot of the Fontainebleau in Miami wearing a bathrobe and green snakeskin boots with a unopened bottle of orange fanta in my pocket and an empty 16 piece KFC bucket on my head. I was living in Tulsa at the time.
Twern't the shroon, dude.
Dont look like any morel i have ever seen!
I woke up in the parking lot of the Fontainebleau in Miami wearing a bathrobe and green snakeskin boots with a unopened bottle of orange fanta in my pocket and an empty 16 piece KFC bucket on my head. I was living in Tulsa at the time.

That was you!!!!!!! laugh
liking all the responses, so far...

for da record, it be a false morel, and some people can eat'em, some get sick...

the same is true of morels, though... they do make some people quite ill...it would suck to be one of those...

Big Laughing Jim... (gymnopilus spectabilis)
Posted By: sse Re: So I found this in my backyard - 06/01/12
Hey les-meister, I'm trying to make it out, but do you think you could post a pic a little bit blurrier to help out, thanks for that...LOL
© 24hourcampfire