Home
Just dropped in to give you all a Border Update and Lessons Learned so far. I am wrapping things up here this week and will be on my way to Texas to visit some of the Fire Members there and then on up thru New Mexico for the get together.

1. Greg/Crossy is very little. A lot littler than I first thought. He would make a good water boy for those wanting to play ballgames and such. The guys at the range give him high marks for toting their water for them. So kudo's for that. His camp is way out of harms way and not a good logistical location for working the border out of.

2. The border is porous. Illegals come and go at will.

3. Mexicans are like cue balls. The harder you hit them, the more English you get out of them.

4. A 4x4 is good there, but next time I will be using an Argo with tracks.

5. Arizonan's are happy to vote for dimocrates. They just elected a real whizding for a replacement of their last nightmare of a congresssplittail.

6. Lots of things happen along the border that go unreported.

7. The latinas are not real pretty. I would take a eskimo every day of the week over one of them.

8. The Border Patrol are a sneaky lot. They hide when they see you coming.

9. Easy to see why the mexicans burned the place, because it is dry as a popcorn fart.

10. Beer don't quench your thirst like water does.

I'll be baaaaack!!! Still a lot of work to be done here. A good place for spring break!
[Linked Image]
Are you troubled friend? Come on over to the fire and tell us what your problem is.
Where are you now?
So you are a stalker it seems eh 'rat?

Laffin' here
DFTFT
© 24hourcampfire