Home
Well, what he said was that paying taxes is patriotic. That leaves out the 45% who don't, doesn't it? PATRIOTIC

President Obama suggested it�s �patriotic� for well-off Americans to pay more in taxes, bringing back an argument then-Sen. Joe Biden first made before the 2008 election.

In a flash of talking-point d�j� vu, the president linked tax-paying with patriotism during brief remarks Fridya at the White House. On the heels of House Republicans knocking down the Democrats� tax plan, Obama called the GOP approach of preserving current tax rates for all �bad for our families� and �upside-down economics.�
Hmmm? Wouldn't working and earning money to pay those taxes, instead of living off government handouts, be even more patriotic? But those are the kind of people who didn't really earn that money, and won't be voting for him.

Don't some of his cabinet members seem to have a problem with paying their taxes? Are they unpatriotic? Wait, answered the question in the preceding sentence, I guess.
Obama grinds his teeth every time he can't confiscate what he wants.
...and wouldn't that be HIS 45%?
Obama is in the top 1% of that.
Maybe FHINC should go home....
[Linked Image]
I really like this quote.

"We want to take money and put it back in the pocket of middle-class people," Biden said.

He's an azzwipe. What he meant was "We want to take your money".
Originally Posted by fish head

"We want to take money and put it back in the pocket of middle-class people," Biden said.

+1 he has no intention of giving that money to any body but his buddy's
Sure he does, he just wants a 90% cut of it before it gets returned, and he wants to collect it from the workers and return it to the non-workers.

BACK in the pockets? What's that supposed to mean? It's never BEEN in their pockets because they never earned it.
I stopped listening at "we want to take money". That's all I need to know. If I make money I get to decide where it goes.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Obama grinds his teeth every time he can't confiscate what he wants.

time to change-out this Obama-nation
How many, here, have ever been hired by a POOR man?
Obummer - "I know, let's tax the job PROVIDERS!

Mark
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Well, what he said was that paying taxes is patriotic. That leaves out the 45% who don't, doesn't it? PATRIOTIC

President Obama suggested it�s �patriotic� for well-off Americans to pay more in taxes, bringing back an argument then-Sen. Joe Biden first made before the 2008 election.

In a flash of talking-point d�j� vu, the president linked tax-paying with patriotism during brief remarks Fridya at the White House. On the heels of House Republicans knocking down the Democrats� tax plan, Obama called the GOP approach of preserving current tax rates for all �bad for our families� and �upside-down economics.�

Bob has said the same thing here on the campfire, several times.

Sycamore
buck ofama...........
I pay taxes and I'm still not patriotic.
Racketeering: Its not just for common street thugs anymore.

I wonder how many will turn out in November to get their "protection"....
I'd say the 45% he speaks of, all voted for him...
If Ubama had grown up in America, he'd know better.
And this, coming from obummer, who is the ringleader. Figures. Is it November yet?
I'd like to ask Obama if it is patriotic to try to destroy OUR America and spew communistic crap.
Odd that the hypocrite set up a family trust in order to save on his own taxes.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

BACK in the pockets? What's that supposed to mean? It's never BEEN in their pockets because they never earned it.

No but the word is carefully chosen to suggests it was stolen from them.

Classic Marxist dialectics.
© 24hourcampfire