Home
Not that I buy from that bunch of Zero supporting homos anyway, but that takes the cake.

I wonder if that bunch of queer baiters is sucking air right now?
I hope so. No Levi product has entered my home in about fifteen years.
More like 20 here Scott. grin
the levi 501s are made in Greensboro NC....
OReilly was talking about Levis being made in Egypt during the call in segment, but that is good to hear.
nuther non Levi guy here, haven't had em in 15-20 years either.

wife bought some for one of the boys 7 or 8 years ago

I hit the roof

when I told her why

all it did was confirm her suspicion she'd married a freak!
I thought Egyptian cotton had some special characteristics or something......not that it matters to me; I don't think I've bought Levi's in over 30 years. For all I know it might be Vietnamese seamstresses making my leg coverings. Who knows?
they make a big deal out of it sheets, I know that Klik, but here's the tip of the day

they're spendy, but worth it.

bamboo sheets, slip momma between those, you can thank me later

don't get thrown off by the price, they're spendy, but so is very good booze and gymnastic type hookers
I like Calvin Kleins for normal wear. I assume theyre made by slaves or children, or both. But [bleep] can they craft a comfy pair of jeans.
I wear Rustlers from Walmart. Cuz they're $13 a pair. Not a clue where they're made. Can't afford much else anyway.
Yet another reason to strike the Egyptians off my Christmas card list.

IIRC, they gave us cats too. mad

Originally Posted by eyeball
Not that I buy from that bunch of Zero supporting homos anyway, but that takes the cake.

I wonder if that bunch of queer baiters is sucking air right now?
America can no longer manufacture much of anything, because the lawyers have made employment such a great deal here that few employers can afford to hire Americans to do anything of significance. That leaves mainly healthcare and the service industries. For manufacturing, in order to be competitive, they need to set up factories overseas.
Originally Posted by pira114
I wear Rustlers from Walmart. Cuz they're $13 a pair. Not a clue where they're made. Can't afford much else anyway.

Made in Mexico....funny....I just bought a pair of the black ones for a wedding I have to go to today. Tis the extent of my dressing up.

No wonder the Kardashians don't call.....
I have Levis (505) that were made in Dominican Republic, Lesotho, Columbia and Mexico.

The Dominicans and Lesothos are well made, the ones made in Mexico suck, they don't fit right.
And, the govt has made laws that preclude any safety or protection for business doing the hiring.
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

along with West Nile Virus.................
Originally Posted by chapped_lips

Yep.

I'm rootin' for the crocodiles.

Cats are worse than nutria. They aren't confined to marshes.
Originally Posted by chapped_lips

Yep.

I'm rootin' for the crocodiles.

grin
I only wear Cahartt Jeans and never really payed any attention where they are made. Will have to look, Made in Nicaragua imported from Mexico . I guess nothing is made in the US today thanks to the Unions
It make me sick that I have to wear the damn things [560's] every other brand is to tight in the legs, butt, and straddle.

I've about tried 'em all I think.

Gunner
Wrangler 13 MWZ's for me, made in Mexico and Costa Rica of US fabric.
Then, friend I think I would wear a kilt. ;-{>8

If I put on a pair of Levis, my junk would go into anaphylactic shock!

Those creepy SOBs destroyed an American icon.
Wrangler supports the hunting sports, not sports hunting sports. whistle
Used to love Levis a long time ago. But they support all kinds of lib boohockey including being anti-gun rights. So, like many here, I haven't bought anything from them for a very long time.
Originally Posted by gunner500
It make me sick that I have to wear the damn things [560's] every other brand is to tight in the legs, butt, and straddle.

Gunner

Wrangler Relaxed Fit - Hecho en Mexico- may be another solution. Works for me.
Dickies........I like Dickies wink
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

Gunner

Sounds like I have a similar structure to you guys. I've pretty much always had to settle for a waist size larger than needed to accommodate my thighs.
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

Gunner

Sounds like I have a similar structure to you guys. I've pretty much always had to settle for a waist size larger than needed to accommodate my thighs.

I've tried the big Wranglers Klik, no dice, and yes GL, any thing else that fits the rest of ya are 6"s to dang big in the waist.

Gunner
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Then, friend I think I would wear a kilt. ;-{>8

If I put on a pair of Levis, my junk would go into anaphylactic shock!

Those creepy SOBs destroyed an American icon.

I'd have to have the Wifey sandbag the seams to keep my dress tail down while chasing cattle. blush

Gunner
Levi 501s unless you want to look like Elmer Fud. Egypt is better than China.
I wear mostly American Eagle and probably do not want to know where they are made. On sale they are cheaper than Levi's too. I have some Aeropostale and Old Navy which are cheaper yet. Relaxed fit, Boot cut, or Loose fit.
Uh, Old Navy, and you told us? Dayom. smirk
Glad there is a viable solution. ;-{>8
I have quite a few set of Lucky Jeans when they were US made. A few pair are almost 3 years old. Granted those never see any hard use. More dress than labor clothing. Sadly, new production is Chinese last I checked.
A friend of mine recommended Pointer brand. I bought 1 pair and a jacket to see how they hold up. So far, so good. Check them out. He, and a few of the guys that work for him, swear by them.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Glad there is a viable solution. ;-{>8

blush laugh

Gunner

I've been wearing Harley jeans for years. I think they are made by wrangler. I could care less where they are made.

I stopped wearing Levis about 30 years ago when they went over to the Dark Side. Used to date a girl who worked for them at their San Francisco headquarters.
Haven't bought a pair of Levi's in 10 years. I'll stick with Wranglers.
Wrangler Rugged Wear and recently, a pair of Carhart work jeans...that material is tough as [bleep].
Theisens is advertising the brown, relaxed fit 100% cotton canvas with a thin layer of thinsulate insulation (Wrangler) for $45.

They are nice for chilly weather.
Originally Posted by bea175
I only wear Cahartt Jeans and never really payed any attention where they are made. Will have to look, Made in Nicaragua imported from Mexico . I guess nothing is made in the US today thanks to the Unions

more like thanks to Wal-Mart.

In order to get the price point to mass sell in their stores, they move manufacturing overseas. The list is long of companies that got in bed with Wal-Mart and began made in China to keep the margins.
Rather than complain about it, why not just buy U.S. made jeans? They're not hard to find -

Click Here
Levis have long since supported anti 2nd Amendment issues. They even endorsed a global firearm ban. Do your internet research.
© 24hourcampfire