Home
I've never been much of a Facebooker to begin with, but recentley found a pretty good western hunting page.
I had copied my hunting album to the page and was enjoying contributing some photos of my hunting exloits and my trophy room.

Apparentely, someone linked my photos up to several animal rights activist's Facebook pages and holy hell erupted.
Next thing I know my email box explodes with these fine messages...

MaLenu wrote: "Let us isolate the barn with him and his hunting buddies....."

Julie wrote: "The sad thing is, he probably considers himself an intelligent human being instead of the moronic cretin he actually is."

Simone wrote: "WTF- someone needs to SERIOUSLY do something to stop this"

Christina wrote: "You're a disgusting excuse for a human being!"

Isabella wrote: "Just one hunter can cause so much devastation! Don't we have any regulations at all?! He should be serving time for the damage."

Marnie wrote: "Absolutely DISGUSTING - Murderer - you should be ASHAMED of yourself !!!"

Chelle wrote: "Very sad...killing/slaughtering families...sigh..."

Mitch wrote: "Another Example of Inbreeding at it's Finest!!!!!!!!!!"

Mitch wrote: "LOSER"

Mitch wrote: "Really that IGNORANT?? This is why Inbreeding needs to Stop!!!"

Diane wrote: "Can I shoot you to ? I would never call you a human... cause you're not even an animal.... Stupid"

Arnay wrote: "That is ridiculous 'is he going to eat em!!! I can only imagine his karma in the next life if he is that lucky..."

K Bharani wrote: "Shameful. Disgrace to humanity."

Constance wrote: "I believe for every life you take, something will be taken from your life. How this person can look in a mirror is something I will never understand."

Nedret wrote: "as we look at this picture, we as human race, doing this to our own spices, since we don't have any fur to speak of , we don't hang the corpses on the barns... we are long way away from being decent peaceful beings..this is shameful."

Haley-Mahala wrote: "That is disgusting and they should BURN in HELL!!!!"

Patti wrote: "The devil's spawn. This picture screams evil incarnate. We have monsters prowling this earth as well as demons. I think they can slither on their bellies as well as walking upright. Agree with the comments about him. He should be poster boy for "use condems so you won't give birth to one of these. I curse him and the bitch that spit him out."

Carol wrote: "Sick and pathetic. What the hell is wrong with people. its to bad the roles cant be reversed and this man be the pray."

Melinda wrote: "Somebody should hang his sorry remains on barn see how he likes. I hope he meets up with all those poor word in next life on their terms."

Amy wrote: "its too bad his mother was pro-life."

Bradley wrote: What purpose, exactly, does trophy hunting like this serve? What good does it do? The truth is, this is the reason so many species around the world are near extinction. We are constantly having to add new species to protected lists. And what is this "hunter" going to do with all of these animals? Sell the fur pelts? Eat the meat? Well, you can't eat it, so it's all going to have to be disposed of somehow. And what happens when that really starts to smell, when all those carcasses start to rot? Can you say public health hazard? Use your brain. It's far more useful than for just holding up your hat."

Bradley wrote: "BTW, in case you or this "hunter" didn't know, foxes are on the endangered species lists in most states. Killing one is worth about a $5,000 fine and six months in jail. How am I an expert? I work for a pest/animal control company. We trap and release these all the time. They're actually rather docile, and enjoy human interaction. Enjoy your prison sentence."

Bernice wrote: "Nothing bad enough can happen to this cretin. Too bad his mother didn't have a ride to the abortion clinic. Piece of pure s%@t."

F�tima wrote: "I agree,Krista you�re right,this is a monstrosity!"

Krista wrote: "This is disgusting. I agree with Dee Dee. Poach his family and string them up!!! And Donna is right. A better way would be to insulate that [bleep] barn with poachers, hunters and trappers. And people who support the fur trade."

Kimberly Fabri commented on your photo.
Kimberly wrote: "[bleep] needs shot!"

Dee wrote: "DISGUSTING! I'd like to poach his family and string them up!"

Madison wrote: "SICK BASTARDS."

Lea wrote: "OMG!! That's horrible....what a sick individual!"

Jan wrote: "Gun nuts who get off on the corpses of dead animals."

Kimberly wrote: "That is disgusting."

Ann wrote: "O m g so sad and sick "

Jan wrote: "These gun nuts really love corpses, don't they?"

Ron wrote: "what is the addy of this place i would like to visit one day and kneecap the son of a bitch"

Patti wrote: "It's not just about this picture. If you go to his FB wall you can see he is a trophy hunter of all animals. I hope to live long enough to see the day when the trophy hunter ..... becomes the hunted

Patricia wrote: "They should hang him up, what a yellow belly to kill all of them"

Selen wrote: "Psychopath!!! House of death !! Evil subhuman !"

Amanda wrote: "is there a way to hang him up there to with all thoes poor animals?"

Morgan wrote: "This guy is sick in the head."

Kim wrote: "what an ass"

Wendi wrote: "What a fricking lunatic. That place needs to burn to the ground."

Cindy wrote: "Disturbing behaviour. Very disturbing behaviour."

Michael wrote: "Horrendous!"

Dirk wrote: "This guy is enjoying it and what do we do???? Nothing!!! Where is the reason, where is the law? STOP KILLING, START THINKING!!!"

Dawn wrote: "heartbreaking"

Renata wrote: "Sick Bastard!!! I would burn that place to the ground if I saw it!!!! Scumbag!"

Thea wrote: "That is not only sick, that is plain satanic.. :'''"

Karin wrote: "This is utterly disgusting."

Elena wrote: "Wish there was a hunting season for ppl like him"

Jane wrote: "he is sick"

Michelle wrote: "Beautiful creature MURDERED by an arrogant species! You will pay the price for killing Gods creatures scumbag!!!!!"

Kat wrote: "Don't worry...He will pay in this life of the next. What a total POS. I am pretty sure that a-holes who feel a need to kill like that are compensating for something small, if you get my drift."

Kelly wrote: "That is really disturbing! Anger issues I bet! Wonder if he gets drunk and slaps his wife and kids around like his dad use to do to him."

I'lll stop here, but it goes on forever.
Living in California I feel like I'm surrounded by people just like the ones that responded above.

Being battle weary, I deleted my Facebook account due to the fact that you simply don't know what type of radical psycopath you are dealing with or just what they are capable of.

My advice is to keep your hunting photos off of Facebook.
Hell, dump your account anyway, it surely ain't much of a loss...

i kinda think, you can tell a man by his enemies. you got libs hating you. you did good lol
Sir, i want to shake your hand and go kill some hippies with you. It would be an honor!
One of the MANY reasons I DO NOT use those sites.
The hunter haters the same people that think it's sport chopping up babies.
Originally Posted by Salmonella

Bradley wrote: "BTW, in case you or this "hunter" didn't know, foxes are on the endangered species lists in most states. Killing one is worth about a $5,000 fine and six months in jail. How am I an expert? I work for a pest/animal control company. We trap and release these all the time. They're actually rather docile, and enjoy human interaction. Enjoy your prison sentence."

Hilarious stuff! grin
[bleep] them, post more pictures. They have no clue and I wouldn't give a word they say a second thought. Also great job pissing off the hippies!

Marty, I'm in. grin
i've had my run in's

[Linked Image]

Duane Gumm are these fresh ones?
February 6, 2011 at 12:23pm � Like

Roger V. Hunter fresh from this morning on ice right now.
February 6, 2011 at 1:45pm � Like � 1

Melissa Datzme � 4 mutual friends
are we having sausage lol good job roger!!
February 6, 2011 at 2:22pm � Like

Duane Gumm man, I work too much!
February 6, 2011 at 3:33pm � Like

Monica Raquel Fernandez Ch MONSTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 11, 2011 at 7:55pm � Like

Roger V. Hunter From now on every pig i kill will be in monicas honor
March 11, 2011 at 8:15pm � Like � 2

Monica Raquel Fernandez Ch You are a frustrated psychopath. MONSTER !!!!!
March 11, 2011 at 8:59pm � Like � 1

Roger V. Hunter Since i now realize you are a friend of rauls this will be my last comment to you. Prehaps you should seek his professional help. Do you think that the meat that eat is grown in a test tube. No the cow pig or chicken is killed before you purchase it!
March 11, 2011 at 9:18pm � Like

James Starns seems like someone doesn't like the "I hunt therefore I am" people
March 11, 2011 at 10:00pm � Like � 1

Paula Mariana Cruz Fernandez Sorry but... do you think.... mister R HUNTER.. everybody eats meat?? I don't!!! and think before you publish those pics and comments!!! hi TIA ESTE SE�OR ESTA RE LOCO jajjajaja beso!!
March 11, 2011 at 10:01pm � Like � 1

James Starns some will just not stay out of your business will they Roger
March 11, 2011 at 10:08pm � Like

Chris Rocha-Starns � 2 mutual friends
@ PAULA,,,YES THE MAJORITY OF THE PPL DO EAT MEAT,,,,AND WE DO LIKE THE " I HUNT THEREFORE I AM." TODOS EVEN LOS LOCOS TOO THAT BBQ!!! WOOOO....HOOOO......BBQ & HUNTERS ,,,,WE LOVE MEATS !! GOOOOOOOO Meeeeaaaatsssss!!!! :-)
March 11, 2011 at 10:12pm � Like � 1

AT JAMES,,,,THAT AN AWSOME PIC !! smile
March 11, 2011 at 10:13pm � Like

Paula Mariana Cruz Fernandez Chris DO WHAT U PREFER BUT .. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY.. FOR ME IS AGRESIVE
March 11, 2011 at 10:14pm � Like � 1

Paula Mariana Cruz Fernandez HUNTING HERE IS OUT OF THE LAW I AGREE YOU HAVE TO EAT THAT'S WHY U'RE SICK I'M OUT BE HAPPY !!! JAJAJAJA
March 11, 2011 at 10:18pm � Like � 1

YES UR ENTITLED,,,FREE COUNTRY,,,BUT SOME DO FIND IT AGGRESSIVE,,,MY HUBBY LOVES HUNTING & I'M ALL SPORT. BUT NOT WHEN IT SOME PPL TAKE IT 2 FAR LIKE POUCHERS. THIS IS GAME HUNTING,,,,U KILL U EAT. smile
March 11, 2011 at 10:19pm � Like

AND THE VALLEY IS ALL HUNT & WE R ALL HAPPY ! smile smile smile
March 11, 2011 at 10:20pm � Like � 1

Irene Garza-Estrada you look cool, Roger! poor piggies! lol! such is life!
March 12, 2011 at 1:02am � Like � 1

Roger V. Hunter enjoyed some bacon this morning.
March 14, 2011 at 10:34am � Like � 1

G8 Pic,,,,Saw James' 2,,,Those R Some Big Pigs ! I Saw A Heard Of Em Coming Down From La Porte,,Near Encino.
March 14, 2011 at 11:39am � Like

@ Roger The Above Comment Is 4 U,,,Loved The Pic,,,,Those Pigs I Saw Sure Were Big,,Same Color As The One In Ur Pics. They Were Feedin On The Side Of The Road. I Couldn've Take A Pic w/ My Phone But Didn't Think About. Like Ur Pics. :-)
March 14, 2011 at 11:45am � Like

Sally Guerra Zepeda If some ppl don't like Roger's pics, STAY OFF HIS WALL! It's his not yours! Some ppl have some nerve insulting someone on his own page. Mind your business.
March 15, 2011 at 4:50am � Like � 1

Emily Hunter Just for some who don't my son Roger _He is the kindest and most honest person anyone have the luck to meet and a friend foever -Mrs Hunter
March 15, 2011 at 8:09pm � Like

Georgina Santich red neck [bleep] off
April 5, 2011 at 5:54pm � Like � 1

Sally Guerra Zepeda Raul's friends or not...they have NO RIGHT to write these things. You are the nicest, most honorable, loving and giving man I know. An amazing son, brother, father, friend!!!! Like your mom said I am very lucky to call you my FRIEND FOREVER! These people need to GO!
April 5, 2011 at 8:07pm � Like

Monica Raquel Fernandez Ch You need a woman..... hahaha !!!! BOLUDOOOOO !!!!!
April 6, 2011 at 10:10am � Like � 1

Duane Gumm The ones that are complaining the most are also wearing the most makeup which a lot is made out of animal and bug parts. Were you aware that eyeliner is actually made from bat dung!
June 26 at 8:01pm � Like

Roger V. Hunter could explain their attitude.
June 26 at 8:07pm � Like � 1

Sally Guerra Zepeda Duane that hateful apparently angry and miserable woman ( Monica ) doesn't have a brain cell in that big head of hers! She wouldn't understand no matter how simply you argued our point! hahaha
June 26 at 8:10pm � Like � 1

Duane Gumm I went on one of their profiles which shows a nice steak right off the grill....I guess they think that falls from the sky.....hypocrites!
June 26 at 8:12pm � Like

Duane Gumm Sorry, Roger, I am through now.Don't stop what you do, I enjoy your pictures!
June 26 at 8:13pm � Like

Sally Guerra Zepeda Not to mention the makeup she wears badly is TESTED on animals! What an IDIOTA!
June 26 at 8:16pm � Like � 1

Raul Capitaine Hey Roger sorry about coments !! Enjoy what you do you are my best friend !!
June 26 at 8:21pm � Unlike � 1

Roger V. Hunter they don't bother me Raul.
June 26 at 8:23pm � Like
Raul Capitaine This is the land of the FREE ! Except the freaking taxes !! Lol
June 26 at 8:23pm � Like

Roger V. Hunter you got that right!
June 26 at 8:28pm � Like

Sally Guerra Zepeda Sorry Doc! She ruffled my feathers in defense of our good friend! We both know Roger and know he is the most kindest person and a decent man and great friend. Sorry Roger! Judgmental people irk the hell outta me! smile
June 26 at 8:38pm � Like

Monica Raquel Fernandez Ch Stupid , ugly and monster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 26 at 9:15pm � Like

Jerry Walker Roger, You Rock!!!
June 26 at 11:50pm � Like

Sally Guerra Zepeda Monica you must be so DESPERATE for attention! You are a SAD individual! Shooo fly! Buzz off no one here cares what you think!
June 27 at 12:01am � Like � 1

Write a comment...

[Linked Image]

Louie Garza � 110 mutual friends
very nice!!
February 8, 2011 at 8:44pm � Like

Monica Raquel Fernandez Ch This is awful, creepy, really. They are animal and you are a killer. I hope you get the same thing. I hate you. I do not know how u can be so proud of this. At this moment Im crying for what Im watching. You are a monster.
March 11, 2011 at 7:53pm � Like � 1

Monica Raquel Fernandez Ch MONSTER !!!!!!
March 11, 2011 at 7:59pm � Like � 1

Roger V. Hunter While you cry ill enjoy some pork chops. Im going to go out and kill some more jurt for you. You will be responsable for their deaths ;-)
March 11, 2011 at 8:05pm � Like � 1

Carolina Pitchon � Friends with Raul Capitaine
maloo!! pobres bebes!!
June 12, 2011 at 12:09pm � Like

Write a comment...
Solid work! smile
At this moment Im crying for what Im watching. You are a monster.

Roger V. Hunter While you cry ill enjoy some pork chops. Im going to go out and kill some more jurt for you. You will be responsable for their deaths ;-)

Classic!!
Facebook is gay and all of the above reenforces that fact.
i like this one...Isabella wrote: "Just one hunter can cause so much devastation! Don't we have any regulations at all?! He should be serving time for the damage."

these people really are that ignorant
Kinda ironic that all this evil chit we all do is 100% licensed and legal.

Johnny Barsness and I are both on Facebook and we both have boo-coo dead critter photos displayed. Heck, I've got a big honkin' dead antelope with a grinnin' Steve as my front photo.

And, hey, Noveske, Remington, Ruger, the NRA, Hornady, Sierra, Leupold and anyone worth their gunpowder is ABSOLUTELY on Facebook.

Hey, I even did "likes" on the Archdiocese of Portland, the Roman Catholic Church and The Bible.

It's amazing how many old, old, lost friends show up for a visit. It's nice.

I suspect that Facebook is what you make of it.

God Bless,

Steve

That guy is one stupid SOB laugh

Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

Spot on mad
10-4 it makes it easy to keep track of people and you can set your privacy settings so only your friends can read your page.i have mine public because i don't mind [bleep] with the looney's.
Mostly i've seen nothing but negative crap come out of facebook and I'll refuse to do it till the day I die.

Have no use for crap like that at all.

I can still send folks a text or email if I wanna show it to em. Or better yet a printed shot in person.

Some of this new stuff is just a waste IMHO.

Though years ago with spare time I probably would have jacked with the idiots. I refuse to waste time with it nowdays.

Jeff
It is truly amazing how violent those animal lovers can be crazy
Amazing.. these same idiots are the first to complain when their tulips are mere stubs in the spring!
Originally Posted by rost495
Mostly i've seen nothing but negative crap come out of facebook and I'll refuse to do it till the day I die.

Have no use for crap like that at all.

I can still send folks a text or email if I wanna show it to em. Or better yet a printed shot in person.

Some of this new stuff is just a waste IMHO.

Though years ago with spare time I probably would have jacked with the idiots. I refuse to waste time with it nowdays.

Jeff

It's what you make of it. Wifey and I have reacquainted ourselves with friends all over the world with facebook.
If you don't want the above, just have your page private.
I know.. just ain't worth it to me regardless.

I keep in touch with the friends I want to forever the old way.... texting, email etc.. grins...

Why use facebook when what we already have works fine? Thats the part I don't really understand at all. A solution to a non existant problem?
Lost track of a lot of friends, pre-technology (gasp!)..

Could see that happening just depending on location, lifestyles etc... I see everyones parents all the time in town and so on, not too hard to keep track...
Like my graduating class voted to never have a class reunion.
Serves ya right for having a facebook account anyways! grin I fnd it very amusing in the fact they want to save all the little animals you destroyed but have no problem aborting you. crazy

Ya gotta admit they are a little right.....You are kind of a cretin. laugh
Guess I was correct in never visiting a facebook site.

Congrats on a life well lived Sal, may the good Lord send several more decades your way.
I like Facebook. You just have to be smarter than a rock if you're going to use it.
Originally Posted by poboy
Like my graduating class voted to never have a class reunion.

I keep up with the ones we want to. Made one reunion, decided that was bullchit and never have been to one since. Hopefully never will.
II entered Facebook to see what it was about, was back off after one day. Found some really stupid postings by relatives. Then got a "friend" invite by a friend of a bud, that I did not know.

Next day got a couple of strange e-mails using relatives names out of my address book.

That and deciding that the world did not need to know everything about me with just a movement of a mouse.
I'm on facebook and I think I'm the only person under 20 years old with fewer than 100 "friends"! grin My facebook is simply a place for me to post "dead animal" pics to a select group of people who I know aren't going to to just cuss me up one side and down the other(i.e. family/hunting friends). BTW, my profile pic is usually a set #4 double longspring trap... grin

Ben
I lost a "friend" on FB because of a bear picture. Was hilarious how she didn't like my picture, but she was one fat biatch from her photos, that liked to cook. Had plenty of post of chicken, pig, beef, bbq dinners, baked cookies, etc. Exchanged recipes with her on several occasions. She didn't know my sister, who posted that "Sean has always liked to kill stuff, always has, always will!"

The support I got was great. It is all in who you have on your list, and who you could care less!

Great job of pissing them off. Just ask them if they are vegans. If yes, [bleep]'em. If no, Hypocryt. It is that easy.
I was pleasantly surprised when about 90% of the women I work with (nurses) that are facebook friends posted stuff like: "Are you bringing me venison to work tomorrow?" or "Could you teach my hubby to hunt, he didn't get a deer AGAIN this year."

Then again, I don't have a lot of friends, and don't really GAS what people think of my hobbies, including hunting.
In my humble opinion, this is the result of too many saying too little when these freaks started up with their political correctness. They should have been squished like bugs when they first started spewing their crap.
This ignotance raises its head constantly in the osrensibly "civilized" cities and university areas. They are really going to be upset with me - I killed a Karma last week.
Originally Posted by Swampman700
I like Facebook. You just have to be smarter than a rock if you're going to use it.

so that effectively eliminates you doesn't it. laugh
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by Swampman700

so that effectively eliminates you doesn't it. laugh

I don't care who you are, that is funny right there! Couldn't have left a better opening. laugh
Don't put your email on your facebook.
Fix your privacy settings, too.
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
10-4 .... They might not think it "sport", but they cetainly do think it's their right to abort the unwanted.
When they go that far off the deep end, all I can do is laugh at them.

I don't get defensive, I don't try to explain, I don't try to rationalize. None of it would work, and only serves to further feed them.

I seriously just laugh.

It ABSOLUTELY sends them deeper into their abyss. laugh

I have friends that are non-hunters, and even some that are anti-hunters. We all know that it's pizzing in the wind to try and change each others opinion, and other than the hunting, we get along great.

The ones that are the most vocal are the ones that are most insecure, and by FAR the easiest to defeat.

Just laugh at them. cool
I piss off people every day. Some are on FB, some on the Internet, some in person. I am over it.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Classic!!

I owe you a beer Roger, I lmao at that exchange as well.

you will be responsible....lolol
Originally Posted by 280shooter
In my humble opinion, this is the result of too many saying too little when these freaks started up with their political correctness. They should have been squished like bugs when they first started spewing their crap.

ding ding ding!
FB = junior high all over again
For Facebook, users are the product. Not just because you might click on some ad like on this site, but your contact info and everything they can figure out about you becomes a product they sell to anyone willing to pay for it.

If you don't like being used, don't use Facebook.

You will never change their minds. Ever.

What those idiots write in public forum DO qualify for a "terristic threat" criminal charge though... I think I would contact the FBI over threats of death to myself or family.

I also think that we should pin these posts for all eternity here at the Campfire so that records can be kept, and chuckles can be had... wink
I think you have all the lunatics covered....pretty sure you did not miss any.
EXCELLENT!!!

Thanks for sharing Salmonella! laugh
Facebook haters crack me up....it's like a power tool and someone cuts their fingers off and whines nobody should use it... It's a communication tool, if you don't have the wits to use it stay off of it.

I post hunting pics all the time and the only responses I get are 'likes' or 'hey, can you send me some venison sticks'.

Aside from that, I have connected with many people I haven't talked to in 20+ years. I get a lot of requests I ignore - if they weren't my friend 'back then' then I don't need a new one. Having moved around quite a bit in my life, it's a nice way to occasionally touch base with good folks.
Originally Posted by wyliec
...if you don't have the wits to use it stay off of it.

It's not that I don't have the wits.

It's that I DO have the common sense.

I have connected with many people I haven't talked to in 20+ years.

If I haven't cared enough about them to stay in touch for 20+ years, I doubt that I care enough about them now.
Facebook haters crack me up....it's like a power tool and someone cuts their fingers off and whines nobody should use it... It's a communication tool, if you don't have the wits to use it stay off of it.

No problem using the site, I just got CCP'd or "shared" onto several of these animal rights Facebook pages.
Give them mighty wits of yours an workout by "Liking" these guys and see how you fare...

https://www.facebook.com/Anti.HuntingUSA

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Anti-Hunting-Movement/183127278403521

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-ALL-Animals/302521793097528

I had a Facebook account for about 3 days. The 'Collective' was nauseating. I suppose that if they take such umbrage with the shooting sports it would probably be bad form to post war photos. Sure it tempting though...
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Back in the day, we used to kill one of the smaller ones for the grill. Tasted a lot like wild hog.
We would shoot them from a canoe, using a 20 ga single shot with slugs.

I think Mannlicher should post this from the thread about the fat chick riding the manatee on Facebook. Would love to read the reactions.
Originally Posted by Pugs

Hilarious stuff! grin

I think this guy is related to TRH
I stay off that pos social network.. Facebook has caused more problems for people than nearly anything else..

No thanks...
If you don't want the attention. do not put your stuff out there for all to see...

and if anyone thinks private pages are private they simply do not pay attention to the news.

Even the campfire has become more of a social media than anything else...

I agree. Had a loving sister post that I lied to her on FB- I didn't, I just posted pics from a few weeks earlier that she thought were from that weekend. Jeesh it looks so juvenile. I wrote a friend about it saying the motto should be - Facebook....causing divorce and trailer park drama for five years!

Here is one- how many have experienced the frenzied school girl gossip when it was found someone changed their status to "it's complicaetd!" Holy cow what a recipe to stir up some sh*t!

Then they got the brilliant idea to list sights you've recently visited.

Anyone remember the SNL skit years ago called "Bad Idea Jeans?"
Originally Posted by Redneck
I stay off that pos social network.. Facebook has caused more problems
Only for the folks that don't know how to change your privacy settings. I keep in contact with my family/friends members thru FB, and get pics weekly of what my friends have killed/hunted.

I bet many people who dislike FB also said internet forums were stupid a few yrs back.

Facebook is no different from being on 24hrCampfire forum. Hell...facebook allows more privacy than this place.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Classic!!

I owe you a beer Roger, I lmao at that exchange as well.

you will be responsible....lolol

LMAO, first 30 packs on me. laugh

Gunner
i tried to get my buddy Raul to invite her up from Argentina so i could surprise her.
I really need to get on Facebook.

Travis
But will they [bleep] themselves ?

Let us know,...

GTC
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
But will they [bleep] themselves ?

Let us know,...

GTC

I think it could be a real hoot.

Travis
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i tried to get my buddy Raul to invite her up from Argentina so i could surprise her.

No chit, dressing a fresh kill with that Big Bowie of yours would do her some good. grin

Gunner
hell she is pretty hot looking, i was thinking more like feeding her some meat.
Originally Posted by okok
Solid work! smile

That's what I say. Give 'em hell boys!
I originally started using facebook to monitor the youngin's in the herd. Then I saw the atvantage of it. We have several groups that i belong to that post old pictures, shared memories, of growing up in prescott. At one time i even had an ex wife signed up as a friend, but i had to defriend her, just as wierd today as then. And a little secret some of the friends of friends are how would you say, Of the "progressive" mentality. They are much fun with some of the stuff i post.
I enjoy it immensely. Went to coffe with some guys last month that i hadn't seen since high school, and found out they only live a few miles from me.
Also found out who was putting out, so to speak, in high school that i didn't know about.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
hell she is pretty hot looking, i was thinking more like feeding her some meat.

LOL, probably been awhile for the old gal.

Gunner
Originally Posted by ColdBore

If I haven't cared enough about them to stay in touch for 20+ years, I doubt that I care enough about them now.

My sentiments exactly.That is why I'll never go to a high school reunion.

I do have a facebook page. only nine friends, mostly family, and I ain't lookin' for any more. Especially ones from twenty plus years ago.

Originally Posted by Redneck
I stay off that pos social network.. Facebook has caused more problems for people than nearly anything else..

No thanks...

I disagree. Stupid people on Facebook cause problems....same as stupid people with cars, stupid people with guns, stupid people with chainsaws, etc, etc.

PS - I hated to see your post about dropping the idea of moving to Belle Fourche - I visit the area occasionally but the area and the people would be a great place to live.
Originally Posted by Sauer200
Originally Posted by ColdBore

My sentiments exactly.That is why I'll never go to a high school reunion.

I do have a facebook page. only nine friends, mostly family, and I ain't lookin' for any more. Especially ones from twenty plus years ago.

Well some of us have accumulated enough years that we may have worked with good people for 15 years and subsequently moved around the country for 20 years afterwards. You can spin it to how you want to believe it, but there are a few connections that have brought much enjoyment in reestablishing...kinda sad that there's no one in your past that you lost touch with that you wouldn't find some value in learning if they were still alive, how their kids were...
How come I cant piss them off like that.Im doing something wrong.
Well I have a facebook page, I think I have all of 15 friends if that. Its the only way my brother will contact me. we don't talk. Its a total waste of time and effort. As for the Anti from Argentina, gees you can do down there and shoot several thousand doves a day every day for as long as your shoulder and trigger finger holds out. I tend not to get into arguments with fools because you end up looking like a fool too. Got to get up early in the morning, need to fill another deer tag!!
you can find bits of wisdom like this.

[Linked Image]

No problem using the site, I just got CCP'd or "shared" onto several of these animal rights Facebook pages.
Give them mighty wits of yours an workout by "Liking" these guys and see how you fare...

Went on that first one and made a few comments. It should be fun! grin

Well some of us have accumulated enough years that we may have worked with good people for 15 years and subsequently moved around the country for 20 years afterwards. You can spin it to how you want to believe it, but there are a few connections that have brought much enjoyment in reestablishing...kinda sad that there's no one in your past that you lost touch with that you wouldn't find some value in learning if they were still alive, how their kids were...

The people from my past that I care about are in my present.
Nothing sad about that.
Just never saw the need or wanting to join a club of gossips like Facebook for any reason. And yeah it's getting harder all the time gathering pertinent data on the fire also. Magnum Man
Originally Posted by chucknbach

Went on that first one and made a few comments. It should be fun! grin

That didn't take long. I got banned. cry I'm so sad.
If you have Liberals hating you , then you are doing something right
Just started commenting on the pictures on their pages. The internet is so entertaining. We don't have any of these weirdos around here for me to play with so I have to use Facebook to interact with them. Just one more benefit of social media.
i posted some pics to the anti huntingusa page.
I just posted one to the 2nd one on the list. Hilarious! Just waiting for the fireworks.
It's mostly girls replying to your pics. Fits the anti-hunter profile. Women between the ages of 20 and 40 y.o.
Originally Posted by jdm953
How come I cant piss them off like that.Im doing something wrong.

Dead wolf photos, it works like magic!

wink
Here, save these & post em up, I guarantee you'll get some action!

grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Any bites?

laugh
© 24hourcampfire