Home
I know there have been a couple of discussions on this but every where I search on the net, its some biased fly by night website that is reporting it.

Is there any mainstream media or police report that confirms that an assault rifle was not fired at Sandy Hook?
Connecticut State Police Confirm Weapons Used in Newtown Shootings

January 21, 2013 7:38 am

(From article)
#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber� model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round clips

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect�s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/31221-update-state-police-confirm-weapons-used-in-newtown-shootings/
thanks

glad I asked before I went off with wrong info.
I watched an NBC today show report the week of the Newtown ordeal, that said that 4 handguns were used in the Newtown incident. This was from Pete Williamson and introduced by Matt Lauer.
The real truth won't be known until the Dem's are out of power in DC, because you can't believe anything today's media reports with the Obama Administration running their show
The truth will never be known (to us). Right after the shooting, reports on the local news and radio stations were saying the AR and the shotgun were in the trunk. The next day the story changed.....
http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/21/s...nza-died-one-day-before-school-massacre/
Originally Posted by sackett
The truth will never be known (to us). Right after the shooting, reports on the local news and radio stations were saying the AR and the shotgun were in the trunk. The next day the story changed.....
If the press were operating normally, we'd have seen a video camera tour of the school, with all the bullet holes in close up detail, and the shot up entrance to the school where he gained entry, within days afterwards. There's no excuse for all the unanswered questions at this point, since the case is officially closed, with the supposed lone perpetrator dead.
Originally Posted by Chainsaw
I watched an NBC today show report the week of the Newtown ordeal, that said that 4 handguns were used in the Newtown incident. This was from Pete Williamson and introduced by Matt Lauer.

That video was shot only hours after the shooting when information was sketchy. It is compelling and seems to settle the matter, but was later proven to be wrong. It keeps popping up all over the internet because folks suddenly find what they think is concrete proof. I confess, I found the video about a week after the shooting and was fooled for about a day until I realized it was an old, inaccurate video link.
interesting

LA times not only reports that the gun was left in the car but also the kid attempted to purchase a gun and the registration process did what it was supposed to do

Kid didn't want to wait
© 24hourcampfire