Home
Here is mine, and anyone is welcome to second it.

BORING.
Lowlife piece of crap.
fraudulent
delusory
unwanted
flatliner
moronic
ignored
Ignore
dumbfuckery
Wow I missed it

now I gotta find it
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Lowlife piece of crap.

It figures to take you five of something that everybody else does with one. But........ you're special.
obnoxious
Dreck
fecal
One word�Liar
I say this because he has been caught many times.

One hyphenated term�Two-Headed-Troll

I say Two-headed because he did not admit changing his handle until he got caught.

I say Troll because when he got caught lying he fell back to name calling.
That was all he had.
Originally Posted by levrluvr
fecal
I like this, but flatulence works too.
Raisilian
assclown
For a while, I retained a modicum of respect for the man. The last straw for me, however, was when it came to my attention today that he's taken to using another member's last name (who's a frequent opponent of his) in the open forums. That, IMO, is the ultimate lowlife tactic. I lost any remnant of respect that I might have retained for the man after that. I regret what I said in my original post here, as I'm not ordinarily that blunt, but I came across this thread moments after this information came to my attention, and my blood pressure was quite a bit elevated as I typed.
useless
ignored
For a while, I retained a modicum of respect for the man. The last straw for me, however, was when it came to my attention today that he's taken to using another member's last name (who's a frequent opponent of his) in the open forums. That, IMO, is the ultimate lowlife tactic. I lost any remnant of respect that I might have retained for the man after that. I regret what I said in my original post here, as I'm not ordinarily that blunt, but I came across this thread moments after this information coming to my attention, and my blood pressure was quite a bit elevated as I typed.

I was wondering what split you two BFF's up.......... laugh

No peeking now!
Sorry for the hyphenated term, but

Diaper-pudding
Inspiring.
fatuous
Originally Posted by Scott F
Ignore

Yep, same here. I have read a few, well maybe a couple. They are always long winded and never directly to the point, assuming there is a point. I just skip over them now.

WASTE !

waste
/wāst/
Verb
Use or expend carelessly, extravagantly, or to no purpose.
Adjective
(of a material, substance, or by-product) Eliminated or discarded as no longer useful or required after the completion of a process.
Noun
An act or instance of using or expending something carelessly, extravagantly, or to no purpose: "it's a waste of time".
Synonyms
verb. squander - dissipate - consume - destroy - misspend
adjective. desert - desolate
noun. wastage - refuse - loss
For a while, I retained a modicum of respect for the man. The last straw for me, however, was when it came to my attention today that he's taken to using another member's last name (who's a frequent opponent of his) in the open forums. That, IMO, is the ultimate lowlife tactic. I lost any remnant of respect that I might have retained for the man after that. I regret what I said in my original post here, as I'm not ordinarily that blunt, but I came across this thread moments after this information came to my attention, and my blood pressure was quite a bit elevated as I typed.

Now that your blinders are off, look real hard at his agenda and you will see that he is nothing more than a shill for DU, and a hard core liberal pretending to be a conservative.
Thinker..
Huh?
Originally Posted by HankStone
STinker..

now it is correct
[Linked Image]
Liar
invisible
Ignored
I like flatulence.

I don't know if this applies to all forum's or not, but it sure seems that folks here are extremely sensitive about their anonymity. Got to be a reason for that.
phoney
ShortBus. I fudged a bit.
[Linked Image]

That's two words. laugh

Constipated.

Democrat.
Conservative.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Conservative.
With one gigantic blind spot that essentially makes him a useless conservative. The absence of character isn't a great conservative characteristic either.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Conservative.
With one gigantic blind spot that essentially makes him a useless conservative. The absence of character isn't a great conservative characteristic either.

Describe my absence of character.

Do you have any clue of how easy it was to find his name on the Virgina Bar Association's Website? If he has used his initials, his first name, and disclosed where he "practices" law on this forum, then he has surrendered his expectation of privacy.

So you're good with his calling me a pathological liar w/o modicum of proof?
Can't you just feel the love for you here slimeball?????
Someone lost a playmate and has hurt feelings now.

Go back to DU and tell them it isn't working out over here.
Lagoofy you are a classless jerk.....nothing more...pretty soon you will pull a Larry Root, get booted and come back under another name only to be found out again.....get some help.
Originally Posted by Laguna

Do you have any clue of how easy it was to find his name on the Virgina Bar Association's Website? If he has used his initials, his first name, and disclosed where he "practices" law on this forum, then he has surrendered his expectation of privacy.

The fact that you would go to the effort of finding out someone's identity from the campfire forum makes you suspect, easily capable of being a pathological liar.
Douchery
Originally Posted by n007
Originally Posted by Laguna

The fact that you would go to the effort of finding out someone's identity from the campfire forum makes you suspect, easily capable of being a pathological liar.

No, that just makes him odd...what makes him a problem is posting the identity, which is as serious a no-no as mouthing off about someones family.

Not the politic thing to do.
Agree, disagree,or no opinion.What good do these type of threads do for the Campfire? Like 2nd grade squabbles.
(Did my one word above.)

Nobody said you lack character, Laguna. You have tons of character. Just no good character.
Troll
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Agree, disagree,or no opinion.What good do these type of threads do for the Campfire? Like 2nd grade squabbles.

Easy solution if you are so offended, don't read them.
Originally Posted by saddlesore

It is an attempt by the group to curtail the excess' of an individual.

It will not work as Laguna/raisin is not interested in being part of a group or fitting in....he enjoys baiting others.
[Linked Image]

TFF!
Iggy!!
Laguna was the result of a lawrence root shart.
On the same plane as TRH, Brent D, and Jeff Zero.

Ignored
Analisticaly Artistic.
Ignored
Liberty.
Who?
Oralflatulent
Obamanesque?
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Liberty.

I thought you had one good brain cell...........
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
useless
pot meet kettle
had that asswipe lamped from his first post....took some a bit longer to figure him out.

fraud, impostor, fake conservative, lib shill.....low life

one word just doesn't do ol' Raisuli justice.
One word? IGNORED
sure it does Steve...

Coward.
How about a picture?

[Linked Image]
Here's another...

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire