Home
http://www.naturalnews.com/038827_military_leaders_us_citizens_litmus_test.html

First Sign Of A Dictator And A Third Term In Order..
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=kzT6X3_Bg9o&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkzT6X3_Bg9o

This is the interview.
I can think of more people then not that should be fired on.
Originally Posted by SEdge
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=kzT6X3_Bg9o&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkzT6X3_Bg9o

This is the interview.
This. Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens?

A must-see. Here's a better link.
I think things are going to get very ugly in this country.
Obama might be the catalyst to what is needed.
I suspect that more than a few military would happily fire at a non-citizen who has usurped the Presidency.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Obama might be the catalyst to what is needed.

He may very well be the thing that pushes it over the edge...
Herecomrs the backlash. Why hasn't anyone assasinated Obama yet?
Massive security! I bet some have tried, and have just vanished.

No, no need for tinfoil here. wink
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Thanks For the VIDEO Deerwhacker444,now I know I'm not NUTS!
The guy seems like a credible source.....but I hate that it is here say. Have the general speak.
I wouldn't be surprised if each member of the military were given a choice of signing a statement that either A) they agree to firing upon U.S. citizens, or B) they agree to a dis-honorable discharge.
Originally Posted by Jocko_Slugshot
I wouldn't be surprised if each member of the military were given a choice of signing a statement that either A) they agree to firing upon U.S. citizens, or B) they agree to a dis-honorable discharge.

What good is an honorable discharge do ya when you help start a civil war? Plus the fact that some military members won't think to kindly of you when you kill their kin.
Pat,

That is a two-edged sword. Some citizens wouldn't take kindly, either. wink
Maybe the Movie Red Dawn will play out for real in this country
That's about as stupid of a "news" cast as I've ever seen. It's ridiculous that folks buy into that stuff.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Pat,

That is a two-edged sword. Some citizens wouldn't take kindly, either. wink

Oh,I know. Thats why it's not going to happen. You will need a ligit to tier society of a ruling class and peasants with no social ties for this to happen.
Its like a lot of top military people are getting releave of command Don't It
All dictators purge their generals from time to time.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Biden is his protection.
Originally Posted by Youper

Biden is his protection.

If he persists with the tyranny someone in his inner circle will take him out.

Gunner
[bleep] better bring friends and pack lunches............
Open clashes are not the way to win. Remember Vietnam.
I just have to have this verified. If it is a litmus test, there should be more than one to confirm or deny.
Herecomrs the backlash. .....!

I wonder how many really interesting lists you just made it on to.
If things break bad at home Will You Fire at US Citizens?

I have a good friend who's brother is an Apache pilot. He's had 2 tours in Iraq & is currently on his 2nd in Afghanistan. He is a tried by fire combat pilot & has seen a lot of stuff disappear through the gun sights of his bird. We hemmed him up back before Christmas while he was home & posed this question to him. More for the humor than anything but with some curiosity as well. He bristled up a bit but his answer was simple.

"My gunner is a good, trustworthy guy & he's on board. We've measured dad's hay barn & my bird will fit. You guys will damn sure have some air support!"
Think about Kent State
It does surprise me with the people he is scaring that it hasn't been tried a few times.

And what about Kent state.
remember what Hoover did to WWI vets?
Originally Posted by ribka
remember what Wilson did to WWI vets?
?

If lots of people were throwing bricks and and rocks at you and you had a loaded gun would you fire on them?
Originally Posted by Ringman

If lots of people were throwing bricks and and rocks at you and you had a loaded gun would you fire on them?

no, not school kids , but would have fired close enough to make them have second thoughts about their actions
whole lot of the military today is national guard, a cousin of mine in the NG has been to the sandbox 4 times....push comes to shove i see it far more likely that individuals like my cousin or good friends of mine are gonna hit the armory and head out to our side of the line if such an order came down.....these guys are not gonna fire on their family and neighbors just cause someone tells them to and they are supposed to listen just cause of "orders"....
While not denying the pith of this thread, it is not novel. Various states national guard units have been deployed to civil disturbances. Lincoln ordered combat troops to quell the NYC Draft Riots.
Originally Posted by rattler
whole lot of the military today is national guard, a cousin of mine in the NG has been to the sandbox 4 times....push comes to shove i see it far more likely that individuals like my cousin or good friends of mine are gonna hit the armory and head out to our side of the line if such an order came down.....these guys are not gonna fire on their family and neighbors just cause someone tells them to and they are supposed to listen just cause of "orders"....

They will be sent to an area they have no affiliation with...that is what my Government would do.
"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." FDR

God forbid, should any president order our military to fire on us, he'd have the outcome assured before the order was issued.

Government agencies have action plans for everything, including retirement wink
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by rattler

They will be sent to an area they have no affiliation with...that is what my Government would do.

thats alot harder to do than it was even 50 years ago.....my family is scattered over most of the US, anymore its nothing for people to have good friends scattered here and there....
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
?

He sent the Army after them when they were marching in Washington for relief led, I believe, by Patton.
Appears to me to be hearsay & nothing more. Obama is to smart (I hate to admit) to stir up controversy be asking this question. The military is required to follow lawful orders. I was involved in the military during the anti-war demonstrations during the Vietnam fiasco. We had rounds loaded & were prepared to fire if necessary. Fortunately, tear gas was all that was usually needed.
Unfortunately, nothing new there if one were to study American history. This is what the Founding Fathers wanted from the get go it just took them two hundred years to get here. The same arguments made today are the same arguments made in 1787. The stage is the same just the actors have changed.
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Unfortunately, nothing new there if one were to study American history. This is what the Founding Fathers wanted from the get go it just took them two hundred years to get here. The same arguments made today are the same arguments made in 1787. The stage is the same just the actors have changed.

You're right on the money. It was the basis for Jefferson's fear of a standing army.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
?

He sent the Army after them when they were marching in Washington for relief led, I believe, by Patton.
No it was Gen Douglas MacArthur who led that..
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I can think of more people then not that should be fired on.
Interesting comment from you. The numbers of the last election tend to indicate those I would agree with you on, but I don't believe those are the ones the resident of the whitehouse has in mind. I don't know who you were referring to. He should be asking them if they will fire on their retired brothers and sisters in arms. They're (you're) the ones this government seems to be worried more about than anyone else.
Originally Posted by Ringman

Until you've been hit with bricks, you can't answer that question. I can.

Mark
© 24hourcampfire