Home
Would be nice to have a section to share thoughts, ideas, info and pics. From the bargain savages to the high end models from makers such as Merkel and Blaser.
New or old, O/U SxS or Cape guns, Drillings and Vierlings!

Would it be worthwhile to consider having a Combination AND Double rifle section rolled into one?
Pending forum owner approval of course.

Any supporters out there, and any idea how to request to try and make it happen?
You could perhaps just write & post about drillings and what-not under the "whats a 223AI" thread. You'd sure get a lot of eyeballs that way.

;-0

Yours sounds like a good idea to me.
why not a sub forum for left handed lever guns, that are favored by folks that hunt only between the hours of 9 am and 11 am?
Or maybe a special section for folks that like to spend their time decapping military 5.5x45 brass. A seperate section maybe, for those that dote on doing that with 7.62X51 NATO brass. laugh
It would be a REFRESHING change....
A combo gun forum would be neat. I've seen a few I admired in the past. And more than once I've been out deer hunting, and encountered quail or rabbits, and wished for a shotgun.
The double rifle forum on AR is very popular.
How about a "How to drive in sand ruts with Wal-Mart Goodyear Wrangler tires" subforum???

just a thought
If that is what you like, I'm sure they can even fit in a "I love my 700 or Savage Forum" too.
I'm for it. Picked a few out of a collection a while back and would like to pick
Some of your brains on em..
I would certainly enjoy reading about double rifles and combination guns, even though the only one I own and operate is a Savage Camper's Companion 20 ga x .22 LR. I've been fascinated by double rifles ever since I read Jim Corbett's immortal Maneaters of Kumaon: great medicine for a sick fourth-grader!
Originally Posted by AussieLad
Would be nice to have a section to share thoughts, ideas, info and pics. From the bargain savages to the high end models from makers such as Merkel and Blaser.
New or old, O/U SxS or Cape guns, Drillings and Vierlings!

Would it be worthwhile to consider having a Combination AND Double rifle section rolled into one?
Pending forum owner approval of course.

Any supporters out there, and any idea how to request to try and make it happen?

An Australina with a good idea? Must be Friday over there too.

Are you hearing this Rick?

Travis
Join us brothers (even foreigners)! One face, one fight!

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7390461/1

Travis
Good luck. I would like to see one too.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
It would be a REFRESHING change....

+1!
Anybody that has even looked at combo/double guns knows there is a whole world of information about these things. And it is not easy to find a lot of the information.

Travis
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
why not a sub forum for left handed lever guns, that are favored by folks that hunt only between the hours of 9 am and 11 am?
Or maybe a special section for folks that like to spend their time decapping military 5.5x45 brass. A seperate section maybe, for those that dote on doing that with 7.62X51 NATO brass. laugh

You couldn't afford one anyway. Don't sweat it.

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

Right on Brutha Travis, doubles and combos are very cool, carry on the good works young man. smile

Gunner
if we need another sub forum at all, it would be one for hand guns in the reloading section.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

Right on Brutha Travis, doubles and combos are very cool, carry on the good works young man. smile

Gunner

I'm trying.

Travis
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
if we need another sub forum at all, it would be one for hand guns in the reloading section.

Just PM shrapnel. You'll be cured of handloading for handguns in no time.

Travis
© 24hourcampfire