Home
Posted By: Mgw619 Cabela's - Zeiss Conquest $299 - 02/18/13
Cabela's rock bottom deals this week has Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 zplex scopes on sale for $299 with free shipping.
Posted By: EWY Re: Cabela's - Zeiss Conquest $299 - 02/18/13
Thanks. Too good a deal to pass up. A great scope for my Roberts.
Just as I was getting that card paid down. Lol.

Ernie
Yep. It says not available online, so I guess you have to order over the phone.
was in store fliers. Didn't think to look online or call.

If you find that ites available via phone please repost for us.
I just called, & they're feigning complete ignorance.

Is there a coupon code on the flyer, anywere? Or an expiration date?

I've got a lady on the phone now, who's trying to help, but she has no idea what I'm talking about.

I can't find it in the bargain cave.

FC
Flyer in Saginaw Store's Grand Opening Sale. Tell 'em that when you call you it in.

Thanks for the heads-up!

FC
Here ya go

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Zeiss-Conquest-134-Riflescopes/729042.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3DZeiss%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts&Ntt=Zeiss&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
I just called, & they're feigning complete ignorance.

Is there a coupon code on the flyer, anywere? Or an expiration date?

I've got a lady on the phone now, who's trying to help, but she has no idea what I'm talking about.

I can't find it in the bargain cave.

FC
I just looked back and can not find it anymore. It was in either the rock bottom deals, or the weekly special section. THey must have removed it. No wild goose chase guys... I saw this schit on there right before I posted this. I am about to call them and ask about it.
Yep
They just dropped it
They will just call it a misprint
well i got the lady on the phone now placing my order! I gave her the item number from the website and she pulled it up somehow. She said when she looked online it wasn't coming up. Guess they realized it was a mistake maybe... Thanks ribka for puting up the URL. I knew I wasn't dreaming this schit up earlier! Anyway my 299'er is on the way!
wow I recall seeing it too, either in a email blast or a flyer at the house, but it WAS 299.00 no shipping, I knew that was a damn good price
YUP. got the free shipping too!
Originally Posted by Mgw619
well i got the lady on the phone now placing my order! I gave her the item number from the website and she pulled it up somehow. She said when she looked online it wasn't coming up. Guess they realized it was a mistake maybe... Thanks ribka for puting up the URL. I knew I wasn't dreaming this schit up earlier! Anyway my 299'er is on the way!

Excuse my ignorance but what is the item number on the URL?

Givingnthem a call
dealer is 319ish from a couple of sights so 299 is a good deal.

Shame they won't honor it for some folks for some reason.

Limit of one?
Originally Posted by ribka

Givingnthem a call

IK-711321
Honor it, you got to be kidding, there is no Honor left in this country
The lady I spoke with kept digging 'til she found it, then sent me 3 of 'em.

My opinion of Cabela's just went up.

FC
Cabela's rock bottom deals this week has Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 zplex scopes on sale for $299 with free shipping.

Just ordered one, with no hassle. A smoking deal.

Thanks for the heads up!

Paul
I am Cabela's biggest fan. I have never had one bad issue or problem with them.. Every time I have made a purchase there it has been great. The serivce is great and will continue to give them as much business as I can.
Originally Posted by Paul39

Just ordered one, with no hassle. A smoking deal.

Thanks for the heads up!

Paul
Same here. Been wanting to compare one to a Minox.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by ribka

Givingnthem a call

IK-711321
No problem. Glad you got ya one!
Posted By: Gus Re: Cabela's - Zeiss Conquest $299 - 02/18/13
looks like a good product at a super price point.

does anyone besides me believe it might have been a case of guerilla marketing? i don't know, just curious.

is the sale over at COB today?
They had a big sale on these a few months ago and blew them out. I posted the online add and people were buying them 10 at a time until they were sold out. Cabelas was also selling Talley Lightwieghts for $9.99 at the same time. They sold alot of scopes that weekend. I wonder why it wasnt available online this time?
Missed the last sale on these. Had put one in the cart and paid, then got an order cancellation. later went in to my local Cabelas and they still had them at the gun counter for $299....and have been since the last sale.

Was going to buy one but after holding an looking at and through it I decided I would stick with other brands. Seemed cheap to me. Almost felt like I was buying a cheapened sale version of something.
I just found the $299 by doing a Google search, but when I called, they would not honor the price.
I just got one on-line by putting IK-711321 in the search function on their site. Now I need another rifle.
Originally Posted by bcbz71
I just found the $299 by doing a Google search, but when I called, they would not honor the price.
Tuesday pm and I got some. I had to tell the sales girl she had to search the sales flyers and gave the code. She found it easily after 2 previous calls were not productive.
© 24hourcampfire