Home
Posted By: Steelhead To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
It doesn't stop. This gun law is worth it if it save one KID'S life. This ban is worth it if it saves one KID'S life. This taking away of your rights is worth it if it saves one KID'S life.

Global warning? Stop drilling so the KIDS have a future. Stop driving so KIDS have a future.

School, pay more property taxes so KIDS have better schools. We need to increase sales tax to pay for KID'S education.

What the [bleep] kind of future are these KIDS looking forward to. [bleep] the KID rallying.

Posted By: eyeball Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
The dims have used that and the fairness ploy for many decades to do what's "right", including making us pay for the healthcare and schooling of illegal aliens.

It's worked pretty good so far.
Posted By: ironbender Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
Originally Posted by Steelhead

What the [bleep] kind of future are these KIDS looking forward to.

A government-controlled and run, cradle-to-grave existence.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
I'm so sick and tired of people regurgitating 'It's for the kids'

Posted By: jorgeI Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
phugem, My twins are still HERE and costing me the equivalent of nearly a "full bag" safari. Sorry, I'ts a paid hunt...
But YOU'RE the one paying for it.
Posted By: 1minute Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
True perhaps if the kid happens to be Einstein. Truth be known, most of us are really not that valuable.

Sick of that reasoning too.
Posted By: deflave Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
I don't understand why we worry about the toughest demographic?

You could throw my kid into Cambodia with nothing but a loin cloth and he'd probably last a solid month.

Travis
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13

I feel your pain. Take heart. "God is not the author of confusion".

The best decisions for us will just happen to be the best ones for our kids.

See, you're on the "right side".grin grin
Posted By: ironbender Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13

It's fo da chirrens.
Posted By: Stush Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13

+1

And I have three kids. Amazingly, mine seem to be on their way to becoming productive adults without the need to suppress anyone else's rights?
Posted By: heavywalker Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
It's really gonna go to schit when they get the silver spoon ripped out of their ass, riots and looting is what the ME generation will give us.

I can't wait until all the [bleep] liberals who have disarmed themselves for the greater good are violated in their own homes from their own doing.
Posted By: BrentD Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13

Agree 100% right on down the damn tax exemptions for them.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
Originally Posted by BrentD

Yep the people with kids are the ones that get breaks from the taxes that pay for the schools their kids use. While people with no kids are stuck with the bill. More backwards society. I have two kids BTW.
Posted By: mathman Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
In the same vein I'm also sick of "safety" and "the environment".
Posted By: Bluedreaux Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
Originally Posted by deflave
I don't understand why we worry about the toughest demographic?

You could throw my kid into Cambodia with nothing but a loin cloth and he'd probably last a solid month.

Travis

Got that right. Those little turds are dang near indestructible.
Posted By: sandcritter Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
Damn straight. And I don't care what bea says, some of these chirruns are ugly, too boot.

It's as if someone utters "for the chirruns" and all logic is suspended and to speak of facts is abhorrent.
Posted By: MckinneyMike Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
I agree the "Do it for/to save the Kids" is a trite battle cry. If we really gave a schit about their future we would bury them with our national debt. I'd also argue that we inherited a far superior version of American than we'll leave them and we should be ashamed of that.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.

Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf
Posted By: rte Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
It doesn't stop. This gun law is worth it if it save one KID'S life. This ban is worth it if it saves one KID'S life. This taking away of your rights is worth it if it saves one KID'S life.
Global warning? Stop drilling so the KIDS have a future. Stop driving so KIDS have a future.
School, pay more property taxes so KIDS have better schools. We need to increase sales tax to pay for KID'S education.
What the [bleep] kind of future are these KIDS looking forward to. [bleep] the KID rallying.

Typical lying liberal,Marxist,Communist Demonrat rhetoric.

If they really gave a damn about kids,they wouldn't have murdered 50 million since 1973.
Posted By: rte Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13

That's rich coming from an Obama voter.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
Democrats use kids as a way to disarm the citizenry of this country. Democrats should be BANNED! There are plenty of countries that follow their agenda they can move!
Posted By: 280shooter Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
George Carlin on children. Language alert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SuKFus1-Fc http://georgedpcarlin.com/2012/04/25/george-carlin-your-children-are-overrated/

Posted By: 5sdad Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
Originally Posted by ironbender

It's fo da chirrens.

We used to have a superintendent who would invoke the perceived power of citing "the chillllldren" in reverent tones whenever he was trying to screw us over. He truly embodied the concept of a righteous person with a mean mind.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
I have had a fair amount of unprotected sex(with wife and ex gf's), come to the conclusion that I'm sterile. Which is fine as I think I'm simply controlling it mentally.

I don't have a kid so I plan on [bleep] the Earth(hard) for everyone else's kid!

And yeah, WTF is up with the big tax rebate check!

I know a kid costs a chitload of money to raise but c'mon man.
Some of my old buddies used to get a ton of money back and then of course they were broke a month later but still.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13
Bill Clinton was the master of manipulating the public by tearing up and wailing "It's for the children!!!". Seems like he did it damned near every time you saw him on TV. It worked.

The best thing that could happen for most of the kids around here would be for their crack whore mothers to OD during one of their daily drug binges. Getting kids out of their welfare/crack houses before they they get entrenched in that lifestyle themselves would help them more than anything the government will ever do.
Who is likely to suck more from the tit, a family or single mom with a kid. Seems if they are taking more they should be paying more.

Posted By: tjm10025 Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/20/13

From 2004 to 2006, 47 children died in inflatable pools.

http://www.safekids.org/our-work/research/fact-sheets/drowning-prevention-fact-sheet.html

If one child can be saved ...
Posted By: 5sdad Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
The counter that I never see to the "If one child could be saved..." crap when it's aimed at taking away the right to keep and bear arms is the very logical "If one child could be saved by the presence of a firearm..."
This is the oldest ploy in the world to shove something down peoples thoats,it's for the kids..I agree it is crap..
Posted By: Nail Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
Originally Posted by 5sdad
The counter that I never see to the "If one child could be saved..." crap when it's aimed at taking away the right to keep and bear arms is the very logical "If one child could be saved by the presence of a firearm..."

+1....beat me to it.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
Steelhead: The current crop of federal politicians (and a number of previous ones!) have spent our "kids" futures into oblivion!
So in effect the "kids" of the immediate future WILL be in hell!
And that is a sad commentary on the state of America today and our politicians.
I fear for the future of our country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: SamOlson Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
Who is likely to suck more from the tit, a family or single mom with a kid. Seems if they are taking more they should be paying more.

Dumb women and worthless fathers cost this country a chitload of money!

And history does seem to repeat itself from generation to generation.

Posted By: 700LH Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
[Linked Image]
]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
C'mon now guys, look on the bright side--there is no easier way to justify the purchase of a new gun than the trite battle cry "It's for the kids!"
Posted By: 12344mag Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13

The teachers and teachers union have used this for years, Libtards are jumping on the bandwagon for their share.
Liberals like to use kids as props to further their political agendas,except when its about pro-choice.......

Then they are conspicously absent.
Posted By: WyoCowboy Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
i love my son, he's mine, I take care of him, I feed him, I pay for his Dr. visits and vaccinations, I make sure he has a warm comfortable bed, and I make sure he has toys. Notice I said I do these things not WIC, or Social Security, I, me, myself,(my wife is included in the I) I have never and will never receive any government assistance I made him I will be responsible for him. And I will chose how he is raised, I chose to protect him from harm in my way, to hell with the government telling me how I will raise my child, what is safe for him. It is the job of the family, parents(one male and one female) the grandparents and aunts and uncles, not social workers and teachers to raise a kid. When he get in trouble I will examine my self and say what did I do wrong, where did I fail, not blame society, not blame the media he is my responsibility. Now I think I smell a diaper so I need to find the wife.
Posted By: calikooknic Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
Posted By: eh76 Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
Originally Posted by ironbender

It's fo da chirrens.

edzachary
Posted By: 16penny Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
Save the baby children! the libs are the ones for infanticide through abbortion WTF!
Posted By: Cheesehunter Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
Originally Posted by rte

That's rich coming from an Obama voter.

That IS rich coming from someone who's been sucking off the government teet for most of their professional life.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
The 2nd Amendment...it's for the children.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
Yup, spending their future through political pandering is for the children.

Posted By: CCCC Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
Liberal slogan: ABORTION - it's fo da chirren !
Posted By: Tanner Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
It's the kids of these thumb in the ass liberals that the country "needs" to worry about. Like a few guys already lamented, Kids raised right and raised outdoors with bloody knees and elbows and grass-stained jeans are the last little bastards people need to sweat over.

I couldn't have given a [bleep] if I ever saw a polar bear when I was a rug-rat. I just wanted to shoot schit and throw baseballs.

[bleep] wimpy parents raise [bleep] wimpy kids. If I ever hear one of the kids I coach in Vail tell me that guns are bad and their daddy said so, I'll backhand them.
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
We are simultaneously guilty of using "the children" as a political..... weapon.... while failing said children in so many ways as the adults of our society.

I have absolutely no problem making sacrifices and efforts "for the children"; I do it every day. I also think that, as a society, we sure as [bleep] do need to make some changes "for the children". They are, after all, everything we have.

But when a politician says it, it's generally time to tune out.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
Originally Posted by Tanner
If I ever hear one of the kids I coach in Vail tell me that guns are bad and their daddy said so, I'll backhand them.

[bleep]' hardass bro, damn....grin
Posted By: Tanner Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
I know... I just hope they don't hit back. Some of them are kinda' strong... grin
Posted By: jmac4 Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
I thought child prostitution was illegal? So I don't understand why every freedom robbing, liberty stealing, money grabbing "program" is whored out on the backs of our children.

Oh well, [bleep] 'em and feed 'em fish heads - the politicians that is...
Posted By: Magnum_Man Re: To Hell with the Kids - 02/21/13
[quote=Crow hunter]Bill Clinton was the master of manipulating the public by tearing up and wailing "It's for the children!!!". Seems like he did it damned near every time you saw him on TV. It worked.

[/quote

Your dead on here seems I remember quote " I did not have sex with that woman" a hundred times if not more. the cigar, the semen stained blue dress, the b-jobs, it wasn't for that woman, it was for Monica the girl and he was doing it for the kid. Sheeit, I can't believe a bunch of smart guys like us never figured it out, before this thread it wasn't for his gratification but for the kids(we only know about Monica) the rest were all women, well maybe. All this time I wondered why Hillary was so lacking, she couldn't take care of his needs. Sheeit, she was just letting him do it "for the kids", course if the rest of us did that crap they would call us pedophiles or something, guess you gotta be a democrat to do it to a kid or is that for a kid? All this time just for the kids! Magnum man
© 24hourcampfire