Home
Liberals are using the educational system to teach children to hate guns. And now, that includes pastries.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/02/boy-7-suspended-for-shaping-pastry-into-gun-dad-says/
I dare say that school cafeterias are sometimes guilty of "inappropriate gestures" when they serve an item called "barbecued riblets", a piece of protein of questionable origin which distinctly resembles "roadkill", the size of which might be confused with a cuddly rodent of some kind. That fact that "it" also appears to have tire tracks across it is a cruel accident, if indeed it is an accident at all. In the local schools, kids who use try-squares to represent Glocks in their playful pursuit of bad guys are threatened with hand loss via chop saw. Why go to the trouble of expulsion when you can really nip the problem in the bud? whistle grin

I am truly worried about our country and the fact that we are ALLOWING the educational system use the school year to teach children to hate guns!

I cannot figure out why the ACLU hasn't sued them, oh wait, its the ultral liberal ACLU. How about we get the NRA to step up to the plate and sue them?

I would contribute to the NRA again for that lawsuit!
17 years ago when my daughter was in the first grade she came home crying. Turns out she was very upset because she thought she had to turn my mother and I over to the police. Mom for smoking and me for having guns. I had her moved to the class of a friend of mine but the 29 other students in the class were brainwashed & are now starting families of their own.
© 24hourcampfire