Home
I am looking over GB and G Int'l , but never have sold anything there. Curious if one of these is financially better, or has more hits than the other, or if there are other sales websites to auction- sell some gun items like rifle stocks?

I know this website is very good for certain items, but sometimes the "clientele" doesn't do well for some items.

Thanks for any tips or other website suggestions in the auction type sales.

Allen
Gunbroker is a very clean site. I've bought and sold quite a number of guns there over the past 10 years or so.
I can tell you that Guns International doesn't take the "international" part of their name very seriously. No interest in expediting export to Canada at all.
www.gunauction.com
Gunbroker is the best
GB and GI are good to go! Try www.gunsamerica.com also.
I've done a fair amount of business on Gunbroker. If I was to use one, it would be it. Easy to use and understand. They have a 15 minute rule on the end of bidding so there can be no sniping. That means any bid under 15 minutes before the auction ends resets the clock at 15 minutes. I used to hate that, but it's more fair to both the buyers and seller.
I've bought (never sold) a number of firearms on "GunBroker.com". Worked well for me.
Originally Posted by bluedcanoed
I can tell you that Guns International doesn't take the "international" part of their name very seriously. No interest in expediting export to Canada at all.

Holy crap! Here since 05 and that's your first post?

They musta really pissed you off.
GB works well enough.
I've also bought on gunbroker many used guns, always worked good for me. Their website is easy to maneuver and is layed out well in my opinion.

How about the 24-Hour Campfire 'Classifieds' ?
I have used Gunbroker to buy and sell, they run a good site. Rates for selling is very responsible.
+1 for Gunbroker
On Saturday, I sold my first gun on Gunbroker. It worked pretty well for me. I'm happy with it.
Thanks for all the feedback.

Allen
© 24hourcampfire