Home
[Linked Image]
If Obama had a daughter............... never mind.
She don't eat much, compared to what he's used to.
So what. crazy
Originally Posted by poboy
She don't eat much, compared to what he's used to.

My...that's funny.
Will the first gorilla be attending also?
Hell Id have dinner with her also
Not too impressive.
I bet Clinton would hit that.
Is this a new hot black chick thread?
Originally Posted by 1minute

Two tatas? check
a hole? check
Heartbeat? check
Yup. Bill would hit it 3 times
Obama To Dine on Ethiopian-During Visit

Publicity stunt so he isn't exposed for his gayness.

I think both Clintons would hit that.
Clinton will hit anything..
Yep,just look at his wife.
You may joke all you like, but that is a stunningly beautiful woman. And she has what is the loveliest skin color on the planet, IMHO.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
You may joke all you like, but that is a stunningly beautiful woman. And she has what is the loveliest skin color on the planet, IMHO.

Yeah, butt wha she doin with 0?
have to agree with that Rocky.

Hell i might just hit that myself. You don't have to worry about Obama trying to get in her box, wrong sex for him .
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
So what. crazy

Exactly. So what? GD
Well, in answer to "So what?" here are my views: When Benjamin Netanyahu came to Washington, Obama treated him like four-day-old fish. Now, in the midst of what might very soon become a nuclear confrontation in the mideast, Obama goes to Israel - and has lunch with a beauty queen? Instead of making a genuine effort at diplomacy, this egomaniac opts for a photo op with arm candy.

That's what.
is the food taster going to be there?

Dirty old uncle Bill would hit on anything in a dress.

Just look at the woman he married....LOL laugh
How many golf courses in Israel?
Bill Clinton would hit stuff that would give Cpt. Kirk the willies.
Well, in answer to "So what?" here are my views: When Benjamin Netanyahu came to Washington, Obama treated him like four-day-old fish. Now, in the midst of what might very soon become a nuclear confrontation in the mideast, Obama goes to Israel - and has lunch with a beauty queen? Instead of making a genuine effort at diplomacy, this egomaniac opts for a photo op with arm candy.

That's what.
Now,why didn't TRH say that in the opening post,along with the pic?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[Linked Image]

obama picked her because you can see the Nazi Heer BeVo Breast Eagle implant. Ought to drive them crazy.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[Linked Image]

Good looking woman, and being Ethiopean you just know she will swallow.

Nice lips too.

Ah crap...I am turning into 'flave!
Her features look almost white.
I'd hit her. No doubt.
I could care less what country she's from or what race she is. She's absolutely stunning.
pass...
Originally Posted by David_Walter
I'd hit her. No doubt.

I think everybody was discussing whether they'd bang her or not.

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by David_Walter
I'd hit her. No doubt.

I think everybody was discussing whether they'd bang her or not.

Does a donkey punch count for both?

That's what.

Exactly. Arm candy from his home continent of Africa, may I add...that's what the message is...plenty of hot chics in Israel.

That's what.

I have read and enjoyed both of your books Rocky..... I have grown acustom to your posts here being some of the best..... IMO the above is your most pithy post to date..... Just knocked it out of the park on the "hit the nail squarely on the head" scale.....

It is beyond any reason that I can think of why American Jews still mainly voted for Barry???
I'm with jorge on this one. I would definitely pass. I've seen a lot of beautiful black women, but this ain't one of them. Damn near fugly, in fact.
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
I'm with jorge on this one. I would definitely pass. I've seen a lot of beautiful black women, but this ain't one of them. Damn near fugly, in fact.

Agree. This chick ain't even a little bit hot.
In the end a photo-op is just that. It is meaningless. A photo-op with Netanyahu would also be meaningless. Whatever diplomacy which may or may not take place behind the scenes is not meaningless and is worthy of comment. In general, I don't think we, in North America, have short-changed Israel too much when it comes to support so I'm not real concerned. To me, this is just an effort to politicize a non-event which is fairly apolitical. I'm sure many will disagree and that's as it should be. GD
© 24hourcampfire