Home
Click a picture, any [bleep] picture from your album. Once it is alone and enlarged click the link options on the right side (under Image Links)

[Linked Image]

Then you get the following. In my case I have Direct Link and IMG link clicked. Also, check the box in Easy Linking Mode

[Linked Image]

I have Direct Link and IMG Code for all photos forever. I only had to do that once.

[Linked Image]

If that [bleep] you up, let me know and I'll drop more of my retirement money into Velcro sneakers.
How about just sending me the money? grin
Breathing must be a MF'r for some.
It ain't tough to navigate the new bucket, if I can anyone can do it.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Breathing must be a MF'r for some.

only while being water boarded for me.....
Eh. I just have my own website. Glad to know there's local wizards of clicking and pasting, tho.
Actually I think there are several varieties out there randomly issued to different account users.

I for instance do not have individual page view for albums (yet) but I do have a quicker way to the image codes than what you posted.

My photo icons have a little gear looking symbol in the upper right corner of each photo icon. Click or hover over that little gear and you get a drop down menu that lets you click "get links" which then opens a small window with the links as you have them in your settings.

It really isn't brain rocketry but it's still seemingly in sort of a beta status with a variety of available features, not everybody's account looks the same right now in the way of user features.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Eh. I just have my own website. Glad to know there's local wizards of clicking and pasting, tho.

That would be me smile actually firefox makes it easier.

What about just regular dumbphucks? Any advice for us? grin
Wait a second! Back that Photobucket the fook back up.

you got a kid???
Tried to post a picture of a buds camel toe and it got deleted... Why on both accounts?
This is baffling. I can't find any of those photos in my library.
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Tried to post a picture of a buds camel toe and it got deleted... Why on both accounts?

laugh

I was just hoping for a picture of a friends toothbrush so I could send it along to my wife.

All I keep finding are pictures of a HugeJackass...
Easy link now available on my account but still no cup holder.

Life is tough when you are stupid, lazy, and cheap.
My complaint, and most others I've heard here, are about uploading to PB with the NEW, IMPROVED, version.

Getting them from PB to the 'fire is no problem.

Did you rent a kid for Christmas pictures?
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Did you rent a kid for Christmas pictures?

LMAO!
Another stray maybe?
Our daughter is 1 1/2 years old but it was kept away from the 'Fire.
Congrats on that Scott, you'll make a great dad...

Congratulations!

Mike
OK enough about children. Back on topic.

If you run your curser over the upper right hand corner of any photo in your album, a tool icon appears. Click on that and you'll get a list of options including 'get links'...click on that and you wont have to enlarge ther pic first to copy it and post it.

Are you messing with us?

If not, a belated congrats to you and your lady.
Originally Posted by ingwe

If you run your curser over the upper right hand corner of any photo in your album, a tool icon appears. Click on that and you'll get a list of options including 'get links'...click on that and you wont have to enlarge ther pic first to copy it and post it.

Is there an echo in here?

lol

check your menu settings for the "easy link" option like Scott said, I have it in my menu, I checked the box... more better now.

Now If I could get selectable pages rather than the whole album trying to open... it would be even more better.

what?
Psssst... Steelhead has a chirrin....

A little girl kind.

I saw a picher.

grin
awesome! smile
Originally Posted by northern_dave

A little girl kind.

I saw a picher.

grin

HMMmmmm,

I read that, and immediately flashed on Belushi, "Blues Brothers", in the dining room doing the "sell me your Children" skit.

GTC

A little girl kind.

I saw a picher.

grin

And I seen a pitcher of him with a horse, but the horse weren't his'n.

OTOH, he never claimed the horse was his'n.

It ain't no secret that Scott likes kids, but it's damn sure a surprise to find he has one.

OTOH, it really ain't none of my business.

But.......... I didn't attend Bigwhoop's virtual funeral either.
It's her niece.

it ? Feel da fookin' luv

Click a picture, any [bleep] picture from your album.

Ah sho hopes dat ah ain't gotta pay no gawddamn dues to join da photobucket dumbphuck club cuz whenz ah click a picture, any [bleep] picture muh screen goes blank and stays dat ways.

Don't hit me no mo' massa, PEASE MASSA don't hit me no mo', I'll be good.

Denny
Steely, I am not trying to start a war, but I can assure you that I am quite well educated, and by no means dumb, but my inability to navigate this thing at first made me a [bleep]. In the old system, I only needed to go to a given album, right click on the thumbnail of the desired pic, and then click 'options' and I would shortly get a few link options, the one I sued the most here was the 'IMG' one. That process was two clicks at most, one for the album, one for the selection. Now, I have to select the album, select the pic, select the link options, and the select the link, or at least two more clicks, plus you have to wait for my older 'puter to update each time, so it now takes minutes where before it took seconds, hence my unwillingness to go with the new system.

I thought this stuff was supposed to make life EASIER, but I reckon that train of thought just makes me one more '[bleep].'
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

What about just regular dumbphucks? Any advice for us? grin

it must be a little off putting, to be called a dumbphuck just because you are not as computer savy as someone else claims to be.
Lucky that I can work Photobucket just fine. laugh
Thanks for the tip, I like the way that works now.

A little girl kind.

I saw a picher.

grin

I wonder how her vocabulary is coming along. blush confused crazy
Originally Posted by ingwe

Is there an echo in here?

lol

check your menu settings for the "easy link" option like Scott said, I have it in my menu, I checked the box... more better now.

Now If I could get selectable pages rather than the whole album trying to open... it would be even more better.

I was having the same problem regarding the selectable pages of my album not showing up. Opening the entire album at once was a problem. You've likely already sorted this out, but selecting and enlarging one photo in the album, similar to what Scott did in the top post above, then going to Image Links on the right side menu, selecting the blue "update link options", and then going to "newest first" and "sort all existing albums the same way" under Thumbnail Settings finally gave me numbered pages in my library and kept my pics in order. Now it is quite similar to the operation of the old photobucket version.

My photo icons have a little gear looking symbol in the upper right corner of each photo icon. Click or hover over that little gear and you get a drop down menu that lets you click "get links" which then opens a small window with the links as you have them in your settings.

That's the way I do it too.
Way faster and easier than the way the dumb [bleep] that started this thread does it.
© 24hourcampfire