Home
Cuts right to the quick of it (it being Carrey).

"Charlton Heston was one of the first actors to be behind the civil rights movement and march. What did this jackass Jim Carrey do? He was behind the anti-vaccine panic. There are what, 165,000 people that died from measles last year, according to the World Health Organization.�

�Jim Carrey has killed more people than all the rifles combined,� Gutfeld continued. �He is a dirty, stinking coward. He is a moral coward. He did a video attacking rural America. But he wouldn�t do video about gangs, which kills way more people with handguns � he wouldn�t do that because he is worried about his career. Such a pathetic, sad, little freak. He is a jiberring mess. He is a modern bigot, he is a modern bigot. He is a bottomless pit of insecurity and the desire for acceptance is why he is doing this, because he knows in his heart he is a fraud.�

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-greg-gutfeld-goes-nuclear-on-jim-carrey/
ouch
I think Greg should quit pussyfooting around and tell us what he really thinks of Carrey�
laugh
Carrey is a clown. I avoid his movies at all costs.

GK
Originally Posted by Shortmag
Carrey is a clown. �

And not a very good one.
Da sniveler's sole claim to fame is his big mouth. Gutfeld bitsch slapped it good.
u got that rite ...great beat down by Greg!
that was BEAUTIFUL
I saw that on The Five yesterday.. Loved it..
Originally Posted by Steve
He is a bottomless pit of insecurity and the desire for acceptance is why he is doing this, because he knows in his heart he is a fraud.�

Off topic, but these words are exactly what I have been searching for to describe John McCain
My opinion of Gutfeld just went up.
Actors and other celebrities need to figure out that they are still just court jesters and keep their yaps shut. Nobody really cares what actors think except the media and the star struck until they grow up and realize what idiots they are.
Yep. It's better to remain silent and let people THINK you're a fool than it is to open your mouth and confirm it.
After only seeing Gutfeld on "Redeye" (and only occassionally at that) prior to his assignment to "The Five", I had a rather shallow appreciation for him, his views and his humor. Since he has been on "The Five", my opinion of him has increased greatly . . . he is witty, intelligent beyond his first impression, knowledgeable of many varying topics and he does have a caustic ability to chop some folks down to size. I saw his berating of Carey yesterday and was laughing through his entire dissertation. Good on Greg . . . well done. Now if only he would do the same thing to that clown Beckel . . .
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Actors and other celebrities need to figure out that they are still just court jesters and keep their yaps shut. Nobody really cares what actors think except the media and the star struck until they grow up and realize what idiots they are.

My thoughts exactly.

Shut up and make me laugh.

It's a case of the court jesters being handed the kingdom. They're court jesters for a reason.
Loved it!!!
Originally Posted by kletzenklueffer

Jim Carrey doesn't make me laugh. I think his films are pathetic and a waste of time.
He's made me laugh in the past but NO MORE. He'll never get any more of my money directly or indirectly.

If any of these maroons had a brain or an agent/lawyer with a brain, they'd figure out that there are a whole lot more of US than there of them and WE pay their bills.
Ever notice that these celebrities get on their crusades after their careers are washed up? It's a way of getting their names back in the limelight when they're past their prime.
Just another reminder to all of us that spend even one nickle on "entertainment" to be like Santa.
I already posted on this...but carrey is such a d-bag that i'm stopping by to dish the humanbuttwipe one more time
To add to that, I ve always given entertainers, be it actors, comedians, or musicians leeway on their personal beliefs. It s not like they re gonna be invited to deer camp or anything, but when they go out of their way to campaign their morally bankrupt, idiot lifestyles, THEN! Yes I like Dumb&Dumber, yes I liked Nirvana s music, but just like after Cobain started with the media campaign against fur for peta, I m ditching this schmidt, and boycotting any further releases
He is one of Holly-Wood Idiots .Like most high payed idiots are . Thier more queer an lizz thier then steers. Right, Nancy pepsi cola, an Dianne Finestine An Harry Reid
Jim Carrey is living proof that you can always trust dog sh�t to be dog sh�t.
Jim Carrey is one of those people that cannot separate fantasy From reality, a common trait among the dems and the majority of the people from the Hollywood area. What bugs me is that most of those folks believe what he says, they don't know any better. I cannot take people like Carrey seriously nor will I spend even one nickel on his product, which is mostly crap.
and we're supposed to care what an actor thinks?
"an actor thinks?"

Who?

Since when?
Originally Posted by Shortmag
"Carrey is a clown. ..." GK

No, he really is a very poor copy cat of a "real" movie clown, Jerry Lewis.

Aside from that, he's not much smarter than a bucket of rocks.

L.W.
Originally Posted by buffybr
Originally Posted by kletzenklueffer

Jim Carrey doesn't make me laugh. I think his films are pathetic and a waste of time.

I agree. I've never found him to be funny at all, he just acts stupid. He's a poor excuse for a comedian.
I don't know...sounds about right to me.

I don't think anything was left out.
The first clip of Jim Carrey that I saw, I called him "Ewer Mouth."

Modern version, well earned, is "Sewer Mouth."
Did he mention his Bipolar Disorder (manic depressive) which may make him ineligible to purchase a firearm if background checks included mental health.

http://www.famousbipolarpeople.com/jim-carey.html

Besides that, he is a Canadian, that should explain it all.
© 24hourcampfire