Home
I will never ever forget the pleasure it brought me as I watched Obama standing there, fuming and puffing, as he stood there and chastised the American people because he did not get his way with gun law changes.

I will always cherish the sound of his voice as he gruffly renounced the actions of Congress for not making "King Tut's demands law!!"

What DID piss me off was him telling the American public that he would be campaigning for the Democrats in the next election and that gun laws would be made a primary plank in the platform. Nothing like using the Whitehouse to try and get your way!!!
+1
I can't recall ever having a reason to actually laugh at him before yesterday. Usually it's anger or sadness when I have to listen to him.
Originally Posted by 219Zipper
I will never ever forget the pleasure it brought me as I watched Obama standing there, fuming and puffing, as he stood there and chastised the American people because he did not get his way with gun law changes.

I will always cherish the sound of his voice as he gruffly renounced the actions of Congress for not making "King Tut's demands law!!"

What DID piss me off was him telling the American public that he would be campaigning for the Democrats in the next election and that gun laws would be made a primary plank in the platform. Nothing like using the Whitehouse to try and get your way!!!
Look on the bright side - instead of the usual attempts to hide their anti-gun BS, his announcement so far ahead of time will only help DEFEAT those communist bastids...

I am glad they are out in the open. Now we can attack all the way through the '14 elections. And maybe the libs on board here can finally see the writing on the wall. I can clearly remember hearing the words "he will not come after our guns" from some of our own posters. Yeah, not until he/they see an opening.
speaking of zero ballwashers....where has old huntress01 and his girlfriend nwa been.... laugh noticeably silent.....
I will echo the post of another from yesterday, be SURE to thank your senator that voted correctly, and be sure to let your senator that voted the wrong way that they need to study that Constitution again.
One of my favorite memories will always be the America I was raised and grew up in.

However, I was overjoyed watching dumbphuck lie and cry.
Kicking anti-gunner ass..it's a beautiful thing, isn't it.
Originally Posted by eh76
speaking of zero ballwashers....where has old huntress01 and his girlfriend nwa been.... laugh noticeably silent.....

You forgot you're uncle Lauren. grin
Originally Posted by manydogs
+1
I can't recall ever having a reason to actually laugh at him before yesterday. Usually it's anger or sadness when I have to listen to him.

I can't imagine an instance where I have to listen to him...and I don't and won't.
AMEN MICKEY I can't stand to even see a picture of the slobber dick and cant be forced to watch and his bicth bull dyke old lady makes me wanna puke
It was a good sight to see.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by eh76

You forgot you're uncle Lauren. grin

That would be "your" Uncle Lauren............. wink
© 24hourcampfire