Home
From FBI photo the guy with the black hat has been killed and they guy wearing the white hat is at large.
Looks that way, also reports of one dead police officer. There was a shootout in Watertown.
Another police officer is in surgery.
No Name yet?
Originally Posted by Armednfree
No Name yet?

Nope, but Ahmed or Mohammed would be a good guess.
A two man cell maybe? A cell composed of only two men would be hard to identify and track.
Originally Posted by tnscouter
From FBI photo the guy with the black hat has been killed and they guy wearing the white hat is at large.
we deduced a guy is dead from a photo? Where taken and when?
I believe it's being reported he was killed by police in a shootout.

Shoot out
Information is not from photo. I was describing the guy as the guy with black hat in the FBI photo they circulated earlier today everyone was talking about. That suspect was pronounced dead earlier at the hospital. They believed he detonated an explosive strapped to his chest.
Originally Posted by Woodsmaster
Originally Posted by Armednfree
No Name yet?

Nope, but Ahmed or Mohammed would be a good guess.

Sunil Tripathi and mike mulugeta are the suspects.

http://globalgrind.com/news/411-sun...-suspect-boston-marathon-bombings-photos

http://www.idesigntimes.com/article...spect-bombings-boston-watertown-dead.htm
After the initial bombing, or or doing the initial bombing, please?
Let em pull a last stand in a neighborhood in these parts and the odds of getting shot by the residents would go up exponentially...not so much in Boston.
CHECHENS... bad news; RABID muslims...
While I am usually happy to hear that police have killed the perp - esp in liberal no death penalty states. In this case I hope they catch the other guy alive to extract information from him. My guess is that he won't be taken alive.
Let's all hope the police capture the other guy alive; I'm sure he'll get the death penalty (deservedly), but we need to learn as much about any others who are involed, or who might be planning future acts as possible.
Originally Posted by silver78
While I am usually happy to hear that police have killed the perp - esp in liberal no death penalty states. In this case I hope they catch the other guy alive to extract information from them. My guess is that he won't be taken alive.

I am assuming that such a terrorist act would be a Federal offense and he could be sentenced to death. I don't think Massachusetts would object and claim jurisdiction; he'd still be tried in MA in Federal court.
They just said these 2 pos were trying to bomb again when they were stopped. One of them is dead other on the loose. They said the guy that died had gun shot wounds and some sort of bomb wounds.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
That is right, full of muslims

Boy, hate to be pissing them off too

Originally Posted by djs
Let's all hope the police capture the other guy alive; I'm sure he'll get the death penalty (deservedly), but we need to learn as much about any others who are involed, or who might be planning future acts as possible.

Not with your president and attorney general. IF they capture him alive (he is a CHECHEN so good luck with that), he'll clam up and the ACLU and Holder will afford him every right...
Chechens are savage. Beslan and Moscow theater are their hall marks. So fuggin nasty that OBL's original bodyguards were mostly Chechens. I do not think we will have any difficulty convincing the Russians to smoke a few of them out. I just LOVE the Russian interrogations. "He suffered from an undiagnosed heart condition and died during questioning!" Spetsnaz will have fun helping us out with this.
Originally Posted by djs

Not with your president and attorney general. IF they capture him alive (he is a CHECHEN so good luck with that), he'll clam up and the ACLU and Holder will afford him every right...

.... as proscribed under the US Constitution. But, I'm sure this guy (assuming he is captured alive) will undergo intensive questioning.
you mean prescribed. The minute he's captured, he should be on a plane to Guantanamo, waterboarded, sleep deprived and stressed until we get all the info we need. Then a quick Summary Courts Martial followed by execution.
you mean prescribed. The minute he's captured, he should be on a plane to Guantanamo, waterboarded, sleep deprived and stressed until we get all the info we need. Then a quick Summary Courts Martial followed by execution.

Stop, your making me giddy.

Then the let down of knowing the order will never come down...
I would let the Russians interrogate him. They'd get the info and he'd likely not hold up well under the "stress".
What was the outcome on the Moscow Theatre again?

Didn't Vlad just say "ph*ck it", and kill everyone - terrorists, hostages, and all?
Soon as I herd they were Chechen I thought of this

Moscow theater hostage crisis 2002
Knock-out gas was used for the first time. Spetsnaz went in and executed the knocked out Chechens. SOME hostages died as a result of the gas, but it saved far more than it hurt.
We need to close our nation's doors to ANYONE from a Muslim nation. Period. If Muslims here don't like it; send them home too. Political correctness is ruining our once great nation and the cancer of secular progressive liberalism is eating us alive and most folks think it's nice to be "tolerant". Our educational system has become the means of indoctrination and has turned many into slobbering morons.
May our Lord help us.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!
Right about now,Napolitano and her coterie haveta be spitting blood because they are foreign moslems, NOT White,American Right Wingers. Shove it lefties!!! The scum has sunk to the bottom and have re-identified the threat regardless of what obamba wanted.
The nationality of the two is not dispositive of belonging to Al Qaeda,is it?
These guys were not criminals. They were out of uniform military combatants, and if the one still alive is captured he should be treated as such. No Miranda warnings, no right to remain silent, just quick military justice.
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Right about now,Napolitano and her coterie haveta be spitting blood because they are foreign moslems, NOT White,American Right Wingers. Shove it lefties!!! The scum has sunk to the bottom and have re-identified the threat regardless of what obamba wanted.

Don't worry, the spin cycle has already mentioned in passing that the older brother had extensive overseas military training and some "hunting" experience.

That was an NBC radio report I caught coming in.

You will still be denigrated, you old hunter...
I'm wondering about the Chechen/OBL connection. Could this have been some kind of payback operation?
Originally Posted by RISJR
The nationality of the two is not dispositive of belonging to Al Qaeda,is it?

No. OBL's body guards were comprised of Chechans.
This is interesting... Who would know more about them?

(MOSCOW) � Russian President Vladimir Putin has offered his country�s assistance in investigating bombings in Boston that killed 3 and injured more than 140 people.

Putin said in a condolences note published on the Kremlin�s website Tuesday that the international community should come together to fight terrorism.

Putin said Russia �would be ready to provide assistance� to U.S. authorities with the probe into the bombings at the Boston marathon.

Obama�s national security adviser Tom Donilon met with Putin on Monday and presented a letter from Obama in an effort to improve relations, which have nosedived in recent months.

Despite Obama�s efforts to �reset� relations with Russia during his first term, ties worsened over conflicting approaches to the Syrian crisis and U.S. concerns about the Kremlin�s crackdown on dissent.

Read more: http://world.time.com/2013/04/16/russia-offers-help-with-probe-into-boston-bombings/#ixzz2QuOcGphw
They have either Chechnya or Turkish residency.
I am sure that Spetsnaz would be tickled pink to exterminate s few (hundred) more of the Chechens. Now WE have an axe to grind too.
2 chechnyan brothers now. Cripes, the media can't make up their minds.

they are some of the worst jihadis.....and because they don't look like a typical Arab they can move in western countries without attracting any attention.

so much for the "disaffected white man, tea partier, Aryan nations" scenarios the MSM dumbchits immediately came out with.
Originally Posted by FlaRick
These guys were not criminals. They were out of uniform military combatants, and if the one still alive is captured he should be treated as such. No Miranda warnings, no right to remain silent, just quick military justice.

well, no....first he needs to be waterboarded to get the identity of the rest of the cell, their control, and their pending ops. then shoot him.

We need to make sure we give him a fair trial before we kill him. smile
Hasn't stopped odonnell from blaming the NRA on the "slowness" of this investigation. He had some rather ludicrous comments on the blaze.
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
so much for the "disaffected white man, tea partier, Aryan nations" scenarios the MSM dumbchits immediately came out with.

They were just "good boys" until the NRA got a hold of them.
Originally Posted by Mac84
He had some rather ludicrous comments on the blaze.

does he make any other kind? what a douchebag.

Jorge, there are three levels of courts-martial. Summary is for minor offenses, Special for more serious ones, and a General, which can apply the death penalty.

This guy needs a tribunal.
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by FlaRick

well, no....first he needs to be waterboarded to get the identity of the rest of the cell, their control, and their pending ops. then shoot him.

Stand by to get chastized by TRH er the Cindy Sheehan Pink Ladies Club...
looks like the have guy #2 in custody

They hired out as snipers to the taliban in Afghanistan. They have no heart and hate and greed motivates them. kwg
82nd Airborne deploying to Chechnya? Or will Bama revise the Bush "anywhere" dcotrine.

1B
Obama will lead from behind.
Originally Posted by 1B
82nd Airborne deploying to Chechnya? Or will Bama revise the Bush "anywhere" dcotrine.

1B

You don't want that..
Haven't read all the post here. Have viewed four different channels. References to jihadist, al-quada, foreign born,
excetra. One word I have not heard is muslim.

while all networks mention they ae foreign born, CNBC still tries to make it a domestic terrorist event.
Chechens hate Russians though,right? What grudge do Chechens have against US?

I'd have to believe there is some Al Qaeda or Taliban connection.

I agree in full except the execution...strap him to the payload of a B2 and deliver him to the his home country......deportation the right way.
Fox news scouring social media found a post from someone with the same name of the deceased, from Cambridge, saying, "The more you know about Hell, the more you want to stay away from sin and ask Allah for forgiveness."

Workplace violence, I'm sure.

Followed by: Putin chess move. Just a spitball idea.
Older brother was a boxer, little brother a wrestler, both nasty muslims.
Looks like LE might be going in.
looks that way
gunshots
I understand that the 26 year old brother is dead; the 19 year old is on the lam. This might be a positive development, as I assume that the 19 year old might have lesser experience in evasion and may not be thinking very clearly. This might make it easier to capture him.
What r u guys watching?
Fox cable. Channel 360 for Direct TV

Good morning Bob. I heard (radio) that one grudge is that the US didn't move fast enough in Bosnia when Muslims were being slaughtered 15 years ago. If correct, these guys harbored a grudge for a long time.

Bob, Chechen extremist are directly linked to Al Qaeda. We've faced our fair share of them in Afghanistan and Iraq. The grudge that they have is the same one all Islamist have. We're the debil...
Damn TWC....
Yeah,since kindergarten.
http://tunein.com/radio/Boston-Police-Fire-and-EMS-Scanner-s146109/

listen to it live here
I understand that (essentially) the entire Boston area is locked down. No mass transit (bus and rail) and taxi service have been shut down. Shops are advised to not open.
they think they have him narrowed down to a few houses.
Makes one wonder how many Bostonians wish they had AR's this morning...
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Makes one wonder how many Bostonians wish they had AR's this morning...

yep
Headline story from Boston newspaper: "Russia's Caucasus: breeding ground for terror"

see: http://www.boston.com/news/world/eu...terror/4qbLW9pxgvuOwfG9Vg7jFL/story.html
Watch live here

There are now three suspects. Police announced they are looking for another family members. Looks like that family was a terror cell.
I just can't see a lot of them asking why they might need 30 rounds per mag, today.

I don't see a lot of them stepping outside and shooting a shotgun into the air twice....

imagine that!
Originally Posted by Plinker
Watch live here

There are now three suspects. Police announced they are looking for another family members. Looks like that family was a terror cell.

Thanks Plink!
Poor Barry, didn't get his gun clinging, white, Tea Party patsy.
right, but it should grease the wheels for his immigration reform no?

whistle
Time for some comprehensive Muslim registration & background checks using a central government data base.
They came here 11 years ago...

Inspired by 9-11 ?
Can't take the muslin out of the a-hole in 11 years I guess.
Just heard on radio that the 2nd brother is confined to a house in Watertown MA. Police have surrounded the house.
2nd brother is posting online he will kill everyone for killing his brother
scanner also says they believe he has suicide vest...

Originally Posted by Plinker
Time for some comprehensive Muslim registration & background checks using a central government data base.

UNIVERSAL
really hope they don't take him alive....

Obama is itching for a public trial of terrorist here exposing our intelligence and investigative techniques....
scanner also says they believe he has suicide vest...

great, shoot him in the vest.
Send in Obama to reason with him.
I'm with you, dont care to see him taken alive. They can connect enough dots just by knowing who they are.

Originally Posted by Foxbat

winner
Is there more than one extra suspect though? I thought they were saying there was at least a third person.

I hear that Joe Biden is on the way with his shotgun...

two shots into the air, and this whole thing will be over...

I hear that Joe Biden is on the way with his shotgun...

two shots into the air, and this whole thing will be over...

Jeesus that was funny!
Not to be confused with me knowing a damn thing, but this seems to make the case that Muslims have zero place in society. A lot of the argument was that we were oppressive to the Middle East so we were asking for it. Which I think is total BS. But how the heck are we oppressing their country?

Correct me if I am wrong, but we aren't in their hair at all. Which goes to show more of their insanity. I guess I have lowered myself to their level, but I shed no tear of hearing of ANY Muslim demise.
good point, I highly doubt he will be taken alive since he's posting how he will kill everyone for killing his brother.

if Bush were still in office I'd say we would benefit from taking him alive
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
if Bush were still in office I'd say we would benefit from taking him alive

Maybe, they've been here 11 years. The kid was 8 years old when they got here. I don't know what he'd know about any terrorist network. This seems to be a family/religious thing with parents inspired by 9-11....
He is posting on twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dzhokhar_A
No red flags..

oh, except for the fact that they were MUSLIMS!
Originally Posted by northern_dave
No red flags..

oh, except for the fact that they were MUSLIMS!

I bet ya a beer that Obama and his administration never say that. They will say that they were terrorist, but they won't use the phrase "Muslim terrorist" or "Muslim extremist"...
Oh, and since they've been here for 11 years....

"Bush's fault"

"Bush's fault"

They were just good boys until the evil influence of capitalist Pigs and the NRA.
Originally Posted by Longbob
Not to be confused with me knowing a damn thing, but this seems to make the case that Muslims have zero place in society. A lot of the argument was that we were oppressive to the Middle East so we were asking for it. Which I think is total BS. But how the heck are we oppressing their country?

Correct me if I am wrong, but we aren't in their hair at all. Which goes to show more of their insanity. I guess I have lowered myself to their level, but I shed no tear of hearing of ANY Muslim demise.

There were those of us who thought that Clinton helped the wrong side in Kosovo. Liberals-and lots of conservatives- bristle at the idea of the U.S. siding with "christians" against muslims.

They apparently can't get their heads around the idea that "christian" is how muslims identify westerners.

Atheists and agnostics better pick a side in this religious war, regardless of your personal thoughts on religion.
Perfectly stated.

Awesome idea!
Soooo, are they going to string that mother-[bleep] up outside Fenway Park by his balls and let everybody hit him twice like a pi�ata?
No, soon the students and faculty at Brown will hold a vigil morning his loss...
Originally Posted by curdog4570
They apparently can't get their heads around the idea that "christian" is how muslims identify westerners.

Atheists and agnostics better pick a side in this religious war, regardless of your personal thoughts on religion.

I don't think radical muslims really care what denomination of non-musilm anyone is. Thier job as they see it is to kill em all in the end...
You're right, but that's not the point he was making.

He was saying that in the mind of the jihadist, you are either one of them, or you are a Christian.

Even if you are a buddist, when they talk amongst themselves, they refer to you as a christian or a non-believer.
I forgot about Kosovo. I am not a Christian, but I have no hesitation in saying I side with them when it comes to this. That is not because they are Christian, it is because they are Americans (and not Muslim).
I forgot about Kosovo. I am not a Christian, but I have no hesitation in saying I side with them when it comes to this. That is not because they are Christian, it is because they are Americans (and not Muslim).

If you are non-muslim then you really have no choice in the matter.
The father of the boys was quoted as saying the boys were true angels.

Does chechnya have a different kind of angel than what we are familiar with or??

Is there more than one extra suspect though? I thought they were saying there was at least a third person.
I truly don't have a clue as to the why of this all. A military, or political target would at least make sense; but this was just folks out living their lives - and WHAMO!.

Guess that's why it's called terrorism.

Am I understanding this correctly?

These two dumbasses robbed a 7-11, shot a cop sitting in his car, then car jacked someone?

Nothing like yelling, "Here we are!"

Makes things much easier when you are dealing with complete dumbasses.
It would be far better to be driving D-8's thru the mosques in this country now, than to see tanks rumbling down the streets of our cities, later on.

I said on Sept 12,2001, that we will not turn the corner in this war until we declare ISLAM a terrorist organization, and act accordingly.

I've seen nothing to encourage me to change my assessment.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

If you are non-muslim then you really have no choice in the matter.

I am ok with that.
arrogant.

hint- muslim.

I hope they take him alive...

Realy

We need Intel

Snake

Reports say the cops found some sort of trigger mechanism on the POS brother's rotten corspe.

Hope the surviving Muzzie schit-bird soon becomes the recipient of copious amounts of lead.

The little bastid probably won't give up anyone. Better off killing him on sight so no other decent people are hurt.
Lot of personnel carrying AR's..figured most would have double barrel shotguns.
It would be far better to be driving D-8's thru the mosques in this country now, than to see tanks rumbling down the streets of our cities, later on.

I said on Sept 12,2001, that we will not turn the corner in this war until we declare ISLAM a terrorist organization, and act accordingly.

That will never happen in the land of appeasement.
Originally Posted by temmi

Realy

We need Intel

Snake

I wouldn't suspect him to have much.
Wonder how many dumbazz Boston/Watertown anti-gunners are holed up in their house right now wishing they had a gun??

I think it is finally time for Cowboys and Muslims.
Originally Posted by Hoyt
Lot of personnel carrying AR's..figured most would have double barrel shotguns.

When was the last time you saw a cop with a D/B shotgun? 1932?
Originally Posted by temmi

Realy

We need Intel

Snake

There's a lot more intel out there in LE's hands than we're getting, of course. Word I got just a few minutes ago is that remaining suspect is probably wearing a bomb vest, and anyone who identifies him should approach him with extreme caution.

Which in my manual of training means "shoot the [bleep] in the brainstem from a safe distance, then go disarm him".

It's gonna be reaaaaallllly hard for our muslim sham-president and the MSM to explain away this one...
it's a biden reference joke.
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Which in my manual of training means "shoot the [bleep] in the brainstem from a safe distance, then go disarm him".

My manual of training means "shoot the [bleep] in the brainstem from a safe distance, then go with a controlled detonation".

Clean up with a squeegee and a garden hose.
it's a biden reference joke.

I got it, and noted the hypocricy in bidens suggestion.
If only Boston had been declared a bomb free zone all this could have been avoided.....
They were likely continually chastised in the school system by the white monsters.

Let the white shame begin.
All will be fine in a few minutes. Obama,Biden,Holder and Napolitano just went inside the briefing/situational room.
All will be fine in a few minutes. Obama,Biden,Holder and Napolitano just went inside the briefing/situational room.

thin he'll spike the football on this one too?

Probly to share a snort of coke and snivel and whine that it wuzn't white,right wing reloading extremists mad
It will be better than Sandy Hook, he'll be able to surround himself with double amputees as he pushes for more sensitivity training (since it was the white kids in school that pushed these angels to do this), creating No Bomb Zones and banning gunpowder.

Viva America.

And an eye-patched Wehrmacht officer with a leather briefcase was seen walking in behind them...
MSNBC is saying they are more than likely Home Grown terrorist instead of a International Cell. Obama and his crew are trying now to figure out how to spin this in their favor, since they are Russian Muslim and not the dreaded Tea Party
Originally Posted by bea175
MSNBC is saying they are more than likely Home Grown terrorist instead of a International Cell. Obama and his crew are trying now to figure out how to spin this in their favor

No Doubt
When it's over they well be shown as members of the Knight's of Columbus.
I know they would like to question the other one , but it would save a chit load of money if they just kill him on contact

I am with you on this one.
MSNBC is in denial mode at the moment , since their prayers didn't pan out for it to be the Tea Party .
I know they would like to question the other one , but it would save a chit load of money if they just kill him on contact

That's where I'm at with it.

Bang! Done.
Does chechnya have a different kind of angel than what we are familiar with or??
The story goes, an "angel" of allah (satan) gave mohammed the koran in a cave. You can take it from there.
One is already humping one of his 72 Virgins , it is time for the second one to make it a threesome

It would also make it easier to reach a more plausible scenario to put the potus in the best light possible and keep the whole affair within our borders. Those pesky international situations can be so distracting and annoying, specialy when they already have so many other things to tend to at home. Like dismanteling our constitution....
Looks like they had to have some kind of training from a Muslim Cell over seas or here in the USA. They need to take this guy alive to find others cells.

I sure feel sorry for Boston people with their gun laws. So many steps just to be able to protect them selves!
I don't feel sorry for them , they voted in their problems of not being able to protect themselves .
It sounds like the have him, according to the Mass. State Police radio feed. EOD in route to check on the device strapped to him.
link to the feed?
Let hope he detonate his vest and goes out in a blaze of glory. So he won't be living of the Tax Payers for the next 60 years.
link to the feed?

Feed just went dead, it's 5-0 Radio app on my phone. Looking for an online link.
Originally Posted by Scott F

I am with you on this one.

Can you remember the reactions of the "elitists" on this forum when every time a muzzie thread was started, I proposed my "D-8 solution"?
CNN just shut off
http://tunein.com/radio/Massachusetts-State-Police-Troop-D-s145597/

This is the link to the feed, but it's down now.

http://tunein.com/radio/Watertown-Police-and-Fire-s146192/

Watertown feed.
CNN back on....
Feed down, that means here comes the "gas."

Can you remember the reactions of the "elitists" on this forum when every time a muzzie thread was started, I proposed my "D-8 solution"?

Yep.
Fox just said they are two white males wtf
Listening to American NPR on the way to work this morning and they were interviewing a woman with some connection to NPR that had the youngest brother over to her place as part of a high school prom party. �He was a beautiful young boy with curly hair who was laughing and joking the whole time� �He attended one of the most ethically diversified high schools in America� WTF does that have to do with him being a terrorist? A very bizarre interview that made little sense.
What did you expect?It's NPR.
Cause those liberal [bleep] tards just can't get it through there head that these turds don't care they hate America...
Trying understand Massachusettes has gun control along with the surrounding states how they get the guns I wonder... Yep gun control works alright...
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

And an eye-patched Wehrmacht officer with a leather briefcase was seen walking in behind them...

Please let it be so.
I don't feel sorry for them , they voted in their problems of not being able to protect themselves .

Yep come to think of that, you sure are right.

Sure glad I am not in the East. No way one 19 your old could put this this city in total lock down like the 19yr old did in Boston.

Three cop go down the street many people grab their cameras and guns and follow them. I think that is just the norm here.
Thinking when they catch junior he should be typed and crossmatched with the injured victims and used for organ donation.

Can we transplant limbs yet?

Than euthanize the remainder.
Originally Posted by n007
�He attended one of the most ethically diversified high schools in America�

Read your quote carefully--the lady was exactly correct!
ethically diversified

Yes, just what we are striving for. Diverse opionions on right and wrong. Sounds like a great school. While I view myself as somewhat tolerant, bombing unknown civilians does not show up in my proper behavior column.

I hope it was actually intended to be "ethnically".
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Hope the surviving Muzzie schit-bird soon becomes the recipient of copious amounts of lead.

Better he is killed than given over to the Tyrant in Chief.
Hearing here that "We have 4 robots on him right now"

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam
Starting to think they might have meant cop has 4 robots ready to to be used when need.

"Bush's fault"

Home grown terrorism.
Originally Posted by 79S
Trying understand Massachusettes has gun control along with the surrounding states how they get the guns I wonder... Yep gun control works alright...
I don't think you understand NH. We have some of the most lenient firearms laws in te US. Absolutely nothing like Massachusetts, you couldn't pay me enough to live in that [bleep].
I still don't understand how one 19yr old can shut down so many people. Its like people have created their own jails and they are behind bars.

I know people are more fearful now a days. But I never realized how much.

Why do people in the East have so much fear?

Is it because the educational system in the East?

Are most people in the East metro-sexual (you know guys having there nails done, tanning, caring purses around but they are not gay)?

Every thing from funerals to medicals operations are canceled.

I guess I will never understand how so many people can have so much fear!

I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up the dead one got mad cause he won the state boxing golden gloves championship and feels like he got screwed because he was disqualified for competing in the nationals for not having US citizenship.

Said he had no American friends, etc. turns to Islam for revenge and drags dopey brother along.

© 24hourcampfire