Home
Posted By: 219Zipper I find it rather amusing - 05/19/13
that our Great Leader O get's his daily updates off of CNN vs his staff members!

Like anyone dead OR alive is going to believe he didn't get the IRS info from his staff, aides or cabinet? Gimme a friggen break!
No one believes that, but PROVING it is another story. As long as the liars stick with their lies, they'll get away with it, too.There's no way to prove any differently, as far as I know.

But everyone knows, even the liars can't do it with a straight face, nor can their enablers/co-conspirators in the press. They know, and we know, and they're scared it'll happen to them when/if the administration changes hands again, now that all lines have been crossed.
Posted By: 219Zipper Re: I find it rather amusing - 05/20/13
It's a pathetic system we have set up in DC, when the man in charge lies and does it to 1 billion plus people, on TV, and gets away with it. Reminds me of Bill Clinton, all over again!
Posted By: W7ACT Re: I find it rather amusing - 05/20/13
Originally Posted by 219Zipper
It's a pathetic system we have set up in DC, when the man in charge lies and does it to 1 billion plus people, on TV, and gets away with it. Reminds me of Bill Clinton, all over again!

No this POS makes Bill Clinton look like a fine upstanding Citizen!!!!!

sick mad sick
Good point. And we all know what a gem he was!

I can't help but wonder, how long can this crap in DC go on? How stupid do they think the other 50% of America is?
Posted By: Dons99 Re: I find it rather amusing - 05/20/13
Good point. And we all know what a gem he was!

I can't help but wonder, how long can this crap in DC go on? How stupid do they think the other 50% of America is?

They dont give a [bleep] about the other 50% as long as the media is in his pocket.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: I find it rather amusing - 05/20/13
that our Great Leader O get's his daily updates off of CNN vs his staff members!

Like anyone dead OR alive is going to believe he didn't get the IRS info from his staff, aides or cabinet? Gimme a friggen break!

Oh theres lots that believe it, like the ones that voted for him, the ones that think he's so great, the ones collecting a handout they don't care if it's true or not just as long as they still get a check.

Don't ever be fooled......there's lots of stupid people around!
Posted By: kwg020 Re: I find it rather amusing - 05/20/13
It does not matter where Mr. O gets his information, he is NOT the real decision maker. He can get his updates from the Tom and Jerry show, he is NOT the decision maker. He is the pretty face reading the teleprompter. That is it, just the reader and not the brains. kwg
There must be a lot of them, they voted this idiot in twice and Clinton in twice!
Posted By: JSTUART Re: I find it rather amusing - 05/20/13

Not really...clinton managed to lie and keep a straight face with his greasy dick hanging out of his fly.
Plus, I don't think obama is capable of fathering a stain on a blue dress.
© 24hourcampfire