Home
Posted By: Bricktop Why is Larry Root still here? - 05/22/13
How many identities has he burned through thus far?

Olman1942
Boss_Lady
rootmanslim
mtdorarider
victory2012
pipercolt
interthem
redwolves

And now he's back as capecod31: http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/users/47951/capecod31
He doesn't bother me at all. What did he do to get you all so mad?

Curious confused
Posted By: eh76 Re: Why is Larry Root still here? - 05/22/13
He is here because he has no ethics, morals or character.
He only has TWO buddies......... grin

I ain't one.
Originally Posted by eh76
More directly, why hasn't his ass been summarily [bleep] as has been standard practice?
Originally Posted by luv2safari
He doesn't bother me at all. What did he do to get you all so mad?

Curious confused

Trust Bricktop.
He's here because he accomplishes something by it. And he succeeds all the time.

Evidence: We're talking about him.
They sure don't miss the POS in Livonia NY. Good Ol Larry RootBall.........
Not his buddy, but I still don't know why he's so reviled...just curious of some specifics.
Originally Posted by curdog4570
He only has TWO buddies......... grin

I ain't one.

pisses him off when we do that wink lets him know we have him pegged you dog.
Posted By: 1B Re: Why is Larry Root still here? - 05/22/13
If Larry did not exist, Bricktop would have to invent him as a magnet for ridicule.

1B
Not his buddy, but I still don't know why he's so reviled...just curious of some specifics.

Well, personally, I would not ever want to get involved in any type of transaction in the classifieds here with him or anyone else like him.
Originally Posted by 1B
If Larry did not exist, Bricktop would have to invent him as a magnet for ridicule.

1B

pure bullchit
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by stxhunter
[Linked Image]

I don't know what this has to do with the thread but........

Kudos! grin
[Linked Image]

Thank you,
I love hula-hoops.
I used to want to come back as one of them steel rings around whiskey barrels.

Now I want to return as a hula hoop.
Or maybe a barrel racer's saddle......
i could stare at that all night.
So could I and I just noticed the hula hoop
what hula hoop?

Your wish is granted.

[Linked Image]
i could stare at that all night.

Ya'

Dat's easy on dese ole eyes, Sven.

GTC
Originally Posted by ingwe
[Linked Image]

I don't know what this has to do with the thread but........

He's an ass that just keeps going round n round?
just more troll vs troll drama.
Originally Posted by Longbob

Your wish is granted.

[Linked Image]

A rare perfect 10.0! Bloody well done, sir!

LMAO

grin grin grin
Originally Posted by Bricktop
More directly, why hasn't his ass been summarily [bleep] as has been standard practice?

Now aint my bitch Bricktop the pot calling the kettle black.
dont see Bricktop as a troll.....is he a prick? yep to alot of people....is he foul mouthed? yep but so am i at times.....but other than differing opinions on some firearms ive not actually seen him give any advice or info that was truly wrong.....infact he is damn knowledgeable on a number of subjects....does he have a personality thats likely to rup alot the wrong way? hell yeah.....but he isnt a troll.....
Originally Posted by Turdtop

Goodbye!
only thing about bricktop, is the personality sure seems like a rude yankee igno mofo to me. No offense to the none rude yankees.

Beyond that I've seen lots of good info from him.

But then sometimes you are not welcome to your opinion.

Beyond that Larry Root has done not one single good thing for this sight.

And I can wish Brick would clean up his language at least a bit, but thats how some roll.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Turdtop
Goodbye!
Turdtop is the troll account of a user named Timbo. He's had a real hard-on for me ever since he got his ass waxed in a discussion in the rimfire forum. Since he can't quite get over that, he's resorted to creation of a troll identity in a vain attempt to harass me.
Turdtop is the troll account of a user named Timbo. He's had a real hard-on for me ever since he got his ass waxed in a discussion in the rimfire forum. Since he can't quite get over that, he's resorted to creation of a troll identity in a vain attempt to harass me.

I had worked that out from his posts.

You may be a rude foul mouthed git at times...but you are our rude foul mouthed git.

Besides, you entertain me.
We've -- FOsteology, EHG, eh76, nsaqam, etc. -- detailed a lot of his depravity previously along with his layaway schemes, constant dicking around in the classifieds (offers to buy something and then subsequently strings along the seller), his claims of owning various firearms when in fact the photographs are of things owned by other people that Larry has stolen -- the photographs, not the actual items -- his actually being told by Rick Bin to hit the road, and a whole host of other things that could come close to filling a book at this point, but this right here is a good example of the character of person Larry Root is:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...Re_IT_S_LARRY_BITCH_ASS_ROOT#Post7754449
[bleep] (Root) sure sent me some BIZARRE PMs, under any number of his compendium of "handles".

The chit would make yer skin crawl from the sheer WEIRDness.

GTC

Originally Posted by crossfireoops
[bleep] (Root) sure sent me some BIZARRE PMs, under any number of his compendium of "handles".

GTC

i couldnt make heads or tails of most the ones he sent me....pure gibberish....
How many identities has he burned through thus far?

Olman1942
Boss_Lady
rootmanslim
mtdorarider
victory2012
pipercolt
interthem
redwolves

And now he's back as capecod31: http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/users/47951/capecod31
What's your purpose in this thread? Seriously? You can alert Rick via PM, email or the designated board. It's obviously an IT problem if Rick wants him gone, and there is no reason to assume Rick doesn't.

My educated guess is that Larry got banned under a couple of different aliases. When he kept coming back with new accounts, Rick probably tried IP banning him. Either Larry is savvy enough to change IP addys and negate the ban or he actually does move around enough that Rick can't keep up with his IP addy. That or his IP is truly concerned with Larry's privacy and somehow masks the IP or gives him a new one every time he logs in. IOW, Rick's and most other sites' security can be defeated in this respect, with a modicum of knowledge or just luck.

I am glad to see you didn't get got in the latest weather BT.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

My educated guess is that Larry got banned under a couple of different aliases. When he kept coming back with new accounts, Rick probably tried IP banning him. Either Larry is savvy enough to change IP addys and negate the ban or he actually does move around enough that Rick can't keep up with his IP addy. That or his IP is truly concerned with Larry's privacy and somehow masks the IP or gives him a new one every time he logs in. IOW, Rick's and most other sites' security can be defeated in this respect, with a modicum of knowledge or just luck.

I am glad to see you didn't get got in the latest weather BT.

If your Google Fu is up to it, there are several sites that offer you a rotating IP address while you're on-line. They were designed to help you maintain your anonymity while surfing the net, and to help protect transactions conducted on the Internet.

They work.

I've was banned from ARIAG the very first day it was operational, yet, I have an account with them and can post on the board whenever the mood strikes me, or, I can just peruse the site and not post.

They really work...

...LMAO!

Suck eggs Blake!
[Linked Image]
We've -- FOsteology, EHG, eh76, nsaqam, etc. -- detailed a lot of his depravity previously along with his layaway schemes, constant dicking around in the classifieds (offers to buy something and then subsequently strings along the seller), his claims of owning various firearms when in fact the photographs are of things owned by other people that Larry has stolen -- the photographs, not the actual items -- his actually being told by Rick Bin to hit the road, and a whole host of other things that could come close to filling a book at this point, but this right here is a good example of the character of person Larry Root is:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...Re_IT_S_LARRY_BITCH_ASS_ROOT#Post7754449

WOW... shocked

That should answer my question!
Larry will eventually get hit with the ban stick again. He always does...

btw, capecod31 isn't his only screen name that's active. The others are back-ups, and used specifically to conduct purchases on the Classifieds Forum.
I'm guessing Rick lets him on here because he provides a lot of posts everytime he posts something thus giving this site more hits and he's able to charge more for advertising. This is also why he allows Pricktop to keep posting, he may drive some people away but he generates a lot of hits.

GTC

Didnt he send you a photo of himself wearing womens lingerie?
Posted By: n007 Re: Why is Larry Root still here? - 05/22/13

He is here because he gets a reaction.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

GTC

Didnt he send you a photo of himself wearing womens lingerie?

No ( thank you, God !)

There is a pic of him screwing an inflatable pig out there in circulation.

Grotesque individual, that.

GTC
Why is Larry Root here??

He came top pick up his order. Paid 90% in cash and traded the rest with Elkhunter and Ed for some Rem 700's. I'm a Mauser man so all I'd let him take was from Ed's Seconds and Factory Blemishes (if you can call them that). Root took this model (no longer inventoried)

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by reelman
I'm guessing Rick lets him on here because he provides a lot of posts everytime he posts something thus giving this site more hits and he's able to charge more for advertising. This is also why he allows Pricktop to keep posting, he may drive some people away but he generates a lot of hits.
As I related before, banning somebody is not simple if that person has some skills in changing or masking IP addresses. Rick probably has to wait until the person is recognized and then watch him awhile in order to determine with decent probability, that it is actually the person he wants to ban. Otherwise you got people going nuts over some noob that just happens to resemble the way Root posts. Rick bans him and he's just wronged some innocent dude. Rick doesn't operate that way.

It's also my guess that this thread will do no good, because Rick is a smart guy. He is not going to come on here and divulge what is essentially ethically confidential information, nor is he probably out to tell everybody how he handles things.
Cannot believe grown men would whine and cry and beg for someone to be banned. Get over it.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Cannot believe grown men would whine and cry and beg for someone to be banned. Get over it.
I don't know if you're talking to me but I'm not asking for him to be banned. I'm just relating the mechanics of it. There are a couple on here that need to be banned worse than Root, but I've never asked Rick to do it.
Originally Posted by n007

He is here because he gets a reaction.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^
Ya saved me bricktop,Thanks.Larry root(capecod31) tried to buy my Ruger 44 mag.and told me I did not need to send it threw FFL.He said he lives in key west Florida.coobie
I don't know if you're talking to me but I'm not asking for him to be banned. I'm just relating the mechanics of it. There are a couple on here that need to be banned worse than Root, but I've never asked Rick to do it.
I don't recall asking for anyone to be banned, though I am curious as to why someone who's been [bleep] with extreme prejudice is now being allowed to come back. And, yeah, Rick knows it's him without anyone prodding him. Larry has an IP address that can be checked without much difficulty.
Goodbye, Larry. Until your ass is ROOTED out again! smirk

He will be posting within an hour under a new name. Will take at least a week to sniff him out again. Thankless job you guys have sniffing out that turd, keep up the good work.

Congratulations are in order...

good job...

Let it go bud. Life is way too short to even acknowledge it.

How is that whiskey?
I don't recall asking for anyone to be banned, though I am curious as to why someone who's been [bleep] with extreme prejudice is now being allowed to come back. And, yeah, Rick knows it's him without anyone prodding him. Larry has an IP address that can be checked without much difficulty.
I'm not in favor of him not being banned either. I have no opinion on the subject. Your own post count would be way down if he was gone though. You'd have a whole lot less entertainment here. lol
I'm not in favor of him not being banned either. I have no opinion on the subject. Your own post count would be way down if he was gone though. You'd have a whole lot less entertainment here. lol
There are a lot of things that could be overlooked in Larry's behavior; the lying, the fetishes, the weirdo messages, the silly-ass layaway schemes, the empty threats, the offers of wagers presided over by various police agencies, etc. His own behavior marks him with a scarlet letter. It's the harassing people and their families that merits a "shoot on sight" policy.
Didn't take the old goat long to weasel his back in. Posting now under "alpinesheep".
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Didn't take the old goat long to weasel his back in. Posting now under "alpinesheep".
Oh Jesus.....
WGAF
It doesn't take me long to ID somebody and I'm far stricter about whom I deal with than any of the stuff you mentioned. I tend to not even think about somebody like that other than to just skip their posts or anything they're involved with because I don't have time for the drama. I guess after the jarring of my memory as to what all he's been involved in that it would be good if he were gone simply for the noobs here that he potentially could lead astray and screw over. I figure that anybody who's been here any time at all need to read his sign and leave him be.

In years past he would probably be chilling in some mental hospital relating all his wisdom to a $250k per annum Psychologist, but alas those days are the days of yore or some such.
We'll just have continue to ferret out and embarrass. I'm with you guys 100% on this
Sadly, Root isn't the only poster freely passing out bad info.
© 24hourcampfire