Home
Posted By: gitem_12 WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
we took a pistol of a schit bird tonite that says hi point Never seen or heard of them. It says its chambered in 45 but i would be scared to shoot it. Looks like it was made by fisher price. Anybody ever seen these things actually fire?
Posted By: heavywalker Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
I had a guy try to sell me one once for $50, I told him I wouldn't pay $25 for it, he said how about $20... I told him to keep it. POS
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
I believe that. This thing has a laser sight on it. It seriously looks like it was made by a toy company.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
I've got a 9mm Hipoint that's never bobbled. Rated for +p's and they have a lifetime warranty. Made in USA to boot.

Cheap, ugly as schit, heavy, but they go bang. Every time. I've never read anybody talking schit about them that ever actually had one fail.

Yeah, they are terrible... What kind of an ass hole do you have to be to try and sell someone a High Point?
Posted By: eh76 Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
throw away gun
The HiPoint carbine have has enviable ergos. Wobbly and wiggle, but damned comfortable.
Posted By: fredIII Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Function is like an AK lose and sloppy but shoot every time and cheap as hell think they also make a carbine
Ill keep my Glock. Thanks
Posted By: justin10mm Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
I've never held or even seen one that I can recall, what I hear is they are actually pretty decent for what they are. Big, cheap and ugly but supposedly they do work.

Posted By: Armednfree Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
they are a blow back design with a fixed barrel. That is why it has such a massive slide. They can be surprisingly accurate. The triggers are crap though. To disassemble, you wouldn't believe.
[video:youtube] www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik3Ndgu6DwA[/video]
Posted By: SandBilly Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Originally Posted by heavywalker
I had a guy try to sell me one once for $50, I told him I wouldn't pay $25 for it, he said how about $20... I told him to keep it. POS

WTF ever..
So they actually. Shoot without blowing up?
Posted By: LONEOAK Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Bought one of these in .380 on a wild whim about 20 years ago. Was stolen and recovered (somewhat the worse for wear) by LE in chitcago and returned to me after two - three years missing. Still reliably fired any ammo put into it. There is a reason they have a lifetime warranty. They are ugly and feel cheaply made, but if this is all you can afford, it will get the job done dependably.
Posted By: Stush Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
It wouldn't be my first choice, but they seem to work. I don't own one. I know two people that do. They swear by them. A case of form truly following function I guess.
Originally Posted by rem_7

WTF ever..

Blow me
Originally Posted by rem_7

WTF ever..

Blow me

Well? dumbass..
Ive never seen one before and quite frankly thought it was some foreign gun or something that was made by. A toy company. I wouldnt have believed they were meant to actually fire
Posted By: watch4bear Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
All guns are Gods little creatures; no matter how ugly. Send it to me, here at the house of ugly unwanted firearms, and I'll send you a crisp hundred dollar bill. smile
This one wont be going anywhere but the evidence locker, thie serial number had gotten the dremel tool treatment. And the possesor is not allowed to have firearms. He is having a very bad day. And his parole officer had not even found out yet
Posted By: edk Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Have one in 45 that never jams. Shoots into about 2 inches at 25 yards. Not the most accurate but you don't want to stand in front of it. Like they said it has a lifetime warranty and the one i heard of being sent back was fixed and returned quickly. ED K
Posted By: watch4bear Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Did you call ATF; that hi-point might belong to eric holder grin
Posted By: Certifiable Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Don't own one but a buddy does and I've shot it. It's not a high dollar gun and it doesn't pretend to be. They work damn well for the folks that can't afford a $800
Auto. Won't catch me hatin on one. But, My bottle says beam and my ring says macanudo. Sometimes it's about what works.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Did you call ATF; that hi-point might belong to eric holder grin

They have already been informed, NSA monitoring this thread and passed on the info. grin

These must be the cheap handguns that Barry wants to ban... only the cheap ones.
Posted By: fredIII Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
The guys name was Dave lonus I was their . So [bleep] u
He don't rate an explanation, just trying to stir the pot.
Originally Posted by fredIII
The guys name was Dave lonus I was their . So [bleep] u

Then you are a dumbass too...good luck to you two, you'll need it...
Posted By: azcoues Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
had a .380- $50- major trigger problem -pulled trigger several times nothing happened next time expecting nothing agin damn thing go off- scared the hell out of me -- and jammed a lot -

factory willing to repair or send new trigger parts and said to just bend the flaps of the mag so ammo would fittighter -

I traded it away
He don't rate an explanation, just trying to stir the pot.

stupid [bleep] post like that and i'm stirring? 10-4
Posted By: GeoW Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
I heard a lot of the same said about Glock back in the 80s..
Posted By: akpls Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I've got a 9mm Hipoint that's never bobbled. Rated for +p's and they have a lifetime warranty. Made in USA to boot.

Cheap, ugly as schit, heavy, but they go bang. Every time. I've never read anybody talking schit about them that ever actually had one fail.

My experience as well.....cheap, heavy and ugly, but always goes bang. I have a Glock 26 that won't reliably feed reloads. My HiPoint feeds everything that fits in the magazine.
Posted By: schoolmarm Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
I have one that I bought just on a whim after hearing how well they worked and how accurate. My 9mm is just that, works everytime and is very accurate.
Two of my buddies that have shot mine have bought their own.
Posted By: rost495 Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
No diss intended but it always amazes me how non gun people a lot of LEOs are.

HP has been around for quite some time. A buddy has a carbine, first one I'd actually seen and shot, a few years back finally and while it looks plastic, that carbine is actually fairly amazing for what it is.

As others noted, no beauty, but affordable and basically reliable and safe.
Posted By: ColsPaul Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Originally Posted by rost495

HP has been around for quite some time. A buddy has a carbine, first one I'd actually seen and shot, a few years back finally and while it looks plastic, that carbine is actually fairly amazing for what it is.

yeah, My step dad had one back in the 80's. 9mm if I remember correctly.
I always felt it was a POS but he shot it ok. I was into my Hi Power for 9, then.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Originally Posted by justin10mm
I've never held or even seen one that I can recall, what I hear is they are actually pretty decent for what they are. Big, cheap and ugly but supposedly they do work.

Guys like this nerd in the video, who has no concept of how to properly handle a handgun, is what gives "gun people" a bad name.
Posted By: JOG Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13

There ya go. A Hi Point is a Glock without the locked breech and price mark up.
Posted By: KFWA Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
had a chance to buy a 9mm Hi Point carbine this weekend.

I've always thought they were [bleep] - after reading this thread I wish I had rolled the dice on it now.
Originally Posted by KFWA
had a chance to buy a 9mm Hi Point carbine this weekend.

I've always thought they were [bleep] - after reading this thread I wish I had rolled the dice on it now.

If you get another chance to get a carbine, get it. The one I sold worked everytime I pulled the trigger and was Armadillo accurate. I sold mine to get a .45 carbine, then the deal fell through. Wish I had my 9mm back...
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Originally Posted by edk
Shoots into about 2 inches at 25 yards. Not the most accurate ...

Are you kidding? Two inches at 25 yards is outstanding.

Posted By: deflave Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
High Point has been around a long time and I'd never talk schit about them as they have a damn good reputation. I also wouldn't buy one because I'm rich and I prefer my guns be beautiful.

As JOG pointed out, Glocks aren't too far off. And when Glock originally started out he wanted his pistols in the same price point. His marketing gurus didn't allow that, they jacked the prices because they knew Americans would view them as cheap chunk if they made them as affordable as possible.

Travis
Posted By: bottomhunter Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Replace HI POINT with BEER....
Get the same lying wannabe snobs coming out of the woodwork. smirk
Posted By: slumlord Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13

right, right....

it's aight, we had a thread just recently "what is a MILF? "

[bleep] amazing I tell ya

Posted By: Raeford Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Buying my son one next month for his birthday.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
A local sporting goods chain used to sell the Hi Point 9mm carbine for about $150. I've heard nothing but good about their reliability. Wish I had grabbed one at that price when I had the chance.
Posted By: slumlord Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
soldiers hard up for cash around here are selling them often, hell you could score one on trade for a box of diapers and case of Similac
Posted By: Raeford Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
been checking with the local dealers that carry them here-9's and .380's @ 179.00
40's-45's $199.00
Posted By: acooper1983 Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
They are ugly, heavy and have 10lb triggers on them, but damn'd if they dont shoot EVERY time and do it fairly accuratly. and if you run outta ammo, you can always bludgeon someone with it.
Posted By: huntinaz Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
I have a Hi Point story...

We hired a new techinician at work last year, blew out his back lifting a whale of a person as an EMT so he became a pharmacy technician. It came out that he liked to shoot and got invited on a shooting trip with a couple guys from work. He texted me the day before saying he bought a new pistol. When my friend John picked him up from his place the next morning, he was pretty down and was up all night. Turns out his fiance left him the night before, took his car and drove to Havasu where they came from. Anyway bad deal for him, we take him shooting and he had bought a Hi Point 45 handgun and a 40 Hi Point carbine. I believe I fired the carbine, don't really recall. I do remember how hilarious the pistol looked, we joked (not in front of him) that it looked like a big black squirt gun.

Anyway I was off that day so after the trip I went home. My buddy John took him to work, since he didn't have a car. After he left the car, John thought to himself "hey, did he leave his pistol with me?" About 2 minutes later the guy calls John saying "hey man, I forgot to take my pistol off, come get me." Turns out he open carried his emormous Hi Point squirt gun into the hospital and the pharmacist that was working kind of freaked out. He came out immediately and put the pistol in John's car, meanwhile the douche pharmacist called security and police about it. They came and talked to him, gave him a "don't forget next time" kind of thing which I felt was appropriate.

Anyway, next day before work he had a medical massage scheduled (a service provided to employees of the hospital) before his shift which included his 90 day evaluation. During the massage they knocked his shoulder out of place and couldn't get it back in, so they put him in a sling and scheduled surgery for him the next day.

So he shows up in a sling to work, and they fire him at the 90 day eval, apparently some other problems but I imagine the Hi Point incident was the main culprit. None of management are gun guys.

I never saw him after that, supposedly they did get his shoulder back in one way or another. So a few weeks go by and rumors started going around that he's still in town and shacking up with the gay guy at work!

So to recap, in the span of a few days, this poor clod;
1. Bought a Hi Point
2. Was left by his fiancee, and she took his car
3. Got his shoulder knocked out of place and needed surgery
4. Got fired from his new job
5. Went gay

Poor bastard.
IIRC, $160 out the door at my toy store last year when I got mine.
Posted By: Hotload Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Complete and total POS.
Posted By: WyoCowboy Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Originally Posted by slumlord
soldiers hard up for cash around here are selling them often, hell you could score one on trade for a box of diapers and case of Similac

that's a hell of a mark up, my little guy goes through $79.00 worth of Enfamil every 2 weeks
Posted By: AH64guy Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Guy at a NRA class a few weeks ago had one in 9mm, I ended up monitoring him on the firing line. Left handed shooter, right handed safety controls on the pistol. The gun shot most of the time into three inches as best I could tell at 25 yards.

He would get a stove-pipe about every 30-40 rounds fired, but I think it was shooter induced.
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Originally Posted by huntinaz

So to recap, in the span of a few days, this poor clod;
1. Bought a Hi Point
2. Was left by his fiancee, and she took his car
3. Got his shoulder knocked out of place and needed surgery
4. Got fired from his new job
5. Went gay

Poor bastard.

grin
Ive never seen one in any pf the stores here. I dont lnow how that makes me a "non gun guy". They may be reliable. I wouldnt bet my life on one and they do look like big squirt guns.

When i buy a handgun i look at three things. Holster availability, ergonomics, and accessories
Posted By: logcutter Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
One of my sons has one and it is a tank of a .45 but it has never jammed or failed to feed any ammo or reloads thrown at it..He keeps it under his seat and it gets abused but it is reliable....And accurate.......

I did not expect it to be as good as it is.

Jayco
Posted By: rost495 Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
non gun means you don't know what all is out there. IE read NRA mags, gun rags and such. I've done it all my life since I could read.

There are many guns out there that are not in local stores. Doesn't mean you don't know about them. You get that info from reading. Going to gun shows and the like.

As I've said, its the LEO part that kinda amazes me some still to this day. Your life is on teh line daily, and one of the things that can save it is a firearm, yet a lot of LEO just are not gun people. Me, I'd live and breathe it because it was my lifeline. Of course I do anyway to an extent.

But then I don't care that much for fire/EMS stuff, but since I'm a volunteer I tend to read/look etc.. every extra bit you know could save your life or someone elses. So I try to tend to know what all is out there. Similar circumstances IMHO. Being we only go on calls on average just less than 1 per day, I probably should not take time to read/learn about things related, but I do.

Remember it wasn't directed to you directly, just a general comment.

RE looks and reliability... 50 years later IIRC, the AR 15 is one of the most prominent, reliable ugly guns.....
Ergonomics are one thing that many miss though... I'm glad you look at it that way too! Many buy a gun because its pretty, but never pay attention to if it has controls that will work with them.
For LEO as much as I consider the 1911 to be the only handgun made.... I'd strongly consider carrying what is issued or what the majority carry, just in case transfer was ever needed.
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Ive never seen one in any pf the stores here. I dont lnow how that makes me a "non gun guy". They may be reliable. I wouldnt bet my life on one and they do look like big squirt guns.

When i buy a handgun i look at three things. Holster availability, ergonomics, and accessories

It'll work in any j-frame holster. wink laffin. WTF is a Glock?
Posted By: BMT Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
The Hi-Point carbines are FUN!

Friend won a 9mm in a raffle at Ducks Unlimited. (4th place). He was a little disappointed to begin with, then we took it out and shot it . . . . . grin grin grin

Kinda like the mini-14s of the 80s--The Ultimate plinker!

BMT
Posted By: rattler Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
a friend has a 9mm carbine......for what it is its not bad at all, great plinking gun for lil money....
Posted By: fgold767 Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
They're cheap
They're UGLY
they go BANG every time....

i.e.

if you don't have lots of money and need something to go BANG every time

a Hi Point will work until you can bet something more "pretty" and expensive...

no it isn't a Glock, Colt, S&W or Ruger or anything else...

but...it does go bang...at least the ones I've had went bang every time...ugly as they were...and yep, they all got traded later...

yvmv
Posted By: justin10mm Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Guys like this nerd in the video, who has no concept of how to properly handle a handgun, is what gives "gun people" a bad name.

Maybe you should start a youtube account and make some videos so as to enlighten us on the proper handling of a handgun. That is unless of course you think you'd give us a "bad name".

Posted By: Mannlicher Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
No pride of ownership with having a Hi Point, but the dang things DO work. As was mentioned earlier, not everyone can afford a new Wilson Combat.
Posted By: T LEE Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
They are the Model T of the gun industry, designed to give people with little money a gun for SD they can afford & rely on. They do work and don't break.
Posted By: Shag Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Had a 380 for a couple years. first 100rds there were some hang ups. But the next 1500rds were flawless. It was actually pretty darn accurate. I sold it to a friend for $80 he still has it and loves it.

Would I buy another one? Not on purpose. But for what it was it was accurate and reliable.
Posted By: morecowbell Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Qualified several years ago along side a novice with a Hi-Point, maybe he had some of the "shooter induced malfunctions" or maybe his was the unlucky one that wouldn't go bang when he wanted it to.

All I know is the second time he swept me with that beast with the look in his eyes like he was about to cry, I decided to ask the range officer to give him a hand before I got shot. It was about 15 degrees out maybe they don't like cold weather?

I don't have room for one in my collection, and the planet of the apes carbine may function OK but it's got to be the ugliest rifle ever produced.

Call me a snob, I've got wide shoulders.

Mike
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Worked on a carbine for a deputy once and when the problem was fixed,it was a fun thing to shoot.

You will want to have more than 1 mag when playing with it thou.
Posted By: bea175 Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
What is a High Point , JUNK
Posted By: ConradCA Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Trigger, sights, and accuracy?
Posted By: rattler Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Originally Posted by ConradCA

ill throw the ergonomics from his list with yours Conrad but other than that im with you.....good trigger, good sights and set up to be easy to shoot well.....reliability is at the top of the list aswell....not so much worried bout holsters cause aint hard to find someone to make you a custom Kydex one to fit nearly anything.....
Holsters can be purchased from Hi Point.
Originally Posted by bea175

I guarantee a Hi Point will be more accurate than a Glock from a Ransom rest.
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
I bought a couple as truck guns for $129, at this point I've never even cleaned them laugh

They shoot better then you would think, but not what I would consider "good", maybe "ok"

With a little work on the mags they feed reliably

The slides are heavy enough to use as weapon if you run out of ammo.

They have the ergonomics of a 2x4

I would never carry one, but they fit nicely in a center console.

If you ever hang out in the hood, you will have a gun that fits right in.

It's a gun that shoots for under $150, which in itself is reason enough to buy one laugh .
Posted By: KFWA Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13

I noticed the photo in your signature is black and white

that's probably the answer to promotion and demotion as well.

How can i judge accuracy in the gunstore? Triggers can be fixed, but i figure that in with ergonomics. Generally sights get replaced on defensive guns i buy anyway.

Posted By: gophergunner Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
we took a pistol of a schit bird tonite that says hi point Never seen or heard of them. It says its chambered in 45 but i would be scared to shoot it. Looks like it was made by fisher price. Anybody ever seen these things actually fire?
Kind of hard to fathom that a LEO has never heard of a Hi-Point, as these are one of the most highly sought handguns by the bad guys because they're cheap and reliable.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13

The first thing I look at is weather or not I can trust my life to the gun.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Kind of hard to fathom that a LEO has never heard of a Hi-Point, as these are one of the most highly sought handguns by the bad guys because they're cheap and reliable.

We see alot of revolvers as far as stolen handguns. We are a rural area, and you cantbhjnt with semi autos in Pa, and until recently you couldnt even carry an auto as a concealed carry gun while you were hunting. As far as autos we see alot of small taurus and the likes. This is the first hi point ive seen. And probably the second gun ive taken off guys in the last year. And the other was a mossberg 500
Posted By: 12344mag Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/17/13
Cheap pistol. Ugly as hell but I've heard they are reliable as the day is long.
Posted By: RoadRunner65 Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/18/13
I bought 2 of them, both in 9mm. I haven't had a problem with either of them. I carry one, the wife, the other. 500 rounds thru both and not one hiccup!
Posted By: rost495 Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/18/13
Originally Posted by rattler

ill throw the ergonomics from his list with yours Conrad but other than that im with you.....good trigger, good sights and set up to be easy to shoot well.....reliability is at the top of the list aswell....not so much worried bout holsters cause aint hard to find someone to make you a custom Kydex one to fit nearly anything.....

Depends on how you apply the word ergonomics. If the gun doesn't fit and I can't reach the controls, then the gun isn't much use to me.... I can deal with sights, most handgun engagement ranges(have my bunker gear on already) is so close sights don't even have to be there. Trigger can be overcome, even fairly heavy ones. Reliability would be the most important, even more so than caliber choice.
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/18/13

The carbine reminds me of one of the Planet the Apes rifles the Apes were armed with.
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/18/13
Originally Posted by JOG

Fixed barrel?
Posted By: POPBEAR Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/18/13
OK. MY experience, these guns are heavy, bulky, ugly, but built like a tank. I have tried, just to satisfy my curiosity, 380, 9mm, and the 45. A friend of mine has sold hundreds of them in a pawn shop. No returns, no problems. Have heard of people putting hundreds, even thousands of rounds through them. Is it my preferred handgun? No, but it does it's job. Just speaking from what little I know, not what I suppose, without having any knowledge or clue.
Posted By: JOG Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/18/13
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by JOG

Fixed barrel?

Hey, no fair - you're a handgun guy. Get back to the Handgun Forum. wink
Posted By: BarryC Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/18/13
I took in one of their 9mms on a trade. Ugliest thing I'd ever seen, I couldn't wait to get rid of it.

I shot it and it shot really good, however. Accurate and I didn't have any malfunctions. I'd buy one over a Jennings or a Raven or a lot of other guns any day if I had to have something on a small budget. But I like to think I can pay for pretty too.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/18/13
Can we talk about R-ugh Gee's now?
Posted By: smithwr Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/18/13
My buddys wife called so excited to tell me about the good deal the got on a new pistol for her husbands Christmas present. It was a hi point 9mm that her coworker gave her a "good deal" on becaise it "was worth $600 but she sold it to me for only $400". I couldn't even laugh. That's just low down and dirty.
Posted By: BarryC Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/18/13
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Can we talk about R-ugh Gee's now?

No.

I'd take a Highpoint over one of them too. grin
Posted By: bea175 Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/18/13
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by JOG

Fixed barrel?

you carry you Hi Point and i will carry my Glock 19.

Thank You
Posted By: JOG Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/18/13
I won't carry either one.
Posted By: meatsanta226 Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/18/13
Originally Posted by JOG
I won't carry either one.
Do you by chance smoke a pipe?

Posted By: gmack Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/18/13
I shot a nine, very accurate with the white box stuff. Actually, I didn't know I could even shoot a pistol as well as I did that day, a co-worker's Hi-Point.

Posted By: NathanL Re: WTF is a HI POINT?? - 06/18/13
The carbines aren't bad for what they charge. I don't think I've ever picked up one of their handguns.

They're a cheap good to go out and shoot at the range or plink in the wooods and have fun.
© 24hourcampfire