Home
Well, sadly, for the second time in the last 13 years the "Rainbow Clan" has decided to "invade" (the local papers description!) SW Montana!
The "Rainbow Clan" has a mass gathering or camp out every year and 13 years ago 23,000 of these alternate lifestyle cretins showed up here and ruined a huge meadow and adjoining forest on public land!
This year they are predicting 27,000 "Rainbows" are now and will be here and won't start dispersing until at least July 5th!
Law Enforcement, medical facilites and forest service personnel are overwhelmed and many local businesses are being forced to CLOSE!
Keep in mind the huge (land wise!) county that these Rainbows have chosen to invade consists of only 9,200 residents so visualize three times that number of drug using "adult" Rainbows coming from every corner of the country to spend 16 to 20 days "communing"!
Already law enforcement has arrested three Level 1 sex offenders (for not registering immediately upon entering the county!) and have recovered 5 stolen vehicles from various states.
It seems the "love" types LOVE to take other peoples cars without permission and head out for a mass grass fest!
Many arrests and countless aid calls have already been made at invasion central - Skinner Meadows of the Bighole Valley!
The last time the "Rainbows" came here they imposed greatly (overwhelmingly?) on our meager medical facilities. Including birthing 5 (five) new Rainbows at our hospital and not paying a penny for those services!
Much thievery and other impositions are heaped upon the counties residents during these invasions - most thefts are of fuel, camping supplies and barbecues.
Much shopplifting occurs at area grocery stores as well.
The last time the "Rainbows" were here I took my oldest son to town for groceries. He loves vanilla ice cream and chose his favorite brand in the half gallon size.
We went right home and he got his bowl and spoon and opened up the container - there to our surprise was evidence a "Rainbow" had been there before him!
A large hand scoop mark and much missing ice cream offended us!
I immediately took the ice cream and my receipt back to our Safeway and showed the manager. I told him I did NOT want a refund but I told him I wanted better surveillance of food products for my families safety.
The man manager nearly broke down and cried - he threw his hands up in the air and wailed "when will these bastrds leave"!
He relayed many more serious incidents he had been dealing with for over two weeks by then.
The same store has had to remove several Rainbows for using the produce misters as hair shampooing this past week!!!
Local law enforcement including city, county and state police have called in ALL available officers and redeployed them to cover the "Rainbows" and there commune.
Meanwhile the taxpayers are suffering under safety issues that are slow to be handled due to lack of public safety officers handling "normal" duties.
Runaways, drug overdoses, assaults, fire dangers, traffic incidents galore all center around the "Rainbows" and their invasion.
Plus, to begin with instead of OUR Federal Forest Service even trying to dissuade or prevent the outrageous and unlawful activities of a hundred types the forest service caters to these cretins - not even making an attempt to hold them accountable for fees, permits, clean up costs of ANY kind!
Double standard to the max this!
Local ranchers, campers and Hunters are dealt with in a swift and EXPENSIVE manner if even ONE forest service rule is violated!!!
But special "policies" apply to the "Rainbows".
To top it all off there have been repeated afternoon rains for the last two weeks here - and NOTHING smells worse than a dreadlocked, unkept, unclean, wool wearing, WET Rainbow man/woman!
I mean they really stink to high heaven when wet!
I recently ran the gauntlet of wet, stinking, begging, Rainbows in front of a local gas station convenience store and literally nearly gagged at the horrible stench they manifested!
I will stay in my house for the most part during this invasion - sadly.
I wonder if the federal forest service would ALLOW an unpermitted gathering of 29,000 Tea Party followers on their entrusted lands?
Or 29,000 Mormons?
I know for a fact they would NOT standby while 29,000 Republicans held a picnic in a public meadow with no toilets!
Be aware if travelling or vacationing in SW Montana that impaired drivers, uninsured drivers and thieves are about and in large numbers!
Use appropriate precautions if you dare come here.
I am NOT saying that all Rainbows are thieves and druggards BUT a large percentage of them are!
I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Target rich environment.
Obama voters. But what the heck, you have Dem senators. They are Obama supporters to. Hasbeen
Maybe Travis can get lucky.............. laugh

Seriously though I have a friend that has had to work as LEO for that event. He said it is the the biggest bunch of pigs ever to gather...
I suppose it could be worse.

http://rainbowpush.org/pages/contact_us
Originally Posted by eh76

And Ingwe is MIA.
He said Canada, but...........that sumbitch...
One belt-fed machine gun could solve your problem pretty quick crazy whistle

Never heard of these "rainbows", but doesn't sound very good.

Why called rainbows? Queers?

-Ken

I know the PIO for the forest service here. She had to deal with them a couple of years ago when they invaded us. She told similar tales.
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Target rich environment.

I'd figure out ways to make it fun...and they'd second guess having it nearby again.
If I owned a gas station or a store I would lock the doors/shut off the gas pumps and only open the doors/turn on the pumps for the locals. I would refuse to do business with a crowd like that.
Squirtgun with soap in it...or ammonia.
Darn it, Skinner Meadows is a neat spot...had my picture taken at the sign, of course, with a huge honkin' Big Hole thunderstorm on the way. I wonder how much of a wreck it will be. Animals, they are.
They came to northeast tennessee last year also. they basically took over and trashed a beautiful little campground in the mountains up here in the cherokee national forest.
Just like the Occupy Wall Street....

Bet that place still stinks and is a health hazard.

Put out some signs saying it's been moved to Death Valley this year as a detour.... That place ought to be real comfy about now. wink
Good afternoon gentlemen. I have been observing for quite some time but this is my first post. More years ago than I would like to remember, this group of scum had their annual gathering in the forest SW of Cusick, WA. At the time, I was flying a rescue helicopter for the Air Force out of Fairchild AFB, WA, with a secondary mission of support for the AF's Survival School in the woods around Cusick. To reach the training area, we had to overfly the Rainbow's encampment, and every time we flew over, they would scream to the county sheriff that we were strafing them with machine guns and harassing them. They are really a great piece of work, unfortunately, the cat forgot to bury them after it finished.

Jim
The Wiki page on Rainbow Gathering makes them sound like a bunch of friendly folks who gather to share love and good karma. Cool.
They will destroy the area and costs us 100's of thousands in damage and unpaid services (police, fire, medical). I vote we release a bunch of problem bears and wolves in the area, after all they have to eat too.

Next year they should do it in SF park with all the other fruits and nuts.
varmint guy

You have a varmint gun?

Get to work
Is this the same bunch that had a get-together in Oregon and Jeff O and his family attended?
what you need is a hippie out fit, and about 10 pounds of CS powder to sprinkle in high traffic areas in the camp
Originally Posted by George_in_SD

Methinks a mini-gun would be faster and a lot more fun. wink
Just release some skunks into the crowd. They'll disperse.
Rainbows are certified ratchetasses. We finally convinced them to clear out of the Daniel Boone National Forest, but it took a few seasons.
What a goatphuck.

They were looking at a place near Helena, in the Elkhorn Mountains.

Our gain is your loss.
Originally Posted by rem_7
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Target rich environment.

I'd figure out ways to make it fun...and they'd second guess having it nearby again.

Just like the stupid [bleep] that were gonna unite up at eureka springs, Arkansas, the dumbphucking rope suckers didnt know they were gonna assemble within spitting distance of the Ark chapters of the AB's and KKK right there in Harrison.

Would have been an epic slaughter.

Gunner
don't feed the Local Bears until they get there
We can only hope the local elk herds benefit from this new 'forage'.

I would imagine most predators would see this gathering as a herd of prey, and be looking for the weak and isolated.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by George_in_SD

Methinks a mini-gun would be faster and a lot more fun. wink

Dem Dillon boys down in Scottsdale got ya covered on da mini's. wink

Gunner
Bunch o rattlesnakes is a pretty convincing critter..
Especially stoned...
Originally Posted by rem_7
Especially stoned...

Ya can still stone em with a good "Stoner" Bro, Eugene Stoner that is. grin

Gunner
No need for snakes then.. cool
A big pile of belts that resemble a bunch snakes will suffice.

Gunner
Tell all the Black Gangsta that Zimmerman is hiding out in the crowd
Could be worse. My home town will be host to about 60,000 burners at Burning Man this year.

Not enough eye bleach in the world to make that go away.
Napalm, works when the 'drop-zone' is wet.
Originally Posted by deltakid
Good afternoon gentlemen. I have been observing for quite some time but this is my first post. More years ago than I would like to remember, this group of scum had their annual gathering in the forest SW of Cusick, WA. At the time, I was flying a rescue helicopter for the Air Force out of Fairchild AFB, WA, with a secondary mission of support for the AF's Survival School in the woods around Cusick. To reach the training area, we had to overfly the Rainbow's encampment, and every time we flew over, they would scream to the county sheriff that we were strafing them with machine guns and harassing them. They are really a great piece of work, unfortunately, the cat forgot to bury them after it finished.

Jim

Welcome to the fire!
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by eh76

And Ingwe is MIA.
He said Canada, but...........that sumbitch...

shocked

Originally Posted by noKnees
what you need is a hippie out fit, and about 10 pounds of CS powder to sprinkle in high traffic areas in the camp

I like the way you think ...we need an evil grin smiley...
Welcome to my world.
I read this thread, and can only think of "I'm a hippie. I'm naked because I smoked all my clothes".

CaptEdIII: I am not exactly sure why they chose to call themselves "Rainbows"?
They do preach pacifism and "do your own thing" - so I assume they tolerate homosexuality?
I had to mail a package this afternoon and as I rounded a corner in town a scraggly (thin, small titted) Rainbow gal dressed in droopy clothes and wearing combat boots held up a sign and pointed at the few words on it with her free hand - her hand written black marker on brown cardboard sign said "Smile you are beautiful".
Well I burst out in a laugh that could have been interpreted as a smile - the main reason for my mirth was I have been called a LOT of things but NEVER beautiful!
Still it was a nice (if not naive?) gesture.
I do know that they (the Rainbows) are VERY pro-drug use.
The Rainbows have enclaves all about the United States and they were just getting started (10 years) in the Seattle area when I retired and left there.
Just a few minutes later I got an AMAZING "Beaver Shot" as I rounded the corner a little further on. As I was passing the local Greyhound type bus station.
A passle of Rainbows were sorting through the luggage (back packs!) at the rear of the "Salt Lake Express" Greyhound type bus. One young lady was sitting on her heels (haunches?) on the sidewalk going through her kit and her granny dress was elevated such that her underwear-less lady parts were "smiling" at me as I drove by!
I mean she was either pre-pubescant or she had a very close shave. I nearly twisted my neck half off enjoying the view and then nearly ran into the Car Quest delivery truck on achieving a double take of the "view"!
Then I remembered my manners and safety training and began using my turn signals as I made 4 quick right turns - but alas the young panty-less nymphette had assumed a more lady like posture by the time (15 seconds!) my Cadillac returned to the view point!
Drat.
It got hot here today right at 90 degrees which is well above the norm at this altitude.
It is just gonna happen, when you get 29,000 young adults together in one spot - someone is gonna forget their undies - I guess?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
You almost wrecked out looking at the cooch of what you think might've been a pre-pubescent girl?
maybe a couple of the ranchers can get together and "fertilize" their camp ground?
Bluedreaux: It was NOT like I was planning to observe some cooze!
It just happened!
And I had NO idea how old she was/is as it was happening.
I do know she had NO pubic hair where there normally is pubic hair on a female of that size - was that wrong?
Yes indeed, I came within just a couple yards of dinging my beloved, ultra low mileage vintage Cadillac because of a damsels propensity for exposing her nether region.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
DaveDaDeerSlayer: Indeed I have a passle of Varmint guns but my disdain for these unkept cretins is not enough reason to "go all postal" on them.
The Rainbows "spring" these giant enclaves on areas where the authorities don't apparently have time to get a handle on their invasions - and I mean INVASION!
If I could snap my fingers and have them uprooted to New York cities Central Park I would.
But actually mortifying the smelly miscreants has not crossed my mind.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Well VG you keep touting how great your area of SW Montana is and keep urging people to come there. Now you have an additional 29,000 folks and you are not happy!!LOL

drover
The Rainbows apparently invented the flash mob before flash existed.
Paul_M: One national campground chain hereabouts put up a large sign at their entrance "No Rainbows Allowed"!
Risky that policy, me thinks?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Drover: The temporary presence of 29,000 smelly hippies will do nothing to change my philosophy regarding Big Sky Country.
The presence of (or the lack of the presence of!) 29,000 people who want to experience Big Sky wonderfullness for a while means one thing to me - I chose the right place to live my life!
I am happy as a clam here.
Just a bit worried for the future of our country - and how so many strange looking and acting people can get off of work for 3 weeks and travel so far (I have seen plates from Maine and Florida!) just to smoke some dope in the mountains?
Maybe they can get by without jobs?
And if you had a lick of sense you would pack up and leave your digs and make Big Sky Country your home - Idaho just does not make the cut!! LOL!!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Actually the Rainbows had one of their gatherings in our area about 6 or 8 years ago. Someone suggested that they take a look at SW Montana because the folks there would greet them with open arms - it must have worked.

drover
They took colorado. Now they will take montana.
Guess you boys don't remember the 60s well enough...

all these hippies like to relive the 60s each year with this event...

I don't know about where you boys were in the 1960s, but the other part of the hippies revolution back then, consisted of WW 2 vets where I was from in Virginia....

and a favorite past time was to get barber sheers or sheep sheers and give these hippies a hair cut....

that usually pissed them off big time...and sure made the local military vets feel pretty darn good...

I've passed thru a few places after they have held their get together.. or when they were still going on... bunch of trash every where......

got gas in Idaho, and come back out after paying for it inside and getting a soda and this chick is sitting in my truck.. and asks me for a ride up the road and asks me do I want to get high..

she got real pissy tho when I threw her out of my truck, flat on her ass and tossed her pack over the roof and into the ditch in front of the rural gas station...

sadly, we have too many of them that reside around here...

just tonight in the Bi Mart parking lot at 8 PM, some hippie chick in her 50s asked me and my son to give her a ride 45 miles over to Jacksonville.. and she 'would make it worth our while'....

I told her to get lost...Geesh! the 60s were over 43 years ago...
Originally Posted by steelheadslayer
maybe a couple of the ranchers can get together and "fertilize" their camp ground?

Funny you should mention that! grin

Several years back there was some of the hippie variety camped out in the Natl.Forest not far from where my ranch was in NM. They stayed and stayed. Like three or four carloads of them... They would go down to a small store and beg from the people stopping for gas at a small store all day, then return in the evening. This went on for quite some time with no relief in sight. Looked like they had settled in real nice! They got to the gas station and store by using a rusty old Corolla, and left their old, beat up vans and campers there at the campsite...

Well, one day I had a pretty good load of rank coyotes in the back of my truck that were needing a final resting place. I had the brilliant idea to disburse the carcasses at the campsite of the hippies... cool

Just one or two under each of the campers left unattended was all it took to get rid of that bunch!

Like I said, the coyotes were already "rank", and I suppose they drove up after dark and paid no attention, but went to get some sleep.... Next day, all the campers, hippies and everything was cleared out! Wonder why? whistle
Rockinbbar: Not only was that an innovative action you took - it was effective.
I was doing an estate sale this morning and on the way home there were 6 Rainbows hitch-hiking in one pod!
I mean who could pickup 6 people at once let alone 6 people with everything they own on their backs and in their arms?
For the most part all the locals have bent over backwards to be civil in the face of aggressive panhandling and all the other inconveniences and intrusions into the normal lifestyle hereabouts.
I wonder how many "carcasses" it would take to convince 29,000 folks to pack up and head out?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Rockinbbar: Not only was that an innovative action you took - it was effective.
I was doing an estate sale this morning and on the way home there were 6 Rainbows hitch-hiking in one pod!
I mean who could pickup 6 people at once let alone 6 people with everything they own on their backs and in their arms?

Stock trailer might work

Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

For the most part all the locals have bent over backwards to be civil in the face of aggressive panhandling and all the other inconveniences and intrusions into the normal lifestyle hereabouts.

VarmintGuy

I found most panhandlers will leave you alone once they notice the pistol on your hip wink

The group literally overwhelms whatever environment they invade each year. Watch your stuff, be patient, and rest assured they will leave a great mess behind.
Pointbock: That was a funny video!
With some of those pictures that exactly duplicate the mess that is happening this week (and the last).
Your video also brought to mind what these cretins could do if they "stayed" here.
Their voting block could be 5 or 6 times what we have here now in this county!
I saw a kind of cute but slender young Rainbow woman holding a sign on a street corner here today that said "To ugly to prostitute - need money"!
One death has now been reported ("rumored") do to a baseball batting type assault.
I hope its not true.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire