Home
Now they're saying in effect (not the exact words) that "conservatives" are being prejudicial by planning and preparing for the inevitable race riots if George Zimmerman is found not guilty.

And that whites are predisposed to believe that blacks are violent.

GMAFB mad

These aholes are the ones that are fueling the race riots.
KEEP pumping out the lies and the sheeple will believe us, their company motto.

Gunner
They absolutely are the ones fueling the racial divide in this country. I saw today that the Broward County Sheriff's office released a video about not rioting in the event of an acquittal. That's absolutely absurd to me. They're pandering to a specific race for that video, but "including" everyone. I 100% GUARANTEE that if GZ is found guilty there will be ZERO neighborhood burning, random violence committed against the opposite race, and looting carried out by whites or Hispanics or "white-Hispanic" whatever that is.
Originally Posted by fish head
Now they're saying in effect (not the exact words) that "conservatives" are being prejudicial by planning and preparing for the inevitable race riots if George Zimmerman is found not guilty.

And that whites are predisposed to believe that blacks are violent.

GMAFB mad

These aholes are ones that are fueling the race riots.

Well lets see when was the last time that thousands of whites rioted for days in a large city distorying and stealing millions of dollars in property and attacking people of another race?
What is "The Cival War" for a thousand Alex.

Gunner
It's actually quite hard not to play the race card when your deck is stacked with 48 race cards and 4 jokers.
Please - do not riot - rioting is a discredit to your people. We will PAY you to not riot.
MSNBC and their ilk will not be happy until the particulate count goes excessive in a few American cities. It'll take the pressure off a crumbling second term, Ocare, Egypt, NSA spying,
internal spying, a stalled economy with a paltry jobs outlook.
They're not terribly original thinkers, but they are at least consistent.
RE: OP, Of course they do, and always will as libs are race baiting POS's
Getting a bit tired of the "race card" BS, myself...

That is all I have heard since Obama started his run for office.

I happen to know who the real racists are. There initials are Sharpton, Jackson, Obama and their minions.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Getting a bit tired of the "race card" BS, myself...

That is all I have heard since Obama started his run for office.

I happen to know who the real racists are. There initials are Sharpton, Jackson, Obama and their minions.

That's exactly it. I'm tired of this crap and the news outlets that support it. It's been downhill ever since Hussein took office.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
MSNBC and their ilk will not be happy until the particulate count goes excessive in a few American cities. It'll take the pressure off a crumbling second term, Ocare, Egypt, NSA spying,

Worth repeating
Originally Posted by achildofthesky
RE: OP, Of course they do, and always will as libs are race baiting POS's

This!
MSNBC has their ratings crashing.... Time to just ignore them ( unless you have grounds to sue the low lifes) pretty soon they will not be able to give advertising slots away.....
I hope there is rioting and everyone is forced to stand there ground against it
It truly amazes me that MSNBC has any viewers at all. It's like watching the Jerry Springer Network.
sad- but jerry had' a lot of viewers...and they vote ...there the ones in the long line ..just wake'in up.... headed to the mailbox- for there well earned gov-check
Originally Posted by Cartod
It truly amazes me that MSNBC has any viewers at all. It's like watching the Jerry Springer Network.

If the Nazis had a TV propaganda network ....
The media's fueling is probably just measure designed by the govt. to ensure that half our ammo is spent when they decide to drop the big one on us.
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Worth repeating

And worth repeating again.
Originally Posted by CCCC
Please - do not riot - rioting is a discredit to your people. We will PAY you to not riot.

+1----- if had a chance to make a buck they would parade for Zimmerman!!
© 24hourcampfire