Home
10 hours or less, perhaps well less...NOT GUILTY.

Hung jury a minimum guarantee.
Bob...I hope you are right....
Not Guilty, followed by mass rioting
Originally Posted by ingwe

Me too!!!

Let the looting begin. mad
I'll stick with hung jury, although they aren't..............
Originally Posted by iambrb

Fuggers riot when their basketball team wins or loses or some black thug gets sent on a dirt nap by the poh-leese. They're just looking for an excuse to loot and pillage.
If it goes over four hours I'm going to begin to be concerned.
It sucks but probably manslaughter. 6 women who will try to be politically correct and sympathize with family.
Originally Posted by RS308MX

Me too!!!

Yep. Hopefully it'll bring some of this race BS to a head... everybody has been ignoring the elephant in the room for too long....
Prediction guys.
Prediction, Pooh. You don't get out of it that easily. smile
Well based on the States Closing Argument, Not Guilty. This should have never been brought to trial, and it should have ended with that water buffalo's testimony.
One of my customers was recently vacationing on Hilton Head Island. While there he met two lawyers that are from the Sanford, Florida area. Of course he asked them about the case and they were fairly confident that Zimmerman will walk. I am not as confident. The recent examples of government corruption makes me believe that thre will be a conviction of some kind. Filth and corrupion seem to rule the day.
Acquittal
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

Prediction is manslaughter in an effort to appease.....
You're right about that over 4 hours time limit, save for hold-outs who aren't changing their minds, regardless.
Originally Posted by RS308MX

Me too!!!

Yep. Hopefully it'll bring some of this race BS to a head... everybody has been ignoring the elephant monkey in the room for too long....

Fixed it...
Not guilty

Not guilty
Originally Posted by arctic338
It sucks but probably manslaughter. 6 women who will try to be politically correct and sympathize with family.

^^^This^^^

Sad!!!!
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

Prediction is manslaughter in an effort to appease.....

Unfortunately I have to agree

this but I sure hope we're wrong mad
Hung jury followed quickly by a plea deal.
I hear that a lot so I guess it's possible, but it's incomprehensible to me. Just couldn't do it.
Not Guilty

Mistrial if not favorable
They will at least be there for lunch on the state,then not guilty.

If for some reason guilty is the verdict appeal on many counts.
I've been surprised by juries before, but only when they let guilty-as-hell criminals go. I don't see this going any differently. Those girls will sit in there just long enough for them to realize they all feel the same way and acquit.
IF the jury pays any attention to reasonable doubt... it has to be acquittal... or hung jury.

One thing I would very much like to see tomorrow is the defense hammering away at the concept of a politically inspired miscarriage of justice and how none of them would even be there were it not for the political pressure brought to bear.
Not guilty or hung jury.

At any rate, it's all over but the looting.

[Linked Image]
Not Guilty.
This is 2013 and most people have become even more ignorant. They elect liberals into office, favor gays in the military/boy scouts, let Casey Anthony free, and so on. Chances are these FLORIDA jurors are ignorant also.

They'll find him guilty of something.
Verdict rendered on day 2 of deliberations-manslaughter for the sake of appeasement.
Guilty Murder Two. The fix is in and the jurors won't have sense enough to see thru it.

+1, but I hope were wrong
Guilty as charged.

They will not acquit him.

Hung jury is most likely, with a guilty on Manslaughter possible.

In either case, deliberation will take days, not hours.
Six to ten hours deliberation time. Verdict: Acquittal. Followed by several days of riot time!
So far, Florida has been hard to get guilty verdicts for murder, i.e., Casey Anthony and one other since then that I don't remember the name!
Manslaughter.

A group of women too easily led by emotions.

We all thought there was no way women would buy into "a war on women", yet they gobbled it up like a jar of Patzuke.
At least one women in that group that isn't that way.

Hung jury..
Coin toss.

Manslaughter conviction. I simply don't trust women.
You folk discount women too easily. Yes, they are emotional bleeders, they don't follow logic as we understand it. But they often arrive at the same place as 99% of men given the same situation, just with more tears and hand wringing than maybe 50% of males.

Z walks, despite Isaac's prediction.

We already had this thread. I said acquittal.

+2

Gunner
Not guilty, followed by me having a glass of wine.
I simply have no idea how to predict what 6 women will come up with.

If I had to guess I would say there is a 50/50 chance that it will either be not guilty on all charges or a manslaughter conviction to appease the libs and blacks. Flip a coin.

As for how long it takes? Seriously? My wife has a difficult time picking out what shoes to wear and that can take hours by itself. I cannot imagine how long it will take for 6 women to decide a mans fate. I do agree with the notion of the quicker the better for Zimmerman though
Originally Posted by MadMooner
You folk discount women too easily. Yes, they are emotional bleeders, they don't follow logic as we understand it. But they often arrive at the same place as 99% of men given the same situation, just with more tears and hand wringing than maybe 50% of males.

I agree with this. Having served on a number of juries, I was surprised by that same thing, just like he described.

This
Not guilty followed by rioting and the media blaming Bush.
Not guilty.
Originally Posted by huntsonora
I simply have no idea how to predict what 6 women will come up with.

If I had to guess I would say there is a 50/50 chance that it will either be not guilty on all charges or a manslaughter conviction to appease the libs and blacks. Flip a coin.

As for how long it takes? Seriously? My wife has a difficult time picking out what shoes to wear and that can take hours by itself. I cannot imagine how long it will take for 6 women to decide a mans fate. I do agree with the notion of the quicker the better for Zimmerman though

Hope he walks, but I share your reservations.

Legally I think he's clear. Politically, I think he has some exposure.

We'll see. That judge has shown how she feels. That's a hard looking wench... blush

A Dem for sure... shocked

DF
Originally Posted by Cartod
Not guilty, followed by me having a glass of wine.

A cold beer and ceegar for me. wink

Gunner
Manslaughter
Originally Posted by isaac
10 hours or less, perhaps well less...NOT GUILTY.

Hung jury a minimum guarantee.

Way to bet. Factor in one more free meal but who wants to be sequestered over the weekend.
Appeal if found guilty
Federal charges if innocent
I've only been on 2 juries, but my experience is that jurors take their responsibility very seriously. I expect the jurors in this case wil be acutely aware of how their judgement will be perceived politically, but they will make a determination based on the facts and the law. Acquittal.

The only caveat is if O'Mara screws the pooch on the summation, but I just don't see that happening. He'll nail it.
2nd Murder - Not Guilty 95 : 5

Man Slaughter - Not Guilty 80 : 20

3rd Felony Murder / Child Abuse - Not Guilt 65 : 35

Justice wins hands down if a conviction goes to appeals.

Not Guilty, Mr Zimmerman walks:

Riots, property damage into 7 figgures, 6 dead, dozens wounded, hundreds assaulted. A permanent harm to the image of antagonists and racebaiters. That harm viewed as true justices first victory.

Zimmerman takes the fall, gun owners take a huge defeat.
An inalienable right takes a thousand year step backwards.

Zimmerman goes down and there will be no stopping the harm to dignity these progressively-statist set out to cause.
I thought the judge ruled against the child abuse lesser?
That very well could be, late start morning, long rest of the day.

Last I heard was right up to the lunch brake live.

Manslaughter. Even though it looks like self defense to me.

kwg
Originally Posted by ironbender
I thought the judge ruled against the child abuse lesser?

She did.
Hung jury for the 2nd degree charge.
Good chance the jury won't consider other charges.
Jury receives their charge and starts to deliberate about 2:30. Verdict by noon Saturday: Not guilty with a tart note requesting that the state refrain from wasting their time with cases this stupid in the future. (Well, this last is probably wishful thinking.)

No chance of conviction on manslaughter. Manslaughter is typically a result of negligence. Zimmerman was not negligent. He manned up and did what needed doing.

Defense attorneys may turn the sob tables on the prosecution, by asking why Zimmerman should be taken away from his family because of the aggressive actions of Martin.

Schitt, I didn't think of that...poor Zim.
Originally Posted by ironbender

The only caveat is if O'Mara screws the pooch on the summation, but I just don't see that happening. He'll nail it.

I just hope he comes up with a better knock knock joke for the closing arguments

Originally Posted by denton
Jury receives their charge and starts to deliberate about 2:30. Verdict by noon Saturday: Not guilty with a tart note requesting that the state refrain from wasting their time with cases this stupid in the future. (Well, this last is probably wishful thinking.)

No chance of conviction on manslaughter. Manslaughter is typically a result of negligence. Zimmerman was not negligent. He manned up and did what needed doing.

Defense attorneys may turn the sob tables on the prosecution, by asking why Zimmerman should be taken away from his family because of the aggressive actions of Martin.

Sorry for the hijack ...

Today I heard discussions that in Florida they have two separate distinctions in manslaughter cases. One pertains to negligence and the other pertains to improper actions or wrongful actions such as excessive use of force. (I think I got it right)

---------------

Hung jury.
Somebody's not gonna like it.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Somebody's not gonna like it.
Absolutely!
I would be voting for Zim to walk were I on the jury. I am fairly certain he will not be convicted of 2nd degree murder. I suspect that the all female jury will be vigorously debating the manslaughter charge and come to the eventual conclusion that he DID act in self defense and find him "not guilty". But, I thought Casey Anthony's conviction was a foregone conclusion, too, so what do I know.

Yup, somebody's not gonna like whatever the verdict is.
Guilty. The fix is in.

They will not let him walk out a free man.

And the administration is sending 'whitey' a direct message. No matter what the circumstance you cannot defend yourself if a black is involved.

No one on that jury has any balls...

guilty of manslaughter, relatively short prison sentence. Will not be enough to appease the savages and they will riot.
The politics behind this case, jury make up, the judge and the fact that law in this country just don't mean schit any longer tells me he is [bleep]. Truly hope I am wrong and he is acquitted, maybe then, I my have some faith again in the justice system. Doubt it though.
Originally Posted by slg888
This is 2013 and most people have become even more ignorant. They elect liberals into office, favor gays in the military/boy scouts, let Casey Anthony free, and so on. Chances are these FLORIDA jurors are ignorant also.

They'll find him guilty of something.
That's pretty much how I look at it, too. I have no faith in any legal system to do anything legal.
Not guilty.

I still don't see how all 6 will be able to agree on anything but not guilty. I think the really only alternative is a hung jury. I have no doubt that 1 or more of those women walked into the jury room with the belief that it was self-defense.
SHOULD BE: NOT GUILTY

WILL BE: GUILTY OF MANSLAUGHTER

Sentence will be "light" 10yrs or less.

Riots will still happen,as they have already made plans and there is no backing away now.

Either way it will be riots, guilty verdict or not guilty verdict.

Clyde
Several have said hung jury. I don't think so. For one thing, that's not all that common. For another, this judge is never going to permit a hung jury. She'll hold them until they're unanimous.

Juries are notoriously difficult to predict. All the talk for so long, right up through the trial, about there being so little evidence even to charge him makes me think there will be a conviction of some kind.

Steve.
Not Guilty.

And please lets quit calling it "rioting"...It's not rioting.

It is blacks demonstrating mob mentality for an excuse to use violence against whites & get free sneakers and stereos.
Both were obama lovers; send em both to hell.
Originally Posted by BLG
SHOULD BE: NOT GUILTY

WILL BE: GUILTY OF MANSLAUGHTER

Sentence will be "light" 10yrs or less.

Riots will still happen,as they have already made plans and there is no backing away now.

Either way it will be riots, guilty verdict or not guilty verdict.

Clyde

I agree. SHOULDN'T but WILL
Not Guilty.
There will be a verdict decided by the 6 chosen to do so. The rest is bullschit. Amazing how much effort people will put into things they can't control.
Manslaughter...and at sentencing the judge will impose the maximum possible and tell him he should have been convicted of murder.
Originally Posted by sse
Manslaughter...and at sentencing the judge will impose the maximum possible and tell him he should have been convicted of murder.

Pretty likely; if not, hung jury, but not sure the azzhole judge will ever allow that to stand, she'll keep 'em 'til hell freezes over to get a conviction.

MM
Football starts in 3 weeks!
If they don't come back with a verdict tomorrow, he's convicted. It doesn't take long to reach self-defense if that's what they're thinking.

I hope NOT GUILTY, but it will be manslaughter and the judge will impose the maximum sentence allowed by law.

I have no idea how it will ultimately play out in the appellate courts. Probably not well since political pressure will continue to be applied throughout the process.
Not guilty and looting led by Al notsoSharpton.
Originally Posted by nathanial
The politics behind this case, jury make up, the judge and the fact that law in this country just don't mean schit any longer tells me he is [bleep]. Truly hope I am wrong and he is acquitted, maybe then, I my have some faith again in the justice system. Doubt it though.

Damn, not often I am so [bleep] happy to have been wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
© 24hourcampfire