Home
Posted By: ringworm It's a war and your in it. - 07/14/13
Have no doubts, it's definitely a war.
Between FISA, prism, the patriot act, immigration, the control, surreptitious warrants, secret courts ... is full on.
And regardless of your wishes, you're a soldier.
you're either fighting for individual freedom or you, by default, agree and side with the enemy of freedom.
You think blacks are the enemy? Liberals? Immigrants? Women? The poor?
You're wrong.
There's a machine in operation and is trying to grind out profits at all costs.
freedom is its enemy and it works on pennies of profit over pound.
Zimmerman is distracting. It's division. Is divide and conquer.
While everything's focused on that the machine grinds away more freedom.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: It's a war and your in it. - 07/14/13

I'd rather be an Onward Christian Soldier ...
So you wouldn't stand beside and fight for freedom besides a known Christian?
There is a global elite hell-bent on destroying what little freedom is left in this world that is aiming to enslave us all. It has been subtle and has been going on for a long time but now people are starting to wake up to what is happening. The question is....is it too late?
The last Presidential election convinced me there is no turning this ship around. Too many relying on the goobermint tit now to vote themselves out of anything, even if it means bankrupting the country.

The Libtards have finally accomplished that...

The only soldiering you'll see me doing is if you threaten me or mine.

The rest of it ain't worth my time or effort.
Right on. You nailed it.

freedom is a threat
Posted By: OSOK Re: It's a war and your in it. - 07/14/13
I am with freedom and the patriots. The issue with me is the fact that we just aren't organized. Without some form of coordination, it's all just empty blather.

I am personally preparing for the monetary collapse which is a certainty - just a matter of when it happens. The powers that be know this of course and are preparing for it themselves - though, they'd rather put it off for as long as they can - thus, quantitative easing IV or whatever number we're on now...

Witness the central banks caching gold as fast as they can while using naked shorts to keep the market down on PM's. They aren't stupid - they are maximizing their value.

We should too...
Originally Posted by ColKlink
There is a global elite hell-bent on destroying what little freedom is left in this world that is aiming to enslave us all. It has been subtle and has been going on for a long time but now people are starting to wake up to what is happening. The question is....is it too late?

Im not sure if it's too late, but it's getting there.

Maybe Bristoe has it right, just lay back, watch the show and say fuggit.
No, he is quite wrong.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: It's a war and your in it. - 07/15/13
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Maybe Bristoe has it right, just lay back, watch the show and say fuggit.

Well,...I'm pretty sure that's all there is for people of my generation.

Hate to say it,...but most of the boomers are still trying to live in an America which no longer exists.

It's understandable to a degree,..because things have gone to chit too quickly for them to put it all together in their heads.

If anything gets done,..it'll be done by those younger than us after my bunch has joined the choir eternal.

Even so,..I'm not real hopeful.

These sumbitches who are orchestrating the demise of America aren't amateurs.

Ain't that the truth. Very few people seem to be able to do the math.
Posted By: ribka Re: It's a war and your in it. - 07/15/13
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Ain't that the truth. Very few people seem to be able to do the math.

No doubt
Posted By: Scotty Re: It's a war and your in it. - 07/15/13
Our freedoms were designed to protect us. The only way to enslave us is to take away our freedoms.
Originally Posted by Scotty
Our freedoms were designed to protect us. The only way to enslave us is to take away our freedoms.

I agree with you of course, but try "Bearing your arms" (especially an evil looking black military type or semi auto hi cap firearm) without some goobermint permission papers and see what happens. THEN, look at the long list of regulations and out and out banned guns in Calif. Stuff that some never thought would happen IS happening to our own citizens and brothers. Always remember that when the Calif. legislature wanted to register all of the so called "assault weapons" they promised us that they were not intent on banning them or taking them away, but that is EXACTLY what they did a few very short years later!

Turning the water up to boiling, one degree at a time. All in the name of 'safety' (which is impossible in a society full of sin sickened human beings) or 'to protect the children' as a battle cry.
Originally Posted by ringworm
Between FISA, prism, the patriot act, immigration, the control, surreptitious warrants, secret courts ... is full on.
you're either fighting for individual freedom or you, by default, agree and side with the enemy of freedom.
You're wrong.

The only encouraging news I am hearing are the developments in Texas over the last several years. There have been so many I could not list it all.

The Southern philosophy of freedom within our union was and is; Interposition, Nullification, Secession.

This mentality is being revived in several states but it seems that the freedom loving states are still trying to get their bearings and figure out how to implement it.

I think that some vigorous re-thinking and courageous action at the state-house level might just bring down this house of cards of tyranny.

"The Sword and Sovereignty" by Edwin Viera has a lot in it worth reflecting upon.

One governor, one legislature working with that governor and the state's militia in union with one state's people could stand and should stand against the lawless tyranny of our marxist sodomite federal tyranny. One state that does not blink on just one major issue and the whole house of cards comes down.
You're wrong.
Correct on all counts.
Posted By: Gus Re: It's a war and your in it. - 07/15/13
we must first perform an overall environmental scan of the world in which we find ourselves. in other words the US is a subtext of the greater whole.

there's 7 billion eaters out there and increasing each day. of this set number there's a large percentage of breeders that are multiplying like well rabbits.

inside that picture is the US and it's boundary lines. we don't enforce the boundary lines. we say we do. but we don't.

we're living in a fool's paradise. and those folks that think Christians are going to change anything might be hallucinating? the Christians have been around for 2000 years and the Muslims for 1500 years. are we getting closer to perfection or getting further away?

perform the global environmental scan of your own, and get back to us.
I am not inclined to give myself over to hopeless despair just yet.

We really haven't gotten serious yet about reclaiming our nation.
Posted By: Gus Re: It's a war and your in it. - 07/15/13
Originally Posted by Timothy_Murphy

neither have I. not even when Pres. Johnson and his dragoons ordered me to involuntary servitude back during the Nam adventure this country experienced.

I still breathe air, and that serves to inspire me.

Bravo !

GTC
Posted By: vapodog Re: It's a war and your in it. - 07/15/13

Yup....but do you see it happening any time soon?
Originally Posted by vapodog

Texas is making serious progress right now. To a lesser extent Wyoming, Alaska, Alabama, Montanna and some others.

No individual acting alone or with his local buds is going to do it; it has to be at the state level. Just like the founders told us in the Federalist Papers.
Posted By: bea175 Re: It's a war and your in it. - 07/15/13
Keep you powder dry the war is coming
When different people finally quit fighting and focus on the enemy there will be a world transformation.
Unfortunatlly as long as "differences" are portrayed as what defines humanity there can never be an acceptance of others toa degree needed to fight a common foe.
First people have to come to accept that as humans we are 99.9% identical regardless of race, nationality, religion ect.
The only thing that makes us different is the accident of birth to a certain race, state, nation ect.
The machine uses these differences to divide us into groups and watch us destroy each other.
Blacks fighting whites, north vs. south, east vs west, christian vs muslim, men vs women, right vs left, haves vs have nots, its a constant perpetual war designed to KEEP US SEPERATE and disquise the one single truth.
WE ARE ALL ONE!
Ignorance, apathy, self interest maximizing are norm.
Human being would have never made in to this stage had we held these same ideals in our early development.
We had to be unified, caring, sharing people or we would have died out long ago.
The Governemnt, the corporations, the banking industry ect have used us and abused us offering nothing other than guilded chains as compensation.
get with it.
quit fighting what is different and open your mind to other perspectives.
Only when you can see through anopthers eyes can you really see whats going on around us.
ENSLAVMENT.
Posted By: eyeball Re: It's a war and your in it. - 07/16/13
Originally Posted by Gus

neither have I. not even when Pres. Johnson and his dragoons ordered me to involuntary servitude back during the Nam adventure this country experienced.

I still breathe air, and that serves to inspire me.

Thanks for your service, Gus.

PS Do you know if you happened to breath any Agent Orange?
Posted By: GunGeek Re: It's a war and your in it. - 07/16/13
You're wrong.

You�re right�but this war could so easily be won by the people if they�d just stop their distractions and pay attention. Our politicians still are empowered by public support, all we have to do is threaten that support and they�ll do what they�re supposed to do.

If you read the book �The Brave New World� it speaks of man�s unquenchable thirst for distraction. And when the leaders of a society provide enough distractions, they can pretty much do anything they want, and get away with it.
Posted By: eyeball Re: It's a war and your in it. - 07/16/13
Originally Posted by vapodog

When people are starving, they will want for themselves, and then they'll tell do-gooder libs - Go to hell.
Originally Posted by ColKlink

What global elite? If they are so all powerful, why ain�t they won? Why didn�t they win years ago?

I�ve been hearing this $hit all my voting life and it never changes.

Hearing that �They� have been almost ready to take over and enslave us all for the last 50 years of my life.

Elections don�t matter so don�t bother to vote or vote for someone who ain�t gonna win.

All this while saying at the same time, the Obama elections did matter and shifted the country in the wrong direction.

No need for Conspiracy theorists to be logical�

Wonder what they will come up with when the 2010 Conservative Landslide repeats in 2014? And the country shifts again in the �Right� direction in 2016?

A Conservative candidate that can build a solid Tea Party base during the 2014 midterms can take this away from the GOP Good Old Boys. Who lost big time in BOTH 2010 and 2012.

A good Conservative candidate who can win the 2016 debates and the primaries can win the next Presidential election.

Originally Posted by JohnMoses
The last Presidential election convinced me there is no turning this ship around. Too many relying on the goobermint tit now to vote themselves out of anything, even if it means bankrupting the country.

The Libtards have finally accomplished that...

The only soldiering you'll see me doing is if you threaten me or mine.

The rest of it ain't worth my time or effort.

The Libtards are going down the tubes right in front of our eyes.
The headlines this morning is that the Unions finally killed ObamaCare.
Without their support it�is�dead.
All we need now is the funeral.

The Libtards lost the gun control battle.

The Libtards and their LSM can�t make the long and growing list of scandals go away.

The Libtards and the Obama agenda lost the 2010 midterms by about 5 million votes.
Moderate Mittens lost the last Presidential election by about 5 million votes.

2012 election demographics
White- 72%
Black- 13%
Hispanic-11%

2016 projected election demographics
White- 70%
Black- 13%
Hispanic-13%

We got the numbers to win this War.
Posted By: bea175 Re: It's a war and your in it. - 07/16/13
The Communist Party is now running this country under a new name , The Democrat Party
Nice to see that I'm not alone in my optimism, and that there are other members here that haven't been terminally infected with Chicken Little syndrome.

Thanks for your posts !

GTC
I hope Bowsinger is right. Reagan came out of the deep dark dregs of the despised conservative swamp, and he did so against a lot of opposition in the Republican Party; I suppose it could happen again. Karl Rove and his ilk need to be beaten into snivelling submission and exiled to Adak...
Posted By: Redneck Re: It's a war and your in it. - 07/16/13
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
You're wrong.

You�re right�but this war could so easily be won by the people if they�d just stop their distractions and pay attention.
...and find half a brain...
Our politicians still are empowered by public support, all we have to do is threaten that support and they�ll do what they�re supposed to do.

HAH... IMHO, that ship sailed long ago... It's MONEY, my friend, that makes sways their vote on EVERYTHING... No money = no vote..

Us peons have little chance..
When different people finally quit fighting and focus on the enemy there will be a world transformation.
Unfortunatlly as long as "differences" are portrayed as what defines humanity there can never be an acceptance of others toa degree needed to fight a common foe.
First people have to come to accept that as humans we are 99.9% identical regardless of race, nationality, religion ect.
The only thing that makes us different is the accident of birth to a certain race, state, nation ect.
The machine uses these differences to divide us into groups and watch us destroy each other.
Blacks fighting whites, north vs. south, east vs west, christian vs muslim, men vs women, right vs left, haves vs have nots, its a constant perpetual war designed to KEEP US SEPERATE and disquise the one single truth.
WE ARE ALL ONE!
Ignorance, apathy, self interest maximizing are norm.
Human being would have never made in to this stage had we held these same ideals in our early development.
We had to be unified, caring, sharing people or we would have died out long ago.
The Governemnt, the corporations, the banking industry ect have used us and abused us offering nothing other than guilded chains as compensation.
get with it.
quit fighting what is different and open your mind to other perspectives.
Only when you can see through anopthers eyes can you really see whats going on around us.
ENSLAVMENT.

I am not sure I agree with this. The liberal north east is so far out in the ozone that I don't view them as co-citizens of a free Republic based on "the laws of nature and nature's God."

You are going to have to define the bad guys a little more. 94 to 96% of the radical ethnic sort voted for a self confessed marxist. I have no common ground there. Muslims all over the world just bide their time until they can start the killing. I have no common ground there. I am not one with the world. We are not all the same. Most of these defined groups are so hostile and filled with hatred and loathing, irrational hatred, that how am I supposed to come together with them to "fight a common foe" when on the way to the battlefield they rape murder and loot me and mine?

We are at war, I agree. I am in it, I agree. But I ain't one with all these folks you list, no way. Coming to that conclusion was a long time coming for me, but it has been liberating.
A definition of "the bad guys".
The ones who sap the resourses of the world to produce meaningless products that in 18 months are tossed in the landfills full of precious metals, ect. things that are planned to be obsolete and out datted and cant be upgraded, dont share ANY commonality or uniformity with other like products...ie cell phones and computers.
The bad guys are the ones reducing fertile land into useless sand by monocropping the planet, pumping metric ton after metric ton of herbacides and pesticides into the ground and tampering with the genetic structure of your food, then in turn taking positions with the top government agencies in charge of regulating the compaines they just left.
The bad guys are the ones who seek profit only at the expense of all other concerns. pennies per pound = millions/billions of dollars.
the bad guys are the ones who care only for the next term and how to stay in office another and another. who take in millions upon millions of dollars of corporate money to fund thier campaigns all the while mouthing that they stand for the public interest. They dance with who brought them, be assured of it.
The bad guys are the ones who allow GMO foods to remain UNLABLED in the USA while the rest of the known modern world requires them to be labled as such and in some cases restricts thier importation all together.
The bad guys my friend are the 5 or so companies that hold 99% of FCC certificates for broadcasting and who , in turn, control 99% of media.
The world is thus...
You are born into debt, you are "educated" by the state to belive what the state holds as value "IS" value. your restricted from seeing any value in in other system of government or belief structures. Your funneled into social strata that dictates your eductaion after public school and most end up sitting in a job they hate just to make enough money to fund thier own entertainment and distraction (how much do you spend each month on cell phone, internet, cable, magazines, newspapers, movies?).
you are bombared on an minute by minute basis with a constant stream of advertising keeping you at a constant state, needing to consume to keep up with the jones'. peer pressure to have the nice car and home, wear the right clothes, have the newest phone...the pressure carries on to the kids who feel it more.
You are told that NON-FOOD is healthy and when it pollutes your body over years you are lied to and told that its natural to feel "that" way at "that" age. Fat, sick, depressed, indebted and broken you turn to the pharmacutical companies and more consumerism and entertainment to fill the obvious void.
Consider this...
If this were not the state of things...The structure of American life as it is TODAY...
If I am wrong, then, why do we have rampant depression, alcohol and drug use, teen depression, suicide, obiesity, cancer, debt,...?
How come tens of millions of women are on some sort of anxiety/ anti depressant?
How comes 75% of men are vitually sterile by comparison the thier grandfathers.
How come in the next 10 years children under the age of twelve will be diabetic by time they are in junior high?
But...The cosmetic surgury industry made 9 billion in profits last year. Big pharma? 5 times that, Monsanto? Parmaount? News Corp?
You work your ass off...45+ hours a week to bring home enough money to pay your morgage and taxs and then your kids end up 75K in debt to graduate college...while thugs who toss balls for YOUR ENTERTAINMENT get paid $16 Million a season?
Waiters/ actors get paid 20 million a film to entertain?
Its Rome all over.
The ones who sap the resourses of the world to produce meaningless products that in 18 months are tossed in the landfills full of precious metals, ect. things that are planned to be obsolete and out datted and cant be upgraded, dont share ANY commonality or uniformity with other like products...ie cell phones and computers.
The bad guys are the ones reducing fertile land into useless sand by monocropping the planet, pumping metric ton after metric ton of herbacides and pesticides into the ground and tampering with the genetic structure of your food, then in turn taking positions with the top government agencies in charge of regulating the compaines they just left.
The bad guys are the ones who seek profit only at the expense of all other concerns. pennies per pound = millions/billions of dollars.
the bad guys are the ones who care only for the next term and how to stay in office another and another. who take in millions upon millions of dollars of corporate money to fund thier campaigns all the while mouthing that they stand for the public interest. They dance with who brought them, be assured of it.
The bad guys are the ones who allow GMO foods to remain UNLABLED in the USA while the rest of the known modern world requires them to be labled as such and in some cases restricts thier importation all together.
The bad guys my friend are the 5 or so companies that hold 99% of FCC certificates for broadcasting and who , in turn, control 99% of media.
The world is thus...
You are born into debt, you are "educated" by the state to belive what the state holds as value "IS" value. your restricted from seeing any value in in other system of government or belief structures. Your funneled into social strata that dictates your eductaion after public school and most end up sitting in a job they hate just to make enough money to fund thier own entertainment and distraction (how much do you spend each month on cell phone, internet, cable, magazines, newspapers, movies?).
you are bombared on an minute by minute basis with a constant stream of advertising keeping you at a constant state, needing to consume to keep up with the jones'. peer pressure to have the nice car and home, wear the right clothes, have the newest phone...the pressure carries on to the kids who feel it more.
You are told that NON-FOOD is healthy and when it pollutes your body over years you are lied to and told that its natural to feel "that" way at "that" age. Fat, sick, depressed, indebted and broken you turn to the pharmacutical companies and more consumerism and entertainment to fill the obvious void.
Consider this...
If this were not the state of things...The structure of American life as it is TODAY...
If I am wrong, then, why do we have rampant depression, alcohol and drug use, teen depression, suicide, obiesity, cancer, debt,...?
How come tens of millions of women are on some sort of anxiety/ anti depressant?
How come in the next 10 years children under the age of twelve will be diabetic by time they are in junior high?
But...The cosmetic surgury industry made 9 billion in profits last year. Big pharma? 5 times that, Monsanto? Parmaount? News Corp?
You work your ass off...45+ hours a week to bring home enough money to pay your morgage and taxs and then your kids end up 75K in debt to graduate college...while thugs who toss balls for YOUR ENTERTAINMENT get paid $16 Million a season?
Its Rome all over.
This is spot-on. The concentration of wealth in the hands of the ultra-rich, whom my own sainted Grandfather generically termed the "big boys", will be our downfall. Technology that God gives us in order to better our lives is immediately turned against us and perverted by these folks. Our best and brightest children are bought off at an early age and enslaved or they are marginalized so that any leaders amongst us are eliminated before they even start to become so. Idiots like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are raised up as examples and role models. Assclownish dupes such as John McCain and Marco Rubio are offered as Presidential candidates. An unqualified usurper of truly unknown origins sits in the highest office in the land totally negating our laws by his very presence.

The world is thus...
Consider this...
Its Rome all over.

The League of the South puts forth some practical ideas to fight all of this.
~
League Of The South

THE DECLARATION OF
SOUTHERN CULTURAL INDEPENDENCE
(Issued at Montgomery 2000)

�We, as citizens of the sovereign States of the South, proclaim before Almighty God and before all nations of the earth, that we are a separate and distinct people, with an honourable heritage and culture worthy of protection and preservation. Standing in the very place where our President Jefferson Davis stood in 1861, we declare that Southerners are entitled, like all peoples, to self-determination. Looking ahead to the time when political self-determination is a reality, we hereby pledge ourselves to the preservation of our culture in preparation for, and in the fervent hope of, the coming of that day.

To this end, we exhort all Southerners to abjure the realm of the American Empire that now threatens the liberties of our families and communities, and of the corrupt and sterile national culture that pervades this land. The national culture of the United States is violent and profane, coarse and rude, cynical and deviant, and repugnant to the Southern people and to every people with authentic Christian sensibilities. Purveyors of the national culture have everywhere lowered standards of morality and debased human dignity. They have appealed to mankind�s worst impulses through profanity and obscenity in the arts and literature; they have depicted decadence and debauchery as normal and desirable; they have distorted Southern symbols and denied our right to interpret or display those symbols; they have assumed the authority of parents in the areas of religion and education; they thus have driven a wedge between the generations; they have prostituted all areas of thought and learning for market share; they have demonised Southern heroes and canonised tyrants and war criminals; they have distorted Southern history to advance their ideas of social justice; they thus have driven a wedge between the races and regions; they have destroyed hope; they have spread despair; they have called good evil and evil good; they have everywhere substituted the opinions of men for the decrees of God.

We, as Southerners, will, as far as possible, decline to participate in this alien, national culture. Rather, we shall seek to defend and perpetuate our noble heritage and be of service to our people. In doing so, we will emulate our great heroes�Washington, Jefferson, Henry, Calhoun, Davis, Lee, and Jackson, among others. In an attempt to preserve Southern language, speech, manners, music, literature, tradition, thought, custom, and faith, we pledge to cooperate economically to build and sustain our separate educational and cultural institutions. We intend regional and local action; pledging blood, treasure, and sacred honour, we shall starve the national malignance and nourish the goodness close at hand.

Our cultural inheritance is not based upon the abstract slogans, armed doctrines, and sanctified greed that characterizes the present American regime. Instead, it is based on the permanent things that order and sustain life: faith, family, tradition, community, and private property; loyalty, courage, and honour. Cut off from these permanent things, the South will become only a point on the compass, and our descendants will justifiably curse us for the destruction of their noble heritage.

To our Southern forebears the triune God gave the inspiration and wisdom to create a confederated, constitutional republic based on the principle of local self-government and sustained by a vibrant and vital cultural heritage. We consider our heritage a sublime and unmerited blessing and we cherish it. Today it is threatened as never before by the godless national culture of death, supported by an overbearing government that acknowledges no limits to its power.

We reaffirm the cultural inheritance of our honourable forefathers and declare to the world our intention to defend and preserve it. The preservation of historic cultures�especially those that establish liberty�has never been cheap or easy. We hereby proclaim to the world that the struggle to protect and advance our Southern cultural heritage begins in earnest today�Henceforth, we shall stand steadfast in defense of our inheritance as free men and women of the South, and we welcome all who share our principles to stand with us.

As witness to our intent, we affix our signatures to this Declaration of Southern Cultural Independence�invoking the blessings of our Lord, Jesus Christ, on a just cause.�
© 24hourcampfire