..R
....E
......E
........D
..........O
............M
..............!
................!

As I left work today, I called it a career. I'm going fishing/hunting/whatever.
Dang, congratulations!
as happy for you as a jealous man can be!

Rock on RC and enjoy your retirement
I wish you good health and many good times in your retirement Rock Chuck! Cheers...Monashee
Wonderful News. The day I laid down my tools, and walked away, was just as happy a day as graduation, getting married, and having the kids. Whoopeeee!!
Nice. Enjoy.
i'm forever hopeful that Scotland will become free.
Congrats RC.
Congrats!
Wow! Congratulations! That's great!
Congrats.!

Now go back as a consultant and charge them 3x what they used to pay you... wink
I'd go home and take a nap! Wake up and fish all night!
laugh SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! laugh
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
...as he was being disemboweled by the also late Edward I,

F
..R
....E
......E
........D
..........O
............M
..............!
................!

Congratulations!
Congrats, I think... smile

CONGRATS to you, Rock Chuck. I retired from the "corporate" world and having somebody breathing down my neck almost 8 years ago and do "consulting" work at my own pace. Don't know that I will ever retire full time, myself, but, I'm sure happy for you.
Damm, I got ten more loooooong years. Congratulations.
Congratulations! You made it! smile There are days when I wake up about 6 am, drink my coffee, give the dogs a treat, do my morning routine at the computer and about 8 am I takes me a little nap. I did it the other day and took another nap in the afternoon. Almost slept past my bedtime.
Congratulations! Even though you've managed to make me jealous.

Two more years, Two more years, Two more years, Two more years, Two more years, Two more years, Two more years, Two more years, Two more years, Two more years, Two more years, Two more years, Two more years, Two more years, Two more years, Two more years!
Congrats Rock.

I am a younger man but I feel 60 in this corporate hell hole I am stuck in. I'll be shocked if I stick with this BS past next Spring.

As long as I can feed, bathe, and care for myself and my kin then I'm whole.

Here's to you sir.

David
Congratulations.

Enjoy your time to the fullest!
I called it a day April 25 of the year. Went two months and decided I'd like to be a realtor as I like to wheel and deal with real estate anyway. So I just took the test and passed it and I'm going to give that a try. But I'm my own boss for the most part and done with my J O B working for a S O B. So I'm good with that. Haven't started with social security as I don't like to be told how much I can make. Anyway I can look for good deals and when I buy something I get a commission. Plus I can work with people that want to make investments.
Good deal. Enjoy
Congratulations, You're in for the time of your life! Enjoy.
Good news. Maybe you will have time to post more often. You are only a Kahuna , maybe you can post more and get some credibility. ( total sarcasm )
Congrats and enjoy. You have earned it. Best wishes to you.

Ernie
Well, I've been a card carrying curmudgeon for 5 hours now. Just woke up from a nap so I'm off to a good start.
congrats
Congratulations!
Congrats!
Well done Sir. Enjoy.
Wow, congrats, go enjoy some life.
A sports reporter a year or so ago asked former Houston Oilers Coach Bum Philips what he does these days in retirement. In typical Bum fashion, the answer was "Nothin'. And I don't start that until after lunch!".

I try to remember that in my own retirement years, and I'm doing pretty good so far!
Nice! and you still have your guts too.
Welcome to the fun side of life.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
...as he was being disemboweled by the also late Edward I,

F
..R
....E
......E
........D
..........O
............M
..............!
................!

Congratulations Sir!
Now it's time to load up the llamas and hit the trail!
Congrats Rock, wife retired 2 yrs ago & is busier than ever and loving it!
© 24hourcampfire