Home
I get so much NRA spam, junk mail, offers and such that I throw most of it away or delete it. Regardless, I do want to remain a member. Does anyone know how I can determine if my membership is current or lapsed?

Thanks.
Just renew each and every month like they want you to and you won't have to worry.
Do you still get one of the NRA magazines every month? If so, you are probably OK.
If you have one laying around, check the address label to see if there is a date on there. Don't know if theirs does or not, since I just gave my latest one to my SIL.

Myron
Check the mailing label on your magazine, it should have the expiration date on it.
Easier than that, just check your NRA membership card. It's got the expiration date on it. Mine is in May, but I get all that renewal crap every quarter, whether or not it's expired. I toss it.
get a Life membership..
Originally Posted by eh76
get a Life membership..

Ditto
Originally Posted by eh76
get a Life membership..

yup. I know mine is current because I'm breathing
I went Life in 1972 and have never had to wonder about current membership. Good deal!
Originally Posted by Plinker
I get so much NRA spam, junk mail, offers and such that I throw most of it away or delete it. Regardless, I do want to remain a member. Does anyone know how I can determine if my membership is current or lapsed?

Thanks.

Apply for tax exempt status with the IRS...if you get it your membership has probably lapsed.
laugh laugh laugh

What makes that really funny is we are about to do just that.
laugh Best of luck with that Scott.
I do love a good challenge. grin
© 24hourcampfire