Home
I can see it now. Greg and Shelia walking arm in arm basking in the glow of a secure border.

Just two weeks after Janet Napolitano announced her resignation as Secretary of Homeland Security, the Congressional Black Caucus has suggested Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Houston fill her spot.

A letter dated July 25 and signed by Rep. Marcia Fudge, Ohio Democrat and caucus chairwoman, urges President Obama to consider Miss Jackson Lee for the position, calling the Democrat a �voice of reason� that the agency could stand to gain, the Houston Chronicle reported.
�Representative Jackson Lee would serve as an effective DHS Secretary because she understands the importance of increasing border security and maintaining homeland security,� the letter reads.
Mrs. Jackson Lee currently serves as a ranking member of the Homeland Security Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security, a position that the caucus said she �stands as a strong and honest �voice of reason.��

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...kson-lee-homeland-securit/#ixzz2aWig83qj
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
I think she was the woman that thought daylight savings time contributed to global warming . . .

or,

when the rover landed on Mars last fall, if it would be anywhere near the site where our astronauts planted the American flag - yeah, she should fit right in.
Unless you live in Houston you probably have no idea how stupid this woman is and how bad she would be in this role.
I can hardly wait to hear what Michael Berry thinks of this.
She is one of the biggest idiots in Congress and has no problem proving it every time she speaks.
On the one hand, it would be sort of amusing to have Sheila as head of Homeboy Security (which might be what she thinks it is called) - and if she would have to resign from Congress to take the job, that would be another plus. On the other hand - she should really not be put in charge of ANYTHING!
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I think she was the woman that thought daylight savings time contributed to global warming . . .

or,

when the rover landed on Mars last fall, if it would be anywhere near the site where our astronauts planted the American flag - yeah, she should fit right in.

If appointed to the post she should make the Congressman Hank Johnson (D-GA) her undersecretary. He is the brainiac that thinks the island of Guam will turn upside down if anymore people move there.
My only hope is that we as a country get all the "stupid" out of our system while we have the opportunity, so we can get back to world domination after the next elections.
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Originally Posted by tpcollins

or,

If appointed to the post she should make the Congressman Hank Johnson (D-GA) her undersecretary. He is the brainiac that thinks the island of Guam will turn upside down if anymore people move there.

And Conyers from Detroit would help clean up the border. grin
"Marcia Fudge"? Seriously? I have a callsign for her smile
I wouldn't put that stupid bittch in charge of cleaning the head. She'd seriously [bleep] even that up.
KTRH radio Houston.....Berry is having a field day with this.
I'd be HAPPY to take her for a walk along the line.

Don't hold me responsible for her getting lost or maybe even disappearing down an old mine shaft, though.

GTC
It wouldn't take long before Mexicans quit crossing the line if she was staked out there.....LMAO!

And any decent mine shaft would spit her back. grin

What a great example of what's wrong with black leadership.

I feel safer already.
Oh yeah, she'd do great.

The only thing that will save her useless ass is she's democrap.
This is just a wicked, wicked rumor. Can't possibly be true!
On the other hand I can see O and Holder messing with Texas and nominate the DA....
Are you sure this is not an article from "The Onion"? eek
Ooooh Yeah, Banjo Lips as head of Homeland Security, makes as much sense as Nappy being named as the Chief of Operations of a California College.
E.T. Williams comes through again.

"How much do you think they paid for Sheila Jackson Lee, when she was a slave? I mean think about it, I wouldn't pay two nickels for Sheila Jackson Lee, that's gotta be one of the worst slaves I've ever seen..." grin

Originally Posted by W7ACT
Ooooh Yeah, Banjo Lips...

Gonna have to steal that one.
that's some scary shi* there!!
© 24hourcampfire