Home
Breitbart News: Breitbart TV
http://www.breitbart.com/breitbart-tv

While the United States considers cutting aid to the Egyptian military in an attempt to stop violence between the military regime and the deposed Muslim Brotherhood, Brotherhood members and allies are reportedly parading nuns through the streets, looting churches, and tearing down a cross in favor of an al Qaeda banner.

According to The Daily Mail, an Islamist mob has been marching through Cairo with nuns in tow �like prisoners of war.�

Sister Manal, who presides over a Franciscan school in Cairo, observed the mob loot her school, knock a cross off the gate, and put up what appeared to be a black al Qaeda flag. The Islamists then burned down the school.

"We are nuns," said Sister Manal. �We rely on God and the angels to protect us. At the end, they paraded us like prisoners of war and hurled abuse at us as they led us from one alley to another without telling us where they were taking us.�

Two Christian women working at the school were allegedly groped and assaulted by the Islamists. As the Mail reports, �dozens of churches, homes and businesses owned by Christians have been attacked and razed to the ground.� Other reports state that Christian businesses have been marked with red paint before protests.
Ben Shapiro is Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News
And even Fox bemoans the military firing on these scum.

They have been killing Christians at will through the whole ordeal. They killed a girl child the other day for attending a Christian service.
c'mon civil war
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Savages
If only they were more like our freedom loving allies in Iraq and Saudi Arabia! blush

Sycamore
Originally Posted by Sycamore
If only they were more like our freedom loving allies in Iraq and Saudi Arabia! blush

Sycamore

If ya'll liberals wouldn't cry so much, them boys would all mind.
I'm really beginning to believe that the only good Muzzie is a dead Muzzie! I've NEVER heard of any good coming from any one of them!
animals
Originally Posted by Darrel
I'm really beginning to believe that the only good Muzzie is a dead Muzzie! I've NEVER heard of any good coming from any one of them!

REALLY??????? Just now? What gave it away? If nothing that group of savages has done in their entire history hadn't swayed you, what in God's name could have done it now?

What they're doing over there now is horrible. But in reality, it pales in comparison to their overall history.
The religion of PEACE, doncha know.......
Originally Posted by Redneck

Yep. If Obammy had a religion, it'd look like this...
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I'm starting to wonder if the moslem world isn't setting itself up for chastisement. Soon, there won't be 10 just men left.
fom June of this year

Obama--don't protest

Obama's modis operandi: he always leaks his intentions to screw you into the ground by engaging your support first...
Well isn't it funny we aren't hearing much about this on the evening News.
Originally Posted by Redneck

It appears Mr. O chose poorly when he bet on the MB to govern Egypt. I have yet to hear about the Christians burning down a mosque. Did I miss this somewhere? kwg
The last Report I heard I believe was on the Glenn Beck Radio Show a few days ago . There were at least 39 Churches looted , burned , or destroyed across Egypt . Some Christians were beheaded , and a Seventh Day Adventist Pastor and his wife were kidnapped . And yet there is not much being said by the Lame Stream Media !
who are we supposed to give money to again?

The democratically elected government that is being overthrown or the military that doesn't like the Muslim Brotherhood and is shooting people who support the democratically elected government?
This will be another Syria

Snake
I'm shocked.... Shocked I tell you.... Obummer said the Muslim brotherhood were the centrists. They have had meetings in the white house. Obummer wouldn't deliberately lie would he????? Oh I forgot, he only lies when his lips are moving. Religion of peace is revealing itself for what it truly is. A corrupt bunch of murderers.
Dr. Thomas Sowell has a good article on Egypt over at Townhall today. It's titled, "Reality Versus Mirages in Egypt".

Link: http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2013/08/20/reality-versus-mirages-in-egypt-n1668078
© 24hourcampfire