Home
Posted By: Mustang22 My Hat Is Off To This Guy - 08/23/13
Just saw a story on Fox News about some theater owner in Elizabethtown KY is declining to show "The Butler" in his theaters because jane fonda, the traitor, is in it. Says if anyone really wants to see her they can go elsewhere. Well, good on him!
Posted By: eyeball Re: My Hat Is Off To This Guy - 08/23/13
For sure
Posted By: Dons99 Re: My Hat Is Off To This Guy - 08/23/13
We ALL need to be like minded. Its called sacrifice. Weather it be money, time, or turning that [bleep] box off so advertisers will see that nobody is watching.
Posted By: DaveR Re: My Hat Is Off To This Guy - 08/23/13
Old lady and I saw a commercial for it on TV the other day. She said "that's supposed to be a good movie, but I know, I know, you won't watch it because she is in it".

Damn straight. A penny of my money will never go to anything that traitorous knt has any part of.
Wish I could go and buy an overpriced popcorn from him.
Posted By: Seafire Re: My Hat Is Off To This Guy - 08/23/13
you could always mail him the price of a large popcorn... as long as the proceeds don't go to Hanoi Jane...

Gutfeld claimed she was wearing one of her Hanoi Jane T Shirts at a Movie Promotion...
She needs to die and go away...or not...but I won't watch anything with her in it, or knowingly support her in any way. I never will.

Actually I would be happy knowing she'll live to be a hundred, and aware of how much she is hated.
Posted By: las Re: My Hat Is Off To This Guy - 08/23/13
Not to mention our traitorous Sec of State...

If you haven't read "Unfit to Command" (Swift Boat) do so to get the low-down on Kerry.
Posted By: DownWind Re: My Hat Is Off To This Guy - 08/23/13
Jane will be gone in the not too distant future. Would like to visit her final resting place and relieve myself.
Waste of Pizz. miles
Posted By: Stickbow Re: My Hat Is Off To This Guy - 08/23/13
And of course FOX is the only one that will do a story on him. I'm half tempted to call the movie theatre and buy a bunch of tickets from him of anything he is showing just to support him.
© 24hourcampfire